Know Your Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You continue to guide me into this position as you speak, making sure to check that my body is in the right stance and that my legs aren't too far apart or that my arms are too low. I could get used to this. I comfortably lay my head on the floor and choose to look right as my ass is raised much higher than anything else. I am put at ease this way. I am not really sure why. Maybe it is simply your hands on me, comforting me, or maybe I am just enjoying being able to relax at this moment.

"This looks and feels like a basic doggy style position, doesn't it?" you ask as you start to rub my ass.

I absentmindedly push my ass up even higher just to feel your hands more on it. "Yes Sir."

I can almost hear the grin on your voice as you continue your lecture. "The difference is order to chaos." You smack my left ass cheek nice and hard. "Positions are not wild." The right cheek gets the same treatment. "Positions are order." Every sentence you say you give me a smack on alternative cheeks. "To simply be fucked or whipped allows for movement, for sound; moaning, yelling, screaming. Positions do not allow for this. You must stay focused."

At first, I remain silent but after a few smacks I have to bite my lip to stifle a grunt. It feels so good to have your attention on my ass. I love being spanked and you do it nice and hard. It leaves a tingling burn after a while that makes my pussy throb.

"If you want the whipping to stop - or continue - you must focus to remain in position," you continue your lecture, the constant sting on my ass making my pussy drip "The same for fucking. You must be ever-present; conscious." The minute you say the last word, conscious, you push a finger into my ass instead of slapping it. I can't help but gasp out loud, both in shock and in pleasure. "A position is not just a task to complete. They are tests of endurance. A reminder of who owns you. That your body is mine. Your will and mind."

"Yes Sir," I pant as my asshole grips and releases on your finger.

Just as I am really starting to enjoy this you pull your hand away. "Roll onto your back. This is the final version."

I roll slightly until I am on my back. I imagine this would be a similar version, so I put my hands behind my head and lay on them. I make sure to keep my knees up and legs spread as if I were going to do a sit-up.

"Very good. You will have a much larger range of motion with your arms for this one." You slide your foot under my ass and lift it, guiding my ass off the ground. "Get that pussy in the air as high as it will go. Position your arms however you need to hold that position."

I tighten my core and raise my hips up off the ground as high as they will go. I used to be able to do this much better with little effort but the older I get the harder it has become. Without you holding my hips up, it puts a real strain on my belly and my legs to hold this.

"Lock eyes to the ceiling. Your arms can move and be placed as they need to be to hold this." And with that, you take your foot and rub it against my pussy.

I try to move my hips and grind against your foot but that requires a lot of effort on my part, and I doubt I will be able to hold this position for long if I continue. I move my arms slightly to help me steady myself and then just keep my eyes glued to the ceiling.

"This position will really allow a thorough inspection of your pussy as it is front and center. It is also the perfect position to be played with or punished." You replace your foot with your fingers and start to rub my clit.

It feels so good. My eyes flutter in pleasure as I enjoy your touch. Again, my hips try to move on their own to get more. I know I won't be able to hold this position for much longer if I continue trying to move my hips like this, but it feels so good, and I am so horny right now.

***

I slip my fingers into your pussy. "You have done well tonight slave. If you can properly hold this position, you can cum. If you fall out of it, your pussy will be punished instead of pleasured."

"Yes Sir," you reply quickly.

I can see you doubling your efforts to grind on my hand, but I can also see your arms are already shaking and no doubt it is getting harder to hold your body up. I feel like I may be setting you up to fail, but that is all part of the training. I do my best though to help you, moving my fingers inside you, in and out, tickling your insides. I use my other hand to stimulate your clit. My thumb is circling around it and teasing it. "You can come any time before you fall. Remember all the rules, remember what this is." I stare at you as you try to focus on your orgasm. "Your body is mine. Your orgasm is mine."

I see your hips pick it up even more now. I know you have made a choice now. You are going all out, knowing you won't be able to keep up that pace and the position. You must be so desperate to cum right now. Your body is shaking and I know you will fall soon. I can feel your pussy starting to grip my fingers. I know your orgasm is so close. Just a little more and you will cum on my hands, but as you move your hips one more time you forget yourself. You lose yourself in the pleasure and I feel your muscles release, but not in the good way. I watch you collapse and immediately stop everything.

"You failed baby," I smile and shake my head, bemused and a little sorry.

You look up at me and pout, "But I was so close, and that's a hard position to hold! Can't you make an exception?"

You give me those cute little puppy dog eyes and I am almost drawn in by them. "Rules are rules, little girl. It just means you need more training, but you accepted the consequences for the attempt. It's time to punish that pussy." You are not happy that you aren't getting your way and you make a point of looking at me with your pouty face and huffing. But it will not work this time my little brat. "You can be as upset as you want," I reply as I remove my belt. "I will go easy on you if you behave."

I stand straddling you, my back facing you. I loop my belt in my hand and let the end rest against your swollen pussy. "Hips up. Five smacks, and you will say Thank you, Sir, after each. Understand?"

I hear you sigh but you push your hips up like a good girl. "Yes Sir, I understand."

I almost want to give you a few more spanks for the attitude, but this is your first time and I know you hate being punished. I let the belt dangle a moment longer before pulling it back and letting it smack your pussy. It's not full force, but enough to make your whole body jump and gasp.

You instinctively close your legs tightly but remember your instructions. "Thank you, Sir."

"Open again. Four more."

***

I recover only slightly and get back into position for you. My mind screams at me to keep my legs closed, knowing more pain is coming. But I open my legs wide, ready for the next hit. You take your time though, letting the belt run over my pussy. You are teasing me. Finally, after lulling me into a false sense of security, you let the belt back down on me with another loud smack!

I don't jump as bad this time, but still my body jerks, "Thank you, Sir." You give me only a few seconds this time to recover before you let the dangling belt land loudly on my pussy. I can't help but yelp this time, my pussy tingling and the strike starting to sting for longer now. "Thank you, Sir." This time you let the belt swing back and forth like a pendulum, aiming for the next strike. WHACK! My yelp has turned into a small scream now as the sting slowly becomes a burn. "Thank. You. Sir." I grunt out. This time the sensation is sticking around.

"Last one princess," you say. I can feel you aiming the belt again.

You pull back on the belt and then surprise me by slapping my pussy with your hand instead. It isn't as painful, but my pussy has become so sensitive it feels like a hot iron. My pussy feels like it is on fire. I close my legs this time and try to rub my thighs together to make the sensation lessen.

"Thank you, Sir," I finally reply.

You kneel down and gently force your hand between my clenched legs and start to help rub the pain away. "You're a very good girl; I am proud of you."

I whimper slightly as the pain in my pussy is still there. "Good enough to have an orgasm now?" I look up at you with a cheeky smile.

"Is there any reason you have to go home tonight?"

The smile on my face grows even bigger, "No Sir, I can stay all weekend."

"Good," you grin. "So, you won't be getting one tonight, but you may just wake up to one."

"But... but... please," again I give you the puppy dog eyes hoping to get some relief. I even grind my hips so my pussy rubs against your hand.

"I will give you a choice. You can have one orgasm tonight or a lot of orgasms tomorrow."

"That's not fair!" I am so horny right now but the thought of so many orgasms tomorrow really has me gushing. I can only imagine what you have planned for me. "Fine, lots tomorrow."

"Good girl. Now come to bed." You help me off the floor and lead me to your bedroom.