Know Your Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

You slowly slide your hands behind your back and unclip your bra. It seems like it takes you forever, and I almost scold you for teasing me like this and making me wait to see your large breasts freed, but how could I blame you after everything I have done to tease you this evening? You put on a slight show for me, slipping your bra straps off your arms and then sending it to join the growing pile. That was the easy part, I know. Removing the panties will be much harder, mentally. But to your credit, you put your thumbs in the waistband of your panties and slowly slide them down your legs before giving them a slight kick towards the rest of your clothes.

Watching you strip makes me happy, and to see little to no hesitation on your part truly means the world to me. I know how self-conscious you are, and I know it has been a long journey to get here. But as you stand in front of me, hairless pussy, shaved legs, breasts hanging freely, nipples hard as pebbles, I know you are not worrying about anything right now.

As you slowly start to turn I am very encouraged to see that you have remembered the rest of the ritual. Your whole body is now being shown off to me. It is something that took a long time for you to get comfortable with, but now you are making me proud. You stand with your back to me for the required three seconds, and I must say, three seconds was not nearly enough. I may have to change that and make it longer in the future. But I don't want to overwhelm you with that right now. Finally, you complete the turn and are back where you started.

"Good girl." I continue to admire your naked body as I take a few sips of wine. Judging from the blush on your cheeks, you have realized one of the main purposes of this position. "The point of Present is severalfold. Its main purpose is to expose you, put you on display. You'll see just how much with the other versions. Present like this is also used for inspections, where your body is inspected in full. Every inch, every hole; you will be poked, prodded, pulled and manipulated. No matter how your body is moved, always return to this stance once it is free to do so."

I see you bite your lip again and I know that is because of how turned on you are getting. You're very cute like that, and after paying close attention I can usually tell the turned-on version of your lip bites versus the nervous or anxious version. And this one is telling me your pussy is soaking wet and probably already gushing.

When I think I have let you stand long enough, I place my wine back down and get up. I walk over to you, but I don't stop. I slowly circle you twice this time, but I do not touch. My eyes travel up and down your naked body, and I try to commit everything to memory. I know the urge to cover up is strong in your mind, but you know better. I watch silently as you close your eyes and try to calm yourself. This is something I taught you and you have used it well. You are quick to open your eyes again though, probably hoping I didn't notice. I stand in front of you and place my hands on either side of your face, looking it over. Your hazel green eyes with flecks of gold look back at me and again I wait until I see the spark in your eye return. I give your small and stout nose a little peck, before continuing to your lips.

I press my fingers against your full, red lips and force them apart and cause your mouth to open wide. I let my fingers explore, examining your teeth, the inside of your cheeks, and finally across your tongue. I pinch it and pull it out before letting it go and moving on.

***

I desperately want to lick and suck on your fingers, but I try to remind myself of all the things you have said so far today. This is about training. and I have to learn control, learn to stay still and stare as you work my mouth and soon the rest of my body. You move on to my neck, forcing my head back as you use my chin to control me. You wipe the spit and drool that was left on your fingers into my neck as you run your hands over it, getting a feel of its shape and muscles. I have to concentrate very hard to keep my muscles loose and allow you to control my body like this. It is an odd sensation but still very erotic.

You release my neck and pull my head forward to focus on my hair now. You run your hands through it, from the top of my scalp to the bottom of its length. As you move behind me, you gather my hair up and pull it back with you, letting it fall over my interlocked hands behind my head.

"Your hair is naturally curly, isn't it?"

I am pretty sure this is more a statement than a question. You know the answer already, but still I reply, "Yes Sir."

"I don't like the shaved head look. You know that. It's not something I would want. You'd really have to piss me off to make me even think about that as any kind of suitable punishment. That being said, how important is your hair to you?"

"When I am your slave, my hair is your hair. As long as I have some and it looks decent for public."

"Good answer." The way you say that makes me wonder if you don't quite believe what I say. In all honesty maybe you don't. But I truly don't take too much time or effort for my hair on a regular basis. "I like straight hair, so you will keep it straight from now on. We may dye it as well."

And without another word you continue working your hands down my back, rubbing it and tracing the bones of my shoulder blades, and then feeling each bone in my spine as you run your hands down the center of my back. Once you reach the small of my back, you move to my ribs and find each one of those. At no point do you go below my waist.

As you inspect my upper body, I find a spot on the wall and try to focus on it, but it doesn't hold my attention. At least not the way your hands do. I follow them in my mind and each touch thrills me. But as you move to my front, I start to feel terribly exposed. My breasts being pushed up and out for you, it makes me feel dirty. But it also turns me on, and I wonder if pussy juices will be running down my legs by the time you get there.

But you are not in a hurry. You let your hands run over my breasts and give them a good heave. I know they are the biggest you have ever had; you've told me a few times as you twisted my nipples or gave them a playful smack. I have no doubt that you will enjoy examining them closer.

You begin with my right breast, running your fingers along the sides, parallel to each other. You lift it up and let your fingers run from the base on the underside, over the nipple, to the base on the top side. You pull and squeeze it, then trace the areola around the breast before tracing around the inside of it, as if you were colouring it in. I am slightly disappointed that you don't give my hard nipple more attention, but again almost as if you can read my mind, you return to it and give it a few flicks. I try not to moan but a small one escapes as you press my nipple into my breast, and then pinch it and pull it away from my body. You have it pulled up quite high, the weight of my breasts hanging by just the nipple. When it is as high as it will go, you twist my nipple and let it go. My breast bounces against my chest slightly as it comes to rest. You repeat the process with my left breast, just as slow and methodical, the only change being my pierced nipple. You pull at my ring, using it this time to raise my breast up from my body. You use your other hand to help hold some of the weight but then let it go so that all the weight pulls on my nipple ring. In my mind, I can see the way my nipple must be stretched. It hurts, but it is nothing I can't handle. The pain actually turns me on, and I feel my pussy gush again.

You take your time examining my nipple ring. You let it go and the breast bounces back against me. I can barely see your face, but I think I see a grin as you readjust the ring, making sure the ball is downward opposite my nipple.

You move to my arms now, taking one from behind my head and pulling it straight. You start at my fingers and notice I am still biting my fingernails even after you gave me a few small scolding's. Though you don't say anything this time I know this is something you are going to correct in me. "I know it is a hard habit to break." That's how you always ended your lecture. And I really am trying, but something tells me you will find an incentive to encourage me to leave them be.

***

I move up your sun-kissed arms and enjoy how smooth the skin is. You have a few "beauty marks" as they call them but besides that almost perfect skin. I check for any bumps or fine hairs. Your arms have slight peach fuzz on them, which is cute. I look at your armpits for any hairs that you may have missed, but I don't notice any. You have done a good job. No freckles or scars that I can see. I repeat this with your other arm and I am quite pleased when you put both arms back behind your head as I release each without being prompted.

I move my hands down between your breasts and over your stomach, causing you to jump slightly. I notice your stomach is very ticklish and I test this to see just how ticklish. I continue running my fingers around and you seem to jump or squirm whenever I move too far to the left or right. "Hold the position," I smile as I smack your hip playfully. Once my little fun is over, I poke and knead your stomach seeing how much or how little it gives to my hands.

My hands slowly move down around your mound now, but I pass by your pussy, giving it only the slightest touch, and moving on to explore your legs. My hands massage your upper leg, front and back, squeezing just below your butt. Slowly I move my hands down, feeling the smoothness of your hairless legs. I am careful with your knees, but still, I run my fingers over them, especially the back of your knees. Continuing down to your shin and calves, I massage and caress, feeling the muscles and bone beneath the skin. I move down to your foot, examining it, checking each toe, pushing my fingers between them, examining the length, colour and shape of each nail and toe. Your feet are tanned like the rest of your body, but you have noticeable tan lines of flip flops around your toes. Your feet are smooth at the moment, but I can tell you don't take quite as good care of them as you should. This could be because you are always barefoot too, and so I make a note of that in my mind as I run my fingers over the bright red nail polish. You have done a good job of painting them, and if I wasn't paying such close attention, I wouldn't have noticed the tell-tale signs of someone who picks at her nails. The unnatural point they have to them is giving it away.

I move back up your legs, framing your pussy with my hands and kneading the area slightly. I feel around your pussy lips and see how wet you are. I pull your lips apart and run my fingers around the opening of your pussy and around your clit before sticking my fingers inside to feel around for a bit, but not fingering you or trying to make you cum. Any sensations you feel are short-lived.

I notice a few things about your pussy; you have missed a few hairs, but I am proud of you for trying. You used to only trim things up before we met, now you try to shave it when you know we are going to be together. I also notice that your pussy is still quite tight. You were a virgin when we met, but I would have thought all the playing we have done with toys and other items may have loosened you up a bit. That doesn't quite seem to be the case.

I stand up, my hands lingering on your pussy, before moving around to your back. I run my hands down the small of your back and to your butt. I grope each ass cheek and move my hands around the entire area, from hips to crack, small of the back to top of the legs. I squeeze each cheek from opposing directions, top to bottom, left to right, both separately and then squeezing them together. I pull your ass cheeks apart and stare at your asshole as I run my fingers near and around it.

I slide my finger back down your slit and into your pussy, getting it nice and wet with your juices before going back to your asshole and pressing my finger inside. Your asshole is tight, but you have had my finger up your ass before and you slowly relax your muscles and only moan slightly as my finger pushes inside you. I continue to push into you until my finger is as deep as it can go. Once there I stand up, my hand twisting to follow me, the finger inside you turning to follow my movement. I massage my finger inside your asshole for a moment before pulling it out and slowly pushing it back in a few times. You moan quite a bit as I finger fuck your ass, and it seems you are enjoying it a bit too much.

I smack your ass once, letting you know you are getting too noisy. I press closer to you as my finger moves slowly inside and out. My other hand runs from your ass, where it stayed after the smack, up your side towards your breast. My hand lingers only a moment to toy with your nipple before moving to your neck, taking hold of it and forcing your head slightly back.

This close, I can hear you panting. You are loving having your ass filled by me, and I know it is hard for you to continue holding this position. "There is no part of you I have not seen," I whisper into your ear. "While your body may still have many stories to tell, I have seen the pages and it can no longer hide anything from me. You are one step closer to being the slave you so desperately want to be. One step closer to being truly mine."

I let go of your neck and remove my finger as I back away. I watch you struggle to remain in position for a moment after the sudden stop. "Stay like that. I'll be right back. Remember, you stay in a position until I say you can leave it, or I put you in another one." You then hear me exit the room.

***

I make sure to right myself perfectly and I wait, and wait, and wait. My pussy juice is definitely pooling, and my asshole is feeling empty now. My clit stings and itches, desperate for attention. But I dare not move. As I wait for you, I can hear the running water in the kitchen and know you will return soon. When you do you have a glass of water in each hand, and you come to stand before me.

"I will now teach you how to come out of this position," you say. "What allows you to leave it. Understand that each position has a base position; kneeling, standing, etc. What I will explain now does not allow you out of that base position, just out of the position I had you in. If you are laying down, continue to lay down. Just do so comfortably and relaxed. At ease."

I am unsure of what all that means. My head is spinning trying to take it all in. I look up at you and slowly start lowering my arms. When you don't seem mad by this or move to correct me, I let my arms down the rest of the way.

Once I am standing a little more relaxed, you hand me the glass of water. "Good. Take a moment to gather yourself before the training continues. That was the hardest part." I wait for you to take a sip of your water before taking mine. "We still have more to go through for this position, but it will not be as intense as that, though they could be. There is no need to put you through all that, three more times. I want you to learn this position completely tonight."

"Yes Sir."

"You may sit on the couch for a moment if you need to, but then we continue with you sitting on the floor. Sit on the floor only when you are ready to continue."

I want to please you, and I think I know how to do that. I take a few sips of the water and then move to sit on the floor. You're kind enough to take the glass of water, or what remains of it, from me and set it aside.

As you sit on the couch, I can feel your eyes on me. "When Present is taken when sitting or kneeling on the floor, it isn't too different from the standing version. Your legs are still shoulder length apart, hands behind your head. Head not back." I wink at you and grin playfully. "You don't sit on the balls of your heels though. You sit up as straight as you can."

I look up at you and nod, "So like in church?"

***

I chuckle slightly as the Catholic school girl inside of you pokes her head out. "Yes, just like that. Now show me."

You are quick to get up on your knees, your legs spread wide as you get into position and put your hands on your head. Once you are comfortable, you sit up on your knees as straight as you can. You look like you're about to fall over any minute with your knees so wide apart. I stand up and gently nudge your knees inwards, aligning them with your shoulders and giving you a little more stability.

"The goal of this position isn't to spread your legs wide for access. While there are variations of this version, legs wide, closed, on your heels, this is the default. If you are to variate from this default, it's because I gave you specific directions to do so. Present Wide. Present Closed. Present Down." I see you blush, but you are nodding, and it encourages me to continue. "This is the nice thing about this version. It has several variations. The standing version has Wide and Closed and not much in between, one not adding much and the other taking away. You can imagine what things open in the Kneeling Present version."

I move behind you and gather your hair up before letting it fall over your hands, hiding them. Then I move to stand in front of you, giving you no choice but to stare straight as my hand rests on the top of your head. Now you are basically forced to stare at my crotch. "The same rules apply. No sound, eyes forward, etc. I'm sure you've noticed this is a bit uncomfortable." I think this may be an understatement as I see you shake a little trying to hold the position. "There would be less inspection in this version and more lecture, guidance, training, and waiting. You wouldn't be in this position nearly as long as the standing one. The standing version focuses on your whole body, this one mostly on your upper. At ease."

It doesn't take you long to sink down and sit on your heels. I am sure your back is feeling the strain along with your legs and arm muscles. "This version can be used for many things and has several variations. Even if you find yourself in this position often, you shouldn't find yourself in it for long periods of time. With a chair, I can sit close and play with your pussy with my foot. Or your tits. Standing I can reinforce oral training." As I let that all sink in, I run my fingers through your hair again, taking a handful and pulling you forward on all fours as I step to the side. "It's also a great height to move you. The third version is the kneeling version."

I leave you like this for a while, letting you enjoy being on all fours and exposing yourself in a new way for me. I have given you a lot to think about and a lot for your mind to play with. Once I hear a small moan from you, I know you are ready to continue. "Most people would call this version simply Head Down, Ass Up. They're not entirely wrong, but they are. If I tell you to get your ass in the air, that's exactly what you are going to do. You are not going to pay attention or care how the rest of your body lays, only that your ass is in the air and ready to take whatever I'm going to give it. Positions make you focus, make you think, make you pay attention. You can't get lost in the moment."

***

I nod as I try to hold this position. Though I am still on my knees, it has alleviated some of the pressure and distributed my weight better. In fact, this one may be the easiest to hold so far. And yet it may easily be the most humiliating. I can feel my parts being opened to the air of the room, nothing to hide them, just on display. And I know it will only get worse.

"This version and the next don't care about your upper body," you tell me as you grab my hips. "Every version cares what goes on from here down. Always shoulder length apart unless told otherwise." You gently push my head down to the floor so my ass seems even more pushed up and on display. "Your upper body can lay however it is comfortable. Pick a comfortable side for your head to lay and look straight ahead. Keep your hands at or above your shoulders, but not too far past your head."