Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the big Gator not only had the store owner's wife in his clutch, but Deputy Wendy Cunningham herself was now depicted on the art. And of course, Nef and Cleo had decided to show her stripped naked at the feet of the Alligator, looking absolutely thrilled just to be in his presence.

Wendy could already imagine the rumors that were sure to start circulating about her, and deeply lamented the immoral reputation she was bound to acquire. But just as her mood was quickly falling her phone rung, and despite thinking she couldn't feel any lower, the Degraded Deputy's heart utterly sunk in dread at the sight of Cleo's name popping up on screen.

Knowing there was nothing she could do, Wendy opened the message. And yet, even as her mind simmered in fear and embarrassment for her future with the Knot County Sheriff's Department, her pussy was already starting to drool as she read over the words of her new mistress.

"Hey slut! Come to our place as soon as you're off work. We invited some of our guy 'friends' who are rrreeaall eager to meet you. Hope you like to party, 'cause tonight we're gonna paint the town white!"