Korinthia Koire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and kissed her, "Whatever happens, we'll face it together."

*****

I was in an alcove, pleasuring one of the few pilgrims still coming when Oiran came, face covered as usual, "This is farewell sister, my son and I are leaving for new pastures this night."

With an effort, I swivelled on the pilgrim's phallus to better see Oiran, "I understand, take care of yourselves."

She giggled and kissed me, "Thanks, I would face what's to come with you, but I will risk no harm to befall my husband. So I go with him. May the Mother watch over you both." As the pilgrim thrust into me from behind, I watched Oiran walk out of the temple for good, arm in arm with her son. I briefly wondered what escapades the two of them would go through on their journey, then the pilgrim orgasmed and I was lost to my own pleasures.

11. The Golden One

We both stood upon the akrokorinthos, watching as the legions poured into the city. The sound of screams reached us even at that height. Sparks of flame and plumes of smoke began to rise, the crashing sound of buildings toppling echoed through the Isthmus.

"They are plundering us." I breathed.

"Rome is making an example to the rest of the league." Mormo said flatly, "They will destroy this place utterly." We watched a while longer before she turned away, "Come, I would admire the temple one final time. I should be with the priestesses when they are being sold into slavery anyway."

We walked across the green plateau, entered the marble temple, and paused when we saw a gathering of golden haired people dressed in the purest white. I watched them calmly whilst Mormo's hand tightened in mine, "The Ishim."

Domitia stepped forward from the group, "Time to honour our bargain pornai."

I felt Mormo's eyes on me, "Pithos, what have you done?"

"What any sensible pornai would." Domitia said as two Ishim seized the heireiai, "She has surrendered herself that you might be spared. We always keep our word." She indicated the Ishim holding her, "Toss the bitch out of the city, see to it she does not get back in."

I had to steel my resolve as Mormo was dragged away kicking and screaming after me.

I had to steel myself further when Domitia placed her hand on my shoulder, "Shall we get this over with, I'd rather we concluded things before the flock get here."

I nodded and led the white clad group into Mormo's chambers. I went to her shelf stuffed with scrolls and parchment and reached for the switch behind. With a mechanical click it slid away, revealing the winding stairway downwards. We went down, Domitia and I leading, deep into the earth until we stood before the lewd door. Domitia looked it over with disgust, "Alright, your visions must have shown something, get it open."

Taking a deep breath, I placed my hands upon it and let my body respond. I felt something crystallise in my womb, felt my loins contract, with several gasps I pushed and felt something fall from my bowels to clink upon the floor. Several murmurs of revulsion sounded behind me, Domitia's included, "Well, I'm certainly not touching that. Pick it up pornai and unlock it. Ready your weapons brethren." Shimmering and unearthly instruments began to materialise into their hands as I retrieved the key that had fallen from me, it seemed to be made of urea crystals and was phallic in design.

Hesitantly, put the key into the lock and turned. The snakes in the depiction became alive and slithered away, with a rumble the door opened to reveal inky blackness beyond. Icy cold emanated from it.

"Are you there daemon whore?" Domitia called, hefting her own weapon, "Come forwards and surrender at once in the name of the godhead!"

There was no answer, I felt my own body respond, felt my mouth shift and vocal cords shudder to voice a blasphemous language I had never heard yet somehow understood, "I am here. Who are you?"

The response came in the same language, a language so blasphemous and depraved it caused the earth to shudder and the Ishim to clutch at their ears, in a voice so beautifully perverse I wept, "So many names are attributed to me, the last one I was given was Ornoskelis, dweller of caves and tempter of men."

I blinked, felt my heart pound, "Are you the Mother?"

"Nay." It laughed, "I am but a voice that was given a body, and one that freely granted my service to your Mother, for it was she that gave me purpose."

"What are you two saying, stop at once!" Domitia cried.

I ignored her, "Why were you imprisoned here?"

"Imprisoned? I was feeding. Every orgasm, every shudder of pleasure this city experienced was as food to me. Once I had my fill I set in motion my release, had my servant grant you visions to free me."

"The Bound Witch." I said, piecing it together, "She was the heireiai that brought you here. So what now?"

"Now I am rejuvenated." The darkness spoke, "I go to your Mother and ask her what she wills. She seeks to make what she calls, the 'Pearlescent Race', but we learned that cannot be done until the fabric of the mortals have reached their evolutionary peak. Their seed is useless until they achieve this. So we wait, and prepare with the fodder she creates in the meantime."

"Enough of this." Domitia cried out, "Attack!"

Laughter in the darkness, "Ishim? Lowly Ishim? Did you actually think you could take me on and impress your superiors alone? Fools! Sons of Python, attend me!" Serpents lunged forth, they struck at the Ishim, tightening around them and burying their phallic heads into their orifices. I watched, amazed, as their eyes rolled back in pleasure and their human appearance fell away, revealing their true bird-like forms.

Sensing danger, I fled up the stairs as they fought the things. I made it as far as Mormo's chamber when a searing instrument struck my legs and caused me to topple. I looked up to see Domitia staggering forth, half of her still human, the other half like a humanoid eagle. "It is not over, I will ascend the ranks, drag this sorry creature before the Thrones. Just need... reinforcements." She glared at me, one eye blue the other beady and black, "We can start with taking you!" She lunged.

I dodged, causing her to fall into the chair beside the table. I rushed to where Mormo normally seated herself and pressed the hidden switch, causing the pinning instruments to sprout forth and trap her. "What?" Domitia gasped, her robe bulged with an erection as the poisons took hold of her mind as they once had mine, "What?" Was all she could manage again as she struggled against the lurid sensation filling her, drool fell from her mouth.

The echoes died from the stairs, it grew cold as Ornoskelis approached. I realised that it would likely do my vaguely mortal mind no good to behold her and that I had best flee. "Been a pleasure doing business with you, Domitia." As I left the chamber I heard orgiastic and inhuman screams trail after me.

I entered the main temple to find the Romans had reached us. I was in time to see the statue of Aphrodite topple, her head cracking from her body, the mirror shield shattering into countless fragments. They rounded up the priestesses, some availed themselves of them. I ran through a lesser known exit to the outside, looking for an escape.

The akrokorinth was crawling with them, the hill was encircled to ensure no one escaped. The city below burned all over now as its treasures were hauled away. I fretted, I may be immortal but I could not fight through a trained army. They would pin me and bind me in chains in no time. I would be a slave and would likely never see Mormo again.

"Quite the predicament, no?" A woman stood beside me, causing me to jump. She was naked, save for a leather blindfold. Despite this she surveyed the area as though she had perfect clarity. I recognised the Bound Witch, the empusa and herieiai who had placed the key inside me and set me on this path, "Sister, what are you doing here?"

"Come to conclude things with Ornoskelis of course. She promised to take me to her world if I aided her and so it shall be."

I thought quickly, "Then take me with you, better there than some slave pit for these Ishim-owned sheep."

"I saw a rather pathetic looking creature just yonder as I came." The Bound Witch went on, "One of those that prefer blood to semen, for some reason. She was weeping and weeping, I don't think she'll ever stop if you come with me."

I winced, "Mormo is waiting for me. But, I can't get to her..."

I felt the Bound Witch's index finger slip into my rectum, I gasped and leaned in to take more of her. She laughed, "See how your body responds? You are an empusa, try thinking with you vulva rather than your head, you'll be surprised how effective it can be. Besides," she leaned close, "You have another purpose dear. The one who will bring about the 'Pearlescent Race', the one called 'The End of All Flesh', you must find her."

Too impatient to enquire further, I closed my eyes, felt my loins shiver. When I opened my eyes, I was in the city itself, flames rose high and whooping soldiers ran about me. I had become shadow again, I realised. I looked back to the akrokorinth, fancied I saw a waving figure up there. One soldier gave a shout and pointed my way. I focused and shadow-leapt again.

I was by the Temple of Apollo, even that deity was not spared the Res Publica's wrath as its columns fell. I leapt again, the grove where the silenos group threshed me burned. More soldiers, all running my way upon seeing me. I leapt again, was in the Agora where people were being either put to the sword or kept to be sold on. There a richly clad military man I assumed was the consul cursed as his horse startled at my appearance. He shouted for me to be seized immediately.

I was growing more and more weary with each leap, clearly this ability came at a price. As they advanced I focused and fled again. I breathed heavily, too heavily for a creature that does not need air. I had appeared right in the midst of a marching legion this time. Swearing, I leapt again.

I know not where I appeared, only recall the earth rushing up to meet me as I blacked out.

Prologue: The Metic

When I woke, Mormo was at my side. "Where are we?" I croaked.

Mormo looked up from a scroll she was reading, quickly placed it aside to take my hand, "On a vessel, bound for Athens."

I found I was in a hammock, swinging gently as the ship moved with the tides. My body grew aroused at once, more viciously than I had ever known it, I grimaced and tried to hold it in check, "By the Mother, I need cock bad. Tell me there are some randy sailors up there."

Mormo nodded, "And more than a few refugees who need comforting. But first, what happened? I found you passed out nearly a mile away from the city, it was blind chance that I stumbled across you at all." When I relayed everything to her she became grim, "I had no idea, at least the Ishim got what was coming to them. It seems you are no aberration Pithos, you are an evolved form of your kind. Who knows what else you are capable of?" She managed a weak smile, "We'll go to the temple in Athens, the heireiai there will at least give us shelter. We can start again there, together."

I smiled back, "Together." I deftly tumbled out of the hammock, "But first I'm going to get a man inside me before I go feral."

******

From the cover of a tapestry, I glimpsed my daughter, smiling with her husband as she cradled her newborn. I knew better than to reveal myself, knew my aura could have an effect on her. Instead I contented myself with her contentment, watched as she breastfed her child and lulled it to slumber as I once did to her. She looked up my way, "Mother?"

And I was gone, an apparition, an eidolon giving my blessing to her, or whatever else her mind may conjure. Either way it would be the last time we saw one another.

I walked the docks of Piraeus once again, offering my services. No pornoboskos to answer to this time, I was no longer pornai but metic, a harlot with no owner but herself. Mormo herself had arranged it with the temple here and granted me my freedom.

Korinth was naught but ruins now, utterly razed to the ground. Although I sometimes found myself missing the beautiful views the akrokorithos afforded, it felt good to be back in the familiar alleys of Piraeus in Athens, the scent of the sea reminding me of my main form of sustenance. When my lust granted me reprieve from whoredom I would go to the temple of Aphrodite Urania and lounge with my lover Mormo there, as she schemed away, thinking she can somehow reform the now disbanded League. On occasion we would attend the various events together, enjoying one another's company over the ages.

Mormo researched into the term 'End of All Flesh', the one the Bound Witch said I was to find, but she heard it only as a reference to our Mother. She concluded that she is likely an empusa or such whose body will provide the seed to bring about the Mother's designs. Eventually, as the centuries wore on and we grew weary of Athens, we moved on and travelled the world together, exploring and waiting, waiting for the time when this mysterious figure emerges.

Until then, I intend to relish every moment of my immortality. I intend to relish every phallus stuffed into my holes, relish every drop of semen upon my body, or inside my body, but most of all I intend to relish every moment in Mormo's arms, and the press of her body against mine.