Korina's Conclusions

Story Info
Penis size fetish exploration continues.
25.1k words
4.84
35.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Korina's Conclusions

Chapter One- A New Role

The door was locked. Why on earth was the door locked? Kevin's car is in the driveway. He never locks the door. What the hell?

(Knock, knock, knock). "Kevin?"

The door opened and there stood Kevin with a huge grin on his face, a clipboard in his hand, dressed in a suit and tie with glasses on.

"Good evening. Korina, right?" Kevin asked.

"Yesss," I responded unsure of myself or of what was going on.

"Hi. Nice to finally meet you. We spoke on the phone about your interest in purchasing the house. I'm Kev," he 'introduced' himself as he held out his hand to shake.

Ah. I could see where this was going. I always enjoyed the spontaneity. Plus I was horny. It had been three days since we had sex. Perhaps he was building up for this. I was immediately eager to play along.

"It's nice to meet you as well," I returned.

As soon as I walked into the foyer I could see that Kevin had spent quite some effort cleaning up the house. He went the extra mile in the real estate agent detail. The house was spotless just as if he were actually showing it to potential buyers.

Kevin started walking me around, room to room, going through the standard litany of selling points. He discussed the number of rooms, the materials, the square footage, the heating and cooling systems, acreage, everything any normal realtor would have pointed out. As we walked back to the front of the house he asked, "So, what do you think? Is this house something you may be interested in?"

"Definitely," I played along. "This is exactly what I was looking for."

"Great! So, I guess we should discuss price," he exclaimed. "I think that fair market value for this house and this property is about four hundred thousand."

"Four hundred thousand dollars?!" I responded with shock. "That sounds like a hundred thousand too much," I insisted.

"A hundred thousand dollars too much, you say?" he asked. "I'll tell you what. Is there a Mr. Korina, Ms. Korina?"

"Excuse me?" I pretended to be appalled. "What exactly are you suggesting?"

"I don't want to beat around the bush. You are a very attractive woman. I think we could work something out," he attempted.

"If you're saying what I assume you're saying, yes, there is a Mr. Korina," I snapped.

"So, is a hundred thousand dollars enough for you to forget about the Mr. for a couple hours?" he suggested matter-of-factly.

"A couple hours? Ha," I replied. "You seem awfully comfortable bringing up this suggestion. I assume you've grown pretty comfortable attempting to extort women for real estate bargains."

"Is that a yes?" he pressed.

"Let me get this straight. If I have sex with you, you'll knock a hundred thousand dollars off the list price?" I asked.

"That's right," he replied.

"And you'll draw up the paperwork as such?" I continued.

"Before you leave," he confirmed.

"You're disgusting. Fine. Let's get this over with," I continued to improvise. "How do you want to do this?"

"Unbutton your blouse," he instructed.

"And the bra," he added.

He reached down into his pants with his left hand and began fondling himself as I stripped. I played along. I stripped in a very matter-of-fact way. There was no slow, teasing, erotic removal of my clothes. Kevin had clearly thought about this scenario and I was going to help him play it out. I started to remove my skirt but he stopped me abruptly, "No. Don't take off the skirt. It turns me on."

"Okay. Now what?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips.

"Grab a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor," he ordered. I did so.

"Now why don't you hop down there and take my dick out," he continued to direct.

The direction and assertiveness was actually making me pretty wet. It was rather difficult acting like I was perturbed by the scenario.

I got down onto me knees, placing them on the pillow and began unbuttoning his dress pants. I unzipped his fly and gave him a few rubs on his cock over top of his briefs. He was very erect. I had a bit of an idea at this point. Normally I would have slid his briefs all the way down to be able to play with his whole package. He liked the occasional ball play. Instead I decided to fenagle his hard cock through the front "pocket" of his briefs to take away just a little bit of his length. I could use that to contribute to the scenario in a way that would add extra arousal for him. I didn't make any comments. I just pulled it through the pocket and started giving him head.

I was using two fingers to stroke his shortened shaft as I sucked him about halfway down his shaft repetitively, giving a sort of mock effort blowjob.

"Look up here at me. I want to see those sexy eyes," he instructed.

I looked up at him while trying to seem insincere.

"Yeah," he moaned in pleasure.

"Can you go all the way down?" he asked as I continued giving him eye contact.

I didn't respond, I just went all the way down to where my lips met his briefs. I gave him a pointed stare as I kept my mouth all the way down. I wanted the look to suggest ease.

"Yeah, right there," he moaned again.

"Does your husband have a big cock?" he asked me directly.

"No," I stated outright.

"No? Who's dick is bigger? Mine or your husband's?" he asked.

"My husband's is bigger," I replied.

"Bend over the bed and pull your skirt up," he commanded.

I did so. He stepped behind me without even removing his pants and slid my panties down gently. I jerked my head around quickly and said, "Do you have a condom?"

"Yes," he said as he pulled one out of his back pocket. He had given great thought to the details of his scenario.

He rolled the condom on and inserted himself into me from behind. I was already very wet so he had no trouble getting inside me. He took his time. He started slowly and kept the thrusts slow and steady for quite some time. After a few minutes he asked me if it felt good. "I just want you to finish," I played along.

"Ha, your pussy is awfully wet for you to seem so ready to be done," he taunted.

"I've got a hard dick inside me. Of course I'm going to be wet," I returned.

"Whatever. It must feel pretty good," he convinced himself.

"I can barely feel you dude. Just hurry up and finish," I taunted back.

Kevin grabbed my hips upon that comment and began picking up the pace. I assumed that one would get him going. I have to say though, I fucking hate condoms. It took him several more minutes before he finally came. My legs were getting weak from trying to hold myself up in that position even though I was able to mostly lie on the bed. After he came neither of us ever broke character. He pulled off the condom and flushed it down the toilet and buttoned himself back up as I pulled my panties back up under my skirt and began putting my bra and blouse back on. I tucked my shirt back in and went over to him with his clipboard, signed on the imaginary line and finally broke character.

I tugged him towards me by his collar and kissed him on the lips firmly and said, "That was really fucking hot. I love you."

Chapter Two- Sadness and Memories

Sometimes we are all reminded that life happens. I got a pretty random phone call from my Dad one evening. It was random because we lived close enough that we saw him fairly regularly. We didn't like to intrude and stay at my parents' house too often or go burden them by impeding on their dinner plans, but I would have lunch with them, or Kevin and I would invite them for dinner at a restaurant somewhere between our houses pretty regularly. We only lived about forty-five minutes from them, so it was easy to stay in touch. This phone call was to let us know that Karen's father had passed away.

Karen wasn't my biological mother, but she was certainly my mother. Though we never really discussed her relationship with her parents, mostly because they lived several states away, Karen was obviously a family person. She cared deeply about those closest to her. She never hesitated to provide for me or for my father. I just assumed that she would be in particular disarray given her standard emotional state of always being happy. If she was ever truly upset or angered at anything she was the best actress in the history of the world. I had trouble imagining what her emotional state would be when we saw her.

I got the call from my Dad on a Tuesday evening. Kevin and I took the following Friday and Monday off to go and be with the family for an extended weekend.

We woke up Friday morning already packed for the long weekend and headed out early. When we got to my parents' house my Dad was predictably waiting for us on the front deck. He hugged me tight. It was a warm, welcomed and prolonged embrace. After our embrace he reached out his hand and shook Kevin's hand as he pulled him in to give him a quick hug as well.

"Karen's flight comes back in this evening," he informed us. "She wanted to fly out with Mark and Kris and be with that side of her family during the funeral and visitation. She says she's fine. You know how she is. But she's clearly hurting from the news."

"Why don't you two go ahead and unload your stuff. Your room is cleaned. Make yourselves at home," he added.

We unloaded all of our stuff and went back into the living area to sit down with Dad. We talked for quite some time. Around six o'clock that evening he got up and headed to the airport (which was nearly two hours away) to wait on the arrival of Karen's flight. I assumed that Kris and Mark would be with her, but we never discussed it. Her flight wasn't scheduled to arrive until nine o'clock that night and with another two hour drive back home I knew that Kevin and I would have some time alone. I had only ended my monthly lady stuff the day before, so it had been several days since we had sex. "Hornball" here was ready for some lake lovin'.

I had always enjoyed being nude in nature for some reason. I was typically drunk or high during the few times that I had exposed myself in front of anybody, but that wasn't so much my thing as opposed to just feeling the wind on my nipples and knowing that there was a weird sense of freedom associated with baring it all under the moonlit sky. It was sensual. It was erotic. It was also about having that voyeuristic "fear" of getting caught. I didn't seek to get caught exposed, but the thought of it happening accidentally was thrilling in itself.

I suddenly found myself sort of squeezing my legs together in a weird attempt to prevent myself from masturbating right then and there. It seems that my mind was not immune from changing any more than any other sexual creature I dealt with as a part of my daily business. I would still most assuredly have to have alcohol or maybe another joint, "blunt!" I mean, before being willing to become sexual in front of anybody else on purpose. But I did find myself losing care about being seen.

The anxiety that was building inside me to take Kevin to my lake spot and fuck him by the fire under the night sky, was on the verge of orgasmic explosion.

We needed to get moving. Darkness would be arriving shortly and I wasn't very interested in being patient.

I made Kevin gather up a few logs of firewood and a couple beers. We hopped in the car and drove out to my high school lake spot which was only about four or five minutes from my parents' house. By the time we had gotten the chairs set up around the fire pit and the beer and firewood unloaded from the car it was completely dark. We readied the wood (no, not that wood...yet) and lit the fire (hey, two puns in one sentence).

As soon as the fire was burning on its own I began shedding my clothes. Kevin raised an eyebrow at my promptness. "What? I'm horny," I said as I pulled my top over my head.

"Well. Are you coming?" I asked as I slid my panties off.

"Not yet," Kevin remarked.

"Well if you want to 'cum' you better start shedding those layers!" I quipped.

He started stripping. I was already frolicking down to the lakeshore. I went in slowly because it was still pretty cool in the evenings. I knew the lake would be a bit of a shock to the system at first. I made my way in and went ahead and put my head under to get the whole body submersed and used to the temperature. Kevin was walking towards the shore when I brought my head out of the water and threw my hair back. He was clearly chilly and using both hands to cover his junk. As he was standing on the shoreline waiting in dread to enter the cold water I made a comment, "Embarrassed or afraid?"

"It's freakin' cool out here. That water has to be frigid," he complained.

"Ah, you'll be fine. Plus there's no reason to be embarrassed sweetie. This is the spot where I had my first tiny penis experience," I teased.

Kevin removed his hands, thrust his pelvis towards me to show me his flaccid penis and said, "Hey, I thought you said I was quite a bit bigger than that guy," jokingly.

"Well. Let's just say you're much more of a grower than he was," I continued to tease him.

He made his way gingerly into the water and embraced me as he gave me a peck on the lips. "I'm a grower, huh?"

"Much more so than the other small guy," I stated.

"So you're saying we are the same size when we're soft?" he asked.

"Pretty close," I answered.

"You know you called him tiny," he said as he began to kiss me.

I laughed. "He was tiny when he was hard. But yeah, you are pretty small when you're soft babe," I pressed on.

He had developed a "cool lake" boner that was now poking my thigh under the water. It was obviously not fully engorged. It must have been pretty difficult to get blood to flow in these temperatures. I reached down to play with his package as we continued to make out in the shallow waters.

I pulled away and ended the make-out session. I needed cock. I grabbed his hand and started walking back towards the fire. You could feel the warmth from several feet away. We stood a few feet from the fire and I turned to let my ass hold up his hard cock and pulled his arms around me. His hands went straight for my tits. I suppose it was an interesting parallel. He absolutely loved my tits but I had always felt they were too small. It is a much different phenomenon than being self-conscious about having a small penis just because I understand that the penis is the actual sexual organ being used to provide pleasure as opposed to breasts, which are more an aesthetic and playful part of the sexual experience, but still, it at least gave me a sense of what Kevin felt.

I let him play with my nipples for a couple minutes just to satiate him, but I was wet and ready. I guided his hand down to give my clit a few rubs before I bent over and braced myself on the arms of one of the chairs. I reached under, between my legs and gently pulled the head of his cock into me. He was still not as fully distended as he usually got due to the cool of the water and night air.

He gave me a few slow, sensual thrusts and grabbed my arms to pull me up to him so that he could kiss my neck. "Does that feel good babe?" he asked softly in my ear.

"Mmm hmm," I moaned lightly. "But you better be careful in this position. Your cock is smaller than normal. You're gonna fall out if I don't bend back over," I teased him again.

He chuckled. "Am I still bigger than your other small guy?" he pressed.

"You want me to check so you can feel reassured?" I smiled looking back at him.

"What do you mean check?" he asked.

"Here," I started. I pulled myself off of his cock and turned around to squat down in front of him to give him head. I put his dick all the way into my mouth for one slow deepthroat. I looked up at him and grinned. I used one hand to angle his cock a little bit so he could see what I was doing. I used my index finger and thumb to show him on his own cock how the other guy compared to him. My fingers were spread from the base of his shaft to just below the head of his cock. "He was about like that," I indicated. "And he was thinner than you," I added.

"Feel better?" I asked as I stood back up and turned back around to put his cock back inside me.

"That was kinda hot," he replied as his cock slipped back inside me.

"Yeah? How about this: You feel really small right now," I said honestly.

He moaned and gave a couple of more forceful thrusts into me before picking up the pace entirely. "No need to overcompensate babe. I didn't say it didn't still feel really good."

His cock stayed in that not-quite-fully-inflated state for the duration just because it was pretty chilly even by the fire. Regardless, we fucked for the next hour. I eventually got weak legs from trying to stand while he fucked me from behind so we moved over to the chair. I rode him and grinded my clit on his pelvic bone for a long time, both facing him and facing away from his so he could watch my ass go up and down on him. I don't know how many times I came, but it was at least half a dozen.

When we finally finished we sat down in our chairs, still naked and cracked open a couple of our beers to wind down by the fire. Neither of us could talk. We were both out of breath. We must have sat there drinking for another hour before it dawned on me that it was approaching the point at which my Dad would be returning with Karen, Mark and Kris. We got our clothes back on and put the chairs back into the car and made sure the fire was out before we headed back.

When we pulled into the driveway I could see that they had beaten us home. I'm guessing that my Dad was wondering where we were. I guessed Karen was not.

I walked straight to Karen when I entered the house and gave her a tight hug. Kevin came over and gave her a quick hug as well. She seemed like she was okay. She looked more exhausted than anything.

Mark and Kris each took the time to shake Kevin's hand and say hello. The only other time they had met was at our wedding, which was very brief. It was a bit different seeing them both for the first time in several years. Mark had grown a beard. Kris had gotten much taller.

(I know it's a little bit weird but given my first real visual experience with a penis, I couldn't help but wonder when a guy's dick stopped growing. Kris was something like six foot five now. When I walked in on his little session all those years ago he was probably five foot nine. Depending on how that phenomenon worked in male adolescence he may well be packing like ten inches.)

At any rate. It was after eleven o'clock now. Everybody was tired. Kevin said he wanted to go to bed. Mark and Kris had gone to bed almost as soon as they arrived. Karen was still sitting at the dining room table having a glass of red wine. I wasn't particularly tired and still felt like I should be offering her a shoulder to cry on or something. I told Kevin that I was going to stay up and have a glass of wine with Karen. He kissed me goodnight and went off to bed.

I sat down across from Karen. She poured me a big glass of her wine and placed her hand on top of mine. "I'm fine sweetheart," she confirmed. I suppose she could see the concern in my eyes.

There was a moment of silence as we sipped our wine.

Karen sat her glass back down on the table and gave it a few gentle swirls. She looked back up at me with a bit of a sly grin and asked, "So? How was it?"

"How was what?" I returned.

"Oh, come on. I know you guys got here a long time ago. You went down to the lake and had sex. So. How was it?" she asked again.

I laughed out loud. "It's always great with Kevin," I replied.

I must have been giving her some sort of stink eye or something still. After another pause in our conversation she reiterated, "Korina, I really am okay. Please stop looking at me like I am a wounded animal. It was his time. He has been suffering from lung cancer for a couple years now. I loved him. I will miss him like any daughter would miss her father. But I knew it was coming sweetie. I have come to terms with it."