KOREANasty

Story Info
My nasty Korean girlfriend!
1.4k words
3.04
14.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, readers! I joined Literotica back in 2022 but I rarely login. I think I've only visited this site like 6x ever since I joined. Content is good, people are nice, but the website is a bit clunky for my taste that's why I only go here if I have nothing else to do. I'd love to stay logged in 24/7, but the chat keeps disconnecting each time I spend like 5 minutes on another tab. But I guess it's fine, at least the frustration brought me here in the Stories section.

Before I start, please note that I AM NOT A WRITER and english is not my native tongue. I just like to share a few of my real life stories, which most of the people in chat blocks me for before I could even get in the middle part of the story lol! Be warned, my stories are not for most people.

I am a 40 year old guy from the Philippines. I can say that in a way, I'm feral when it comes to sex. I wasn't like this before. It was my exes who turned me into this almost limitless guy in bed (I'd do anything just as long as it's not illegal). I was a happy and content vanilla guy until they broke down my wall of morality and introduced me to a world that's beyond it. An unknown blissful universe hiding behind my pleasure-inhibiting wall. In short, they corrupted me. I am thankful that they showed me a world I'd have never even dreamed of but at the same time a little angry because of what I've become. It also made it very hard for me to find someone I am compatible with.

That's why I'm here, online. Filipinas just won't cut it for me anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Filipinas are boring, I'm saying the kind of girl I am now looking for would be arduous to find in a mostly-conservative country like mine. So the internet is the only way for me to find one.

IT'S WHERE I MET HER.

Let's just call her, Koreanasty. I met her from another chat site. Right from the start, I already knew we'd hit it off. The chemistry is just so unreal, edging on too-good-to-be-true. And as someone who has been scammed/catfished 7x already, I know how to "quality check" someone. I have my ways. Fool-proof guaranteed. To my surprise, she's very real.

There are a few caveats though...She is on medications, she is clinically depressed. She's also using illegal substances. Lastly, she is in a Korean gang and very well protected.

I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS but I'll be honest. It was an easy-picking for me. I know the girl I want would have to be someone like her, broken. But what can I do? No unbroken girl would do the things you'll be reading here later on. I'm broken myself. But just because we're both fucked up when it comes to sex, it doesn't mean we are bad people. We still have a few limitations, and those are the illegal ones. We are not criminals. Lastly, we can really love. I really loved her even though I know most of you would think otherwise after you read the whole story. Just remember, we are each of us different.

6 months passed. We were so happy and well fed sex-wise (Sadly, only online). By this time, both of us already know what we're both into. Not just in sex, but in life. So we agreed to set up a meeting. I told her I will fly to her since I'm the guy, but she told me she wants to visit the Philippines so she'll fly to me instead.

We talked about the things we'll do once she's here. Every detail. I won't talk about the beaches and other things because that's not what you guys are here for, I know. So let's get on with the list.

THE SEX ITINERARY: (We actually brainstormed for this list. These are the actual words we wrote together, I just copy/paste. We also commit these to our memories so it will feel natural once we're doing it.)

1. After I picked you up from the airport, we will drop your things in our hotel and then we'll go find a dark, sketchy bar in an alley.

2. We will go inside and head straight into the bathroom. We must make sure the bathroom is filthy. Un-flushed toilet, half-empty beer bottles on the floor, stinky air, marijuana/cigarette fog. If it's clean, we'll find another bar.

3. Once we settled and paid the owner handsomely, I'll leave you inside the cubicle and go find a drunk guy. The goal is to find the ugliest drunk.

4. I'll lead him to you. The three of us will be inside the cubicle. He will fuck you unprotected while I watch.

5. You will bend over and have him doggy you, while you lick the rim of the toilet bowl. REMEMBER: DO NOT SWALLOW ANY OF IT!

6. We'll make him cum inside you and then let him leave.

7. You're still bent over. I'll lick his cum off your pussy and save it in my mouth.

8. I will turn you over and you will sit and then I'll start kissing you. Our mouths stained with cum, spit, piss, and toilet stains.

9. While we're kissing, you will jerk me off and make me piss on your chest.

10. I will then fully remove your cum-stained panties and shove it in your mouth.

11. I will have you lay down on the wet, filthy floor, legs spread wide, and you will rub your nipples.

12. I will grab an empty or half-empty bottle off the floor and fuck your ass with it. After a few insertions, I will leave it there and I will start fucking you in your pussy.

13. (SORRY READERS but I cannot disclose #13 - It's not sexual anyway, but it's a secret of her and I won't say it even though I know you guys don't know her.)

14. By this time, I hope you are ready. I will sit on the toilet and you turn around. You will slide your ass crack along my dick. Then you will shit on my dick. Keep rubbing your filthy ass on my dick while I degrade you verbally just the way you want it.

15. You will turn around to face me and then sit on my dick. I will fuck your filthy ass and let our juices drip down the toilet.

16. After all of the above, we will freestyle and do whatever comes to mind.

17. For the finale, I will cum in your mouth and we'll kiss again after.

18. After we clean up, we go back to our hotel and be a normal couple. Then fuck like freaks again after ^.^ ily

As I'm reading the words I copy/paste, I've realized it would've been very hard to pull off! Finding a filthy bar would be easy, but talking to the owner would've been impossible even if I pay him. Also, I don't think bars have showers lol! I better amend this plan just in case.

Anyway, it never happened. We broke up 2 months before her flight. She's supposed to celebrate Christmas here but I fucked up so bad. I got too comfortable with our relationship that I went overboard. It has something to do with #13. I really messed up but I'm glad I did because.......I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if our plan went through. I really loved her. I think subconsciously, I sabotaged our relationship to save her from me. Or maybe, I'm just not who I think I am.

Am I really looking for a filthy girl version of me, or just want someone with a filthy mind I can get creative with? Someone I can push the limits with but never really going to do it. Maybe I just need a verbally nasty girl? You guys are here for a reason, you read stories, it turns you on. Do you guys think this is enough? Is this simply what I need? I know I am capable of doing those nasty things listed above but it's the guilt and not the filth that's making me think twice.

END.

P.S. I have a few more real life stories in line. I think I'll do the Incest story next. Don't worry, there will be actual sex this time so stay tuned you pervs! =p