Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I know we're not through yet. Your cocks are still hard, so that must mean you still want to pork me silly and put another load of Beasty baby batter inside me." Sarah taunted the pitiable Pitbull, even while she still rubbed his length up across her chest.

"Gods woman... we can't... fucking... do anymore..." Landon was barely able to rasp out from behind.

In response, Sarah forcibly squeezed her pussy down on his cock as a punishment, drawing another tormented groan from the Chocolate Labrador.

"It figures. You boys talked such a big fucking game. You said you would rape me to the point where I'd be crawling back here, begging for your cock. But here you are whining like a couple of virgins who just creamed their pants the first time they ever touched a girl. So you Fleabags quit your bellyaching and fuck me!"

"Y-You're crazy!... You're gonna fucking snap my dick in half!" Justin growled lamentingly, not that he could raise a finger to do anything about it.

Smirking wickedly at the young Beast, Sarah bent low and sucked hard on the white Pitbull's phallus, drawing another ghastly wail from him. She pulled her tongue back just to give him a mocking 'tch.'

"You know, 'Alpha' Beast boys like yourselves are supposed to breed girls like me all night long. By the time you're done you shouldn't have the strength to pull your knot out of a pussy. But I've whipped bigger losers than you into shape, so buckle down, because I always make sure to force the best out of my rookies!"

For the last time, Sarah dove down on Justin's dick, swallowing it deep down her throat until her nose was brushing against his twitching knot, and she slammed her hips down hard, plugging her unbearably happy pussy with Landon's begrudgingly stiff knot.

The defeated Dogs choked out a couple of murmurs and pathetic growls as the Officer drained one last orgasm out of their unwilling testicles, firing off the last ropes of sperm they'd be able to produce for at least a week.

Sarah was all too thrilled to suck down every last drop, moaning blissfully as her tongue lapped at the Animalistic flavor of one Canine lover while her cunt twitched and pulled on the inhuman cock of the other, and she basked in the last orgasm she'd be able to coax out of these two "Alpha" Beasties.

***

The Next Morning

***

Felicity groggily awoke thanks to the late morning sun blaring on her face, harshly letting her know that it was no longer the middle of the night. She slowly tried to open her eyes, and even before she was able to blink away all of the hazy vision she was starting to recall all that had happened to her last night. Of course, remembering all of that was quite easy once Felicity realized she was still nestled in between two warm and fluffy bodies.

Curt was right in front of her, his muzzle fit snug into the swell of her breasts with Tommy spooning her from behind. Yet far from feeling embarrassed or ashamed, the young Deputy just giggled softly to herself, finding she had woken up in a particularly good mood. Her body felt light, rejuvenated, and oh so very satisfied after all the fun the group had had last night. What's more, she could feel the boys' cocks, Curt's pressed tight up along her bellybutton as she hugged herself close to his masculine figure and Tommy's trapped snug in between her thighs. But while they still felt massive and swollen, they were not remotely as rigid and stiff as they'd been before.

Felicity was starting to fully stir, her movement alerting the boys and forcing them to awake themselves, letting out some incredibly tired and groggy moans. Felicity managed to push herself upright, peering down at the Dogs who looked dead tired, clearly aching, and she couldn't help giggling again.

"Mmm, morning boys. Bet that party of yours turned out a lot more fun than you expected, didn't it?" She quietly teased the two. But the Dogs just whined again, seemingly unable to even look at her (in truth, not willing to glimpse her naked and risk swelling their cocks again).

Sensing the mood, Felicity leaned back down and started to gently rub their bellies, very deliberately stroking her fingers just above the spot where the tops of their cocks pointed. The boys trembled and groaned in fear from the mere suggestion that she might start to toy with them again.

"Well I really hope you got all of that partying out of your systems last night. I'd hate to have to respond to another call from the neighbors over another silly noise complaint." The Deputy gently chided the two.

"No... no more parties... ever again..." Curt weakly responded.

"And hopefully you learned a little something about respecting the police. You know, we work really hard to ensure the safety of this town."

"Y-Yes ma'am... w-we don't ever want another run in with the cops like that..." Tommy promised cowardly.

"Good boys." The girl smiled sweetly as she leaned in to give them both a kiss on the cheek, for which they merely whimpered some more.

Now having fully dealt with the delinquents, Felicity rose to her feet, stretching and feeling very nice after such a long night of incredible, ferocious sex. Scanning around the room where they'd passed out, she spotted the pile where her and Sarah's clothes had been tossed. The well-bred beauty quickly wiggled into her panties, slipped on her tank top and threw her uniform shirt across her shoulders. Just as she was about fully dressed her wandering eyes landed on her girlfriend, and broke out in a big grin at the sugary-sweet (in her eyes) sight.

Sarah was snoozing quite deeply and peacefully, with Justin and Landon curled up on either side of her, though it seemed they were heavily coerced into that position, as even in sleep she had a definite hold on both of their cocks. Felicity almost wanted to take a picture, but her phone and most of her tools were still tossed somewhere, and she regrettably realized that they should probably get out of the house pronto. The younger Officer gently kicked Sarah's foot, causing the veteran Deputy to stir awake.             

"What the hell?... What did I... Oh fuck, not again." Sarah muttered through a groggy scowl as she fully realized the circumstances she was waking up to.

The first thing Sarah saw when her vision cleared was her protégé Felicity standing over her and giggling.

"Wow, dealing with these boys last night sure was a 'handful,' wasn't it?" Felicity teased.

Only after that awful pun did Sarah notice the two Canines she'd forced to act as her blankets, quickly letting go of their cocks in shock and pushing them both off of her. Justin and Landon were rudely jarred awake, both groaning in pain at the rough treatment of their well-worn and very sensitive dicks. Free of the furry bodies, Sarah unhappily sat herself upright, running a hand through her sweat-matted hair as she thought back on how recklessly she'd behaved last night.

"Goddess... I cannot believe I let you talk me into that last night." She grumbled in embarrassment, but Felicity continued to smile and hum cheerfully.

"I don't see what the hang-up is. I think I actually enjoyed your little strip-show last night more than the boys did. I'll definitely have to get you to do that for me again later."

Felicity's coy remark had Sarah immediately bolting up to her feet, stepping right into Felicity's face and forcefully putting her finger to the younger girl's lips.

"Not a word to anyone about this rookie!" Sarah spoke threateningly enough that anyone else in town would've wet themselves.

But Felicity wasn't the least bit intimidated by her superior's behavior, and instead turned the whole mood upside down by grabbing hold of Sarah's hips and sneaking in to steal a quick kiss from her girlfriend. And of course, Sarah quickly relented under the girl's loving touch.

"I swear Felicity, you are gonna be the end of my career." Sarah murmured with a defeated sigh.

"Well at least we'll have had our fun. And you can't deny that you had plenty of fun last night." Felicity shot back with a mischievous snicker.

Sarah grumbled under her breath, but the blush on her face and the fact that she wasn't pulling away told Felicity all she needed to know.

"Plus, since we got the boys to kill the music last night, I'd say we did a fine job taking care of that little noise complaint... Assuming your screams weren't any louder than the music, anyway."

Sarah scowled again, but instead of scolding her partner she turned her ire back towards the Dog boys she'd been using as her personal body pillows.

"Speaking of which..."

Sarah fluidly knelt down right at Justin and Landon's feet, just as they were weakly trying to push themselves upright into a seated position. They were clearly struggling to shake off a long night's worth of booze and sex, but the moment they looked up and caught Sarah's razor-sharp gaze their spines stiffened like steel rods, each taking a hard, dry gulp and practically shaking under the Deputy's stony eyes.

She started speaking to them, her voice low, almost seductive, but all the Dogs felt from her voice was unadulterated terror.

"I'm sure you boys already figured this, but I will need you to keep quiet on the details of our... discussion last night. We do have a certain appearance to keep up as deputies. You understand, right?"

As she spoke, Sarah gently placed her hands on each of the boys' thighs, and though her touch was soft it carried an intangible but fully understood threat. The Canines could do little more than slowly nod their heads in understanding, their big, frightened eyes not daring to turn away from her piercing gaze. And then the Deputy smiled, something that only sparked even more fear in her predators-turned-prey.

"That's good. I like boys who learn their lessons fast. Of course..."

Justin and Landon suddenly choked on their breath as Sarah's slender fingers suddenly curled back around their sizeable yet totally-lifeless cocks, giving them the absolute faintest of squeezes.

"...Should you ever need me to come back and give you another warning..."

The boys didn't need her to finish, both groaning out in spirit-broken agony.

"Please, for the love of the Gods, no more." Justin bemoaned.

"If you've gotta write us a ticket... or take us to jail fine... but for fuck's sake please just leave our dicks alone..." Landon whined, something which put Sarah in a much better mood.

"That's what I thought."

Groping one last miserable groan from the Beasts, Sarah rose to her feet. Turning on her heel, the older Officer was met with Felicity staring at her with a big, shit-eating grin, but the veteran silently shushed her back towards their heap of clothing. But just before she joined her incorrigible partner, Sarah glanced one last time over her shoulder at the boys.

"Oh, and please remember to keep the noise down."

Sarah and Felicity finally focused on redressing themselves, the sudden, inexplicable, and overwhelming lust from last night seemingly gone. They remained completely unaware of the Phere-Moan's role in their arousal, or even its' existence at all, but at least it had run its' course and flushed out of their systems... for now. But while their thoughts were much clearer, that certainly didn't mean they felt any regret over last night (despite what Sarah might've tried to argue).

*

In the house across the yard, Glitter and Shayna were standing beside the bedroom door, redressed in their own slutty outfits (not much better than just staying naked honestly) and holding a bag full of their tools and toys. The strippers cast a last look towards Rachel, who was still splayed out flat on her bed, totally naked, skin beet red and drenched in sweat, looking absolutely exhausted, extremely well-fucked, and very, very satisfied.

"We hope you enjoyed our 'performance' last night, sweety." Glitter spoke, flashing her host a sultrily sweet smile.

Shayna likewise grinned at the sex-addled housewife.

"Hopefully you'll remember us the next time you're looking to book a little fun."

Rachel barely had the strength to even look at the girls, but she stared at them with complete adoration and lust.

"My... my husband's gone again... n-next week..."

Shayna and Glimmer shared a wicked glare before looking back at Rachel.

"Consider us hired." Glimmer teased with a snicker.

"Can't wait until our next party. Oh, and feel free to invite some more 'friends' if you like." Shayna added with a smoldering look.

"Bye love." Glimmer and Shayna said together as they both blew a kiss towards Rachel and headed for the front door.

As the strippers stepped outside and were faced with the harsh morning sunlight, they looked across to the neighbor's place and happened to see the two disheveled Officers leaving the other house, looking just as ragged yet happy as Rachel and the escorts themselves appeared. Shayna and Glitter shared a smirk and a quiet giggle.

"Looks like we weren't the only girls hard at work last night."

*

Back in the squad car, Sarah was driving back towards the Sheriff's Department, constantly sighing and bemoaning the situation they were sure to find themselves in very soon.

"We are going to catch absolute hell the second we set food in the station. For Goddess' sake, I've never in my life failed to check in at the end of a shift, let alone failed to call in after being ordered to investigate a disturbance!"

"Hey, relax will you? No use sweating over 'what ifs' and 'maybes.'" Felicity encouraged the older Officer to relax, gently rubbing her girlfriend's shoulder, though Sarah just grumpily shrugged her off.

"Aw come on. It was the end of our shift, and they shouldn't have received any further reports about that house. Worst case, they give us some extra paperwork to file." Felicity continued to try and soothe her stern superior.

"You are by a huge margin the worst rookie I've ever had to train." Sarah muttered quietly.

"And it looks like I'm starting to rub off on you." Felicity just met her lover's aggravation with her usual cheerful demeanor. Now Felicity leaned over in her seat and hooked her arm around Sarah's, but this time the grizzled Deputy just accepted it.

"Now let's just quick check in, drop off the evidence from last night's drug bust, and go home. By the time I'm done with you, I'll bet our own neighbors will be calling in a noise complaint on us."