Korinthia Koire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the pornoboskós called me up, and my world would change forever.

"You've sold me?" I echoed, "Why?"

Skartosa sighed, "With your daughter gone you have not been as profitable. Times are tough right now and I need to liquidate a few assets. You belong to the Temple of Aphrodite now, in Korinthia."

"If you let me walk the streets and display myself more I'd be getting more customers! You can't just ship me off to that city of sluts."

Skartosa shrugged, "I'm not giving you a choice. Besides, with your daughter gone what is really tying you here? By all accounts you would fit in well at Korinth, the streets there are teeming with 'priestesses' of the temple."

I blinked and considered, he made an excellent point. What was really tying me to this place? The term Korinthia Koire had been used on me so often that I might as well make it truth. "I heard there are strange...things in Korinthia, things that make that city not for every man." I wondered if those strange things the rumours related to were like me.

"You should know better than to be taken in by gossip. You depart tomorrow at sunrise. Here," He passed me a small pouch, "A little coin to get you by. I would recommend you get some clothing but I know that's pointless with you.. Go spend it on wine, or cosmetics, whatever you wish."

Something inside me unfurled. "The only thing I wish for," I dropped the pouch on the floor and drew closer to him than I ever dared before, feeling my core nature taking hold. I spoke before he could think to summon his guards,"Is unending phallus and the oblivion it brings. I want every hole of me stuffed, broken and bred. I want not a single moment where I am empty of a man, to be threshed eternally and roughly until this maddening and insatiable womb is either satiated or ruined. The only deity I revere is phallus, and everyday I pray the same prayer: that He murders my holes until there is nothing left of me."

Skartosa's eyes were wide. For the first time since I first met him I sensed his arousal and his fear. Satisfied that something of me had finally broken through into his mundane mind, I turned and left, intending to spend my last night in Piraeus of Athens the same way as I had always done.

3. Akrokorinthos

The silhouette of a woman, surrounded by miles of dead insects.

That was the vision granted me, before sailors I pleasured released their seed. As always the meaning of it proved elusive. The sailors had been experimental, double penetrating my ass as another unleashed havoc on my face. My efforts were rewarded with the unusual scene of the mystery woman. I spent the journey dallying with the crew until we docked at Cenchreae. The sailors set their ship upon logs and began the arduous work of rolling it along the Isthmus to the port on the opposite side of the landmass, where they intended to continue on their journey to Rome. Apparently it was far safer than navigating around the coast.

The journey would lead them through the city of Korinth, but I did not journey with them. We were dropped off at the local temple, where we were lined up for inspection. I waited with growing impatience as an ageing priestess and her lackeys walked to us one by one and made note of their new property. She stopped and raised an eyebrow when she reached me, "No clothing, was your master so poor lass?"

One of her attendants giggled and pointed at my face, "Nay, she is clothed, look."

I reached up and touched my cheek, my fingers came away sticky. The loads the crew had released onto me before parting were still being taken in by my flesh. I shrugged at them and licked my fingers. Scandalised whispers arose, the elder's hand shot out with surprising speed and gripped my right breast. I gasped, "Interesting," she grinned, revealing blackening teeth, "Rather than flinch away you instinctively lean in, inviting me to clasp harder." She did just that, nails pressing in, I moaned in pain and pleasure. "I think a depraved creature like you will be noticed personally by the Hiereirai, you will fit well in Korinthia harlot."

"Just put me to work already, hag." I replied, contemptuous of all these procedures. "Let me don more such garments and I will give you your metal trinkets."

Chuckling, she released me, "Oh yes, you will fit nicely. Your name?"

"Pithos. And in need of filling." Pithos in my land is the term for jar or vessel, it was the name I took after the Bound Witch had addressed me so.

"Very good, no training required for the likes of you. You shall be taken to Korinthia on the morrow. Since you're so keen you can work the streets there and report to one of the minor temples in the city proper. May the goddess smile on your efforts."

Before I could snap back that cock is my only god, wanting to irk the self-assured hag, she moved on to the more docile slave beside me. I was shown to one of the shared sleeping chambers, where I rested but slept little, reflecting on the image of the woman amidst the insect corpses and musing as to its meaning.

I would find out in Korinth, and thus learn that there are worse nightmares than me walking the world.

I along with a small group of other pilgrims and priestesses were escorted to the main city of the Isthmus the next morning. In the city of Korinth there were three temples, I was sent to the smallest of the three where my existence was noted. They bathed me, offered me refreshments then sent me out to work in the goddess' name. I did so gladly whilst also gaining my bearings.

Truly I had thought Athens second only to the Imperial City in terms of wealth and culture, but I would argue even now that Korinth outstripped Athens easily. It was a miasma of different cultures, commodities and catering. Although Aphrodite was the patron deity of the city, there were numerous other temples decorating the place with the Temple to Apollo being one of the most impressive. The shops at the Agora offered a variety of items, the most prominent being the blacksmiths who worked the famed Korinth bronze, said to have been used on the Temple of Solomon itself and prized for having the appearance of gold. Looming over it all was the magnificent akrokorinthos, the huge outcrop on the peak of which stood the main temple of Aphrodite. Like ants up a hill the pilgrims climbed, as did the priestesses at sunrise, only to come down and offer their bodies in the streets at sundown.

What they said about Korinthian women was no hyperbole either, truly the city was filled with prostitutes of all kinds, all competing to earn the custom of the pilgrims and travellers there, and those who were not were so scandalous in their attire it was hard to tell otherwise. My nakedness and perverse nature was taken as the norm by the residents.

What I loved most of Korinth was, of course, the cocks. Not only were they numerous, I spent more time with men in me than out, but they were also wonderfully varied. I sucked dicks from Indus, drank the semen of Seleucidians, had my rectum stuffed by that of Aegyptos and my womb ravished by Illyrians. My hands worked the shafts of Thracians and my tits glided the poles of the fading Scythians. To my ecstatic torment, my body was never satiated, but neither did it want for seed. The next few months were a blurry haven for me, I threw myself into my work, pausing only to deposit the coins I earned at the temple. I received no further vision nor felt the need for one, I was content to embrace my cursed nature and go on as such forever.

But nothing, no matter how unnatural, can last forever. My sanctuary of lust would cave in with the sound of a piercing scream.

I had walked the streets enough by then to know that I should mind my own business. I fully intended to, unless I was the one screaming they rarely meant anything good and I did well to keep away. However, with so many whores we had wordlessly formed our own little territories, the fiercest and most successful taking hotspots such as the temples, the Agora or the hippodrome. I had earned a reputation as being a lady of the back alleys, where men could find me lurking ready to service them out of sight. As such, it was in the alley where I was intending to continue my feeding frenzy that I saw her.

It had not been her screaming, that sound was masculine and continued on a little ways off. But she was injured, she lay there in her expensive turquoise dress, stained dark from her blood. She breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling fast. Her hair was purest white, and dishevelled from some exertion, giving her a wild and ethereal look. With spectacular azure eyes she alighted me and her jaw dropped in recognition, "You, priestess, help me?" She reached out with a pale, blood smeared hand.

Taken by her strange beauty, I took her hand and effortlessly hauled her up, she wrap a hand around my shoulders for support. "I'll get you to the Asclepieia."

"No need empusa, just get me away from here before I am found again. I'll say when to stop."

"Empusa?" I echoed as I helped her limp from the scene.

"Yes." she croaked, holding her side, moaning, "Ergh, that mortal got me soundly. Yes? Oh, yes, you. Empusa. Don't you know?" Seeing my blank look she tutted, "Don't you know what you are?"

"I am pornai." I muttered, not knowing where else to lead her I made for the Ascepieia despite her wishes.

"Yes, and you are empusa as we term it here. You drink semen and in turn are immortal no?" She managed a chuckle followed by a groan, "Goodness, you must be new here. Tell you what, help me and I'll tell you everything you wish to know, if you are capable of thinking beyond the next phallus of course. Your kind rarely do."

I eyed the copious amount of blood flowing down her, "You are going to die soon, how about you tell me now and I'll stay with you?"

"By the goddess, can't you tell? How ignorant are you?" she brought me to a halt, something catching her attention. Her white face looked up to an open window, her pretty nose wrinkled briefly as though sniffing the air, "Ah, perfect. Thank you, I will continue alone for this part. Wait here for me."

Gingerly, I released my hold. She staggered to the wall beneath the window,. I then watched in terror as she scampered up it and slid through the window like a ghoul. I stood there, uncertain what to do, I felt I should flee but was held by my desire for answers. I listened for more screaming, but the bustling city had become unusually quiet, as if holding its breath in the hope of not being involved in whatever foul deed was occurring above me.

In a blink, she appeared beside me again. She stood upright and tall, all grace and elegance, no sign of any injury save her ruined dress. She spoke to me musically, "That's better, no bothersome witnesses that time. I live to drink another night thanks to you." Smiling she took my hand and pulled me after her, "Come, I gave you my word, if you can stand to not be a latrine for a while I shall give you your answers."

Too shocked to argue at her supernatural skill, I followed wordlessly at first. Only when we began to make for the outskirts of the city did I speak up, "Where are we going?"

She beamed back at me, still holding my hand, her touch cool against my ever hot skin. She pointed a long finger to the akrokorinthos, "Why to the Temple of Aphrodite of course. Ah but how rude of me, I made no introduction. My name is Mormolyce, I am the Hiereirai of those who follow Aphrodite in Korinthia."

My heart pounded with the knowledge that I was with the highest ranking priestess of the temple, "You are Hiereirai? And you are cursed with unending lust like me?"

"Oh no." her smile turned joyless, "My curse is far worse."

4. Myths and Theories

'Once upon a time, in the earliest days of man, there was a woman.

For crimes forgotten to time, she fled the tribes of men to the Red Sea, which was the province of daemons before man chased them to the wilds and otherworlds. These daemons were none other than the remnants of the Golden Men of Cronus. There she made her abode in the dark alleys of their nightmare cities and took to prostituting herself to them.

She soon learned however, that to whore oneself to daemons was very different than to do so with the men of iron today. Created to know no ailments, no infirmity, hunger or the indignity that death brings to us. They were debased and without restraint. They are insatiable, cruel, unrelenting. Every time she open her legs to them she was as likely to be consumed as threshed, her body taken to breaking point and nigh beyond in her constant exertions. However she embraced this new form of harlotry, and grew to relish the tinge of fear mixed with her lust, and accepted she would likely end as debased as she lived. She forsook all clothing and walked amongst them always naked and willing.

But consume her they did not, and her womb drank their seed hungrily to bring forth many new strange creatures into the world that were never meant to be, some mere fodder and others strong and powerful, sons and daughters that she would fornicate with in turn to spawn yet more. All there marvelled at the wonders her vulva brought.

She grew accepted and respected for her skills and was rewarded with secrets that gave her great power. Death no longer had its due on her as it did before, her body could withstand the most passionate of embraces, she perfected her mind and body to her art, learned how to inspire and draw forth the repressed cravings of others, she walked the dark streets as the epitome of brutal lust, and its denizens flocked to taste of her.

As the cities grew numerous with her brood, allies of the enslavers of man who cloaked themselves in radiance saw the danger and acted against her. With poisons labelled as miracles they made her barren. No more could she bring forth her grotesque and beautiful creatures. She despaired, for she hoped to gift the world to her children through their number and drive out the race of man as they had driven her out. But it was not to be.

She spent the centuries sheltering in her lust, walking the infernal cities and fornicating unendingly, until man grew and drove her and the monsters to the aether. There she continued on, her body so enflamed she was mindless in her hunger. She enamoured many of the kings of these daemons with her promiscuity and they gifted her with further secrets, which she would experiment with.

In time, she would find new means of bringing forth more children, by robbing man of his seed and mingling it with the wombs of her daughters. She attained followers loyal to her amongst them, to whom she bequeaths her lust that they may become mindless with it, to others her hatred, that they may reduce mans' number. In time, she seeks to make a new race, a more perfect race, a race that would not fail like Cronus' golden people, or Zeus' silver or copper race, greater still than we of iron. In time this new race will inherit this world and hail her as goddess-queen...'

******

"That is what I have pieced together from a variety of myths and legends sourced from around the world, all fragments and corruptions of the truth." Mormo carefully set aside the Phoenician papyrus filled with her notes.

We had trekked the acropolis and were in Mormo's private chambers within the temple of Aphrodite. But its splendour was lost on me as I took this in, "So, this woman you speak of..."

"I dare not utter her name. All I can say is it is not Hekate as you thought nor Aphrodite." Mormo warned, reclining in her embossed chair, "Going by the writings of Solomon to say any spirit's name is to risk garnering their attention. One appropriate title she is given is Mother of Abominations, so I refer to her simply as the Mother."

"We garnered attention before we even knew her name, or at least I did if your theory is true." I spread my arms, emphasised my nakedness, and sighed, "The truth is Mormo, the gods have cursed me. I prostituted myself with my daughter, had carnal relations with her, and have grown amorous of her. It's fitting they turn me into a deranged pornai for I clearly have no boundaries."

Smiling wickedly, Mormo leaned forwards, "Oh? Is that it? I think there is more you're not telling me, there must be a male involved for you to gain her eye. Has your vulva felt the attentions of a father, brother, or son perhaps?"

I froze, a drunken memory from long ago surfacing. Knowingly, Mormo rose and hooked her arm in mine, "Come, there are some people I wish you to meet, people like you."

"Like me?" I gasped, a spark of hope reignited that I might find others who understand me and end the loneliness of my being, "There are others like me, here?"

"Oh yes." Mormo said as she we walked down to the main chamber, "Currently there are two other empusa here. Lets start with Oiran."

I was struck once again by the beauty of the temple as we entered the main place of worship. Its marble walls and painted ceiling was outshone by the statue of Aphrodite standing naked save for a helm at the centre, she held before her a shield polished so that pilgrims could see their reflection in it. This late at night it was not as busy, many of the 'priestesses' had descended to the city to offer their wares and the few remaining were set about performing rites and prayer to their deity.

We round a corner to an alcove, where the familiar sounds of striking flesh and mewling whines reached us. Mormo put a finger to her lips and bid me peer round. I did so and beheld what I saw to be a woman of oriental descent. She was against the wall naked as a pilgrim held her legs up to thrust into her. My mouth dropped as I watched her colossal tits bounce in time to every thrust. Upon being cursed my own breasts had swelled to considerable size to better lure men, but compared to her it was like grapes to melons. Her face, twisted in the act of ecstasy, was utterly radiant. Although held up her hips moved to spur the pilgrim on, watching the desperate and hungry way she whored herself, I knew at once that she was indeed like me. An empusa, as we were coined then.

"When she was mortal she was, unsurprisingly with those udders, a wet nurse to royalty as well as secret concubine" Mormo whispered, "She fathered a bastard child who grew into a handsome young man, so handsome, in fact, that she married him." Seeing my shocked look she grinned, "When discovered she fled here, on that journey she too noticed the change come upon her, the constant thirst for semen, the urge to prostitute herself, the visions of a dark and terrifying place." She watched me pointedly at that, when I said nothing she went on, "Anyway she now works her holes for me, all day everyday as your kind are wont to do."

"You said there are two here?"

She took my arm and led me away, "Yes, now this one is interesting. Nedjet hails from the lands of Aegyptos in Mendes and still stubbornly considers herself a priestess of Banebdjedet despite serving me." She leaned close and spoke into my ear, "She insists of fornicating with a goat every equinox, after it is filled with the spirit of Banebdjedet, it makes for quite a show. Unsurprisingly, anyone who is willing to offer their vulva to such beasts is going to catch the eye of the Mother, it no doubt helped that she was very intimate with her numerous brothers."

She led me to another alcove, there an olive skinned woman was working her mouth on a pilgrim's member furiously. The sounds like the sweetest symphony to my ears. Seeing my sisters work so was making me delirious with need, my own body began to complain at this delay, I needed to be back on the streets soon, "Marvellous, they really are as I am. But," I looked around the temple, wondrous as it was I knew I was a creature of the streets, "I feel the thirst calling, I best return to the city, I will visit again and discuss our origins further if you do not mind?"