Knots

Story Info
A long day and tension relieved with massage and orgasms.
1k words
3.98
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers

"Today was rough. I swear I'm a solid knot from my neck to my ass."

"Poor baby," kissing me sweetly, "sit down."

I assume a cris-cross-applesauce position on the floor and you nestle in behind me, kneeling, to achieve the right angle and pressure.

You go to work on the knots in my neck and shoulders, applying delicious, deep pressure and working up my neck, massaging my scalp. Your touch awakening my nerve endings and sending tingles down my body. I moan quietly in appreciation. "Oh god that feels so good, thank you."

You respond, by pulling me back against you by my ponytail, I feel your cock, hard against my back. "Ohhh," looking back up at you, a wicked smile across both our mouths. You lean down and kiss me, mmmm, your hand sliding down the front of my t-shirt, finding my nipples. Teasing them to attention, as you ease back my head, kissing and nibbling down my neck. "Mmmm, you know that's my kryptonite."

"Mmmhmm"

"What about my knots?"

"I'm sure we can work them out," you say into my clavicle.

You shift around in front of me, lying me back on the floor, never breaking connection of your hands on my body. They just guide and slide over me. Moving my shirt up over my breasts. You kissing just below them and working your way down my abdomen. Nibbling. Biting my hips and hooking your fingers under my waistband, sliding my shorts and panties off. I smile in anticipation, I love when you make me cum in my your mouth.

"God, you smell good," kissing down to my clit. Then you shift your attention to my inner thighs, which I gladly spread for you. "Tease."

You respond to my admonishment by squeezing my hips. I tilt my pelvis, as if to silently ask for more. "Brat."

You work back up my thighs, licking my pussy from the bottom to the top, the flat of your tongue feels amazing, I purr more than moan and run my fingers through your hair.

You seal my pussy in your mouth, sucking my clit, licking me, "oh fuck, babe."

You come up for air, kissing my pelvis, gabbing my ass. I smile down at you, I love seeing you between my thighs. That smile is all you need.

You dive back in to my dripping, hungry, pussy. Sucking, licking, and now fingers sliding inside. Mmmmmm. You come-hither my g-spot, my hips and vagina respond involuntarily - bucking, tightening, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck." You start to move up my body, my orgasm isn't done, I shake my head and push you back down. You smile and happily descend, "more please" - sliding another finger in, working in and out. The pressure building again. "More," you oblige. The fullness, sends me over the edge, again. I cum, my juices soaking your hand and mouth. My body shaking and twitching as all the nerve endings are firing in rapid succession.

You're mindful not to move much until I come back down from my euphoric high. You sweetly kiss your way back up my body, again never breaking your touch. We curl into each other, legs and arms wrapped; lips pressed, eyes lazily closing.

"You're right, my knots are gone."

"I'm glad."

"Give me five...then it's my turn."

"I'm in no hurry."

"I'm glad."

...

I stir from half-slumber as your fingers trail along my spine. I smile against you, kissing you, to let you know I'm awake. Kissing...so good. Why do we humans ever stop making out, I swear it's the best. "I kinda want to give you a hickey."

"A hickey? What are we 16?"

"Right??? Fuck - I miss hickeys."

We both giggle and resume making out.

I let my hands wander, rubbing your shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, sliding around to your ass - squeezing and playfully smacking, "hey."

"Quid pro quo."

"Mmhmm," you wickedly smile.

I roll you on your back and climb on top of you. You now you squeeze and smack my ass. I narrow my eyes and smirk at you.

"Hands."

"Yes ma'am." I take off my t-shirt and tie it around your wrists, pushing your arms above your head. You take the opportunity to catch my nipple in your mouth and suck. I squeal, "hey, no fair."

"All's fair in love and war."

"Touché." Referring to your hands now above your head, "stay!" Playfully wagging my finger at you.

Now, I intentionally take my nipple and place it in your mouth. You lick and suck, my pussy moist. I remove my nipples and begin to make my way down your body. Kissing, licking, teasing. I too bite your hips, my nails dragging up along your thighs. Your cock hardening in response. I rub my breasts up and down your dick, licking the tip. Kissing your pelvis and thighs. I gently press your legs apart and nestle between them ensuring you have a nice view of my ass as well as my mouth that proceeds to take you in. Sliding up and down, my tongue swirling, feeling you grow hard with my touch. My hands join the dance, stroking your shaft, gently sucking your balls into my mouth, my thumb pressing and rubbing along your perineum. My mouth back on your hard cock. Listening to your moans and feeling your body respond. I suck, and lick, and tease. My hands and fingers touching, exploring - I feel you spread your legs a little wider.

Your ass opening for me. I ensure things are well lubricated and gently begin to tease and rub your asshole. I find the rhythm you seem to appreciate. Working your cock with my mouth and hand, my other hand and fingers teasing and slowly entering you. Your moans and breath tell me to keep going.

I continue my dance, feeling your orgasm building. My finger inside you, my thumb rubbing your taint, my mouth and hand working your cock... "fuuuuk, I'm gonna cum."

I stay with you, feeling you ride out the waves of energy and release. I give you time and space to come back into your body.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome," I kiss my way back up your body, releasing your hands from their t-shirt handcuffs, so we can resume our pretzel position.

"Five minutes?"

Through hooded eyes you reply, "make it ten." I kiss you in agreement and we drift off again.

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers