Korinthia Koire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Pithos, it was not entirely out of charity I brought you up here. You see I would have you working in one of these cosy little alcoves for me, I would have you stay."

I rounded on the Hiereirai, hands on hips, suspicious, "I spent years stuck inside a brothel, I assure you I serve your treasury better out there. You may have bought me but think not of chaining me, I have no need of food, water, not even clothing. I can suck cocks on the roadside as easily as in Korinth."

Mormo made a rude noise, "Obols means nothing to me, and this is no common brothel. I need your kind, you see," We stood admiring Nedjet moving back and forth a while, the way she glided over the member with an abandon only we enflamed empusa could endure. Finally Mormo turned away, "Let's return to my quarters, I'll explain better there without distraction."

"It may have occurred to you," Mormo began as we made our way to the private quarters of the lavish temple, "That Korinth is less chaste in its carnality than most other cities. Even those not in servitude to the temple walk around like whores. This is no accident, for centuries empusa have found their way here, drawn here, even. We have a symbiotic relationship, your kind have a place where you can act as debased as you wish without fear of reprisal under our protection, and we have your presence."

"My presence?" I echoed as we entered her chamber again. I took a seat she indicated at the table whilst she went to her bejewelled drinks cabinet.

Mormo put a finger to her chin and eyed the various bottles within. "Yes, your presence has an effect on the mortals. On men you inspire them to act out their basest lusts upon you, with women you draw out their darkest and most primal emotions and cause them to be consumed by them. In an uncontrolled setting you empusa can be incredibly destructive, why I heard tell that the fourth dynasty of Uruk actually collapsed due to Akkad being run by..."

My nails scratched at the mahogany, my vulva twitched with impatience, I was too long from the street already, "I'm not here for a history lesson. I need no shelter, my body calls to be threshed under the stars in the back alleys. So it is there I go."

Seating herself opposite me, Mormo tipped a dark red fluid into her crystal goblet, "Korinth is not home to just your kind, there are other creatures here who thrive amidst this depraved city, it is our haven, made possible only because of the effect of your kind's presence. I need you here where we can protect you, and you in turn protect us. Alas, I sense Nedjet won't be with us much longer, and having only Oiran is too risky. It is hard to predict when the Mother will be done with you."

I blinked, my growing arousal abated by curiosity, "You mean Nedjet will die soon?"

Mormo sipped her fluid, her eyes rolled in pleasure at the taste, reminding me of what I should be tasting, "The closest thing to death you empusae are capable of yes. Strange, do you not know? Most empusae see their eventual demise in their short dreams and are aware early on, the realm where the Mother now resides. After a time you are taken to that realm to work monsters as she once done when she was of man. In my time as Hiereirai I've seen five of you seemingly vanish after displaying the symptoms." She leaned forwards, "Intriguing, you are the most ignorant empusa I've met yet. Do you not dream?"

"I'm beginning to think ignorance is bliss." I said, I recalled then how the Bound Witch had granted me a glimpse of that strange world. I had always thought it a fever dream cast by some poison she had coated her loins with. A simple curse from the gods was one thing, but this was horror on a whole different scale. "I had best leave."

"Oh?" Mormo slouched back, I heard something click.

I gasped as several instruments sprouted mechanically from the chair and entered me. Agony spread through me in a delicious manner, erotic thoughts I had not contemplated before shot through my mind, driving me to new inspiration. My vulva exploded in orgasm, my nectar squirting and drenching my thighs as well as the expensive rugs.

There was another click, as fast as they came the implements disappeared. To my surprise my wounds were bloodless, the damage disappearing instantly. "Okay then," Mormo said, rising and sipping again from her glass, "You no doubt have some rather disturbing fantasies going through your head after that, and try as you might you will not be able to stop yourself from seeking to enact them." She smiled down at me, lips ruby from her drink, "Ignorant little pornai, you are a prisoner of your body, if there is any trace of your old mortal self I'd wager you are fighting the urges like crazy. So here's the deal, leave and lose yourself completely, or remain and I'll tell you how to hold back those...more niche yearnings."

I fell from the chair, one hand clasping my breast as my heart thundered, I continued to orgasm as the vile urges flitted through me, driving me to go out and seek to make them reality. What manner of poison had coated those limbs to make me so? I could not believe that the act itself was enough to drive me into this frenzy. I fought to regain control, "Please...tell me."

Laughing, Mormo acted as though considering, "On your honour as a pornai, as an empusa, do you pledge your vulva to my whims, within the will of the Mother of course."

"Yes, yes, just tell me. I will serve."

Mormo fluidly crouched down, her face close to mine, "No."

Shuddering, I masturbated furiously, but even before I was poisoned such an act never brought me release, only made me more wild in my desire. I heard myself chuckle and knew my sanity would not last much longer, soon I would be out there getting threshed in ways this world had tried to forget for eons. "Please."

"Mormo downed the remains of her drink and allowed the glass to rolled away as she seated herself beside me, "Do you know what happened when I tried to explain the empusan nature to Oiran, Nedjet and the others before? I barely managed to give them the first few sentences of my origin theory before they tried to leave to get done for a few discs of metal, your kind simply cannot focus on a subject beyond your own harlotry. Except you, you made it further than the others, more you have no knowledge of the fate that is to befall you...making me wonder if it even will. You, my dear, are an aberration and I can tell there is something you are not telling me. Out with it."

"Before I turned," I gasped, still masturbating furiously even though it made me worse, "I met a witch, I think she was sent to curse me to be empusa. She showed me that world, and since then I have visions."

Mormo rolled her eyes, "You empusa always have brief visions of that world, I suspect it fuels your lust, nothing new there."

"No, I don't. Not since the witch." I groaned as I was wracked with another orgasm, "I glimpse the future. I saw you before I met you, surrounded by dead insects."

Mormo perked up, suddenly alert, "Indeed? What else?"

"They're rare and hard to understand. Please." I reached for her, then a memory filtered through the fantasies, "I envisioned a city aflame, me dancing in joy as monsters drag me away to satiate their whims."

She looked at me intently now, "What city? Speak!"

"I don't nooooo." I wailed.

She lifted my head and whispered in my ear, "I want you to embrace those fantasies in your head right now, and replace yourself with your daughter."

The moment I did so my arousal left me as terror and revulsion swept in to take its place. I wretched dryly as my body shivered in its recovery. "Wonderful what motherly love can do, just ask Oiran." Mormo clapped her hands and stood, "Welcome to the Temple of Aphrodite Pithos, I expect to hear the moment the goddess blesses you with any more visions."

She looked at the dark, wet stains around me and wrinkled her nose, the priceless Persian rugs ruined by my uncontrollable fluids, "You can start by earning me replacement rugs."

5. Symposium

'You, my dear, are an aberration...'

Those words amongst all of Mormo's explanations stayed with me. Through her, I had discovered more of my own kind, yet according to her even amongst them I was unusual. She seemed to find it rather amusing, that a prophet should arise amidst the most debased of the Mother's brood, she saw it as a mockery of the virginal Pythia that so many flocked to for her conveniently vague answers in Delphi, I did not appreciate being made the object of such a jest.

That I was unique amongst empusa became more evident in my attempt to gather us together. So long as I remained upon the akrokorinth I was permitted outside the temple. I was outside beside the eroding tomb of a famous heterai, depicting her amidst lioness', who once held the entire city in fascination of her. Now she mouldered beneath a half-forgotten and sunken stone decoration, from which the roots of an ancient olive tree had begun to bore into. I felt no sadness at this, for she at least had many powerful people who sought to keep her memory alive for a time, how many more of us are forgotten in the blink of an eye? Certainly I expected no grandiose tombs for me when I passed on, whatever the nature of that might be for me.

I waited there for a time, in the shade of the gnarled tree, until Oiran finally appeared, heavy breasts swinging. She gave me an unamused look, "Why have you dragged us out here? Our mouths are for sucking, not chatting." She looked around, "Guess the goat priestess hasn't even bothered coming, too busy cummin elsewhere. I give it another season before she is dragged to the Mother's realm."

"It is to Banebdjedet's kingdom I am destined, where he shall grace me with his mighty phallus." The Mendesian swayed in, fresh seed running down her thighs, "But I must agree sister, why are we here?"

"We are all empusa." I started, "We should become acquainted with one another. If nothing else it will be nice to enjoy the warm Summer evening beholding this incredible view." I indicated the fields and the city of Korinth sprawled below us, and the glittering ocean beyond.

Oiran's eyebrows raised, "We are indeed empusa, beauty to us is an erect cock impatient to penetrate, dripping with precum and promising much more seed to follow if we work our holes hard." She pulled up one of her breasts and let it flop, "I was blessed with these and intend to get them covered as much as possible before I'm taken."

Nedjet piped up, her accented voice perfect for promising exotic delights, "Is that view pretty to you? How very mortal, I have never known one of us to see beauty beyond harlotry before." She gave me a look more of sympathy than curiosity.

I began to see that I was indeed different, these empusa were so thoroughly lost to lust they could not see beyond it, unless...

"Oiran, do you really wish to be here? Would you not rather be with your son? And you Nedjet, would you not rather be in a temple to your god rather than Aphrodite?"

"Are you trying to unite us against the hiereiai?" Oiran waved her arms impatiently, "An empusa playing at intrigue? Are you even one of us? We have a cosy setup here, my son lives comfortably in the city proper, the hiereiai even married us, and in return I simply do what is in our nature. You shall have no ally in me."

"Nor I." Nedjet added, "My body is the temple, the hiereiai permits me my rituals, even encourages it for the spectacle and obols it brings her." She placed a warm hand on my shoulder, "You are new here, sister, stay awhile first and you will see how wonderful Korinthia is for us." She turned and wrapped an arm around Oiran's waist, "Shall we sister."

Returning the gesture, Oiran smiled, "Yes, I feel the Mother growing impatient. I shall be threshed hard this night I can feel it."

As the sun disappeared behind the horizon and the first stars peeked out they strode away, leaving me alone by the tomb. At least that was what I thought.

"Make for dull companions don't they?" I looked up to see Mormo seated on one of the branches, pale legs swinging. She was dressed in an exquisite blue peplos, her snow-white hair held back by a silver circlet crusted in moonstone, "That's how it is with you empusa, unable to think beyond male genitalia."

"I share their obsession, am I not one of them?" I said flatly, my own body growing hot and impatient, "I thought if we could work together we could achieve something more wondrous."

A faint breeze signalled Mormo landing gracefully beside me, "An empusa with visions and vision. No, you are not fully one of them, you are something more wondrous already. Have you had any further visions?"

"None." I said honestly. I had only been whoring myself in the temple for a week and had done and seen little beyond that. I eyed her peplos, tight against her body, songbirds embroidered into the cloth, "Quite the luxurious dress, going somewhere?"

"Key figures of the Archaean League gathered together to discuss relations with the Res Publica. As usual this will conclude with a symposium." A symposium was the term used in those days for, put simply, drunken revelry. "Many of my best heterai have been hired, I decided I would make an appearance to advertise my latest addition." She looked at me pointedly.

"Are you serious?" I laughed, "I am a pornai, not a heterai. I can't sing, debate, or dance. I can't do anything beyond wrapping myself around a cock."

Mormo smiled, "If that were so you would not have tried to unite the other empusa against me just now. No, Pithos, there is more to you than even you realise. Besides, I even got you some special attire for the occasion." I was about to argue that she knows empusa can't wear clothing without feeling as though they are covered in millipedes, then she held up the thin gold chain, within which were two rubies that would cover my nipples. Like a child with a doll, Mormo eagerly helped me put it on before standing back to admire me with her preternatural eyes, "There, with just two stones I have made you look less like a cheap whore from the gutter and more like a concubine from one of the eastern sultans. I have another chain to cover you nether regions..." She held up another chain with a single ruby, but saw my look and put it away again, "But you have done well to endure that much on you. Honestly, hard to imagine how you empusa see things at times." She gave a pirouette, sending her skirt twirling, "I love my fancy clothes."

"You are no empusa, that is for certain." I said, feeling my nipples and areola tingle in revulsion at being so covered, "But you are no mortal either, what are you Mormo?" The memory of dead insects came to me.

She hooked her arm in mine, "Oh that need not concern you, my sweet little sperm drinker. Tonight just enjoy the festivities!"

******

As we approached the temple I saw a litter awaiting the hiereiai, surrounded by guards and several scantily clad women and nubile men, "My beautiful army of heterai, all expertly trained in art, philosophy, dance, and, thanks to your presence, all with hungry wombs yearning to be filled. My hetairos too are the best in the world, sturdy men with the souls of women."

As Mormo was helped into the litter to settle amidst soft pillows I went to join the retinue for the steep trek down to the city. I stopped when I heard her calling, "No, my sweet, slutty prophet, you shall join me, give me company as we descend."

Hesitating, I clambered into the litter and settled beside her. She casually placed an arm around my shoulders as the curtain was drawn to grant us privacy. I felt the litter being lifted with a heave and shake with every footfall as the descent began. "I want you to see," she muttered to me, "what your thirsting wombs have created here. In making these swarming mortals revere lust as something holy, we of the brood have made a place for ourselves."

We reached the city, the curtains drew back to reveal an opulent home with a large courtyard set with a large statue of Silanus holding grapes in one hand and parchment in another. From there I could hear the ruckus within, someone was singing a bawdy skolion with less than flattering details regarding the Roman Consul Marius. "Judging from that skolion I'm guessing retaliation with the res publica is likely."

Mormo sighed and put an arm round me, squeezing my buttock, "An empusa with political aptitude, truly the world is doomed."

We entered the home and main area of the symposium, the air reeked with sweat and wine, sending my body to throbbing. The skolion ceased and they all cheered as they saw us enter, many men clasping the heterai and hetairos and leading them away. I remained beside Mormo and took in the room. All were men, the women having been sent to their own quarters as was the custom, only heterai being allowed at such events. One of Mormo's women settled in a corner and set to strumming her lyre, another playing her barbiton. Wine stained the wall around a small statue where they had been throwing the dregs as part of some kind of game, they all lounged and chatted happily to one another, occasionally breaking into raucous laughter.

"Mormolyce!" Two men came over, one with a long and greying beard, the other shorter and brown, "By the goddess I thought you would never come!" The younger exclaimed, exchanging kisses.

"As if I would miss one of your famous parties Diaeaus." Mormo laughed.

The elder of the two rubbed his chin, eyeing me, "And what is this enticing morsel you bring for us heireiai?"

"My latest prize strategos Critolos." Mormo said, grinning at Diaeaus, "Meet Pithos, an empusa. Be kind, she is rather new to our world."

Diaeaus gave a booming laugh, "You managed to bring one of them here? I applaud you. Clambering up that hill to thresh one of them is a mighty pain." He turned to Critolaos, "A sign from the goddess surely? You are favoured brother."

"She's all yours." Critolaos waved, I crave words tonight, and for that I would desire your company Mormo.

Giving a cold expression, Mormo nodded, "I understand." She kissed me then gave me a gentle push, "Be a dear and entertain Diaeaus for me. I'm sure you know how."

Parted from Mormo, I stood with the noble uncertainly for a moment, before giving my seductive smile, "How would you have me sir? I fear my ways may be rather crass for one of your rich upbringing."

He chuckled, face flushed from the wine, "Crass is what I want tonight lass, I'm a soldier, I don't do finery. Here, let's get this off you."

With one hand he pulled the chain, the links popping, the rubies falling to the floor. I breathed in relief as the crawling sensation around my nipples faded, "Thank you, now how about we cloth these tits in something more appropriate?"

Diaeaus laughed again and slapped my buttocks, "Oh how I adore you empusa. Come on, we have a private section where me and the lads can decorate those glorious breasts of yours."

I was led through the revelry, many a drunken noble greeting Diaeaus as we went by. I was surprised when he took me outside and led me out into the gardens, to a wild looking area closed off by several trees. I kept my silence as we walked amidst the flora in the darkness, trusting Diaeaus' guiding hand, until we entered a clearing where a bonfire roared. There several figures danced around it and made merry with skins of wine, all unclothed. I watched, jaw dropping as I made out their curling horns, shaggy beards and hairy legs ending in hooves. "Are they...satyrs?"

I looked up to see Diaeaus now sporting a pair of fantastic horns, whatever illusion hiding them now dispersed, "We prefer the term Silenos dear, after our greatest leader Silanus." He raised his voice at the gathering, "Alright lads, the entertainment is here."

One of the men trotted over, brow furrowed, swaying in his drunkenness, "Just one? That's rather poor Diaeaus."