Korina's Conclusions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take it all the way down?" he asked her boldly.

"I can try. I don't think so. Your head is really thick," she said as she opened her mouth wider. She kept her mouth further open, trying to use her throat and let him travel back a little further than she had been allowing. She got choked up and gagged before she could get the last little bit of his shaft and had to remove herself abruptly.

She looked up at Kevin with watery eyes and a big smile and said, "Whew," she uttered as she took in a deep breath. "No. The head of your cock is really thick," she emphasized.

I wondered what Kevin thought about that comment. The size difference was so obvious it slapped you in the face...or on your shoulder. I wondered if he would tell me that he thought she was just patronizing him once I had a chance to ask him in private.

Clare pushed Kevin in the direction of the couch. She sort of guided him into a sitting position before instructing him to scoot forward so she could have better access to his dick. She raised up higher on her knees and used her hands to squish Kevin's throbbing cock between her breasts. She used them to both gently stroke him up and down and to occasionally use one or the other to rub on him in sort of a circular motion. She would also use her nipples individually to tease the back of his head before returning his shaft to between her ample bosom. It was both arousing and jealousy-inducing at the same time for me. It was nice that Kevin was able to experience the action. It was also a reality check for me. It was something that I just couldn't do for him in the bedroom.

We had both sucked each other's guy's cock for ten minutes or more. I was ready to get fucked. But I wasn't ready to go full swap. I wanted Kevin's dick. I needed it.

I think Clare had a similar thought at a similar time. She stood up and walked over to her purse. "I'll be right back," she assured. As she walked over and began rummaging through her purse I gave Kevin the "come hither" finger to motion him to me. It was a sporadic, impulsive fantasy that had impaled me in the moment. I wanted to suck both of them at the same time. I assumed it would give Kevin an immense psychological pleasure as well. I knew his weird little kink light would flicker if he was able to see the size difference up close, actually in each of my hands and alternating into my mouth, even if only momentarily as Clare finished her search. I was only able to alternate between them for about forty to sixty seconds, but I think that was enough. After deepthroating Carlos for a moment I returned to Kevin's dick and easily put him all the way into my mouth so that my nose was touching his lower abdomen. I held the deepthroat for an extended period for Kevin as I looked up at him and winked to indicate the ease in which I could swallow him. I felt the appreciative reactions in his cock as it twitch involuntarily inside my mouth.

Clare had returned with a small black box of condoms. I recognized the box. They were Magnums. She tossed them over towards me and said, "Here ya go. You can go ahead and get one on him." I gave Kevin one last bit for his fetish and made sure to get Carlos sloppy wet by going back down on him one last time. As I removed my mouth from his length I used both hands for a few seconds to stroke him. There was plenty of dick left past the width of both of my hands as I stroked him.

Kevin recognized that Clare had intended only to have sex with Carlos as well and it seemed like he was getting more comfortable with the entire situation. He made a comment to Clare, "I don't guess those were for me." I assume he was fishing for a comment about his size from Clare. He got an understanding grin and more of an inuendo. She released a light chuckle and replied more to the two of us, "Oh, did you have a condom for me to put on Kevin for you?" acknowledging that he would need a different condom than those.

The fact that she suggested putting it on Kevin for me was a relief in and of itself. I was certainly prepared just to tell her straight out that I was only going to have sex with my husband, but it was nice to know that we were still on the same wavelength. I reaffirmed the understanding between us and responded, "No, we don't need one for ourselves."

I started to unwrap the condom as Clare went back to giving Kevin head for a couple more moments. She turned to check on my progress and looked back up to Kevin and gave him the comment he was fishing for, "Did you want me to put you in one of those?" she gave him with a wink of her eye before giving him one last deepthroat attempt.

She stood up and came closer to us as I began to unroll the condom on Carlos. She positioned herself in a doggystyle manner with her hands bracing her on the armrest of the couch. When I finished rolling on the condom I was fairly amazed that it was completely stretched out and not quite to the base of his penis.

"I trust that you two can handle it from here," I joked as I stood up and made my way over to Kevin who was still sitting on the couch and had started stroking himself in preparation.

I turned around to face away from him and sat down to let him guide his cock into me. It felt so good. I was definitely aroused by the situation. I could tell in a much different way than normal that Kevin was too. His cock wasn't particularly veiny, but his one vein that was somewhat large on the top of his shaft was protruding so fiercely that I could actually feel the difference inside me. It felt like an additional ridge on his cock and it provided a different, noticeable sensation as it rubbed against me. I sort of lost control of my inhibitions and just arched my back to lean back against him. I knew it would be difficult to keep him inside me if I maneuvered too much up and down so I grinded on him, just wanting to feel the hardness of his cock inside me. I maneuvered my neck so that I could kiss him while I rode him. My eyes were closed because I was just enjoying the moment, taking in the sensation. All of a sudden I felt Clare's hand on my breast. I could tell with my eyes closed because her hands were smaller, softer and I felt the gentle scratch of her long nails as she caressed the bottom side of my breast.

It was somewhat shocking at first, but it also felt very erotic. I had never even given another girl a peck on the lips from some drunken truth or dare event. All of a sudden I found myself reaching out to reciprocate. I was using my right hand to masturbate as I rode Kevin's cock, I reached under her with my left hand to first cup one of her boobs then to use my fingers to caress her nipple. I obviously wasn't a lesbian. I had never even had a bisexual thought. But feeling her young, firm, ample, swinging breasts was certainly an unexpectedly arousing sensation.

She stretched her neck out just a bit further as Carlos gave her slow thrusts from behind. She bent her head down and took my left nipple into her mouth. She swirled her tongue, licked and used her teeth to gently bite on my nipple. Between her mouth on my nipple, my fingers on my clit and Kevin's cock in my pussy, I started to have a body shaking orgasm like I had never experienced before. The walls of my vagina clinched firmly enough to push Kevin's cock out of me. I squirted all over the couch and floor in an uncontrollable release.

The release sent me into a more aggressive state of mind. I repositioned my body so that I was in the missionary position on the couch for Kevin and placed my head under Clare's boobs. I took one of her nipples into my mouth as Kevin re-entered me. I knew this position would be tough for Kevin because of his height. Fortunately it didn't have to last long.

I guess everybody has their thing. If either myself or Clare had made more open and obvious comments about Kevin's size or the size difference that was present, I feel certain that he would have already ejaculated. For the obvious reason of wanting to receive my own pleasure for an extended period, and for the reason of uncertainty, I didn't want to do that. We could have our own thing in private. Plus I didn't know for certain that Kevin's reaction would be that of a pleasurable experience if those comments were made in front of other people, more directly. I wasn't into the humiliation side of his fetish. I liked that I could do it for him in private sometimes if that was the avenue he wanted me to pursue, but for me his size wasn't something to be embarrassed about.

Apparently for Carlos, his "thing" was for Clare to have physical contact with another woman. Only moments after I had placed myself under Clare to suck on her nipple, Carlos pulled his cock out of her and rapidly yanked off his condom. They apparently had a "thing" of their own in regard to his preference for how he wanted her to make him cum. Clare stayed in doggystyle position but raised her torso up to a steeper angle and turned to look back at Carlos. He let his entire package, ten inches of dick and his balls, flop onto Clare's butt and lower back. While looking back at him seductively she placed her hand firmly on top of his shaft with her palm, all the way down towards his head and the very end part of his shaft to press him down against her ass. She made a few rubbing strokes before cum started to pool on her lower back.

Kevin may or may not have been embarrassed by his size compared to Carlos, but I wondered if Carlos would be embarrassed by having cum within a matter of five to seven minutes of sex.

Carlos wiped himself down and had started to put clothes back on in just a couple of minutes. Clare had positioned herself sitting back against the armrest of the couch to continue watching Kevin and I. She started using her fingers to masturbate while we continued.

Kevin fucked me in a dozen different positions for the next hour and a half solid. Clare even had to jokingly get up and bring him a water about halfway through. We were in doggystyle position when the volcano had reached its peak pressurization point. I thought it would be very erotic for Clare to watch Kevin's orgasm. As soon as I could tell that Kevin was ready to pop I pulled myself away from his cock and said, "I want to watch you stroke yourself off for me."

He started jerking his cock in front of me, Clare watching from her position on the couch, me in a spread eagle missionary position below him, masturbating with one hand, pinching my own nipples with the other. It was taking longer than usual. Perhaps he had some nervous anxiety with Clare watching. Perhaps Clare noticed this might be the case as well.

She scooted herself over towards Kevin, cupped his balls as he stroked himself with his left hand and said, "Don't be shy. I want to see it."

That was enough.

It was a typical orgasm for Kevin. His first couple of shots landed on my stomach, but when all of the pressure started to release he sent cum flying onto my face, tits, even the couch behind me. Clare's eyes were wide with arousal and her jaw dropped in disbelief.

Chapter Nine- A Surprise Walk-in

We had just unlocked the doors to the new office. We were turning on our computers. Then, Clare peaked her head into my office and had a puzzled look on her face. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"You have a...walk-in," she said.

"Okay. Send them on in," I said with a hint of concern.

"Megan?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I know you're very busy. I should have made an appointment," she said apologetically.

"It's fine. No problem at all. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I suppose it is. I don't want you to think that Darrell and I are having problems. We're not. But I can't figure out a solution to a minor 'disruptive' aspect of our sex life. So...here I am," she sounded exasperated.

"Okay. Well we've always been open books with each other anyways, so let's hear it," I advised.

"He can't get over this whole 'you like that big cock?' 'you like choking on that big cock?' dirty talk during sex. He was fucking me from behind last night and he asked me, 'is that the biggest cock you've ever had?' I suppose because I was moaning and he was exceptionally hard. Don't get me wrong, it felt good. Sex is getting better and better with him. But I can't keep avoiding a direct answer. I can't keep providing non-answers," she opened up.

"Non-answers?" I inquired.

"Like when he makes a comment about his cock being big and I'll respond, 'oh it feels so good,' instead of answering him or agreeing with him," she specified.

"Megan, if this is something that is nagging at you, especially during sex, it is eventually going to cause a more serious issue between the two of you. If you like the guy and want to be with him, you need to sit down and talk about it. You never know. You may find that his desire to hear that he is big or to be told that he is big is just a fetish for the auditory aspect of the sexual experience. It isn't a lot different than a guy desiring to hear his woman moan to know that he is performing things that are pleasurable for her," I began.

"Would you like to bring him in here to talk about it with me?" I offered.

"I don't see why not. I certainly lost the balls to do it, it seems," she admitted with a chuckle.

"I'm free until about one o'clock," I said. "I was just going to work on an article this morning. Do you think he could get here?"

"I'll call him," Megan said as she whipped out her cell phone.

"Hey sweetie," she started. "Could you get away for a few minutes and swing by Korina's office?"

He told her he would be there in twenty minutes. We walked back out to the lobby to make a cup of coffee. Clare stood from her seat with a look of concern on her face. We had all become quite good friends. "Everything okay Megan?" she asked as a caring friend.

I didn't let her respond. I wanted her to lighten up and not stress herself out. "Megan's never been with an average sized penis before," I joked.

"Average? Fucking hell," she grinned.

"You're a unique situation dear, I hate to tell you. Ask Clare what her smallest experience was," I suggested.

She shot Clare an inquiring look. "Tiny. I've had two that were about this big," she said, showing us with her fingers the approximate size to which she was referring. "Maybe like four inches or so. They definitely wouldn't have been five inches," she asserted.

"Really?!" Megan asked with a twinge of shock in her voice. "I can't imagine. I wouldn't be able to keep myself from laughing. I would ruin a poor bloke's life."

We could see through the windows that Darrell had pulled into the parking lot. Megan let out a sigh. "Don't worry. I gotcha," I tried to reassure her.

Darrell walked in and had an understandably confused look on his face as we motioned him into my office. "Have a seat Darrell," I motioned to him as Megan also began to sit.

"Is everything okay?" he asked looking at Megan.

"Yes, yes, everything is great..." she responded without a prepared finish.

Megan looked to me for guidance.

"Darrell, do you mind if I ask you a very pointed question?" I got straight to it.

"Noooo..." he seemed hesitant.

"What do you think about size? Do you think it matters?" I eased into the questions before getting to the point.

"I mean, sure. It has to matter to some degree, but I don't think it's what is most important if that's what you mean," he offered. He looked over to Megan, "Is this about... are you not okay with my size?" he asked pointedly.

"No, no. It isn't what you think. I have grown to really enjoy our sex. I very much enjoy your size," she started to run out of assurances.

"I don't understand," he offered. "Can you just get to the issue?"

Megan was obviously lost or unwilling.

"Megan finds it interesting that you repeat certain things about size during sex," I stated honestly.

He seemed still a bit confused.

"Let me ask you this. What do you think about your own size?" I pried.

"I mean, I know I'm about average," he began.

I think he was going to continue but Megan finally interjected herself, "I'm curious as to why you always talk about being big during your dirty talk. That's why I came to Korina. I didn't know how to talk to you about it. I'm sorry. I don't want you to think anything is wrong. I didn't mean to worry you, I just...I didn't understand..."

"I don't know. I just like hearing it I guess," he replied. "The first girl I ever slept with would talk dirty to me and use phrases like that and I have been turned on by it ever since, I guess."

Megan's face turned from stressed to relieved in a nanosecond.

"I'm not oblivious to where I stand in terms of size," Darrell spoke up again. "I just...nobody wants to hear that they are small or 'just fine' or 'ew, I love that average dick' during sex. You know?"

I felt like the Goddess of Irony slapped me in the face and told me not to let out my laughter.

Chapter Ten- Something for Kevin, Something for Us

I called Megan first thing the next morning to see if her and Darrell had continued their conversation from our appointment. I was hopeful that nobody's feelings were hurt and that they were able to have their own private conversation about whatever they needed to.

"Did you guys end up talking any more about what all we went through at the office?" I asked.

"Oh yes. We definitely put all of our cards on the table," Megan replied.

"And?" I pursued.

"And he asked me about my past partners. He seemed momentarily concerned when I told him that I had slept with eleven other men and that they were all more endowed. I decided to give him a blowjob. It seemed to make everything better. Hell. Give a fellow a blowjob and you can make him okay with anything. All male thought flows through his wanker, I swear," Megan expounded.

"So, did you leave the conversation in a good situation between the two of you?" I pressed on.

"Oh yes. Darrell was very understanding. I think he probably knew all along where he stood. He said he would still like me to direct the dirty talk in the direction of being big. He said it made him feel more confident. I emphasized that he provided me with a great deal of pleasure repeatedly. I assured him that he was much better at several things than my other partners and that there was no reason to believe he couldn't be a better lover in every regard. Buggers. As if my moans of pleasure and his ability to make me reach orgasm aren't confidence inducing enough. Fragile fuckers sometimes aren't they?" she laughed.

"Haha. I understand what you mean. But honestly, I don't see that as fragility. He sat down and talked to you about a topic that I am sure wasn't easy for him. I'm also sure it wasn't easy for him to hear the truth from your side either. They're fragile only in the sense that you need to present the information in such a way that it helps and doesn't hinder the sex. Women tend to forget that you can provide reassurances through a great multitude of avenues. Just because you see his thoughts focused on a more singular protrusion doesn't mean you have to provide your compliments through that venue. 'I love how hard your cock gets for me' or 'I've never had a guy get so hard,' things like that will have the same effect on the release of his endorphins. He's not going to care very much in the moment, when his dick is in the back of your throat or when he hears your moans as you tell him how good he feels rubbing your G-spot while he's inside you. And if he's still concentrating on that aspect during all of that his dick probably isn't going to stay hard and he's probably too small-minded for you to waste your time on him anyways," I offered.

Megan was taking it all in. "Let him worry about his dick size when he goes to pee and doesn't have enough to be able to put it through his jeans. I don't think he's going to be concerned about your thoughts during sex. Just make sure he knows that you like the way he's doing it and all will be well. If he wants you to say certain things to make him feel better about it, to provide him with psychological encouragement that he prefers, that seems pretty simple to me," I added.