Korina's Conclusions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I'm naked. What now?" I asked.

Megan said, "Well, I'm not sure about you, but I'm going to suck some cock."

She went straight to Darrell and dropped to her knees. She had clearly had plenty of experience giving head to larger dicks. She went straight to the base of his cock immediately with no gag reflex at all. I made my way more slowly over to Kevin as I watched Megan giving head for a couple of seconds. She was very aggressive. She pulled him into her mouth forcefully and bobbed her head rapidly as she sucked. She used lots of saliva and never bothered to remove any of it.

It wasn't the kind of blowjob that Kevin would have enjoyed. He liked to look deep into my eyes. He liked for me to go slow and be sensual and use my tongue. He enjoyed feeling my lips travel across his shaft and head. He really wasn't into the more aggressive approach. He had even explained to me that he lost some of the most intense sensations the faster I went.

It was all very arousing. Apparently for everybody. It didn't take Darrell more than about five minutes before Megan had pulled him out of her mouth to rapidly jerk him off onto her tits. The steep angle of his cock forced an arching first couple of squirts that were pretty attractive as cumshots go. She made sure all of his cum made it onto her tits, rubbed in into her chest for him to watch and off she went to grab a towel to clean herself up.

I needed more than just giving a blowjob for this night. Besides, Kevin lasted too long to get off from a blowjob most of the time. I told Megan and Darrell to make themselves at home, feel free to use the guest room shower and dragged Kevin back to our bedroom to get myself laid.

Chapter Six- Living on the Edge

Megan and Darrell had up and left by the time we woke up on Sunday morning. I texted Megan to see if she wanted to meet up for breakfast the next morning. I wanted to hear her thoughts.

When we met up I got straight to it, "So...what'd ya think?"

"We had a lot of fun," she answered.

"Did you fuck him after...you know?" I asked.

"After he prematurely ejaculated in front of you guys, you mean?" she laughed out loud. "Yeah. We fucked."

"Is he good?" I became nosy.

"He's fine. His shape feels good on a few spots, but I do miss a bigger cock," she admitted.

"Yeah his shape definitely surprised me a little. It's pretty unique," I said. "I'll go ahead and ask you because eventually he'll ask me, so, what did you think about Kevin's?"

"I was expecting it to be smaller since you went through the whole metric conversion thingy. I suppose I overestimated Darrell's a bit. I thought his head and his curve were nice if he's looking for details," Megan acknowledged. "Fair enough?"

"Haha. Yeah. He'll blow his load to that," I chuckled.

***

It had been a couple days since Kevin and I had sex. It had occurred to me that he really enjoyed the "edging" experiment last year and this seemed a good opportunity to do it to (for?) him again. Intentionally withholding an orgasm didn't seem very appealing to me, but if he enjoyed the tease and the subsequent release who was I to deny (see what I did there?) him?

I spent the next three days randomly finding opportunities to grab or play with his package. I cupped my hand around his junk through his shorts as we passed in the hallway. I hopped in the shower twice just to fondle his balls without ever touching his cock. I ordered him into my shower once to stroke his dick for a few minutes. I worked him up often and demanded that he not relieve himself until I allowed it.

On the final edging endeavor I took it a little further. I caught him while he was finishing up in the shower, took all my clothes off, leaned up against the wall and started touching myself with my leg propped up on the side of the bathtub. He turned off the shower as soon as he noticed me. I motioned him over. I stayed in the same position because I knew I could tease him in that position. "It's gonna be pretty hard to reach me with five inches. You're gonna have to stay super hard to keep your little cock inside me," I teased him as he began thrusting his head into my wetness. I wrapped my leg around him and stood on my tip toe to add to the difficulty and the teasing effect.

I had begun to find it very arousing for me to get short bursts of edging sex. They were tantalizing but fulfilling in their own right.

I had recently remembered that I had never gotten around to giving him that blowjob I suggested some time back as we were discussing the interviews for my secretary position. I decided to take off a bit early that Friday in order to make sure that I beat Kevin home. I had made him wait long enough. I showered and shaved before he arrived.

I was waiting for him curled up on the couch with a beer and a big grin on my face when he walked through the door. "Well, well. Whatcha doin?" I had peaked his curiosity.

"Waiting on you," I said pointedly.

"Waiting on me for what?" he asked.

"It just dawned on me that I told you I was going to give you a blowjob just because I like sucking your dick and I never got around to doing it," I bluntly announced. "Go take a shower and come back out her to me."

He hopped to it. Four minutes later he was standing in front of me in his towel.

"Go lay down on the bed and take off your towel. I'll be right there," I commanded.

I gave him a couple minutes to get situated and begin to wonder what I was doing. I stripped down to my panties and walked in while I was gently pinching my nipples. His cock twitched a couple times before coming to a stand still at full attention. I climbed on top of him and straddled him. I grasped his shaft gently and pulled it into me to use to rub my clit and grind on him. I only did this for a minute or two before turning around while still lightly holding onto his cock. I slid him just inside my panties to use my ass to rub the back side of his shaft. I only did this for a minute as well. I wanted to get him inside my mouth.

I turned back around and slowly kissed down his torso before wrapping my lips around his dick. I was determined to give him one of those "The Works" blowjobs.

After a few deep sucks I pulled him out of my mouth to make my way down to his balls. I licked and sucked his balls for a minute or two as I stroked his shaft. I came back up and removed my hands to brace myself on each side of him. I had to take my head further up his torso to get in a position to get him back inside my mouth without the use of my hands. I used my mouth to pull his cock back into an upright position so he could look into my eyes as I sucked him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him before going all the way back down on him.

"That. I love the way you suck my cock babe," he answered.

"Yeah? You want me to talk dirty?" I teased.

"Yeah," he started to breath heavily.

"First I want to know what you thought about the other night?" I pried.

"It was hot," he said between breaths.

"Did you think Megan was hot?" I furthered.

"She's not really my type," he claimed.

"I think I was Darrell's type though," I bragged.

"Haha. Yeah. He got hard from watching you for sure," Kevin breathed.

I deep throated his cock to the point where I could use the tip of my tongue to lick his balls and kept my mouth in that position as I looked up at him for a few seconds.

When I came back up I pulled my mouth off his cock slowly and took it into my hand to stroke him as I said, "You know, for a guy with your fetish and your past experiences, it seems quite the coincidence for you to be the biggest guy in both of our first two couples experiments."

"You thought I was bigger than Darrell?" he moaned.

"Yeah. Megan said she thought you were bigger too," I gave him the details.

Kevin was breathing very heavily now. His hips began to squirm with less volition on his part. I repositioned myself so that my head was on his chest watching myself lightly touch the back of the head of his penis. I wanted to watch him cum and for some reason I was craving that he cum all over my face.

"I don't want you to tell me when you're gonna cum. Just let yourself go," I instructed lustily.

A few more heavy breaths. A few more squirms.

"What did you think about his?" he yearned.

"He had a nice dick. On the thinner side, but I liked his unique shape," I admitted.

Kevin started to orgasm instantly upon my response. At least three or four thick shots landed on my face. As soon as he had finished his orgasm I went back down to suck him for several more minutes until he started to lose his erection. I'm guessing that when Kevin regained his breath and was able to speak again that he would tell you that was the best blowjob he'd ever gotten.

"Caught your breath yet?" I asked after a minute or so. "Was that good?"

"Fuck. It was great," he asserted.

"Well, while I've got you vulnerable..." I started to change the subject.

"I want you to know that I actually do find it a bit fascinating that you've been the biggest in our two couples...things...whatever you want to call them. I only find it interesting because of your fetishes and because of what you say your past experiences with size have been. I'm curious," I started to admit but paused for a second.

"Yes," he offered for me to continue.

"I find myself wondering how you would handle being the smaller guy in the room if and when that ever happens," I stated honestly.

"I think I've moved past my insecurities if that's what you're asking. I think I would be just as aroused and into you as anything we've done. Why are you all of a sudden so curious? Are you saying you're interested in making something like that happen?" he wanted me to open up further.

"I feel the same way as I told you about our experiment with Megan. I am open to doing stuff in front of other couples. I was honestly just curious as to whether or not you would react differently than when we play out your 'being small or smaller' fantasies in private, or if it might be something that bothered you if it happened in real life," I admitted.

"I think I would be fine with it," he returned.

"Do you think you would want me to do any size talk about you being smaller if that happened? Or would you rather that sort of stuff remain private?" I genuinely wanted to know.

"I'm not sure. I think I'd be okay with either. Whatever direction you felt was good in the moment," he claimed.

"It's funny. I can tell that you are really turned on by being in front of other couples. I would have never guessed you'd develop that tendency in your personality earlier in our lives," he affirmed.

"I have grown to be more comfortable with my body. I guess it sort of parallels your psychological development in a way. But yeah. It has surprised me to an extent as well. I guess I found it extremely arousing that Darrell was turned on by my body too," I openly acknowledged.

"I like this confidence," Kevin admitted.

"And I yours," I reciprocated.

Chapter Seven- Sharing and Caring

Clare starts working for me today. I need her to start learning on the job before we move into our new building.

She arrived early. She was dressed professionally. She had a pep in her step, a smile on her face and a tablet under her arm ready to take notes.

As she was walking into the office towards me I took greater notice of her looks. I couldn't help it. She was stunning. Her outfit did much greater justice to her figure than did the dress she wore to her interview. Her black dress pants were tight on her. Her red hair was bright and shiny. Her eyes were a piercing, ice blue, like you would expect from someone of Scandinavian decent. Her lips were full and light pink. She had freckles like you would expect for a ginger. She was average height, around five foot five, maybe five foot six inches tall. Her hips swung as she walked and her tits bounced even though she was appropriately covered for a work environment. She walked confidently.

Besides all that, she came prepared.

She had spent the entire week since being hired by me researching my past work. The only written work she hadn't read of mine was my doctoral thesis, which she asked me about.

"Hey, if you want to read a hundred and forty page thesis on penis size and shape, sure," I accepted.

"Of course I do," she smiled. "I want to jump in head first. I want to read your thoughts on whatever you'll allow me to."

"Okay, I'm all for your enthusiasm but I'm not going to be a fan of regular ass kissing," I said.

"Hey, ya never know. My college professors love that bullshit," she relaxed.

"I do want to read it," she added for confirmation of her non-sarcastic intent to do the reading.

"I will have it here for you when you get back from your lunch break," I indicated. "Which, by the way, I prefer that you take from twelve to one."

"Sounds great," she approved.

Clare spent the entire morning following me around, taking notes and listening intently. She seemed like a very career focused young woman.

She went to lunch promptly at twelve as I instructed and returned several minutes earlier than I had asked her to. When she came back from lunch she was actually accompanied by a young man. I initially assumed it was her boyfriend. He looked to be of similar age. He wasn't tall but wasn't short, maybe five foot ten. He was very athletically built. He was particularly muscular like he was a daily workout fiend. He was very dark-skinned but not obviously non-white. His hair was all fixed up with gel, short and intentionally spiked up.

He gave her a kiss on the lips a few minutes before one as if she had pointedly asked him to make sure he was gone before she was required to start working again.

"Boyfriend?" I inquired as he exited.

"Indeed," she confirmed.

"Handsome. How long have you two been together?" I became nosy.

"Just over two years," she replied. "He's a year older than me. He's only a few months from getting his Kinesiology degree. He's going to be a personal trainer, maybe do some research for the university as well."

"Very good. Name?" I inquired further.

"Carlos," she told me.

"Good stuff. Here ya go. Your desired reading," I handed her my thesis.

"Thanks. I'll have it read by tomorrow," she said eagerly.

"Tomorrow, huh? Listen girl, you can't take over the business," I joked.

"Eh, it's no big deal. I love to read," she affirmed.

Clare came back into the office the next morning thesis in hand with another smile on her face and handed it back to me promptly upon her arrival.

"All done?" I asked.

"Yep," she confirmed.

"And?" I pressed for her thoughts.

"Insightful, well written and a topic I am utterly fascinated by," she offered.

"Really?" I was somewhat surprised. "I haven't found there to be too many women that are particularly fascinated by the analytical side of the penis. In my experience, the men care much more than the women."

"Analytical?" she seemed surprised by my characterization.

I sort of cocked my head and asked for an expansion of her thoughts non-verbally.

"Well, I just find it interesting that you would characterize the measurement stuff as purely analytical since those numbers are the focus of the psychology going on for men," she clarified. "It's analytical for us. It seems very much a matter of the mind for them."

"You've dealt with size issues in your life," I stated pointedly.

"A couple times," she affirmed with a grin.

"Uh huh," I grinned. "I'm always interested in that kind of stuff if you want to share the details."

"How about over lunch today?" she suggested immediately.

"Haha. You're just an open book aren't you?" I ushered.

"Pretty much," she replied.

I wanted Clare to get used to a routine lunch schedule so I waited to take my lunch at noon with her. We went down to a local sandwich shop. I swung for the fences straight away. "Well, let's hear about your experiences since you've read through my studies," I opened the dialogue.

"Straight to it, huh?" she asked before responding immediately. "The first guy I ever gave a blowjob to was definitely the curious type. He wanted to know what I thought about it when I first gave him a handjob. I don't know if I initiated his curiosity or not, but I always sort of assumed I did because I was stroking him and told him that I thought I could probably take all of him in my mouth. I ended up telling him that I didn't really know because I had never seen another one, but I thought he looked very normal."

She took a bite of her sandwich before continuing. "I actually ended up confessing to him that the boyfriend I had right after him was bigger than him. He asked. I told. I have no idea what he thought about that revelation. He never said one way or another."

She took a sip of tea and continued again, "The boyfriend I had after that next one was not tiny but definitely on the smaller side. He asked me during a blowjob once if I thought he was big. I have always been honest. I told him that he looked average. He wanted to know more so he asked me if that meant that I had experienced bigger. I simply told him that I had."

"Those are the only two situations where a guy has actually asked me about his size directly," she concluded.

"And you?" she redirected the question to me.

"Several," I admitted. "My husband, Kevin, is probably the most important reason I chose the thesis hypothesis in the first place."

"Kevin, huh?" she looked inquisitive. "Am I to assume that 'Kevin, M, 29' from your thesis examples is your Kevin?"

"Hahaha. I didn't even think about that," I was thrown aback a bit.

"Is that a yes?" she pressured me.

"Maybe," I grinned and took a bite to avoid saying anything else in the moment.

"Haha. It's cool. I was actually thinking while I was reading it that Carlos would have been a much better example for you to use in some ways than one that you chose to use," continued the conversation.

"Oh? How so? Does he have some sort of fetish?" I asked.

"No. He's pretty much plain vanilla in the bedroom. We have had sex in front of other people, but really, he's not interested in anything kinky or even things like dirty talk. I was thinking he might be a better example than the 'caveman' you used for that aspect of your thesis. He's really well endowed but doesn't talk about it, brag about it, or really care about it being big at all. Other than using to please me that is," she really opened up to me. "Of course I guess that would have been pretty boring comparatively. That guy was such an idiot that it was comical."

Over the next few months both our personal and working relationship really gained steam. She fit right in and got along well with Megan as well. It was nice to finally have developed a close-knit group of friends. I had never been the center of a group. Clare and Megan's social life pretty much revolved around my ability to go out, have dinner, drinks, whatever. It was also a wonderful thing for all of our guys to get along well. They all loved sports, were all intelligent and polite and were generally easy to carry on a conversation with about any topic.

We were down to the last few finishing details of our new office building. It was looking great. It finally looked like a reputable place to administer business. We were told that the structure would be complete by week's end. All we had left to do was paint.

Kevin, Carlos and Darrell all volunteered to help paint the offices over the weekend. We had saved money by using less expensive materials in places and by not buying the most expensive computers, desks or appliances. The guys figured they would help us save some money by doing much of the painting ourselves as well. It was nice that the men in our lives were invested in our success. Neither Carlos nor Darrell really had any reason to invest their time in helping. I suppose it made some sense for Carlos because Clare had recently put a bug in my ear that she might be interested in buying into the business down the road. She had clearly thought about it in some detail, as she suggested we could actually split into two branches of psychology within the same office. Darrell wanted to help because Megan was my friend and he was just a genuinely nice guy.