Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what, we'll even sweeten the deal and help you scratch that itch that you so obviously need scratched." And as she finished, Cleo teased her victim even further, letting her long, forked tongue loll out as she took a slow, wet lick of Wendy's cheek, savoring the taste of her innocent, young skin.

By this point Wendy knew she was completely helpless to resist her desire for these creatures, and so her sense of duty gone, all she could manage to do was tremble and whimper. "Y-You promise?"

And at the girl's weak relent, Cleo grinned madly. "Pinky swear."

Cleo then turned her face past Wendy and looked back to her friend, who was quite busy at the moment pulling Wendy's chest out of her unform. "That sound like a fair deal to you?"

Nef eagerly smiled back at her fellow artist. "I think I can live with that. It's been a while since we had ourselves a human girl as cute as this one, especially one that's already such a desperate Lizard bitch. I can't wait to find out whose taste is inside her."

Once Nef turned her full focus back to toying with the girl's small tits, Cleo suddenly cupped her deadly claws under the Deputy's chin, forcing her to look up into her eyes. Wendy became utterly mesmerized by the deep, violet hue of Cleo's eyes, along with those inhumanly slit pupils that seemed to cut right through her soul like a pair of razor blades.

Cleo taunted the girl quietly, her tongue flicking right across Wendy's lips as she spoke. "Don't you worry, you're going to get exactly what you want."

Cleo then gripped Wendy's face tight and forced her tongue straight down into the girl's mouth, locking her tight in a twisted kiss. And Wendy was all too happy to quickly submit to the familiar taboo she'd been so desperately missing.

While Cleo consumed Wendy in her aggressive kiss, Nef dragged her own tongue hard along the girl's sweltering neck, relishing the taste of the girl that was about to become theirs. And as the Scarlet Serpent bathed her prey with her tongue, her claws continued to roam unfettered down the girl's backside. While reaching for the gentle swell of the Officer's ass, Nef's claws instead brushed up against something that had her eyes perking in excitement.

"Holy shit Cleo, jackpot!" Nef's animated spark forced Cleo to rip her tongue out of the submissive Deputy's mouth, the girl desperately sighing in delight at her lover's escape.

Cleo eyed her friend curiously, but quickly broke out in a vicious grin to match Ruby-Scaled Reptile's, as she saw Nef was holding up the Officer's car keys.

"So, how badly have you wanted to take a cop car for a joyride?" Nef said mischievously as she spun the keyring around her long claw.

Cleo giggled wickedly to match her partner's sinful intentions, "Well, so long as we're already breaking the law tonight..."

Drowned in Bestial lust as she was, Wendy barely had enough presence of mind to realize that the hooligans intended to steal her car. But before she could utter a peep in protest, the forsaken woman was being dragged back towards her vehicle. As Nef got in behind the wheel, practically vibrating in excitement, Cleo got in to the front passenger side, sitting Wendy right across her lap like a toddler.

Cleo never relented in running her smooth digits along the insides of her victim's thighs, now running up higher along her exposed belly and chest. And while the Black-Scaled Beastgirl continued to feel up their captive Cop, Nef snickered drunkenly and started up the engine.

As her Reptilian kidnappers turned on the sirens and peeled out of the parking lot, the last thing that went through poor Wendy's mind was, 'Damnit, I can't believe this is happening again.'

*

Nef hollered wildly as she raced down the streets, driving as much like a maniac as she cared to, knowing the sirens of the police cruiser would keep her completely free from risk. All the while Cleo continued to laugh along with her friend's reckless endangerment in between tasting the young Deputy sitting obediently on her lap.

Eventually though, the hooligans grew bored, and more importantly impatient to get a real taste of their captive lover for the evening. So before too long Nef killed the siren and drove them to a small, dark neighborhood of Rimridge where the Lizard ladies made their home.

Wendy's mind struggled to keep up with the rapidly changing scenery, and the next thing she knew she was inside a cramped, dark studio apartment, standing right at the foot of a large, messy bed that probably had more clothes on it than sheets.

The young Officer's shirt was already open down the middle, and she soon felt one pair of scaly hands removing the offending garment completely as the other was busy unclipping her police belt. Wendy was then forcibly spun around, made to face the Lizard girls just long enough to see the ravenous, Bestial hunger in their eyes before Cleo was pushing her back into their bed.

"That looks much better. You are way too cute to be hiding behind that dumb uniform." Cleo spoke through a smirk as she eyed up her prey laying helpless before her.

All Wendy could do was blush as the Black-Scaled Beastgirl pounced on top of her, easily pinning her to the bed and giving her a look of pure devilish delight. The Deputy couldn't help a harsh shiver from running down her spine as Cleo bent down and lashed her long tongue across the tops of her small breasts. As Wendy's skin turned rosy red and glossy from her saliva, Cleo then brought her muzzle lower and took the front of the girl's bra in between her tiny, razor-like teeth, and ripped right through it with ease.

"I thought mammals were supposed to have nice, big boobs?" Cleo teased her bashful toy, arching her back upright and fully straddling the girl as she lifted her own scale-tight t-shirt off, shamelessly exposing her own sizable chest and proudly pawing at her tits.

"But look, even a Cold-Blooded Reptile like me has bigger tits than you."

The wicked-hearted Lizard's taunting along with her exposure had Wendy flushed in embarrassment and whimpering under her tormentor's arousing mockery. But Cleo apparently intended to "rub" more salt in the wound, and laid her body right back on top of the little Officer's. Now Wendy quietly gasped in undeniable comfort as the Dark Lizard deliberately rubbed their chests together, more than a little shocked to discover just how big and soft Cleo's breasts actually were, and still loving the wonderful contrast of her cold, smooth scales on her skin.

Cleo continued to grin and snicker seductively as she molded their cleavage together, and Wendy felt like she could've lulled her to a sweet slumber like this. But just then her soothing aura was shaken by a sudden flash of light to her side. Wendy immediately snapped her neck to the side, her expression again turning to terror as she saw Nef standing with phone in hand, having apparently just taken a picture of her compromising position.

"H-Hey! You never said you'd -- MMPPHH?!" But just as Wendy tried to voice her complaint, Cleo shut her up by forcing the human girl into another deep, Beastly kiss.

As Wendy was blissfully silenced by the Reptile's serpent-like tongue coiling inside her mouth, Nef stood by giggling darkly.

"Relax, 'officer'. These pics are just for our own personal collection. See, we like to use photos as references for out art, and I bet you'd make for a really nice piece."

And while Cleo continued to pacify Wendy, Nef moved around by the girls' feet, noticing the new plaything still had her pants on, and that just wouldn't do. But with her partner in crime still straddling the Deputy's hips, Nef wouldn't be able to get her pants off.

"Cleo, would you mind moving your fat ass? I'd like to see how much 'fuzz' the fuzz is hiding under that wet spot." Nef growled through a smirk, teasing both of the girls at once. Cleo finally disconnected her lips from her pet's, turning her head to flash an equally naughty smile over her shoulder.

"I thought my ass was one of the things you loved best about me?" Cleo returned her friend's banter as her tail wagged playfully above her prey's legs.

Still, Cleo acceded to her friend's demand, getting up to her knees so she could raise her hips off of Wendy. Now given full access, Nef eagerly took hold of the helpless human's pants, quickly peeling them off and leaving the girl clad only in her thin, soaked see-through panties. Licking her chops in anticipation, Nef greedily spread her scaly fingers all along Wendy's silk-smooth legs, as always loving the soft feeling of a human girl that was all hers to play with.

"Fuck me, Cleo, you really got this one hot for us." The Scarlet Saurus growled out in growing hunger as she breathed in the alluring aroma of the Officer's lust.

Wendy grumbled in equal shame and desperate desire as she felt the ravenous Reptile peel away her ruined panties, leaving her completely exposed to her newest Lizard lovers. Nef couldn't stifle an alluring groan from the sight, seeing how eager and ready their victim was for them. Once again, the Red Lizard grabbed her phone and snapped a few more pictures of Wendy's exposed anatomy, capturing a fantastic image of the girl's drooling pussy trapped so helplessly beneath the Ebony scales of Cleo's swaying tail.

"Hey, National Geographic, are you just gonna snap pictures all night, or are you gonna get a taste for yourself?" Cleo shot back over her shoulder after several more flashes.

Nef just stuck her forked tongue out obnoxiously at her friend, but she couldn't disagree with the idea. So setting aside her phone, Nef finally pulled her own loose cut-off shirt over her head and climbed into bed with the rest of the party. Cleo moved over to Wendy's left, making room for Nef to come up along the girl's right side, her eyes wild and focused right on the girl's terrified expression.

Wendy couldn't so much as offer a peep before the Red Lizard's cold lips were smothering her own, and the second long, snake-like tongue of the evening was slipping deep into her mouth, wrapping up her own tongue like a mouse it intended to devour. Nef kissed her with exactly the sort of Beastly ferocity she had come to expect, and Wendy was in heaven to be forced to accept it.

Nef let her kiss linger for a long time, seeing as how Cleo had had so much longer to toy with the girl before now. Only after an intense, heavy moan did she see fit to break the kiss, wrenching her tongue back and smiling down smugly as Wendy was left panting desperately beneath the two Lizards' icy grip.

"Mmmm, now this one is sweet." Nef commented huskily as she held Wendy's gaze, licking her tongue across her numerous blade-like teeth in a perverse emphasis.

"Isn't she?" Cleo agreed with the Ruby Lizard as she smiled down in a similarly non-comforting fashion at Wendy, sending a chill down the poor girl's spine that was as upsetting as it was arousing.

"And how's it feel for you, little piggy? I get the sense you haven't kissed a lot of girls before, have you?" The Black-Scaled temptress teased Wendy further, the sheepish Deputy's face blazing a brighter pink than ever as Nef and Cleo snickered to one another.

Cleo let one of her lethal talons circle just around the swell of the girl's breast, making Wendy's breath hitch in her throat.

"So, did you like having my long, soft tongue squirming around inside your mouth? Can you imagine how good it'll feel when it's writhing deep inside of that teeny, tight little pussy of yours?" The dark Lizard's threat sent blissfully chilling echoes through Wendy's body.

Now Nef growled right in Wendy's ear, a decidedly inhuman sound that was becoming grotesquely alluring to the enraptured young woman, as she ran one of her own beautifully dangerous claws under the Officer's chin.

"Don't your worry your pretty little head. We might not have the same 'equipment' that those Lizard boys have, but we still know how to fuck a girl the way she needs. The way only a Beast can!"

Wendy couldn't stop blushing brighter and brighter, and she also started to breathe a bit heavier as her domineering Lizard lovers each started to grope one of her boobs. She was well past the point of caring what they had under their pants, all she cared about was the fact that they were Lizards and therefore could make her feel so good.

"By the way, you're probably gonna need to know my name if you're gonna be screaming it in a few minutes." Seeing how carelessly Wendy now basked in their torment, the Onyx-colored vixen smirked and teased the girl further, her voice far more sultry than it had been before.

"So in case you haven't caught on yet, I'm Cleo."

Her Scarlet-Scaled companion giggled wickedly as her own excitement started to grow out of control.

"I'm Nef, and I promise my name's not the only part of me you'll be rolling your tongue around tonight."

Wendy could hardly begin to stammer as she batted her eyelashes at the two viciously enticing Ectotherms, falling deeper and deeper under their monstrous allure with every passing second. She pitifully attempted her own introduction.

"I- I mean, m-my name is... Mmmpphh?!" But once again she was forced to silence, this time as Cleo slowly yet commandingly pressed her long finger into the girl's mouth, pushing down on her tongue to keep it still, and Wendy was all to quick to obediently quiet herself. And for her compliance, Cleo rewarded her with an evil smile.

"You know something, we don't really care what your name is. Tonight, you're just... our bitch. In fact..." The Reptile's voice was as dark as her scales, and as she popped her finger free from Wendy's lips she shared a devilish grin with Nef.

Without warning, both of the Oviparous vixens suddenly took their hands away from their victim and reached up to their necks, both removing the studded chokers that adorned them. Wendy just whimpered in shameful elation as both sets of cold hands moved down to wrap both leather chokers tight around her own willowy neck. She would never had dared to lift a finger to stop them marking her with their sign of ownership.

"There, now that looks good." Cleo spoke, quite pleased as she appraised how right it looked to have the nosy little Policewoman bound like a dog on their proverbial leash. "Tonight, you can forget about everything else in your life. You're not a cop, you're not with your boyfriend, and you're not with the mean, nasty Lizard you've been fantasizing about. Tonight, all you are is our pet."

Wendy gasped loud in submissive ecstasy as she felt Cleo's finger's suddenly grind over the top of her pussy, her face openly showing her lust, fully to the Lizards' delight.

"Now, I think you've been waiting long enough for this." And with that one last threat, Cleo finally let one long finger break past the girl's oozing lips.

Wendy groaned out her long-anticipated rapture, and Cleo happily started to thrust her finger in and out of the Policewoman's desperately grasping pussy. It didn't take long to turn Wendy into an absolute mess on their bed, and as the girl writhed and squirmed to the motion of her mistress's lovely fingers, Nef giddily slipped out of her jeans, leaving her brilliant Red body completely naked.

Wendy's eyes were shut tight as she'd been so absorbed in Cleo assaulting her with pleasure, but would quickly be shaken from her dream as Nef suddenly barked at her.

"Alright police bitch, open wide. Time to show me if your 'bite' is worse than your 'bark.'"

The depraved girl opened her eyes to find Nef's dripping pussy hovering right over her face, and she barely had time to gulp in anticipation before the Red mound lowered directly across her lips. Even though she'd never licked another girl before (human or Lizard), Wendy mindlessly welcomed her lover's gash with a timid, yet eagerly submissive kiss.

Nef gasped as she felt the human girl's tongue enter her, so much smaller, softer, and weaker than Cleo's or her own, and yet it still felt so divine to be running along her weeping folds. It was like this human's tongue was truly made to be there.

The enslaved female's mind started to drift, as she could only focus on the beautiful body she'd been tasked with giving pleasure. Wendy's vision was completely occluded thanks to the thick Red Lizard tail swishing right above her face. Her lower belly continued to twist and spasm from the other Reptile's delectable fingers that were still pumping and twirling swifter and swifter into her tiny slit. And she just couldn't help but be mesmerized by the odd, unnatural flavor of her Lizard lover's pussy, pressing her lips as tight as possible to the soft scales of Nef's cunt and thrusting her tongue with an ever-growing delight.

Adoring the fervor that Wendy was licking her with, Nef couldn't help growling out in rapture, drawing Cleo's eyes up from between the girl's thighs where she could see her Scarlet-Scaled friend urgently squeezing her own breasts, so very obviously enjoying the submission of their newest human pet.

"Looks like she's really got a taste for Lizard pussy now." The Black-Scaled Beastgirl spoke with a smirk as she curled her finger one last time in the Officer's cunt. Wendy's hips trembled terribly at the motion, and although Cleo drew her finger out she had no intention of leaving her new lover hanging, and completely wedged herself between the human's so very frail-looking legs.

"Let's see how she likes being on the receiving end."

Cleo's muzzle curled into a wicked sneer as she pressed the cool scales of her lips right against her slave's dribbling flower, and shocked the girl by spearing her long Lizard tongue deep inside in a single thrust.

Wendy let out a muffled shriek, but her voice was only smothered under Nef's mound. The sensation of having such a long, limber limb writhing and caressing her inner walls was so much different than how Fringe had fucked her, and it was almost too good to bare. But the delightful discord only translated to the young woman licking and sucking on her other's lover's pussy with even more ferocity.

Nef wailed in uncontrollable bliss as she rolled her hips atop her plaything's face, grinding her pussy ever harder down on the girl's nose. Wendy's body throbbed and jerked as Cleo's monstrous, serpent-like tongue coiled and spiraled deeper into her Lizard-loving pussy, but the Black Beast beauty was sure to keep her hips forced down against the mattress while she continued to apply such blissful pressure.

At long last, everything came to a head. Cleo forced her captive lover's legs over her shoulders and drilled her tongue mercilessly around Wendy's overtaxed honeypot, leaving the girl no choice but to cum against such savage ecstasy. And as Wendy howled her own agonizing delight her tongue sent jolts of pleasure right across Nef's little bundle of nerves, forcing the Red-Scaled Reptile herself to cry out from her own sharp orgasm.

As the room quieted down and the various blurs of motion slowed to a standstill, Nef slowly slid off of the Deputy's face. She swung her legs to sit on the edge of the bed, catching her breath as she shivered and giggled slightly from the lingering aftershocks left in the wake of the human's so very warm tongue.

Cleo likewise withdrew her own tongue with a painfully slow deliberateness. She couldn't hide the wide grin she got at the sight of Wendy, panting and wheezing in sultry exhaustion. Nef craned her neck around to see the damage for herself, smirking at the sight right along with her belove partner in crime.

"Wow... I wonder which of us... got the better of it." Nef joked in between heavy breaths.

"Give her some credit, it was her first time after all." Cleo replied, casting her friend a sly smile.