KOI 04: Camping at Silver Mines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave let her go. The train was long stopped. The anger had passed, leaving - yeah - some kind of abashed regret. Hand in hand, naked, silent, the three of us wound our way down to the river to bathe.

*****

Atop the river rocks, Becca had sucked Jim to a state of evenly drunken passivity. He wandered back to his bedroll beyond our tent.

The four of us, cooled by our bath and all too full of the beauty of the stars surrounding us, pulled our bags and mattresses into the musty, canvas-smelling tent. We four collapsed there, naked, glowing, tired.

I awoke tasting Loie's quim, a smooth fresh cream-curd taste. My balls were in her round mouth. She hummed animal songs into my base, her soft nose snuzzling along either side of my long prick. My sloppy mouth and tongue massaged down Loie's long inner thigh, as my fingers probed the slick cavern I'd first violated earlier that night, as my fingers flickered over her pumped round clit. Becca's right leg was thrown over Loie's left, flexing to it, feeling. I curved an arm around both legs, stuffed my nose into Loie's finger-filled ass, licked the clean new curd along her slit, while she smoothly fucked my face. Dave was over Becca, eating Becca out, his dick filling her gently sucking mouth. Each cool young body felt every move the others made. The girls' soft voices affirmed their pleasure, and asked for male response, in words too simple to be repeated here, too thrilling to be recalled by print. Our hands held chunks of body that were no longer attached to our partners, we lavished love on pieces of flesh that returned the love, times over. I nearly creamed into Loie's plush armpit, nearly fed her baby mouth, but I wound up behind her, inside her small pussy, fucking her on our sides, her body pressed to humping Dave and Becca, four voices cooing their love, my left hand slipped between fevered Becca and Loie, clutching Loie's smooth-haired mons, as she pressed her basket into my press. One of Loie's hands was helping at Dave and Becca's well-hole, one of her arms strained behind me, pushing long smooth fingers well inside my ass, stroking prostate. The four of us throbbed together, the four of us moaned together, the four of us detonated, hard to and firm, as one great sex-full thing.

*****

The next day, it would have been foolish not to have talked over what we had done. The talk was pleasant, guiltless. But there seemed to be really little to say. Our drive home was "in the moment," as it were. Becca and I never had sex with Dave and Loie - or with Jim - again.

Jim left town a few weeks later. Eventually, he worked his way through a state college in Minnesota. In September, Loie left Dave for an old highschool acquaintance. She was soon remarried. Dave met his future wife the following spring.