Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nef giggled and hummed thoughtful at the comment. "Hmmm, and not a bad time it was."

After that, the Scarlet Serpent rose up from the bed, groaning out as she stretched her arms above her head. Cleo too started to rise, now kneeling upright between Wendy's tired, trembling legs. Seeing what her friend was up to, Nef smirked and softly pattered over to the foot of the bed, leaning over her friend's dark shoulder and lightly wrapping her arms around the Onyx-Scaled girl's neck.

"I think you may have gotten her off a bit too easily. It doesn't look like she'll be in any shape to return the favor to you at this point." Nef teased her companion, getting a small giggle from Cleo as they each took in their pet's pathetic state.

"Oh, I'm not done with this one yet. After all, before an artist can get to work, they have to 'break down' the subject matter. And I plan to take my time and really enjoy myself as I 'break' her down." Cleo promised darkly, bringing her hands up to fall on top of the Red claws encircling her, though Nef sort of just snorted at her response.

"Gods, you sound like such a pretentious bitch when you talk like that."

But despite the Red Reptile's jab, Cleo just shared a small laugh with her, and as the hooded Lizard turned her face the two best friends both leaned in to share a salacious, Serpentine kiss. The two girls moaned softly as they enjoyed each other's mouths; human girls were delectable in their own right, but they still thoroughly enjoyed the familiarity only another Lizard's tongue could provide. Soon enough though, the two broke their kiss and shared one more sinister smile together.

"Go on ahead and have your fun then. I think I'll make sure we've got some more 'material' to inspire our next project." Nef spoke, drawing a thoughtful hum from Cleo before backing off the Black-Scaled Beastgirl and moving across the small room.

Now Cleo turned her full and undivided attention back on Wendy, who had only just opened her eyes and was looking up at her again. The Lizard vixen didn't try to hide her devilish look of triumph in seeing the sheer awe in the human's eyes, the way the girl outright worshipped her Bestial nature.

Humming to herself in villainous desire, Cleo finally squirmed around and shimmied out of her own shorts, leaving her just as naked as the other two young females. Then, in a surprising burst of energy, Cleo turned and grabbed one of Wendy's legs, the young Officer squeaking helplessly as her Reptilian mistress hiked her leg up into the air and spun her around on the bed, dragging her limp body until the both of them were situated square in the middle of the mattress.

"So how'd you like having my long tongue licking your belly from the inside out? Wasn't it so soft and flexible? I bet you thought it was way better than having some brainless boy hammer you like a piece of wood." Cleo groaned down wantonly to the enamored little lady.

Taking the leg already in her hand, Cleo hooked it over her shoulder, leaving Wendy deliciously wide open as the Reptile tickled her calf with the aforementioned limber tongue. Casting her smoldering slit eyes down on her delighted victim, Cleo straddled the Deputy's other leg, and Wendy was very much aware as the Black-Scaled Lizard started to rub her oozing gash across her own hot, pale skin.

"Mmmmm, you know what I love best about you human girls? Your bodies are sooooo warm." Cleo sighed as she truly started to lose herself to the pleasure.

Wendy, however, could barely focus on her words, and her eyes were completely locked on the tempting Beastgirl's slit as it slowly inched closer and closer to her own.

"Let me keep feeling that warmth, and I'll rock your world like you never imagined."

Eyes twinkling in unbelievable anticipation, Wendy let out a low, exquisite sigh as Cleo finally connected their dribbling pussies together, the Reptile herself hissing euphorically at the illicit contact.

Just as she'd wanted, Cleo was enraptured by the sheer, radiant warmth that her little police pet was giving and was now flowing directly into her core. Likewise, Wendy noticed how cool her Lizard lover's body was compared to her own, finding it an almost soothing sensation that served as a wonderful contrast to the spark of lust her touch brought.

Their sticky mounds having met for their twisted kiss, Cleo started to gently grind her hips down on the helpless girl's body, Wendy totally melting into the mattress as the Oviparous vixen expertly stroked their sensitive clits together.

Happily lost in the moment, Cleo allowed her eyes to close as she fell into the rhythm of massaging her slit against this wonderfully submissive human girl. The small room completely filled with the soft sighs and breathy moans that both of the lascivious lesbians let out.

However, while Wendy remained deeply entranced in their sinful scissoring, Cleo was suddenly brought out of her own spell as she heard Nef's voice pipe up beside her.

"Now that's a pretty picture."

The Obsidian-colored Lizard opened her eyes again, flashing an impish grin once she saw the Red Reptile again had her phone in hand taking a careful record of the action. But Nef could easily handle that, so Cleo quickly turned her attention back to her human pet alone.

"Come on girl, I know you want more than that... I want to feel you cum for me like the Beast slut you are!" Cleo's breath was faltering, but she still managed to hiss out her devilish demand.

And hearing those words spurred Wendy on, she couldn't help but succumb to their truth, to the sheer dominance she felt behind them. Despite the bone-melting pleasure she felt, the young Deputy still managed to lift her head from the blankets and push her upper body upright, leaning on her elbows.

Cleo met the girl's eyes, grinning madly at the utterly desperate look Wendy wore, a look that showed just how badly the human wanted to cum. And more importantly, it showed how Wendy desperately wanted to obey the ravishing Reptile girl that now so totally owned her!

Losing the last of her own restraint, Cleo dropped Wendy's leg from her grip and leaned back into the bed herself, resting on her elbows opposite the depraved deputy. Now both girls put all their strength into thrusting their hips together, mashing their pussies and fucking each other until they'd spend every last ounce of their lust. Wendy couldn't stop mewling out in torturous bliss like a frightened puppy, and Cleo just kept hissing louder and hotter as the two girls forced their cunts to kiss over and over.

At last their insatiable tryst came to its' conclusion. Unable to help herself, Cleo grabbed Wendy's leg again and crushed it into her own body as she pressed her lower lips tighter than ever into the enslaved Officer's honeypot. The lusty Lizard released a trembling, almost warbling groan as her long-awaited climax crashed over her.

Wendy herself had no more reservations about crying her own rapture under the feral love that these beautiful Beastgirls had inflicted on her. She enthusiastically rolled her hips back against the thrusting Lizard's, prolonging every last second of mind-numbing pleasure while her orgasm burned across her body.

The unnatural couple writhed and pulsed together for many long, agonizingly wonderful moments. But eventually both girls' monstrous orgasms had run their course and the two young women both fell back into the spread of blankets and clothes, each breathing raggedly from the intense love they'd just expressed.

"Fuck, I think we've got the making of a real masterpiece here." Nef teased, grinning like a giddy schoolgirl as she flashed the few final pictures before setting her phone aside.

Cleo, despite the incredible shock she'd just experienced, somehow managed to regain her composure almost immediately. She cast a triumphantly seductive smile while she untangled her legs from her beleaguered bitch, stiffly sitting herself upright on the bed.

"Oh, I don't know. I think this project is going to need a lot more fine tuning before I'm 'satisfied' with it." The Dark-Scaled Lizard joked through a sly grin.

Standing up from the bed and stretching her arms, Cleo was quickly faced with a ferociously horny looking Nef, who slithered right up to the hooded Reptile and placed her talons along her partner's hips.

"You know, she is still a cop. We spend too long playing around with her and there's a good chance someone comes looking, considering that we pretty much kidnapped her. So it might be a good idea to get rid of the evidence soon." Nef teased, plainly not feeling as concerned as she feigned. And Cleo similarly seemed untroubled, never losing her wicked, ravenous smile.

"Fuck that. There's no way I'm letting this bitch leave our bed tonight."

Relishing in their mutual disregard for the law and hunger for the impressionable young human female in their clutches, the two mischievous Lizards giggled together before leaning in to share another deep, entangling kiss.

Wendy was only now barely becoming aware of her surroundings again, noticing Cleo's unmistakable midnight-black tail slithering across her body, tempting and teasing her even as its' owner stood occupied at the foot of the bed.

But with her mind so deeply addled with love and lust for these ravishing Beastgirls, all Wendy could think to do was to grab the wandering limb and hug it to her small body. The tail's tip wiggled playfully in front of her nose, and she couldn't help giggling drunkenly to herself as she happily welcomed the very end past her lips, lightly suckling on the dark scales and relishing the taste of the Creatures she'd come to adore more than any other. The Deputy was still technically on duty, but it looked like the rest of her night would not consist of dreary patrols, only an endless blur of lesbian Lizard love.

*

The Next Morning

*

Wendy awoke in an absolute blur, her chest rumbling in a hazy groan. Her mouth felt sticky and dry, and it had the strangest taste she could ever remember lingering on her palette. For the briefest moment of ignorant bliss, the Deputy struggled to member where she was and just what the hell she'd been doing. But after a few seconds blinking the sleep away, she was struck with an immense panic as she remembered everything that had happened to her last night.

Sure enough, Wendy slowly realized she was waking up in some complete stranger's filthy bed in some dingy little apartment. She couldn't even allow herself to immediately bolt up out of bed, as she was still trapped in between two cool, scaly bodies that had clearly gotten very comfortable with her.

Terror soon gripped her as she realized that, aside from the sheer embarrassment of having let those girls treat her like a sex doll all night, she had disappeared in the middle of her patrol, which means she had likely been reported as missing and would be in for the worst scolding of her career when she turned back up at the station.

Knowing she had to get out of here ASAP, Wendy attempted to delicately extract herself from the bed, hoping to avoid waking up the girls she was sharing it with. But the moment she tried raising her torso, one cold, slick arm draped itself across her chest and suddenly tightened, dragging her back down into the bed.

The captive Officer's eyes flashed in fright, and she jerked her head to the side. She was immediately met with Cloe's face, the bewitching Lizard staring back at her with a cocky grin and an obvious sense of satisfaction.

"Hey now, you weren't thinking you were just going to ghost us, were you?" Cleo whispered softly.

Wendy was paralyzed as the Black-Scaled Beastgirl snickered quietly right in her face. Cleo then let out a low, languid groan as she curled her human pet even tighter against her own body. The Reptile's arm pressed tight around her waist, her glossy legs wrapped tight around Wendy's willowy thighs, and Cleo even nuzzled her Bestial muzzle into the crook of her lover's neck.

Before Wendy could even think to respond to the darker Lizard, she felt a rustling on the other side of her body, and soon another low, warm voice was falling across her opposite ear.

"We don't typically let our toys go that easily."

As she quietly spoke this to the frightened little female, Nef made her presence known, pressing her own body tighter against the pretty Policewoman, and consequently forcing Wendy deeper into Cleo's wicked embrace. Wendy was hyper aware of every little movement, feeling the Red-Scaled Reptile's hips align right against her own, feeling the Lizard's shockingly sizeable and soft chest press behind her narrow shoulders while her muzzle blew heated sighs against the base of her skull.

Wendy was helplessly trapped between the two Cold-Blooded bodies. The Lizard girls just refused to stop... clinging to her, almost like they were spoiled children. And with her anxiety having returned twofold after expending all the lust from her system last night, the Deputy struggled terribly to find her voice, completely incapable of regaining any sort of commanding or authoritative presence, not after the Beasts has so thoroughly had their way with her.

"Hey... g-girls... I uhh... I really need to get going..." Wendy finally managed to hesitantly speak up, but given the weakness of her voice both of the Lizard girls just snickered very quietly and squeezed the Officer even tighter between them, clearly reluctant to let her go.

"That's a shame. See, Cold-Clooded Reptiles like us just love having a nice, warm body to curl up next to. Especially when we have such pretty, obedient girls like you to be our own personal body pillows." Cleo sighed out luxuriously, emphasizing her dominance by forcing Wendy's face right into the swell of her own pillowy breasts, and the girl could only whimper submissively as she was smothered in Lizard titties.

"Cleo's especially greedy. She's just a real cuddle slut like that." Nef piped in, causing Cleo to growl back seductively at her.

"Well you certainly don't seem to mind feeding my addiction."

True to their words, the salacious Squamates did not let Wendy escape their embrace for some time afterwards. They just hugged the girl close between them, occasionally running their talons very gently along her skin or through her hair, but not much more than that. It was quite a different scenario than the wild love they'd made last night, and Wendy had to be completely honest with herself; the cool sensation of their scales pressing to her skin and their affectionate touch was really pleasant.

But eventually there was enough grumbling between the two Beastgirls, realizing they had to start their own days and hopefully avoid being arrested for kidnapping an officer of the peace. The lovely Lizards pulled away from Wendy with a tremendous reluctance, and even the Deputy had to shake off a small bit of longing in order to force herself out of the bed.

The three females dressed themselves, Wendy doing her best to avoid eye contact with either of the Reptiles, even as they continued to occasionally tease her or let their tails playfully run up alongside her legs. Eventually though, Wendy had just about put herself back together (though she still looked plenty disheveled and far from professional.) However, as she was clipping on her police belt and making sure all her tools were still there, she realized her phone was not in its' proper place. The girl patted her belt and pockets frantically, but couldn't imagine the shock and panic she'd feel once Nef suddenly spoke up.

"So your name's Wendy, is it? Heh, not what I would've guessed, but it fits you well enough." The Scarlet Saurus passively taunted as she scrolled through the Policewoman's privacy. Wendy was instantly in a huff and stomped over furiously to Nef.

"Hey! Will you please just give that back to me?!" Wendy tried her best to sound serious in her demand, but only came off as pathetically whiny to the Reptiles at this point. But as Nef was taller than her, she just smirked cruelly in the Deputy's face as she held the phone up high out of the girl's reach.

"Ease up there, Wendy. You weren't in nearly this much of a rush five minutes ago." The vicious vixen taunted the Officer. Wendy flashed the Lizard an indignant scowl, yet that just caused Nef to grin even wider.

"Knock it off, Nef. You got what you need, so stop being a bitch." Cleo suddenly broke into the argument from the other side of the room.

And while Nef snobbishly stuck her tongue out at the hooded Reptile, she nevertheless dropped her arm and offered the phone back to Wendy, who angrily snatched it out of her claws. Nef watched the little woman's face in amusement; she could tell the Officer desperately wanted to say something, but she was holding her tongue for some reason.

But before Wendy could decide to make a bigger issue out of things, Cleo was once again perched on her back, pinning the young woman in place as she held her long talons tight over the girl's slender shoulders.

"Try not to let her get under your skin." Cleo breathed out huskily, right across the back of Wendy's ear. "Oh, and by the way, seeing as how nicely we seemed to get along last night, Nef and I thought you'd appreciate it if we put our contact info into your phone for you, and vice versa of course."

Wendy's spine stiffened, and Nef sneered at her even more mockingly. The poor Policewoman couldn't even lift a finger as the Ruby Reptile pressed her own claw directly under her chin.

"We didn't think you'd mind if we called you over every now and then to act as our personal live model. Think of yourself as... our parole officer, checking in on us once in a while and giving us your personal attention." Nef's forked tongue flicked menacingly over her teeth as she spoke into the petrified girl's face.

Wendy could feel Cleo's claws tighten on her shoulder, even through the thick fabric of her uniform they threatened to cut into her skin, yet never once did. She felt the Black-Scaled Beastgirl put her muzzle right by her ear and hiss in the most delightfully sinful way, right into her brain.

"And you should probably remember, we have plenty of 'evidence' of your enthusiastic cooperation last night. I kinda doubt you'd want us to make that part of the public record."

The Lizard girls giggled viciously and groped Wendy one final time, their threat to her loud and clear as it echoed over and over in the abused girl's mind. She had no choice but to accept the reality her actions had created for her. She was gonna be stuck dealing with them for a long time to come.

*

Next Week

*

Back to her normal day-to-day routine, Wendy found herself on her daily patrol of the streets of Rimridge, and although she'd not received any formal request to investigate, she once again found herself on the backside of the convenience store where her latest nightmare had started.

All in all, Wendy had actually turned out quite lucky as on the night she 'disappeared,' she'd been so close to the end of her shift and it had been such a quiet night otherwise that the Department staff had just assumed she'd gone home for the evening without checking in, and that wasn't really a crucial issue.

Unfortunately, unlike her coworkers, Nef and Cleo had most definitely made a point of not forgetting how that night had really ended for the wayward Deputy. Now Wendy wore a look of utter defeat as she stood in front of the delinquents' "masterpiece." Again she found herself staring at the provocative painting the Lizard girls had left, and saw that they'd apparently decided to make a major addition.