Know Your Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I follow you to the wooden box with a smile on my face. I know you are quite smart, but I don't expect you to know what this is. I myself have only seen one of these in my life, and I own it. But I want to see what you think of it, and I am curious to hear your questions. I watch you try to work it out and then stare up at me, shy about your curiosity.

"We called this the Boo-Boo Box when we bought it." I smile, reliving the memory for a moment as I place my hands on the top of the box and slide it apart. "I bought it with a previous sub to hold our toy collection." And with that, I reach in and take out the toy bag you are familiar with.

"Why Boo-Boo?" you ask as I notice you looking into the now empty box. I wonder if you've yet realized its second purpose.

"She was a bit of a brat and joked that I could throw her in there when she was being bad. Her own Boo-Boo Box. I decided it wasn't a joke." I watch your face to see your reaction. You aren't nervous it seems, but you do seem to be lost in thought.

"I can be bratty sometimes." You seem to be saying this absentmindedly as you look it over again.

I give your ass a playful tap as I put the toys back in the box. "Then you may need to spend some time in the Boo-Boo Box," I tease as I kiss the side of your head. "We will have to get you inside later to see if I need to make any modifications to it first."

"I won't make a point of getting into that much trouble."

"Not often at least." I give you a little smile and nudge.

"Yes, not often." I can tell you are nervous now, just by the cute little giggle that you let escape. I know that it will take a while to work you up to most things. But I need to know what excites you, and what you actually want underneath all that armour. I close the box and sit on it, cross-legged, and watch you. "Do you like my dungeon?"

It takes you a moment. You must be thinking of something important, but finally, you give me your full attention and come to stand in front of me. "I do. And I can't wait to add to it with you."

"Good. Start thinking of some ideas. If we move forward with this, I want you to spend most weekends here. Not every weekend, at least not right away. But I do want you to spend some time here with me every week."

You seem disappointed to hear this, you're even pouting a little. I think you want to spend more than just two days a week with me. And that's good, I want that too. But I know we have to take our time. We can't rush into anything or we risk trying to take on too much too fast, and we wouldn't want that.

"I would like that. You may not be able to get rid of me though." You smile and blush slightly as you look down and then back up to meet my eyes. This confirms exactly what I thought. You are ready and eager.

"Oh, you would be put to good use. You are not going to be here just as a sex slave, or a pain slut. You are going to be "A" "Slave". Anything and everything I need from you I will get from you. I will build you up and train you into what you want to be and what I need you to be. This will not just be sex, understand?"

I know you do. I know you understand and that this is what you want. But I need to be clear. You are more than a sex toy; you are more than just one dynamic of my life. I need you to understand that and I need you to feel comforted by that. We have talked about this before, the men of your past. The ones that just wanted sex from you and told you anything they thought you wanted to hear in order to get it. Some were very good tricksters, which made them hurt worse when they left after you wouldn't put out. I have been very blunt with what I wanted. Nothing was sugar-coated to win you over. I told you what I offered, what I wanted, and when I expected it. You would either accept that and stay or reject it and leave. So far you have stayed and slowly you have opened up to me. Told me what you wanted, granting me your trust. Trusting that I can grow you into the person we both want you to be.

"Yes, of course." You wink at me and I can tell you're getting more comfortable now, friskier even. You seem to come alive when we talk like this. "Keep saying things like that and I'll never leave."

That would be wonderful. I smile at the thought, but I know I can't tell you this just yet. I have to be the responsible one here. The one who makes sure everything is perfect for us and set in a way for us to succeed.

I push off of the box and stand before you. I push your hair out of the way and place a soft kiss on your lips. I know this will be the biggest test yet for you, but I am not worried. If I did my job right I have prepared you for this. "For you to submit this way, any bit of inhibition you have left needs to be broken." I let my hands rest on your shoulders. "You are my stone, your body my unworked gem. If you are ready to be worked into a shining jewel, to give every part of your body over to me to work and design as I see fit, come and stand in the center of the living room." And with that, I leave you and head straight to the living room to wait. I know you want this. Now we see how bad you want it. And how serious you actually are.

***

It takes me only a split second to follow behind you. I may have been nervous coming here. But I know what I want and I know I have found that and more with you. This hallway feels so long now compared to when you led me down it, but I finally make my way to the living room and stand right in the middle. As I wait for you to react, I am not scared and I am not worried. I know that you accept me for who I am and soon I will be yours. I wait for what seems like forever for you to acknowledge me. You are sitting on the couch and are having sips of your wine before you look at me. "No hesitation or fear. That's good. Your slave training begins in earnest now. Everything before was just play. It will not disappear. It will remain, but this is real. When I am done with you tonight, you will be my slave. Understand?"

Not for the first time, I wonder if you can read my mind as you take another sip of wine. I meet your eye, as you have told me to do and smile. "Yes Sir."

"Good girl," I can hear the pride in your voice as you put the wine glass back down on the coaster. "Now first things first. Take off all of your outer clothes and toss them aside, away from you."

I take a deep breath and slowly take my shirt off. This black V-neck didn't leave much to the imagination the way my breasts almost spilled out over the top of it and the way it clung to my curves, but it was a protective layer of sorts that I am now stripping it off. As I pull it over my head and gently toss it aside, my black lace bra is revealed. Next are my jeans. I slowly undo the button, pull down the zipper, and push them down my long legs. I am tempted to kick them in the same direction as my shirt, but I give them a slight nudge, just hard enough for them to join my shirt. Now along with my bra, I stand in black bikini panties, the back just covering my ass cheeks.

I blush slightly as you eye me up and down. This isn't the first time you've seen me half-naked, but it is the first time I stand on display for you to openly gawk and judge my body. When the small little curled grin takes over the side of your mouth, I know you approve and it is a weight off of my shoulders.

"Very good. I will now tell you how I want you to strip for me from now on. When you strip for me, after about three seconds, I want you to slowly turn around and hold for at least three seconds with your back to me, before turning the rest of the way around to face me again. When you strip for me, I want to see all around you. I want to not only see your tits and pussy, I want to see your ass too, especially if you aren't stripping completely naked and have on a thong."

I slowly start to turn as you instructed, making sure to take my time. All the while thinking of what you have just said. Clearly, my days of wearing bikini underwear will soon be a thing of the past. Only sluts wear thongs. It is something you jokingly told me while we were out shopping one day. And then of course you proceeded to buy one for me. A nice black one you made me go into the bathroom and change into right after purchasing it. Once I have done half the turn, I stop and slowly count to three in my mind before continuing my little turn around until finally, I am staring at you again.

"Very good," you smile and I can tell you are proud of me for getting through this. You know it is not easy for me to put myself out there. You have told me many times that my body is not something to be ashamed of, but still, I struggle with positive body image. But you are always so supportive and complimentary of me and the parts I hate the most. It took me a while, but I am finally comfortable enough in my own skin to do this with you. And I love it.

"Today you will learn about positions. There are many general ones, but I have my own and will develop more as needed. Every position is divided into two levels. Level one and level two. Simple enough?"

I nod and bite my lip. This sounds like it is about to get very complicated. I can only hope I can remember all your instructions and make you proud. I pride myself on being a quick learner and it seems like today I will have to be. Though I know you will take as much time with me as I need to get it right. I want to show off for you, I want to get it right the minute you teach me something.

"Level one positions will be used in public and private. They have a different version and expectation depending on where we are. Level two positions are just private. They are never to be used in public. Venues such as BDSM clubs and kink aware friends count as private. Understood?"

The thought of the BDSM bar we visited not so long ago makes me smile, and I must say the thought of your friends seeing me so exposed turns me on too. We haven't talked about that too much, but I know I once shared a fantasy with you of being groped and grabbed by a bunch of people I didn't know. You jokingly told me you could make that happen. And now I think you fully meant it.

"The position you will learn tonight I call Present. It has four variations, but we are going to start with the easiest one. For Present, you stand with your feet shoulder length apart and arms stretched with hands behind your head. It is a potion you stay in until I tell you to drop it or take you from it. If I have you do a task, such as "strip" or "fetch water", you are to return to it after the task is done." I nod as you talk, trying to let it all sink in and trying to remember the exact details of what you are saying. It is all a bit overwhelming. "Now assume the position."

I try to remember everything you said. How there are a lot of different positions, how there are different levels and variants. Spread your legs, I remind myself. Hands behind your back. I do my best to follow the instructions you gave. My legs don't seem nearly wide enough, so I move them over more. And once I think I have it the way you explained it, I put my hands behind my back, letting them rest on the small of my back as I interlock my fingers.

***

I breathe out and stand, lifting my glass and taking a final, long sip from it before putting it down. I wonder if this is you testing me. Though you are very playful normally, bratty even, this is not your style. I chalk it up to nerves as I make my way to you. I keep this in mind as I walk behind you. It is not your fault. I know it is all a little overwhelming for you. Still, I smack your ass hard enough to make you yelp and then grab you by the wrists and raise your arms up.

"I said behind your head, not behind your back." I place your fingers behind your head and give your other cheek a slap, just as hard as the last. "I know you are excited but pay attention." And without another word, I make my way back to the couch to look you over.

You groaned from the last slap. Maybe it wasn't quite as hard as the first, or maybe you were expecting that one. Either way, you look shaken. You are blushing slightly now, and the way you say, "Forgive me Sir," makes me realize that I may have been too harsh with you right out of the gate. My style has always been tough love, especially when training. I would be a pretty shitty Dom if I didn't consider modifying this tactic for you. You need to know that this life, the one you want, will not always be easy. But I make a note to give you much more praise than I normally would.

"Listen to what I say and think before you act. What you did was a different position, not the one I am teaching you. There are little nuance differences, but they are differences. The next mistake is two slaps, and they will compound from there: two into four, four into eight, and so on. Each cheek gets its own set, so do the math."

I watch you nod and I can see by the way you are holding yourself now that you are upset. You once told me the worst punishment in your mind was my disappointment and I can see the effect that has had on you. I feel awful as you hang your head. I know you are on the verge of crying now, and it is my doing.

I get up from the couch again and slowly approach you. You are like a scared animal now and I don't want to frighten you anymore. I gently run my fingers through your hair and whisper in your ear. "You are a smart girl and very determined. I know they won't climb that high." You nod but still, you keep your head down. That doesn't seem to have the effect I thought it would.

"Good girl," I tell you as I continue to pet your hair. "In most positions, you are to have your head down like this. But Present you are to look forward at all times." I gently lift your chin with my hand as I say this. It hurts me to see you cry, especially like this. Once you are staring at me, I wipe the tears from your eyes. All I want to do is hold you and pet you until you have calmed and returned to your fun and frisky self, but I must continue. I must be strong now. This won't work if I break at every tear. I need to push myself, as well as you, now. "Don't move your eyes from facing forward. Don't follow me as I move, but you may look at me when I am in your field of view."

With that being settled, I begin to move around you now, my hand trailing from your face down to your waist as I circle you. I am going to give you a little time to recover. But I want to keep you in this mindset, so I move slowly, letting you focus on my gentle touch.

***

I stay the way you have set my head and keep staring forward. My insides are shaking now. I am upset, but most of all I am nervous now. I'm not really scared, but I am so concerned that I will disappoint you again. I am kind of hurt that you don't do much in the way of comforting me, but I guess that is part of the training process.

When you are in front of me again, I feel your hands on my breasts. You are examining the bra I am wearing. This is the first time you have really had the opportunity to just look at and examine my breasts while they are in their bra. I try to hold still and not moan as your hands run all over them, feeling the soft fabric against your hands. I can tell you are inspecting this bra to see if it truly is the right fit. You pull the top of the bra and take a good look at how my breasts fill it.

I blush as I realize that this bra probably wasn't the best choice. While it does show off my breasts very nicely, it is because it is so tight it pushes everything up. Even though my breasts are high and proud, you still notice that they are swimming in the D-cup of the bra. You continue on your inspection though, your hands trailing along the fabric as you follow it behind me to the back of the bra. You realize that, even though it would be naturally tight, I have tied it as tight as I could to impress you and make my tits prominent. Out of the blue, you snap the back of my bra, careful to not make it burn too much. Still the sting of the snap catches me off guard and I gasp before blushing as the tight band settles back in the groove it has made in my skin.

"Most people want their subs as silent as possible while in positions, especially this one. We both know I like listening. I like when you make noise." And with that, you snap my bra again, and again I gasp but it is followed with a light moan. "I don't want you as silent as possible, but I do want you to be silent. So far you have given me the type of silence I want, just a slight noise. Groans and whimpers. Be careful not to overdo it though. You will have to learn what is acceptable noise while in this position." When you finish speaking you slap my ass again, not nearly as hard this time but enough to get a little noise from me that is the cross between a moan and a grunt. "Go too high and some part of you will get slapped once, just a notice you've gone too high. Just accept it and control yourself. Stay silent. Understand?"

I simply nod as I remain in the position you left me, legs spread slightly, hands behind my head, staring forward. I am not sure if I am meant to actually reply at this moment or just remain silent, so I stay silent. This seems acceptable to you though as you continue to play with my bra. You run your fingers along the ends of the straps and pull slightly until you reach the top that lays on my shoulders. You give them both good tugs, like the reigns of a sled, and it causes my breasts to bounce slightly.

When you are finished toying with my breasts, you run your hands down my sides and trace along the waistband of my panties. Soon you make your way to my ass crack and trace the soft material of the bikini style panties until it ends and it is just my cheeks left. I feel your fingers slip under the material on each side and start to slowly pull up on them causing the material to ride up slightly, but then you let it fall back to covering part of my ass cheeks. You turn your attention back to the waistband of my panties and run your fingers round until you're back in front of me. You let the fabric snap against me. It makes more of a noise than anything else, but still the elastic stings a little.

Even though you are close to me, I make sure not to look at you until you are directly in my line of sight. You make sure to look me in the eye before kneeling down and coming at eye level with my panties. I bite my lip as I feel your breath on me. You run your hands over the front, feeling the soft fabric again, and you let your hand slide between my legs, dragging the back of your hand back up again. I desperately want to grind against you, but I know that really would not be acceptable in this situation. Maybe that is the point, to test my willpower. You continue, this time running your fingers along the sides of my panties and moving between my legs. I have no doubt you can feel the heat coming off me, and as you slip your fingers in, even more, I know you feel just how moist they have become. You don't comment on it though and you continue to pull the fabric away from my body.

Your fingers are on the move again. This time they interlace inside my panties and you run them up and down my mound just above my clit. It still makes my muscles clench, and yet again I desperately want to grind against you. But I bite my lip and force myself to stand still and be quiet.

"Did you shave down here before you came?" Your teasing of me is over now and you let the fabric snap back again before going to sit on the couch.

I can't help but blush and resist the urge to nod my head. My arms are killing me now from being in this position for so long, but I am doing my best to meet your requirements. "Yes Sir."

"You pay attention to what I like." You nod as you continue to watch me. How could I not? Recently we played unexpectedly, and I hadn't freshly shaved. You made a comment about how you were not a fan of stubble. And since I have shaved every other day and touched it up when need be to make sure I am always ready for you. "I like that," you smile. "Now strip the rest of the way."