Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 05

Story Info
Sarah and Felicity crack down on a noisy frat party.
16.2k words
4.82
17.2k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2021
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

Knot County Sheriff's Department; Case Five

Noise (Cum)plaint

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Deputies Sarah and Felicity crack down on four raucous Canine frat boys who are making a little too much noise...

*

It was just nearing 10 PM, and Deputies Sarah Kinney and Felicity Warner were driving their squad car back to the station to finish out their long day's shift. Just a little earlier that evening, the duo had been sent to bust up a local drug deal going down. Unfortunately, it seemed the perpetrators had been extremely vigilant this day, because by the time the Officers had actually arrived on scene there was nobody there except for the civilian who had first given them the tip. What's more, that woman claimed that the dealers and buyers had run off at least five minutes before their arrival, so there was no chance of the Officer's chasing them down at this point

On the upside, as the girls were investigating the actual site of the deal they found a small glass jar that had apparently been dropped and shattered on the ground, and was surrounded by a pool of colorless liquid. Assuming that it might have been a container for some sort of liquid or soluble drug, the Policewomen carefully collected the glass shards, sealing them in several plastic bags in the hope they could analyze some trace remainders. The girls did also notice an incredibly faint sweet smell lingering in the area, but gave it no thought.

Now as they were driving back to the station with their shift about to end, Felicity was already starting to loosen her "serious" Deputy-attitude, as always to her partner Sarah's chagrin.

"Wow, those dealers really caught wind of us way before we got there, practically right after we got called from how the lady told it. What do you think, do we have a mole in the department feeding info to the bad guys?" Felicity jokingly asked, far too easy-going for her hardened partner, and causing Sarah to roll her eyes.

"Hardly. Druggies like that are just paranoid, they probably saw the woman making a phone call while spying on them, assumed it was the police and scattered like rats. We're not living in some action movie, life isn't that exciting." Sarah groaned, now all but permanently exasperated with the rookie's flippant demeanor.

But Felicity just grinned wickedly at the older woman's grumpy response. "Oh I don't know, I think life is sometimes like a movie, like that time in the park when we..."

"DON'T SAY IT!" Sarah quickly cut her off, flushing red in embarrassment as she knew exactly what Felicity was about to reference.

Felicity giggled, she always loved to see how her girlfriend became so adorably flustered at the memory of their first "date." For some reason, Felicity found herself feeling rather frisky, more so than usual, anyway. Frankly, she was starting to feel pretty hot, and was practically ready to bounce out of her seat. Leaning closer towards the driver's side, the younger Deputy started to sensually stroke her fingers along Sarah's arm.

"You know, that was my absolute favorite day on the job. How about after we clock out, we go home and 'relive' that day?" Felicity sighed out, her teasing now clearly more than a joke.

"I sweat to the Goddess, all these months on the force and you're still such an incorrigible brat." Sarah grumbled, doing her best to feign her anger, but Felicity just smirked. The younger girl saw the blush creeping over her partner's face, and easily recognized the woman starting feel her own arousal.

Vexed as her shameless young protégé made her, even Sarah couldn't hide the fact that, for some reason, she too was starting to feel strangely hot and bothered. But while Sarah (secretly) and Felicity (quite openly) basked in the memory of that unexpectedly pleasurable day in the park, neither girl gave any more thought to the missed drug deal, or the broken container left behind. Neither had any idea that something more than a scent might've been lingering in the air back there, let alone that it might already be affecting them in way's they could never imagine.

But just as Felicity was starting to cop a feel on her stringent superior, and Sarah was on the verge of letting her do so, their radio suddenly piped in, so rudely interrupting the beginnings of their fun.

"Dispatch to Unit 14. We've received several noise complaints about a house on Fields Boulevard, seems there's a bit of a party going on and it's disturbing the neighbors. Could you stop by on your way?"

Shaken back to duty, Sarah grumpily brushed off Felicity's wandering fingers and grabbed the radio mouthpiece. "10-4, Unit 14 on our way."

Felicity coquettishly pulled her hand away and leaned back into her seat, sighing forlornly. "Talk about bad luck. They kill our fun just to tell us to go kill someone else's fun."

"Straighten up, rookie. We're still on the job, and we're going to do our jobs as ordered." Sarah spoke, staring hard out at the road. But even as she growled this, the veteran herself was feeling more than a little frustrated as she struggled not to obviously rub her sensitive pussy into her seat.

*

A short way across town, there was indeed a house that was blaring obnoxious club music into the otherwise quiet street. Inside were four young Canine college students who were far too busy pounding down beers and looking forward to their evening to care that they were causing trouble for their neighbors. The first, a white Pit Bull named Justin had just opened the tab on a new can as he cast a look across the room to one of his friends.

"Yo Tommy, where the fuck are the strippers man? I thought you scheduled them to be here like an hour ago?" Justin had to shout over the music.

The second young Dog boy, a black-and-white Border Collie, perked his head up at the accusatory shout his friend had given him.

"Chill dude. They had to push the reservation back an hour, but they should be here any minute." Tommy replied, brushing off Justin's impatience.

On the other side of the room, Curt, a sandy American Dingo, sat on a couch, intently looking over a small glass jar in his hands. It was certainly no prescription bottle, and the only label on it was a piece of masking tape with the words "Phere-Moan" crudely scrawled in black marker. After turning the jar and sloshing the colorless liquid around, Curt looked up towards yet another Dog sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

"Landon, you really sure about using this stuff?" Curt asked, looking clearly uncertain.

The last of the frat boys, a Chocolate Lab named Landon, just leaned back into the couch, taking a long drink of his beer and looking completely relaxed.

"Totally, I've known my dealer for years. Trust me, he's always supplied me with quality stuff." Landon replied in cool confidence. But Curt still didn't look convinced.

"I'm not saying you got scammed, I've just never even heard of this 'Phere-Moan' stuff." The Dingo continued, but still the Labrador didn't share a bit of his friend's worry.

"Yeah, my dealer said it was new on the market. Like brand, brand new. But he says this stuff works miracles. Apparently just dousing it around and having the scent in the air is enough to make girls nice, wet, and loose around us kinda guys, and if you actually manage to spike a drink with a bit of the stuff it makes them go absolutely crazy for Beast dick. Trust me, we just splash some around the furniture and shit, and this party's gonna be a hell of a lot more fun for the girls." Landon promised through a wild grin.

Justin then walked over to the couch and grabbed the bottle of Phere-Moan from Curt, flashing his own vicious grin at the other two Dogs.

"That sounds right up our ally, doesn't it boys? And I can't think of a better night to try it out." Justin said before turning to throw a sarcastic look towards Tommy. "That is assuming these strippers ever actually show up!"

The accused Border Collie just flipped his friend the middle finger, but before any more complaints or concerns could be raised among the young Beastmen, a violent banging sounded from the front door, and Tommy flashed the boys a toothy smile.

"See, ye fuckers of little faith."

*

Outside the house, Sarah and Felicity were standing in front of the door, Sarah scowling hard as the music from the house could practically be heard from the end of the block. The veteran Deputy brought her fist up and slammed it against the door repeatedly, her anger quickly rising. Felicity, though, ever maintained her typical bubbly personality, and just stood hovering behind her partner. The younger girl offhandedly whistled, almost as though she were impressed.

"Man, it sure sounds like they're having a rrreeeaaaalllyyy good time in there. Just a shame they couldn't keep their fun to themselves."

"It's more than inconsiderate, it's a public nuisance, and if there's one thing I can't stand it's people who don't give a damn about how their actions affect others." Sarah replied, her usual stringent aura present like always.

But Felicity just giggled at her girlfriend's simmering anger, stepping right up behind Sarah and blowing a tickling breath down the back of her neck.

"Ooh, I love it when you get worked up like this. One look at that glare and I bet the guys inside will be tripping over themselves to shut the noise down..." Felicity sighed across Sarah's ear as she put her hands up on the older girl's shoulders, seductively massaging them and leaning her face in to playfully lick at her partner's earlobe. "...Then we can end this quick and get back home to do some 'partying' of our own."

Despite herself, Sarah couldn't help sighing quietly and faintly shivering under her rookie's touch. For some reason, the veteran Deputy just couldn't shake off this volatile arousal that was slowly burning hotter and hotter in her body, and Felicity with her lack of inhibition was even worse off. But while their lust smoldered, neither girl yet had any clue the kind of spell they were under, nor how much deeper they were about to fall.

*

Justin opened the door, looking more than pleased to find the two pretty young Officers glaring at him (well, Sarah glaring anyway).

"All right! I was beginning to wonder just when you ladies were gonna show up. Well, don't just stand there, get your asses inside!" Justin spoke through a smug grin, the two girls completely taken aback by his overly familiar attitude. Sarah just became even more pissed at the Pitbull's display of rudeness, though Felicity was simply more surprised by such a forward (if crass) invitation.

But as Justin maintained his arrogant smirk he did move to the side, obviously letting the two girls into his home. The Deputies shared a brief look of consideration, but Sarah quickly took charge and marched into the house, and Felicity trailed right on her heels like an obedient puppy; after all, an invitation was all they legally required to enter a home.

Justin closed the door behind them, and the girls were immediately assailed by the club music pounding in their ears. The conceited Canine stepped back in front of the Officers and motioned for them to follow him, continuing to grin and chuckle under his breath.

"Heh, I wasn't expecting a pair of girls like you to make an appearance, but I'm definitely happy to have you here, 'officers.'" Justin was obviously toying with them, drawling out their titles like he was very deliberately not taking them seriously

"You can step right this way ladies. Me and the boys have been waiting on you." Justin's continued sarcastic attitude had Sarah just about gritting her teeth, her patience quickly evaporating with this rude young Beast. Nevertheless, she and Felicity continued to follow him, waiting to root out the problem at the source.

*

Meanwhile as the Deputies were entering the home of the Dog boys, two more young women were approaching the neighboring house. Barely dressed in the skimpiest clothing they could legally wear, it would be plenty obvious to most people what these girls' professions were, and indeed these were the actual strippers that Tommy had ordered.

As the two girls stood in front of the door, the first looked questioningly to her partner.

"Shayna, are you sure this is the right house? The place next door sounds way more like a party's going on." The sexy young woman asked, eyeing up the quiet house they were at with significant skepticism.

"Look Glitter, I've got the order right here on my phone, and this is the address they gave us." Shayna replied, showing off the order on her phone with complete certainty.

"Alright, I guess a lot of people on this street are just in the mood to play." Glitter simply accepted before turning to ring the doorbell of the quiet little home.

A minute later, the front door opened to reveal a very pretty looking woman, roughly in her mid-30's and dressed drastically more plainly compared to the two glitzed-up dancers. The homeowner, Rachel, was clearly more than a little concerned as she eyed up the extremely scantily-dressed women.

"Uhh... Is there something I can help you with, ladies?" She curtly asked the strippers.

Glitter and Shayna shared a very brief and slightly surprised look themselves. Admittedly, she wasn't the usual sort of clientele they'd been expecting. But the girls were professionals after all, they'd had customers of all sorts before, and since they were convinced this was the correct address they had every intention of making sure their 'customer' ended the night totally satisfied; and it didn't hurt that the homeowner was quite the lovely woman herself. Turning on their best charm, the escorts, cast their most disarmingly seductive smiles on the client.

"Not at all, baby. We're here to help you have a good time." Glitter teased.

Shayna didn't even wait for an invitation, stepping into the doorway and putting her hand on the frame, making it plenty obvious they weren't about to be turned away.

"Ooooh, let me guess; bored housewife, husband's always out late for work? We know the type, and we know just the kinda fun to remedy that loneliness." Shayna fluttered her eyelashes as she purred at the woman.

Rachel was baffled to silence, and could do little more than just stare at the girls in complete confusion. That worked fine for Glitter and Shayna, as they didn't even give her a chance to refuse or explain before they were both inside and locking the door behind them.

*

Felicity and Sarah had just entered the main living room, finding themselves greeted by three more Canine males. A Border Collie and American Dingo were seated on a sofa, and a Chocolate Lab was in a big armchair, while the Pit Bull that let them in was now standing off to the side, as though letting the girls walk to the center of attention.

As soon as Sarah and Felicity stepped forward the room was immediately filled with a number of low wolf-whistles and growls of approval. Felicity could barely contain a coy giggle, finding the attention and general air of this place rather entertaining, but Sarah just flashed a severely unamused look towards Justin, tapping her ear and signaling for him to quiet down the music. The Pit Bull easily acceded to her request, moving to the speakers and setting the volume almost all the way down to a low hum.

"Damn Tommy, I didn't think you were gonna request a couple of 'cops' for us." Landon was the first to speak up as the frat boys eyed up the girls.

"Hey, I wasn't exactly expecting this either, but I'm not complaining." Tommy replied jovially, just enjoying the sight of the females plenty enough with or without the uniforms.

It had become painfully obvious to the Deputies that these Dog boys were openly checking them out now, and while Felicity did her best to bite back the little grin and giggle she felt at the attention, Sarah's spine just stiffened in ever greater frustration. But since all eyes were on her anyways, she decided to suck it up, act like the professional she was, do what she came here to do and get it over with.

"Alight guys, we've been getting a lot of complaints from the neighbors about the music. It's ten at night, you're gonna have to quiet down." Sarah spoke as stiff and authoritatively as ever. But to her continued aggravation, the Policewoman's threat just resulted in a round of quiet snickers and unconcerned "oohs," like the Dogs had taken her words as a complete joke.

"Really, noise complaints? Well, this is the first we're hearing about the neighbors." Curt spoke up, just as sarcastically as Justin had been.

"Yeah. You know, if they had just come over themselves, we would've been happy to 'deal' with them directly." Landon continued to taunt the Officers.

Sarah's patience had grown paper thin from the Dogs' juvenile attitude, but what was far worse was the fact she was still dealing with the intense arousal that had never stopped creeping throughout her body. The veteran vixen could feel beads of sweat rolling down the back of her neck from the sheer heat she felt, and she knew she would have to wrap things up and get out of this house as quickly as possible, otherwise things were certain to take a drastic turn for the 'worse.'

"Look, right now we're just here to give you all a warning, but if the department receives another complaint and has to send deputies back here again later tonight, you're gonna get fined for causing a disturbance." Sarah barked a bit more curtly than before, but while her voice was perfectly steady, her body language was starting to betray the lack of power she truly felt at the moment. The Bestial culprits quickly picked up on that fact, and so her words only earned her another low round of mocking laughter.

"Man, you girls are really committed to this whole 'cop' routine." Landon commented in clear amusement at Sarah's attempt to assert authority.

"Don't worry about any 'fines' babe, we've got plenty of bills lined up and ready to go." Tommy chimed in.

Now Sarah shot a truly furious look at the Border Collie, her voice absolutely tinged with disgust. "Babe?"

Felicity couldn't contain her own bemused grin, for some reason she was really loving the rise these boys were getting out of her girlfriend. She loved to see Sarah get so excitable, and something about the atmosphere in the room was really starting to turn her on, so much so that she'd grown willing to actually play along with the Canine's banter.

Felicity stepped towards Sarah just enough to nudge the experienced Officer behind her elbow.

"Here, just let me try to handle things." She whispered to her incensed companion before stepping in front of Sarah and addressing the young Beastmen herself.

"I'm sorry boys, my partner can be a little too quick in getting to the point sometimes. You guys are clearly having a fun night, and you probably didn't realize that you were making things a little too loud for the neighbors, so we just wanted to make sure you didn't go overboard partying tonight." Felicity spoke much more gently than Sarah, beaming at the Dogs with just a little too "friendly" of a smile.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers