Korina's Conclusions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's no wonder you're getting rich from this," Megan implied with a chuckle.

As soon as I hung up with Megan, Clare was peaking her head in with a grin. "Well?" she asked.

I smiled. "I haven't really had a chance to talk to Kevin about all of it. He had to be gone almost the entire weekend from sunrise until after dark running a baseball tournament."

"Oh, okay. How about you? Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

"Very much so," I replied. "I thought you guys were very fun and it was great that you guys seemed like you were on the same page as us throughout the experience. How about you guys? What did you think?"

"We both loved it!" she began enthusiastically. "I think Kevin is sexy and sweet and funny. Carlos thinks you're 'hot as fuck'. We had a lot of fun."

We both took a moment as if we were waiting for the other to add something to the conversation. Clare spoke up, "Looking back on reading your thesis I find Kevin's position very interesting. I wouldn't consider him small at all."

"Haha. It's funny you say that because I know he'll eventually ask me what you thought about his size," I admitted to her.

"Well you can tell him that I liked it very much," she said with obvious pep.

Then the phone rang and the front door open and we had no more time to get into details.

It was only morning, but I wanted to get back home to Kevin already. Since he had been away almost all weekend organizing and umpiring for a regional baseball tournament I didn't want to bother him either night of the weekend because he had to get up at five and didn't get back home from the fields until after eight either night. I knew he was physically and mentally exhausted.

Still, I wanted very much to discuss the sexcapades of Friday night and to do something more focused on his preferences. I don't know if he was bothered by anything or not, I just always assumed there may be lingering confidence issues, so I always looked at those sort of situations in such a light that led me to believe I needed to participate in a more rigorous application of his particulars. I already knew what my route was going to be for the next time Kevin and I had sex. I had been thinking about it since I woke up Saturday morning. I just wanted to do it. Literally. I wanted to fuck.

The office was swamped from about ten that morning until closing. It was a great sign. Most people just came by to ask what we were all about, but still, just getting them into the door meant that some of them would likely return with their spouse and some assortment of issues. I don't mean for that to sound like me wanting people to have problems with their sex lives so I could make money. It's just that I know people have problems with their sex lives. And I like to make money.

Kevin was already home when I arrived. He had his feet up in the recliner with a beer in his hand.

"Early day?" I asked.

"Yes, finally," he said with a hint of exhaustion.

"Good. Are you too tired to have some fun later?" I asked as I climbed onto his lap and kissed him.

"Babe, I'm never too tired for some fun with you," he assured me.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I just wanted to put my feet up and relax for a bit," he admitted.

"That's fine. I was just going to heat up some leftovers anyways," I said.

I took my sweet time heating up and eating my dinner so Kevin could have a little extra time to rest and relax. After I ate and got everything cleaned up I suggested to Kevin that we go take a hot bubble bath with some candle lights. He obliged.

As soon as he got in the bath with me I started the foreplay. I don't know what made me decide to do it, he had never expressed any interest in it, but I started using my feet to make his cock hard under the soapy water. His cock certainly didn't have any complaints. I alternated between using one foot to lightly rub him from base to tip on the back side of his penis and using both feet to encase his shaft while stroking him. I definitely did not feel very coordinated in doing this, but it achieved the desired effect.

I started talking to him and asking him questions about the other night as soon as I put my foot on him. "What did you think about Friday night?" I began.

"I thought it was really hot," he answered.

" 'It' or Clare?" I joked.

He laughed. "The situation was hot. But yeah, Clare is a very attractive young woman," he admitted.

"Did you like her tits on your cock?" I went straight to the details.

"Yes," he offered shortly with a light pelvic thrust.

"It kind of made me jealous that I can't do that for you," I opened up.

"Really? I thought she had really nice boobs, but I honestly prefer yours. Yours are sexier. And I sort of have a thing for your nipples," he said. "It was a cool experience, but I wouldn't trade the boobs for the blowjob for a second."

"I was going to ask you about that too. It didn't look like she could take you all the way. What did you think of how she gave you head?" I wanted to know.

"Well," he paused. "I don't think there is such a thing as a bad blowjob. But as far as blowjobs goes, I didn't love it. I definitely didn't like that she couldn't take me all the way. There was also this weird thing she did with the tip of her tongue where she used it directly on my hole. I did not enjoy that sensation at all."

"Very interesting," I admitted. "I wonder what Carlos thinks about her head skills. She obviously couldn't deepthroat very well. I'm guessing it is him that likes the tongue on the hole thing though, otherwise she probably wouldn't have done it to you."

"What did you think about him?" Kevin directed back to me.

"Huge," I replied shortly. "I thought he had a sexy body too. How about we get out of the bath? I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" Kevin grinned at me as I let the water out.

"Ready to tease you and please you," I stated honestly.

"You have something planned don't you?" Kevin was curious.

"Now what makes you think that?" I quipped sarcastically.

"I know your sexy ass," Kevin suggested as he slapped my ass forcefully upon stepping out onto the bath mat.

"That was hot," I turned to him. "Come here," I said as I gripped the tip of his penis gently and ushered him to follow me.

I bent myself over the bed and commanded him to slap my ass again. "Smack!" he made it pop loudly. I was sure he left at least one red handprint on my ass cheek. "Mmmm. I like that," I acknowledged.

"Lay down," I ordered.

He had lost some of his hardness during the walk from the bathroom to the bedroom. I engulfed him with my mouth and felt it grow back to fully erect in a matter of seconds.

I don't think that Kevin noticed that Clare and Carlos had left the other two condoms from the other night. I decided to make use of them for Kevin again. After sucking him deeply and slowly for a few minutes I leaned over and opened the drawer of the nightstand where I had stashed them. As I began peeling the wrapper off of one I started the arousal talk, "So what did you think about watching me try to take all of him right in front of you?" I asked as I lightly stroked him from base to tip with just the tips of my fingers.

"It was really hot," he breathed heavily.

"Yeah?" "Was it intimidating to see how much bigger he was than you?" I teased.

"No," he said barely able to respond as he thrust his penis into my fingertips.

"No? Are you sure? He looked like he was twice your size," I teased him further.

I knew he would have trouble answering anything from this point on. He was hot and bothered. "Clare said she really liked your penis. She said you weren't small at all."

His pelvic thrusts were now completely involuntary. He might have cum in my hand if I hadn't stopped stroking him for a second.

"You might not be that small, but compared to him your cock looked tiny," I went the meaner route for him to see how he reacted. "Do you care if I show you just how tiny your cock is compared to his?"

He just looked at me briefly and let his eyes roll back in his head as his head hit the pillow.

"Grab my pillow and put it under your head too so you can see," I demanded. I gripped the base of his cock so that his shaft was upright to give him a better perspective. I had the condom ready in my other hand. I used my index finger placed far above the tip of his cock to show him the size difference, "His cock was at least to there. I thought it was kind of hot. His penis was definitely the biggest I've ever seen."

I started to roll the Magnum down his extra stiff shaft. I stopped unrolling it when I got to the base of his shaft and proceeded to pull out the excess past his head to show him how much room was left over. "Isn't that embarrassing? These condoms weren't even big enough to cover his whole cock. Look how much room there is. You could fit your dick in there twice," I was harsh.

"Oh well. I still want to fuck your little dick," I added.

I easily slid the condom off his dick and straddled him to begin riding him.

He smacked my ass hard spontaneously. I wasn't expecting it. It turned me on. He gripped my hips and started helping me ride him. He was gripping so hard that he was actually doing most of the lifting as I went up and down on his cock.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Slapping my ass? Or your dick?" I played along.

"Both," he pressured.

"I really like it when you smack my ass. And yes, your tiny penis feels good too," I teased harshly again as I looked back at him with a seductive smile.

"Did you like his cock?" he pressed.

"Eh. It was okay. I was impressed by how big it was, but I still prefer the upwards angle and your curve. That's where my G-spot gets rubbed," I indicated as I rode him slowly. "It's a good thing your dick is long enough to reach that spot, otherwise it might be pretty disappointing being married to a little boy dick when I've been with such large men in the past."

He reached under to cup both of my ass cheeks with his hands and gripped them firmly, aggressively. He lifted me up so that the very tip of his cock was all that could reach me. He started using the springs of the bed to forcefully bounce himself into me aggressively. He did this for a few minutes before he picked me up off him and almost threw me over to my back. He lifted both of my legs up to place them on top of my shoulders, inserted himself again and immediately went full-throttle.

The harsher version of the dirty talk must have had a somewhat different effect on him. It was noticeable in his aggressiveness and then when he came. I don't think he could handle the physical sensation. I could tell that he had started to orgasm before he could attempt to tell me. "Oh shit!" he sounded surprised. "I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

I could feel the forcefulness of his orgasm inside me. I could feel his head swell and his vein pop up once again as he finished.

The lack of control he had over his release made me feel very sexy. I knew he loved the way I felt around his penis. I also appreciated the fact that I was able to appease his fetish in a slightly different manner, one that he had voiced a preference for trying, and that I was able to do so without taking it too far for him to be able to enjoy.

It wasn't until more than six weeks later when we learned all of the effects that session had led to.

We learned that we had become perfectly comfortable with other couples as long as we excluded sex and kissing.

We learned that Kevin had a much different kind of pleasurable reaction from the harsher version of his fetish (but that I didn't enjoy that avenue quite as much because it was less true).

We learned that Kevin was also aroused from being the bigger guy in a role play situation where he used a smaller, four-inch dildo on me from the suggestion I offered last year after our experience with Natalia and Hector. It was much different and much less intense according to him, but he still occasionally enjoyed playing the role of alpha male.

We learned that I enjoyed a multitude of rougher things in the bedroom, like being lightly choked, having my ass smacked very hard on occasion, and even occasionally being lightly smacked in the face if Kevin had taken on his rare domineering personality. That one came about rather spontaneously. He had placed his hand on my throat lightly while he was inside me in missionary position and it just flew out of my mouth, "Slap my face." I said it somewhat timidly at first. He gave me a look, so I affirmed my command in a more authoritative tone, "Slap me!" I would hardly call it a slap, but he at least went through the motions the first time I asked.

The other thing we learned was an amazing and surprising revelation indeed. Neither Kevin nor myself had ever spent any time around babies. We were going to learn sooner rather than later that previous encounters and preparedness mattered not.

We were about to need a bigger house.