Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the boys just let out another soft round of bemused snickering.

"Wow, looks like we've got a regular good-cop bad-cop routine going on here." Curt joked as he leered at the nice young lady.

"I like it. One tightens the cuffs on you while the other strokes your cheek and blows you a kiss." Tommy added.

"Oh, if I'm gonna be in handcuffs, I think I'd want her to 'blow' something other than kisses." Landon crudely remarked, getting even more juvenile laughter from the rest.

"Alright, we turned the music down, but now that you two are here I think this party's about to get a lot louder anyway." Justin made one last crack as he circled around behind the girls like a vicious predator.

The Pitbull didn't hesitate as he strode up right behind Felicity, cockily putting his paw on her shoulder, and the girl just smiled back and batted her eyelashes at the brash young Beast. She couldn't deny to herself that he was quite handsome in a very... feral way. Felicity then turned to Sarah, seeing she was still seriously angry, but also saw how flushed she'd become, noticed how quick her breaths were; Sarah was even more aroused now than she'd been in the car.

"So..." Justin asked, his fingers curling possessively on Felicity's shoulders, "... are you girls ready to start the show yet?"

Felicity curled her finger along the Hound's chest, smiling up sweetly at the beast before gently pushing him back towards an empty chair.

"How about you just take a seat along with your friends?" Felicity purred, the seduction now obvious in her voice.

Sarah stared at her partner's actions with open confusion, but before the older Officer could even mouth 'what the hell are you doing,' Felicity turned and grabbed the woman around her shoulder, leading her away to the other side of the room where the boys couldn't hear.

"So I think I have an idea why we're not making much headway here." Felicity whispered to a very perplexed Sarah, though the younger girl's own expression was nothing shy of mischievous. "I don't think these boys believe we're actually Deputies. They think we're strippers." Felicity looked practically giddy as she said it,

Sarah's face turned dizzyingly bright crimson, and she was barely able to contain her scream to a near silent, "What! You have got to be kidding!..."

"Shh." But Felicity quickly cut off her partner's rage, putting her finger to the woman's lips and shushing her silent.

"I know this is probably the last thing you expected to do, but I say we play along with it!"

"..."

Sarah stared at her partner in pure indignation.

"Felicity... you play around a lot... but have you honestly lost your mind?" But even as Sarah spoke like she was about to throttle the younger girl's neck, Felicity merely continued to smile coyly.

"Oh come on. We were just about to start having our own fun when this call interrupted us. Well, now we have a chance to have a lot more fun!" As the younger Deputy spoke she reached her hand up to gently brush along Sarah's arm, soothing her and also tempting the woman towards her perverse line of thought. Sarah was clearly struggling to come up with some argument now, but the restless look on her face was seeming less and less like anger.

"I know for a fact you're feeling just as horny as I am right now, don't even try to argue." Felicity continued to egg her partner on.

Sarah's lip was quivering now as she bit it, and she couldn't hold back a near-silent moan as her young lover moved her fingers over top of her luscious breast and started to tease it through her uniform. The veteran was just about putty in her hands, and to put on the finishing touch, Felicity leaned her face in, putting her lips right by her partner's ear as she sighed in an undeniably lust-tinged voice.

"I bet being surrounded by all these handsome young Dog boys is reminding you of that wonderful day in the park. You remember, it was when we tasted each other for the first time, and when we both tasted Beast cock for the first time..."

Felicity licked Sarah's ear, and the once pristine Deputy felt like her pussy was about to soak clear through her khakis. Somehow, though, Sarah suddenly mustered her strength, grabbing Felicity's shoulders and holding the girl square in front of her face. Sarah was scowling hard, but Felicity just maintained her own naughty smirk, as she could see the lust clearly etched on her girlfriend's face. She had her.

"F-Fine. We'll pretend to be the strippers these boys think we are..." Sarah finally, if not 'reluctantly' accepted her partner's scheme. "...But only until we resolve this noise dispute!"

Felicity smiled at the 'agreement,' happy to let Sarah save as much face as she liked, so long as they both got what they really wanted.

"Of course, Sarah."

Coming out of their little 'huddle', the lovely Deputies slowly walked back to the center of the room, Felicity happily moving with a perky bounce in her step and Sarah, though still scowling hard, unknowingly swaying her hips with every step, her reluctance was obviously little more than an act by this point.

Seeing their "entertainers" finally getting into the proper mood of things, the Dog boys eagerly started to growl, whistle, and egg them on.

"Come on girls, let's get this show started already!" Tommy energetically cheered.

"Yeah, time to start shaking those asses!" Landon aggressively demanded, shaking his beer at the duo.

Now plenty happy to play along with the boys' expectation, Felicity playfully put a hand on her hip and bent far forward, casting her most seductive gaze on the Canines as she slowly started to unbutton her shirt, much to the Dogs obvious delight as they continued to howl and whoop in approval.

"Alright boys, you've been getting real rowdy tonight, haven't you? So let's give you something else to focus all that energy on." Felicity openly teased her Audience while slowly revealing more and more of her chest.

And as the boys just continued to get louder and rowdier, Sarah strode right up beside her partner, throwing both hands on her hips as she gave the crowd a stony glare.

"Hey! My partner is speaking to you right now, and you'll show her the proper respect!..." Sarah barked sharply, and just as the Beasts started to quiet down the once inflexible veteran loosened the hair out of her ultra-tight, highly professional bun and let it flow wildly down her shoulders, her voice turning no less powerful and yet now so very undeniably arousing. "...So you be sure to give us both your undivided attention."

Sarah and Felicity shared a brief look, Felicity grinning ear-to-ear in mischievous triumph and Sarah rolling her eyes, but together the two ravishing Officers started to dance, slowly swaying their bodies to the much softer beats of the music still playing in the background.

The Beasts grinned hungrily at the show being put on for them, a few low growls and degrading comments being thrown out, but they make sure to give the girls the attention they demanded. And the bewitched Policewomen lost themselves more and more to the movement, the two sensually encircling around one another. Felicity would temptingly roll her hips while Sarah ran her hands along her body from her thighs to her chest, Each Officer matching their partner's dance with equally fluid motions.

Before the first song had even ended, Felicity and even Sarah had fully embraced their roles as the boys' entertainers, and they had all but forgotten any pretense of doing this in the name of the law. As the unseen Phere-Moan laced into their systems more and more aggressively it wiped away any thought of their discipline and duty, left them desiring nothing more than to follow their basest instincts and surrender their bodies to these irresistible Beasts.

Just as the first song ended and the second began, the girls shared another look, their arousal more open and obvious than ever. Felicity flashed her partner a completely uninhabited smile, and even Sarah couldn't hold back her own chemically-enhanced desires as she thoughtlessly matched the younger girl's salacious grin. There was no more question of how either of them expected this night to turn out now.

Still mirroring the lust in each other's eyes, the Officers began to slip their belts off, letting them and all their police equipment slide gently to the carpet. Turning back to the Dogs and flashing them their most sweetly dark smiles, the depraved Deputies continued to slowly unbutton the fronts of their uniforms, still while swaying their hips to the rhythm.

The girls received a loud round of delinquent applause once they finally started to lose their clothing. Felicity easily slid her shirt off, letting it fall to the floor and leaving her in only a white, skin-tight tank top that hugged her figure perfectly. Sarah was almost giddy as she held her uniform open to show off the lacy white bra that was only barely holding back her own puppies.

As their Animalistic audience hungrily gawked and practically drooled over them, Felicity and Sarah could feel the sheer arousal radiating off of them like a blistering heat, and the girls had grown desperate to experience all that pent up lust first hand. Felicity twisted her hips to shake her ass for the boys, her deviant smirk catching Sarah's eye.

"How about we make this dance a little more personal for the boys?" Felicity purred to her superior. And Sarah, far past listening to her own voice of reason, grinned back just as naughtily.

"Just try to keep up, rookie."

Now the girls seductively danced their way on a slow approach towards the couch, right to where Curt and Tommy had been enjoying the show. Felicity leaned down right in front of the American Dingo and traced her finger straight down his wiry muscular chest.

"I think you may be concealing something dangerous, so I'm gonna have to give you a thorough pat-down." The youngest Deputy teased as she batted her big eyelashes at the Dog.

Curt grinned eagerly at the personal attention he was suddenly getting. "Just be careful with what you find, officer. You might not be able to handle it."

Sarah, meanwhile, was taking a slightly less gentle approach than her colleague, outright looming over Tommy, her hands on her hips as she stared down at the Border Collie with a strangely commanding arousal. Her voice was almost terrifying in how gentle she sounded.

"Spread 'em."

And as Tommy just looked back up at her wide eyed, he could barely even manage to weakly sputter, "Yes ma'am."

Curt and Tommy sank back into the couch, making their laps nice and open to the girls (though under somewhat different pretenses). Sarah and Felicity hungrily licked their lips as they climbed on top of their respective 'suspects.' Curt groaned in anticipation and Tommy just trembled in stunned desire as the raunchy Officers gently began to roll their butts atop the boys, barely giving them the pressure they so badly craved. The ladies could easily feel the swollen knots barely restrained beneath their pants, and neither girl could help letting out a very slight moan themselves as their need to actually feel those beautiful Beast dicks grew more and more desperate.

The girls continued to swirl their hips in a hazy fervor, grinding down on the Canines' heavy groins until all four were practically on the verge of orgasm just from the lap dance. It didn't take long before the Dogs had their paws roaming all over the girls' bodies, not the least bit hesitant to enjoy this privilege. Curt aggressively started to grope Felicity's breasts through her tank top, bringing his other hand around to take a tight grip on her ass and forcing her to rock even harder against his aching cock. And the rookie Officer just grinned and giggled as her 'perp' urged her to ride him harder, moaning out in delighted surprise as the Dingo suddenly slapped his paw down hard on her butt, clawing into her even tighter.

Felicity leaned even deeper into her self-supposed 'client,' hissing excitedly right in his face. "Hey, you know assaulting and Officer like that is a real serious offense."

But Curt just sneered even more dominantly in response, clapping his paw down hard on her ass again and forcing another submissive squeal from Felicity, moving his other hand up to cup her pretty little face in his fuzzy grip.

"Well if I'm already gonna get in trouble over that one, I may as well do whatever I want with you."

At the same time, Sarah was busy pressing her hips down maddeningly on the smallest of the Dogs, Tommy. The corrupted Cop had her hand wrapped tight around the back of his head, forcing the fluffy boy right into her cleavage as she rubbed her mound down onto his barely-contained cock. All the Border Collie could do in response was wrap his arms tight around her back and hug her warm, soft body as close to him as possible.

"I wouldn't try to resist, no one ever leaves my interrogations until I get what I want out of them!" Sarah moaned out in between her frantic gasps of passion. But despite her seeming total control of the situation, Tommy still managed to gaze up from between her tits and give her a cocky grin.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll make sure to give you everything you want and then some."

Now the girls were really riding their Beasts' laps, but by now Justin and Landon were starting to feel a bit neglected. They had become far too riled up to stay out of the action any longer, and now both stood up and moved directly behind each of the ladies.

"Man, you girls were really into the 'cop' act earlier, but it looks to me like you're finally done playing around." Justin growled against the back of Felicity's neck.

Landon similarly loomed behind Sarah before casting a smug look to his friend. "Told you it was just a matter of time. Now let's quit the charades and get to the real fun."

Sarah and Felicity were so consumed with their lap dances they didn't even utter a word of complaint as the two Dogs behind them put their hands on their bodies as well. Justin eagerly felt up Felicity's young, perky breasts before grabbing the hem of her tank top and lifting it over her head, finally leaving her chest completely exposed for her Beastly 'clients.' Likewise, Landon was tugging none too gently at the back of Sarah's uniform, forcing her arms to comply and allowing him to pull the shirt all the way off. The Labrador didn't waste a second after that, quickly unhooking the Policewoman's bra and tossing it away to join the growing pile of clothes.

Both helpless Deputies had been left naked from the waist up, but thanks to their exposure to the Phere-Moan Sarah and Felicity were practically drunk with lust and no longer gave a damn what happened to them at this point. Their bodies were simply screaming, demanding to be ravaged by big, strong Beast dick!

The Dogs clearly understood this just as well as the girls themselves. Justin put his arms around Felicity again, openly pawing at her naked tits as she could only moan in submissive bliss.

"Alight girls, your little act was cute, but let's not pretend you didn't know things would end up like this. I'm betting you don't want things to end after a little teasing and a single lap dance. You sluts want to get fucked tonight!" The Pit Bull growled dangerously as squeezed Felicity's boobs with less and less restraint.

Felicity wrapped her arms around Curt's neck, moaning desperately as the Dingo continued to maul her ass while Justin was ruthlessly groping her breasts. "Yes! Fuck me baby! I need a big Beasty cock knocking up my pussy bad!"

Finally admitting her real lust, Felicity dropped her head forward and allowed Curt to kiss her, groaning wildly as the Canine savaged her mouth with his Animalistic tongue.

Landon chuckled maliciously as he watched the younger female give in to her raging hormones, then leaning back over Sarah as he rubbed her shoulders with his fuzzy, masculine paws.

"That didn't take long at all, did it? Now what do you think, still want to kill this party?" The Lab viciously teased the once prim and proper veteran of the force.

But Sarah just groaned almost painfully as she grinded down on Tommy's stiff lap one more time, forcing the young Dog boy to meet her eyes, her expression totally inflamed with lust.

She couldn't help herself from barking out. "Just shut up and one of you Mutts fuck me already!"

At last Sarah fully submitted herself like her partner, lunging in and sealing her lips with Tommy's, but despite her initial aggression it didn't take the young Beast more than a second to wrestle control away from her, invading her mouth and dominating her tongue as she hummed in bliss.

Completely helpless to both the chemical in the air and their own natural-born lust for Beasts, Sarah and Felicity mindlessly melted under the spell of the Dog boys. The Deputies kissed Tommy and Curt furiously as multiple sets of inhuman paws romanced and groped around their bodies, stroking inside their thighs, tweaking their nipples and feeling them up without consequence.

Their heads in a total haze, the girls were barely even aware when their Canine tormentors started to move their bodies away from the couch. Amidst the endless paws stroking along their bodies, at some point they did feel the hands of the Animals pulling away the remainder of their clothing, stripping them of their pants and underwear, leaving them totally naked and at the mercy of the Beasts.

Although they were finally left without the boys' aggressive stimulation, Sarah and Felicity merely lay writhing on the carpet, far too horny and powerless to resist anything at this point. As they enjoyed seeing their newest pets squirm restlessly on the carpet, the four virile Dogs loomed above them, snickering amidst themselves as they sized up their soon-to-be bitches and started to strip their own clothing.

"Well boys, divide up the spoils as you like. Just make sure everyone gets a go this first round." Justin announced coldheartedly, reducing the girls to little more than chew toys for his savage friends.

Finally let off the leash, Landon stood menacingly above Sarah, sneering down at her like a starving wolf as he menacingly stroked his cock to its' full, monstrous size. "I want the 'supercop' here. I know it's all an act, but she still reminds me a lot of my bitch high school English teacher, always scowling at me and getting me into trouble. I never had more fun than I did breaking that bitch until I had her begging me to knot her, and I'd kinda like to relive that memory."

"You've got some serious issues dude." Curt joked at his friend's particular obsession.

But Landon just rolled his eyes at the snarky comment. "Hey, I fuck as I please. And what about you?"

Curt just shrugged non-committedly. "I don't know, they're both plenty hot, although I do have a soft spot for nice, sweet girls that'll do anything you ask." The American Dingo smirked as he gazed down at Felicity.

"She does have a real pretty face, but I think I've gotta side with Landon. I mean, just look at the tits on this one. I don't know if I've ever seen a better pair." Tommy joined on Landon's side, undoing his belt as he drooled over the desperate slut at his feet.

"Yeah right dude. You just want to fuck her 'cause she practically had you pissing you pants. You like girls that can hold the leash on you." Landon scoffed at the Border Collie, with the other two mockingly snickering as well.

Tommy scowled and angrily threw his shirt at the Dark Labrador. "Bite me dude. We'll see if you still think that after I fuck this bitch into a sobbing mess!" He barked back aggressively, but the others just brushed him off with some dismissive grunts and hand-waves.