Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity moaned, utterly loving the Canine's cruel words and proving it by squeezing her cunt down even tighter on his monstrous cock.

"Fuck dude! Her throat tightened on my cock as soon as you said that. She's totally loving this!" Tommy exclaimed ecstatically as he tightened his fingers on her neck even further, squeezing his own length through her skin.

Justin laughed boisterously at his friend's comment, pounding his own knot even harder against the girl's slit. "Of course she loves this! Doesn't matter if a bitch can flash a badge or a gun, and they can act as high and mighty as they want, but in the end every girl in this town is exactly the same at heart. None of them can resist falling on a Beast cock the moment they catch a whiff!"

Felicity's choked sighs were growing more and more frantic as the boys goaded her, and it definitely helped that the Dogs were fucking their bitch harder and faster with every thrust. It was obvious they were just about to finish her off.

"FUCK! TAKE IT PIG!" The Pitbull barked as he violently corked his knot inside the Policewoman and blew his cum hard against her womb.

"That's it... Suck it down like the bitch you are." The Border Collie groaned as he ground his own knot against her lips and poured his Beastly seed straight down the back of her throat.

Felicity seized in euphoria between the two vicious Mutts as she felt them fill her to bursting with their inhuman sperm, forcing a gut-wrenching orgasm to pulse across her body.

Justin and Tommy panted and bucked their hips erratically a few more times, making sure to pump every last drop they had into their thoroughly-violated Officer before falling to their knees, unplugging their cocks from her body and allowing Felicity to drop to the carpet.

The young Deputy sputtered, coughed, and moaned almost deliriously as her hips wouldn't stop undulating from her ongoing orgasm.               Kneeling over her at both ends, Tommy and Justin caught their breath, grinning down triumphantly at their newest conquered Cop.

"So bitch... wha'd'ya think?... Best fuck of your life?" Justin gloated through heavy breaths.

Felicity was all too eager to agree. "Goddess... that felt fucking good. You boys really know how to use those knots." She sighed out in pure bliss.

The two Beasts shared a cocky grin, though Tommy's smile suddenly evaporated and he let out a very surprised grunt, staring down in total astonishment as Felicity had actually wrapped her little fingers frightfully tight around his now very sensitive malehood.

"In fact, you fuck so good that I can't help but want another round..." Felicity purred as she flashed the boys a dangerously playful smirk, tugging on Tommy's cock and forcing another slight but clearly worried grunt from him.

She continued speaking to them as sweetly as she could, all the while batting her big eyelashes up at the two in a very unnervingly innocent way. "And I'm sure you big, bad Beasts still have a lot of mean, nasty things you want to do with a weak little girl like me."

*

For all the noise made by Justin, Tommy, and Felicity, the other three 'lovers' were far too deep in their own affair to notice. Sarah was wailing like a proper red-light whore as Curt and Landon trapped her body between them, each Dog standing on either side and helping keep her legs and ass held up high in the air while they mercilessly fucked themselves balls-deep into her.

Landon dug his Bestial claws hard against her smooth ass as he busied himself with drilling his fat Dog cock hard into her newly claimed anus. Curt held one of her legs high over her head, crushing it to his fuzzy chest as he pounded his own knotted length into her sopping pussy. And Sarah only howled out carelessly as the Canines ruthlessly DP'd her, completely loving how brutishly, how ferociously, how inhumanly hard they were fucking her.

"Ahhhh... fuck... keep fucking me you stupid Mutts... don't even think of slowing down!" Sarah wailed out in pure lust.

And in response, both young Beastmen violently forced their throbbing dicks into her holes, and Landon savagely clapped his paw down hard across her ass, Sarah jolting and screaming form the delightfully painful sting.

"Quiet bitch! You might be a cop, but you're sure as shit not the one in charge here. Tonight you're just a bitch and you belong to us Alphas!" Landon growled as he ran his length painfully into her quivering little asshole.

Sarah let out a shivering cry as the Dogs grinded their knots into her, Curt matching his friend's fury thrust for thrust while he thoughtlessly pawed at the woman's heavy tits.

"Hey slut, how many Beasts you arrest in your time? A few dozen? Over a hundred? Yet here you are moaning like a bitch in heat while you let us stuff you full of Doggy cock like your life depended on it. Well we're gonna put a load of Beast cum inside you for every one of us you ever had in cuffs." Curt promised her maniacally as he crushed her pussy under the battering force of his Beastly phallus.

"Goddess! I couldn't even count the number of little shits like you I've put away... Ahhh Fuck!... but go ahead! Just try and shoot as much as you can inside me!" Sarah moaned intensely as both slavering Dogs forced their bulbous masses against her holes.

The Dark Lab growled venomously right against her ear, sending a wickedly delightful shiver right down the perverted Policewoman's spine. "You know, I think we should tell the whole town about this. Tell everyone you two are wasting taxpayer money fucking Dogs instead of arresting criminals. Let everyone know that being a couple of Beast fucking sluts is more important than doing your damn jobs! They'd kick your sweet little asses off the force so fast you wouldn't even have time to write one last parking ticket! Then you'd just come crawling back to us since you'd have nowhere else to go. So, you like that idea? You like the thought of being nothing more than our little live-in fuck pet?"

That sinfully blissful thought was more than the veteran vixen could stand, and she wound up screaming in absolute rapture. "Fuck Yes! Knot Me! Breed Me! Make Me Your Bitch! I Don't Care, Just Make Me Cum!"

Curt and Landon completely smothered the little human female between their hardened bodies, gnashing their teeth and growling ferociously as they both crammed their knots into her desperately-squeezing pussy and tight-puckered asshole. The relentless Dog boys unleased their Beastly lust simultaneously, cumming hard into the hapless Deputy.

Sarah's voice shook the windows as she cried her mind-crushing orgasm, entirely consumed by the sensation of having such potent seed pouring deep into her body where it so naturally belonged.

After the bodies stopped trembling and the voices simmered to breathless gasps, Landon and Curt painfully unknotted themselves from their extremely willing victim, and Sarah could only sigh in expressive joy as he pussy and ass leaked the traces of their white masculinity.

Unceremoniously dropping the Officer to her ass with a slight 'oof,' the Canine studs themselves dropped down to the carpet alongside her, leaning back on their haunches as they fought to catch their breaths. But just as they were starting to leer victoriously over the seemingly lifeless Deputy, Sarah suddenly lifted her face back up to meet their gaze. The smiles slowly faded from their lips as they were stunned to find their fuck-toy looking back at them not only defiantly, but vibrantly, triumphantly even, and somehow full of energy.

"Don't tell me you mongrels are done with me already? I'd hate for the 'bitch' to still be begging for more while her 'Alphas' couldn't even twitch their cocks." Sarah hissed out in frightening display of might. And as the Beast-obsessed woman was already crawling to her knees with a ravenous look in her eyes, Curt and Landon shared a look of their own... this one a lot less cocky than earlier.

*

Sarah and Felicity had quickly taken to mounting themselves atop Justin and Landon's cocks, and were riding them as though they were having the thrill of a lifetime. But while those four were occupied, Tommy and Curt sat back by themselves for a blessed moment of peace, both wondering just how it had reached the point where the girls were fucking hard than the Dogs themselves.

As those two sat on the couch and watched with muted astonishment as the Officers forcibly continued the orgy, an idle thought suddenly went through Curt's head, and he turned to Tommy, looking quite confused at that moment.

"Dude... If these two nymphomaniacs are actually real cops, then what the hell happened to our strippers?"

Tommy looked at his friend, thinking that a very good question indeed. But as he thought more on it, he couldn't hold back a small, involuntary shudder.

"Well with how badly these two are wanting to fuck, I think it might be better if we don't find out what happened to the other girls."

*

Back next door, Rachel was clearly enjoying her own unexpected company, as emphasized by the fact that she was moaning her heart out from pleasure while sandwiched between the two strippers she hadn't even hired. Glitter was laying down in her hostess' bed and hugging the horny housewife down into her from below, while Shayna was kneeling behind their 'client.' Both of the erotic dancers were wearing some sizeable strap-on dildos around their waists, and were certainly giving their all in fucking the living daylights out of the woman.

"How ya feel, baby? Enjoying the ride of your life?" Glitter sighed teasingly against Rachel's neck as she bounced the woman happily on her lap.

"Oh Goddess yes! You're so wonderful, please don't stop!" Rachel moaned back in sheer bliss.

Loving how appreciative their 'customer' had become, Glitter smiled wickedly as she reached up to thread her fingers though Rachel's hair, dragging the dizzied housewife down into a deep, adulterous kiss, one she eagerly embraced.

And as her partner plugged her stiff toy deep into their supposed customer's pussy, Shayna was busy bucking her wonderful hips and driving her own hard plastic cock through the woman's tender ass. Every so often she'd bring her hand down on Rachel's wide butt in a commanding 'smack,' but from the muffled moans the spilled out from between her and Glitter's mouth, Shayna knew she had Rachell's express permission.

"Glad you're loving this so much, 'cause we're having so much fun with you we might just extend your time through the rest of the night. Totally on the house, of course." Shayna purred as she bent low over her new lover's back.

Rachel tore her lips away from Glitter with an animalistic groan, allowing Shayna now to wrap her arms around her torso and bring her body upright. "Do it! Fuck me until I black out! Don't let me wake up without something in my pussy!"

Howling her own newly realized desires, Rachel tilted her face back and allowed Shayna to capture her lips in another sweltering kiss. Glitter watched the two beautiful women make out from below with a very satisfied grin.

"Don't worry sugar. We always make sure to satisfy our customer."

And as the two misinformed strippers fucked their dildos faster and faster into the forsaken housewife, Rachel wrenched her mouth free just in time to scream from her most powerful orgasm yet.

*

Back at the frat boys' place the raucous orgy continued, but the Boys were starting to feel their own exhaustion. The girls, however, only seemed hornier than ever, and now the mood was beginning to take a drastic turn.

Now Felicity was kneeling on the carpet, and she had Curt and Landon standing almost passive in front of her. A giddy smile lit up her face as she held each of the boys' monstrous cocks in a tight grip, expertly pumping her fist along each one. Every so often her own desire would get the better of her, and after licking her lips she'd lean in to plant a wet kiss along the tapered point of one cock. She would moan softly, letting her tongue run lovingly over the scorching red flesh, pulling back before too long and leaning over to suck on the other.

Curt and Landon couldn't help but let the girl toy with them as she pleased, having lost all thought that they should be the one toying with her. Occasionally they'd growl or groan lowly, and yet there was now a tinge of pain in their voices as the insatiable human was running their bodies to the point of collapse. After one drawn-out wail, Felicity popped her lips free of Landon's utterly delectable Doggy dick, staring up so very amorously at the two wild Animals.

"Come on boys, I know you've got more left in these puppies to feed me. I thought we all wanted the same thing? My slutty little body stuffed to the brim with your thick, hot, Beasty cum."

Curt and Landon looked down at her in near disbelief, but Felicity just continued to pump and fellate their engorged, throbbing knots. The two frat boys turned to glance at each other, their looks significantly more nervous now.

"Dude, just how much longer is that Phere-Moan shit supposed to last? These sluts should be out could by now!" Curt asked under his breath.

"I don't know dude. I told you this shit was brand new. I never thought it'd drive girls this crazy!" Landon hissed back as mild panic started to set even in him.

"Well it better fucking run its' course soon. I don't exactly have a lot left to give, and if she doesn't break after this than my dick sure as hell will!"

*

It was Tommy's turn to lay on the floor as Sarah dutifully straddled the boy's hips and rode his cock with a passionate lust. And even though Justin was right behind her thrusting his bulbous length into her ass, both of the young Studs were starting to feel their bodies give out. The ferocious grip they kept on their bitch's hips was starting to weaken as their furry fingers strained. Their Animalistic growls they let loose as they ravaged the girls ragged were becoming more breathless gasps and laughable whimpers. Tommy and Justin felt less and less like they were the ones fucking Sarah, and more like she was the one fucking them, and squeezing the very life out of them while she was at it.

Sarah was the one growling like a Beast now, digging her fingernails hard into Tommy's shoulders and keeping him pinned down to the floor as she used his Doggy dick to churn up her pussy. And while the poor Canine's hips might have still been thrusting upwards, it was hardly his own will to do so; his body really only responded to the demands of the ravenous bitch riding him.

"Come on you mangy brats! Where's all that anger you had an hour ago? I thought you were gonna fuck me ragged for all those Beasties I so 'unjustly' arrested? Well you've got a lot more fucking to do if that was that plan!" Sarah barked out like a madwoman as her body crushed down on the throbbing Dog cocks she kept trapped helplessly inside.

But as Sarah moaned and squeezed her cunt mercilessly around Tommy's sore member, all the Border Collie could do was groan and lay back lifelessly on the carpet without a real word of complaint.

As he used all his remaining strength to just remain hovering over Sarah's back, Justin could only watch the will power fade from Tommy's eyes. And even as the Pitbull was pounding her ass with every last failing fiber of his being, he had the most unfamiliar and unwelcome sense that he was no longer in control of the female. Justin didn't even know if he had the strength to knot her again, let alone shoot another load into her after this. On the other hand, from the way the bitch Cop was still rolling her hips and moaning like a whore, she wasn't anywhere near finished herself.

Justin was really starting to worry, the sweat rolling down his forehead becoming frighteningly cold. He couldn't stop wondering why the hell these sluts just wouldn't calm down. And now it was blatantly obvious this night was going to turn out very different from how he'd originally expected.

*

The night wore on, and the Canine culprits' bodies were running bone dry, but still the two depraved Deputies forced their drug-addled lust upon the Beasts. Now the Dogs had become so well tamed the girls could do with them whatever they wanted.

As if just to prove this fact, Felicity now had both Tommy and Curt on their backs, manipulating them to lay in opposite directions, their feet entangled and their hips lined right up, which allowed the girl to straddle both their cocks at the same time.

Even with her face flushed bright red and her breath coming in desperate, ragged pants, Felicity still bounced her hips with an almost insane degree of enthusiasm, moaning in sheer delight each time the two bulging Beast dicks speared up inside her.

Tommy and Curt were showing far less enjoyment. Their cocks had been worn raw, but the Officer's constant attention simply wouldn't allow them to shrink, and now it was bordering on torture each time Felicity forced her cunt and asshole down on their enflamed members. But the Dog boys didn't even have the energy to buck their hips an inch, let alone force the vindictive vixen to stop fucking them. The girls were meant to be the Beasts' 'entertainment' for the evening, but it was clear those roles had completely reversed.

"O-Officer please... I-I can't take any more..." Curt whined even while Felicity continued to forcibly milk his dick.

"We're sorry alright... we've had enough, please just let us go!" Tommy likewise begged.

But Felicity just moaned and sank down deeper than ever, forcing both Bestial knots past her pussy lips and anal rim one last time. All the boys could do was groan in agony at the pressure on their unbelievably sensitives phalluses.

"Come on boys... that's no way to treat a girl after letting her taste your knot..." Felicity gasped out through her own breathless, heady sighs.

"You've got to take responsibility... and fuck her hard... over and over... until she can't see straight anymore!"

Finally, rolling her hips manically one last time, Felicity let out a shivering, weak sigh of bliss while Curt and Tommy just whimpered like scolded puppies. As the Canines' cocks trembled and gushed out the absolute last bit of life they had left into the Policewoman's overstuffed womb and guts, Felicity's belly hummed with the warm feeling of her last orgasm for the night, a night they would all remember for a long time to come.

*

Sarah as well had the other two frat boys on their last legs. The veteran Officer had Landon sitting against the wall, keeping him firmly pinned there as she straddled him, facing away while riding him hard, slamming her pussy down on his abused cock with a completely restored authority.

And while Sarah moaned from the ungrateful Beast cock surging in her cunt, she gave equal attention to Justin, seated right in front of her as she bent over the Pitbull's lap, her heavy tips wrapped around his tormented member and stroking it viciously, every so often lashing her tongue out across the pointed tip.

Justin and Landon were in almost worse condition than their other two friends, and the grim expressions etched on their faces made it clear that their own bodies had been pushed far past the limits of comfort. But Sarah didn't give a good damn about their comfort, and was solely focused on eking out every last bit of her own pleasure that she could before her boy toys broke.

The insatiable Deputy sighed wildly each time she forced Landon's bruised, red phallus to plunge past her slit, her own voice muffled as she kept her lips pursed tight around Justin's deliciously potent dick all while still crushing him between her pillowy breasts. Eventually she let the frail Beast slip free from her mouth, but continued to stare with a menacing lust up at Justin.