Korinthia Koire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diaeaus' grin only widened, "She's an empusa, there could be a legion of us and it wouldn't be enough to satisfy this wench."

That seemed to spark their interest. They all eagerly rushed over to admire me, exclaiming my beauty with slurred poetry or crude jests, their hands pawing at my body. My shock faded as my body took over, responding to their desires. I pushed out my breasts, revelling in the multitude of hands clasping. My legs spread slightly as callused palms rubbed along. My labia and anus twitched excitedly at the fingers probing.

I had begun to mount one of them when I felt warm wine being tipped over my backside to further lubricate my holes, not that they needed it. The Silenos, I would quickly learn, were all well-endowed and rarely sober, their way of lovemaking often hard, fast and brief. This was made up for, however, in that they would require several bouts of lovemaking before they were satiated, besides, in my experience they often fornicated in groups. Certainly I spent much of that night with a Silenos cock thrusting down every hole, my hands working up and down the shafts awaiting their turn.

I was in my element, I shared my sisters' meagre ambitions in such moments, content to spend my days ruining my holes on the end of a phallus. I allowed my mind to go blank, allowed my vulva to do the thinking, my body moving instinctively to pleasure as many of them at a time as possible. In me and on me they ejaculated, only to be replaced by another, not granting me a moment's respite, for I needed none.

Then I was not there! I was in the abyss, in Kaos, where there was nothing. No, not nothing, there was a sound, a scream. I follow that scream, sought its source. It was a scream musical in its timbre. I followed, curious and intending to give aid, only to be halted by an enormous door sporting the engraving of a nude woman enchained by laughing imps. There is a lock, something compels me to feel inside my cervix, where my fingers pull out a key. I hold up the dripping implement, intending to place it in the lock, when the sound of buzzing insects arises. I fell cool hands wrap around me and pull me away. The scream continues on.

When I return to myself I am lying by the bonfire, covered in wine, sweat and semen. Nedjet would have been jealous for I positively reeked of goat. The Silenos were all around the campfire, reclining and sleeping soundly. Diaeaus snored loudly to one side, a wineskin clutched tightly to his hairy chest.

I rose and, seeing there would be no more work for me there, I quietly made my way back through the trees to the manner, pondering on the vision I had received. Unfortunately I soon became lost, the clearing had been made hard to find to hide the Silenos' true nature from the mortals. It seemed finding one's way back out was just as difficult. After a time, growling in frustration, I decided I would just have to wait and try again in daylight. Or I would have, if I did not see a pinprick of light amidst the foliage.

I followed after the light, calling out. Hearing me, the light changed direction and made for me. As it grew closer I saw a hooded figure, when it reached me the hood was pulled back to reveal Mormo. "There you are." She gave a grimace, "By the Mother you stink, I won't ask what that is dripping from your face and tits but you'll forgive me if I don't touch you."

Shaking my head, I gave a laughed and fell back against the tree. My body felt warm and delightful, slowly drinking in the semen and sending it to wherever the Mother dwelled so she can work towards her goal. "Satyrs are real."

"They are, and so are many others." Mormo nodded, she set the lamp down between us and settled against the opposite tree, "And so, I believe, are your visions. Carthage burns, they have fallen to the res publica."

It took a moment for her words to sink in, my thoughts were predominantly on Silenos cock at the time. But as I began to gain some measure of clarity I understood, "Then, free of that distraction, Korinthia will be their next focus."

Mormo bit her lip, "We have no choice but to fight. Rome has been influencing and infiltrating us more and more, soon they will unveil and crush us, scattering us to the wilds once more. I suspect someone or some organization within the senate know of us and are using Rome to rid the world of our kind. That's why," she spread her arms, "We need you, Pithos. I think you have been sent by the Mother to guide us with your visions. You foresaw Carthage's end, you foresaw me..."

"And I foresaw a door." I said, I know not why but I decided to share it. I described the vision to her and grew puzzled as her expression grew more and more stony.

"Yes, well, I shall need time to try and decipher that. Most intriguing." Her words did not fool me, she knew the meaning already and was keeping it from me. She picked up the lantern and held out a hand, "Well, shall we head back, you must be starting to thirst again by now."

I tutted, "I thought you didn't want to touch me?"

She rolled her eyes, "Well, what's a few semen stains between friends huh?"

Arm in arm we walked back to the waiting litter, the house now silent as the symposium reached its end. Just before we began to head back, however, Diaeaus called after us. He staggered out, still naked, but now he appeared to have human legs, his horns nowhere to be seen, "Mormo!" He cried, wineskin still in one hand, "Mormo! Leaving already? I have a newborn here for you. Got donated by one of your own whores? What not thirsty?"

I felt horror begin to bloom in me as I took in these words, recalled the dark stains Mormo had when we first met. I looked at her, eyes wide. She winced at my expression and snapped at her servants, "Take us back!" She drew the curtains.

6. Pandora's Box

We both remained silent on the journey back, and upon arrival to the temple Mormo retreated to her quarters without so much as a goodnight.

Unsure if I should speak to her, I instead went to a vacant alcove and set about prostituting myself once more. I continued to do this for the next few days with no sight of the heireiai. Eventually I decided to learn of the priestess in an indirect manner, approaching instead Oiran in one of the brief moments she was not with a pilgrim serving the goddess. "Well met sister."

She had finished her last client with a handjob and was greedily sucking the cum from her fingers, "Well met, I hear you entertained the Silenos the other night, lucky whore."

"Tell me," I began, thinking how best to broach the subject, "The heireiai, what's her story?"

Her eyes narrowed, "Still thinking of overthrowing her sister?"

I raised my hands, "No, no. It's simply that I don't know what manner of creature she is, we are empusai, I met the silenos, what is she?"

"She is exactly as she is named, a mormo, the first of the mormolykeia in fact." Oiran shrugged, seeing my puzzled look she tutted, "Geez, did your mother not scare you with such tales to make you behave? A mormo is a spectre that feeds from the vitality of infants. Rumour has it our hetereiai here is the first of them, hence their kind bear her name. As to her origins, rumours abound, one says she ate her own offspring in a ritual to the Mother and became what she is. Another says she was once a queen of the Laestrygonians to the north, before the Mother made her into what she is, forcing her to flee into exile. Basically, we feed from semen, she on blood. We take semen so the Mother can make her new race, the mormolykeia and other similar races take life to reduce those who would compete against her."

"I see." I said slowly, taking it in, "And, do you know anything about a door with a chained woman on it?"

"Oh she showed you that? I'm surprised, from what I hear the heireiai rarely lets anyone see it. Do you know what is in there?" Before I could give an answer a group of drunk 'devotees' stumbled in, waving their pouches and calling for the priestesses, "Ah, enough chatter, time to spread our legs again sister. I am meeting my husband tonight, why not join me? I fear he despairs of my lack of conversational topics, he could regale you with all sorts whilst I suck his-"

"Ye gods, look at the udders on that one!" One of the rowdy pilgrims pointed at Oiran, mouth agape. She winked at me and we went over to introduce ourselves.

******

Since we were not permitted to leave the Akrokorinthos, Oiran's spouse made the climb to visit her. He proved to be a dashing and intelligent man, I could see how even his own blood would be appealed. Oiran quickly introduced me before she was removing his strange garments of oriental tradition. It quickly turned into three way, and I soon found his tongue expertly pleasuring my labia. After a time I got off and sat beside him on the marble floor. "I was asking your mother earlier," I indicated Oiran, busy working his shaft with wet sounds, "Of a door with a woman in chains depicted upon it."

"Mormo's door." He nodded sagely, "Much rumour surrounds the heireiai, many tales."

I sucked at his nipple, making him reel in pleasure, "Where is it?"

"The bowels of this temple, they say. Many secrets within. Some say Aphrodite herself is there." He smiled as he pushed my head down, my tongue joining Oiran's around his member, "Others say Mormo is a mormo, and it is her feeding chamber. Others say it is full of jewels. Who can say truly?"

'Mormo can say truly', I thought. I decided then that it would be down to me to find out. I would find this door from my vision and for good or ill I would unlock it.

These thoughts were briefly washed away in the shower of cum that splattered on our upturned faces. "This, Pithos," Oiran said happily, face also covered, "This is truth. Forget intrigue and secrets, they shall only leave you empty. All those grandiose ideals, at the core of it all there is only lust."

******

I did not see Mormo for the next month, I did not seek her, instead granting her space. If she chose to broach the subject of her nature with me, she would see no disgust nor judgement in my eyes. She is what she is, just as I am what I am. It is our nature, we could no more change it than a mortal could cease to eat or drink. So I quietly worked the temple, attempting, rather unsuccessfully, to attain scraps of information on the mysterious door from my vision.

Then, abruptly, Mormo appeared at the alcove where I had been working and giddily pulled me to her room. Before I could ask what she desired she excitedly placed a bejewelled choker against my neck, filled with all manner of precious stones, "Yes, this will do. Quick, let's get it on, we are already late." Before I could object, the skin on my neck crawling at the concealment, despite how exquisite it was, Mormo was behind me fastening it then taking my hand to lead me to the litter outside. She briefly eyed my coated abdomen "We can bathe once we arrive."

"Where are we going?" I asked, using my free hand to adjust the choker.

She gave me a wide smile, "To Isthmia of course, the games begin tomorrow!"

******

Although I had spent several years in Athens, I had never attended the Olympian Games, too busy working the crowds for the wealth they brought. Its smaller cousin, the Isthmian Games, was no less spectacular. So many attended that the perimeter of Isthmia was filled with tents to accommodate the various delegates and athletes. The Hiereiai from the nearby and wealthy Korinth was given accommodation within the city, of course, as well as exclusive seating near Critolos and Diaeaus, the elected populists of Korinth. Mormo treated me as a personal attendant to get me entry, giving me brief orders now and again but ensuring I stayed close to her. Seeing me, Diaeaus offered me a brief wink before continuing to greet the various officials.

I watched the various games, entranced and aroused, for the athletes competed naked save for the olive oil coating their well-toned skin, giving them a pleasing sheen under the bright sun. I watched the shotput, the wrestling, boxing and other events, my body yearning for theirs, eyes taking in their dangling members. My thirst grew only more as the day wore on. Then came the Pankration, perhaps the most brutal sport of the games. It was basically wrestling without the rules, contenders kicked, choked, punched, pinned until one submitted. Not one contender emerged without some form of injury. The victor, one Kleito from Thebes, set my heart particularly racing. His bulging muscles, his long member, combined with the way he grappled the other men made my loins flare even more.

Mormo looked back at me from her seat and, seeing my dripping thighs, grinned, "Don't get your hopes up, your empusa presence won't affect him." She pointed further down the cheering crowd to a solitary figure seated amidst the Theban nobility.

I took her in, she was close enough that I could see her serpentine eyes, under her long mane of hair I fancied I could see scales where there should have been skin. She was so still one could have mistaken her as dead, only when she languidly shifted back in her chair did I accept she was living, "That," Mormo explained, "Is Lady Tanis, a lamia. They take strong, virule young mortals with their poisonous kiss, it utterly entrances the victim. When the time is right, she will consume him and move on to another. Her previous two husbands all had 'unfortunate accidents'."

I swallowed dryly, "I'm beginning to think my nature is the lesser of the evils the Mother could have bestowed upon me."

Mormo laughed, "Perhaps, though we can at least think beyond our loins. I once saw a lamia feasting, like a snake she dislocated her jaw and stretched it far too wide, now that was a sight I wish I could forget!"

"Heireiai Mormolyce, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Mormo turned to see who had addressed her. It was a woman, arm linked with that of a self-assured looking man in Roman garb. She was a beautiful, elegant thing, much like Mormo in her demeanour. She had long, flowing golden hair, eyes of sky blue and pale skin. She wore a dress so sheer as to hide little. Such features were common amongst the harlots of northern origin, but this woman was clearly of high stature.

I did not think Mormo could become paler, but when she saw the woman, I could see the blood draining from her face. She rose and gave a curtsey to the couple, she spoke to the man first, "Marshal Lucius Aurelius Orestes, I had no idea you would be attending."

"Would not miss it for the world, heireiai." He said smugly, then laughed, "Though if I knew our Res Publican athletes would perform so poorly I might have reconsidered. Allow me to introduce my lovely wife, Domitia."

"A pleasure." Mormo said coldly.

"The pleasure is all mine." Domitia replied with a voice like honey. Her blue eyes turned upon me with hawk-like intensity, "But oh my, where do you find servants with such large...appendages?" She reached out, her fingers brushed against one of my breasts. As soon as she made contact the unending inferno between my legs suddenly dulled to a smoulder, my body cooled and a creeping sense of shame of my nakedness began to unfurl in me. I started back as though I had touched a hot coal. With the contact broken, the demands of my empusa body raged once more. Domitia laughed, "Oh, did not take her for a shy one with so much on display. But I suppose we best depart, my husband has an important announcement to make to your Archaean League tomorrow."

Orestes nodded, "Indeed, I shall be interested to see how the strategos responds."

When they left, Mormo stared after then for a moment, before collapsing into her chair. "Who was she?" I asked, "Her touch..."

"That," Mormo said, head bowed, "was an Ishim. Remember when I told you that the Mother was made barren by enemies concealed in radiance? That was one of them. If she is here it means they are steering the Res Publica to wipe us out. Critolos and Diaeaus are being played."

"Are you...in danger?" I was surprised by the concern I felt towards her. Was she not my gaoler?

Forcing a smile, Mormo waved a hand, "Do not concern yourself with such things, little pornai. In fact, you are dismissed, I am sure there are many athletes that could do with some of Aphrodite's tenderness."

I wanted to stay, to scream at her to stop hiding things. But I had gone nearly a full day without semen and my body threatened to override my sanity. I left, casting an eye back to the Roman couple, who were deep in discussion with Diaeaus, his expression not as jolly as I had been accustomed to.

7. A Beautiful Evil

Another vision of the door, but it was not the abyss this time, it was surrounded by flames. Again I reach inside myself and pull forth the key, but nothing stopped me from putting key to lock this time. I turn it, the chains on the engraving fall away, the door opens and flames of the purest black rush forth.

Then I am back in the tent, underneath the chariot racer from Sparta as he finishes inside my womb. My body shudders in brief reprieve as it drinks in his essence. He had been my fifth one that night, and I had intended to slake my whims on many more, except armed men were waiting for me when I exited his tent. I gave a coy smile, "I am open to taking more than one man at once sirs."

A man with a pale scar running from chin to ear looked me up and down, seemingly considering the offer, before holding a robe out to me, "Lady Domitia requests an audience with you, quadrantariae."

The insulting Roman term for harlot hurt me not, I ignored the proffered robe, "I guess my attendance is non-negotiable." Seeing their grim looks I shrugged, "Fine, if your cocks aren't going in me first, lead away."

I was taken out of the camp into Isthmia proper, I was led to a building that had been set up to hold the richest and most influential attendants to the games. It seemed the roman marshal was deemed of enough import to warrant his own entire building. I was taken to the courtyard where Domitia was reading beside a pond, she looked up and gave me a warm smile, offering me a seat beside her. "You are, Pithos no? So glad you could come."

"Cummin is exactly what I'm not doing right now." I said, eyeing her suspiciously as I took the seat.

"Ah, the crude humour of your kind never changes." She dismissed the guards, then offered me a vial, "Here, semen from hunk you were admiring earlier, Kleito. Not as good as getting it yourself I know but, well, here."

I took the freezing vial, watched her as I downed it. I shuddered at the wonderful taste only an empusa could detect. His seed was high quality indeed, "I thought the lamia-"

"We have our ways, that should settle you enough for our little chat."

"What do you want?" I asked, flicking the vial away.

"Tomorrow, my husband will make regulatory announcements that will force your strategos to declare war, to which the res publica shall crush you and your cosy little nest. But, if my sources are correct, you can prevent this dear Pithos. Unlike many empusa, you see beyond things." She sighed and gazed up at the bright moon, "You see, Pithos, we are aware of Korinth, aware of the den of nasties that it is. But we are willing to cast a blind eye, you empusae, mormolykeia, lamiae, maenads, etc can have your little hovel to live as you please, it is not enough to affect our plans."

"I assume there is a price?"

She placed a hand on my shoulder, my arousal died down and self-revulsion began to flow through me. I winced and she let her hand drop, "Did you know Korinth was once a pure city? The temple was a beacon of love in the name of Aphrodite. It was not the depraved brothel it is now. It became as such about two centuries ago, a heireiai there dabbled in practices she really had no business in and brought forth something that should not be here. She became empusa like you, and made Korinth what it is today. Her priestesses turned into sex obsessed sluts, creatures were drawn to her and adhered to her. That which she brought forth taught her many secrets and, we believe, it still resides there to this day, sealed behind a door. It is another box, waiting for another Pandora, another beautiful evil, to release new ills upon the world."