Korrupting Kayla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayla," Marie said, "I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing by acting like this, but Professor Miles and I have been talking, and I'm going to be implementing some new rules around here. First, when you leave in the morning, you're going to show me that you're not sneaking your underwear back. You're going to learn that good girls value their underwear, and if you can't see that then you don't deserve it. I'm also going to check you when you get home. If I see that you've been breaking the rules, you're going to get spanked like a child every time,"

"But,"

"Hush! Second, I'm going to have Professor Miles meet with you to talk about your problems. You are to follow his guidance, or we're going to have to punish you some other way, too. Third, the professor is going to be moving in. He and I are dating now, and you'll need to show him respect. Do you understand?"

This was all too much! What in the world was happening? The Professor was going to live with them? Her mother was dating? She'd just separated two days ago! It was ridiculous! And meetings with him? He was going to talk with her about her problems? She cried even harder as it all started to sink in.

"Now, I'm going to bring your dinner up to you, but you are grounded until the weekend, young lady. After you eat dinner, the Professor will be up to talk to you, and I expect you to be pleasant. Is that clear?"

Kayla nodded her head, reluctantly. Her mother left the room and closed her door. Kayla fell into a fitful nap, but awoke when Marie came back with her dinner. She ate it like a robot, not really tasting it at all as she struggled to cope with all the awful things happening to her. Her bottom was also sore, and it hurt to sit down.

Soon after she was finished with her dinner, there was a light knock on the door. She called for them to come in, and was faced with Professor Miles' grim and imposing presence. The professor pulled the chair from her computer desk and sat across from her.

"Hello, Kayla," he said kindly.

Kayla didn't say anything. This was stupid. She didn't need a psychologist. She needed her mother to listen, and her dad to come home. She needed her underwear back, and for life to be normal again.

"Kayla," the Professor went on, "I realize that things are very difficult right now, with your parents' separation. My parents split up, too, when I was young. I know it's traumatic, but you have to believe that life will go on,"

"I don't care!" Kayla snapped angrily, "I don't care about your parents, and I don't want you to live with us! I want my dad back!"

The Professor nodded knowingly, and said, "There are many things we wish for, dear. Part of growing up, though, is learning to deal with the difficult situations we find ourselves in, and to do so in a constructive manner. Your mother is very concerned about your behavior,"

"I don't have any behavior," Kayla complained, "she just won't listen to me!"

"What would you say, if she would listen?"

That stopped her. What did she want to say?

"I guess I'd tell her what really happened," Kayla said, "That I didn't take my bra and panties off like she thinks I did. I spilled milk on my shirt and bra, and I had to borrow one from a teacher, but they were too small. Then, today, some boys broke into our lockers during gym class and stole our underwear! It's not like I wanted to walk around without them!"

"Did it make you upset to have to walk around without underwear, or did it make you feel excited?"

What kind of question was that? Of course if made her upset! It also had made her feel a little naughty, but that was none of his business.

"It made me upset," Kayla said, "not excited,"

"Are you certain?"

"Yes!"

"Kayla, when your mother disciplined you," the Professor said, "I took note that you seemed aroused by it. Was that the case?"

Kayla flushed. She had been wet when it happened, but it was because of how naughty she felt with no panties, not because she was going to get spanked in front of her brother and a strange man. Wasn't it?

"No, that's not true!" Kayla shot back.

"Kayla, you'll have to be honest with me, if we want this to work. I know that you don't want to talk to me, but if you refuse to be honest, then it's going to take much longer, and that means we'll be talking a lot more. You don't want that, do you?"

She didn't want that. She wanted him to leave her alone. She shook her head.

"Good. Now, tell me the truth. Were you aroused?"

"A little bit,"

"What aroused you, Kayla. Was it the fact that you knew your mother was going to make you show her you weren't wearing a bra? Or was it the fact that you weren't wearing any underwear?

"I guess...that I wasn't wearing any,"

She wanted to die from admitting it.

"Thank you, dear," the Professor said, "And why did it arouse you?"

"Because I knew that it was naughty,"

"It was naughty. Sometimes, the naughty things make us feel good for a while, don't they?"

"I guess,"

This was stupid. She couldn't believe he was making her say such embarrassing things.

"Why did you have the DVD, Kayla?"

"It wasn't mine. It was my friend's,"

"Did you watch it, though?"

Kayla nodded.

"And did it arouse you, too?"

"Yes,"

"Did you masturbate while you watched it,"

She looked at the floor, but couldn't bring herself to say it.

"It's alright, I can tell that you did. Masturbation is very normal, Kayla. Everyone does it at some point, so it isn't strange. But sometimes, if we do it too often, it can be detrimental. How often do you masturbate, Kayla?"

"That's none of your business!" She shouted, angry that he kept probing her.

"Settle down, dear. It's a clinical question. I'm not trying to insert myself into your business, but if I'm going to help you, I have to understand what you're going through. Now, how often?"

"Not very much. A few times a week,"

"That's very normal, thank you. Do you do it when you're upset?"

She nodded.

"So it's an outlet for you, is that right? It feels good when other things don't?"

She nodded again.

"And how often do you watch pornography when you masturbate?"

"I only watched it the one time!"

"Thank you for being honest, Kayla," the Professor said, "Are you a virgin?"

Kayla nodded, her face flushed. She didn't like these questions.

"Well, I think that's all we need to talk about tonight, alright? I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable, but I think you'll find it easier to talk as time goes on. Thank you, again, for being so open with me,"

He left her alone and embarrassed, not sure what to think. She hated the fact that she'd had to talk to him at all, but some of what he'd said had helped. It was normal for her to masturbate. She wasn't really a freak for doing it. That was good to know. And he had been right, she knew, that she'd been aroused when her mother had spanked her. It wasn't because she knew she'd be getting a spanking, but it had felt naughty to go around without her underwear, even though it was also embarrassing.

She decided to take another shower and clear her head. Maybe, she'd even masturbate in the shower, so that her mom couldn't suddenly barge in. She'd feel better if she got to cum. And cum she did, as the hot water flowed across her body. She tried to stay quiet about it, in case anyone might hear. This time, she came thinking of her brother and Miles seeing her exposed pussy, and felt confused about why that turned her on.

As she went down the hall, past her mother's room, the sounds from within caught her ear and she paused outside the door. The door was open, just a crack, and she could see inside. What she saw and heard made her angry and even more confused.

Her mother and the Professor were naked on the bed, and her mom was sucking on the Professor's cock! The sound of wet slurping was noisy as Marie suckled his penis lovingly, like one of the girls on the porno movie. The sight was awful, and it broke her heart, but she couldn't look away. The Professor's cock was very large, Kayla thought, though she didn't really have much to compare it to. The penises in the movie were all big, but the Professor's was even bigger. Her mother's lips were stretched obscenely around it as she tried to fit it into her mouth.

"You're such a good cocksucker," Miles was saying, "we're going to get it all into your throat soon,"

Marie just moaned around his big shaft as she sucked at it and stroked it with her hand.

"I'm going to cum, baby," he said, "do you think you can swallow it all this time?"

"Mmmhmm!"

The Professor bucked his hips into her mother's mouth, and then groaned loudly as his sperm shot into Marie's sucking hole. Her mother moaned happily as she drank it, her throat working to swallow it all. She pulled her mouth from his slick cock with a satisfied smile.

"God, you're so fucking big," Marie said, "I can't wait to get you back in my pussy,"

The Professor laughed as Marie pumped his cock with her hand. It was still hard.

"Why don't you climb up on it, then?" he said.

Marie, looking excited, straddled his big dick and put it against her pussy. Kayla found herself getting wet again, and then she was feeling her pussy under her nightgown. Marie sank slowly down onto the big cock between her legs with a happy moan, and Kayla could only watch in awe as the big cock disappeared into her mother.

"Oooooh, fuck!" Marie gasped, "You're so much bigger than my husband,"

Kayla felt like she'd been stabbed, hearing her mother say such an awful thing.

"You love my cock, don't you," the Professor said, "He could never fuck you like this, could he?"

"Ooooh, no! You fuck me so good," Marie said, and started to bounce up and down on his thick tool, "It's so good!"

While her mother fucked herself on Miles' cock, he groped her tits. Kayla rubbed at her young, confused pussy, growing more excited. The Professor looked her way, and smiled, then started to thrust his dick up into Marie's quivering cunt, watching Kayla as he did it. Kayla gasped quietly and ran away to her room. She was sure that he saw her watching, and she felt so naughty. It was dirty, what she'd done, but she had to masturbate again. She locked her door, got under the covers, and quickly brought herself off to a wonderful orgasm. After a while, she fell asleep to the sounds of her mother moaning about how good the Professor's cock felt, echoing down the hall.

New Rules

The next morning, there was a new face at the table, that of the Professor. He sat in the seat, formerly occupied by Kayla's father, which made the confused teenage angry. She scowled at him as she ate her breakfast, and though he nodded pleasantly to her, and wished her a good morning, he didn't mention having seen her watching her mother fuck his big cock the night before.

Kayla hoped to sneak away from the table without having to show herself to her mother this morning, but Marie was ready for her. She made Kayla lift her shirt to flash her naked tits to all 3 of them, and then push down her pants to show her hairy pussy, too. Kayla tried not to cry as she did it, and mostly succeeded, but she broke down once she ran out to her car. For a few minutes, she wiped at her tears, trying to get a hold of herself.

Tiffany met her at school, dressed like a tramp, per usual. Her new friend noticed the distressed look on Kayla's face and asked what was wrong.

"My mom's dating some guy," Kayla explained, "and he's some super college professor that thinks he knows it all,"

"Tough break," Tiffany said, nodding, "You think they're gonna get hitched?"

"I hope not," Kayla said, "He's putting weird ideas in her head that I need discipline,"

She shuddered as she thought about the conversation she'd had with Miles the previous night.

"Discipline? You're, like, the picture of fucking perfect. What do you need discipline for?"

Kayla wasn't sure if she could talk about it, but she really wanted to tell someone. It was just so strange.

"My mom's crazy, I think," Kayla explained, "she took away all my underwear because I wasn't wearing any when I came home yesterday,"

Tiffany stopped and pulled Kayla to the corner.

In a hushed tone she asked, "How did your mom know you weren't wearing panties?"

Kayla sighed, and said, "The other day, when I had to borrow that shirt, I came home without a bra. My mom thought I was trying to show off like some kind of tramp. She...she spanked me, and then took away all my bras,"

Tiffany's face lit up, "So, that's why you've been going without a bra. Wow! That's really crazy!"

Kayla nodded, her face reddening. She felt better for having told someone, but also humiliated.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Tiffany asked.

"It feels dirty,"

"Which feels good, right?"

"Maybe a little," Kayla said.

"So what are you gonna do about it?"

Kayla didn't know. She didn't really have much of a choice. It wasn't as if she could just leave home. She didn't have any money, any other place to live. Her dad was always away on business, and he hadn't returned her calls the last few days. What choice did that leave her?

"I don't know," she had to admit, "I want to get away, but I don't have any money,"

The two girls resumed their trip to Kayla's locker.

"What if you got a job?" Tiffany suggested.

"Like what?"

"Well, summer break is starting in a couple days. You're done with cheering for the year. I don't know what you like doing, but I think I could help you find something. If you're interested, that is,"

Kayla opened her locker, put her things in, pulled out some books for her first class.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I work at this place after school and on the weekends. It's fun, and the pay is pretty good. Maybe I can put in a good word for you?"

"You have a job?" Kayla asked.

"Well, yeah. I love my dad, but I don't want to live with him forever,"

"What do you do? Where is it?"

"It's called Jiggly's,"

"What is that?" Kayla asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"It's an adult novelty company," Tiffany explained, "They make lingerie, sex toys, that kind of stuff. I'm a product tester and sales rep,"

"Product tester?"

"Well, the company has to know if their toys are pleasurable for their market segment, right?"

"I don't know if I want to know how you test them," Kayla said, blushing.

"Well, I usually sit in a room watching porn and fuck myself silly," Tiffany explained, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I couldn't do that!" Kayla cried in horror.

"Why not?"

"It's...well, it's embarrassing!"

"As embarrassing as your mom spanking you when you're 18?" Tiffany jested.

Kayla blushed, hoping no one heard. The bell rang to warn the end of the passing period.

"I have to go to class," Kayla said, "See you at lunch?"

"Sure. Just think about it."

Kayla nodded and hurried to her class. Fortunately, she'd already taken the final, and today became a study period. She tried to focus on the rest of the finals for today, but everything happening was just too distracting. Tiffany was right. She needed to get a job, make some money, and get away from the weird professor and her crazy mom. There must be lots of jobs out there, though, not just the kind that Tiffany was suggesting.

She thought about what her new friend had told her. She got paid to sit in a room, watch dirty movies, and make herself cum with sex toys? Somehow, Kayla was not at all surprised. Tiffany was so naughty. That wasn't Kayla, though. She was a good girl. She didn't play with sex toys. Lost in her thoughts, the morning passed quickly, and since the rest of her finals were in the afternoon classes, she basically daydreamed the morning away.

Lunch came around, and she sat with Tiffany and Mandy, as usual. Mandy was still despondent, sad that she was moving away to a new school. Kayla tried to engage her in conversation, but her friend just wasn't in the mood, and sulked the whole time. Tiffany, meanwhile, was her normal bubbly self. She, also, tried to cheer Mandy up.

"It doesn't really suck so much being the new girl," Tiffany was saying, "I mean it's strange at first, but you make a friend or two and it feels a lot better,"

"Yeah," Mandy said, "but I don't want new friends. I like the ones I have,"

"Well, you get to keep the ones you have, and add a few more! You can never have enough friends, right?" Kayla said.

"I guess so. It just sucks to start over,"

Tiffany and Kayla nodded at that. There was no way to say it didn't suck.

"I'm gonna head to my next class and study up a bit before the test. I'll see you guys later," Mandy said, taking her tray and slinking away.

"So, did you think about the job?" Tiffany asked, when Mandy left.

"A little bit, but I'm not sure. There's got to be other jobs out there I could do,"

"Oh sure. You could bag groceries or make burgers," Tiffany said, "and probably make $200 a week or some shit. Do you know how much I made last week?"

Kayla shook her head. Of course she didn't know.

"About $1500,"

Kayla was astonished. How in the world did an 18 year old make $1500 in a week?

"That's crazy!" she cried, "doing...well, what you do?"

"No," Tiffany admitted, "Most of that was commission from the sales,"

"Sales? I thought you said you tested products?"

"I do, but I'm also a sales rep, remember?"

Kayla did remember her saying that. She'd just forgotten when Tiffany told her about the other aspect of the job.

"So, what I do," Tiffany explained, "is get in touch with the customers that call in to the company for presentation parties. They invite their friends over, mostly other ladies, and they have a little toy party,"

"Toy party?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah. It's usually a bunch of older ladies that want to spice things up in the bedroom, so they invite a bunch of their friends over, they have me come in and show them slinky lingerie, porn movies, sex toys, body oils, all that shit. They buy crap that they'll probably be too chicken to use, and I get a percentage of the sale,"

"So, what do you mean you show them the stuff?"

"Well, I model the lingerie, and if they ask me to I fuck myself with the toys,"

"Isn't that, well, kind of embarrassing?" Kayla asked.

"Nah. I think it's hot,"

"I couldn't do that. I'd die from humiliation!"

Tiffany laughed, "But you would be awesome! Your body is incredible!"

"I don't know,"

"How about this," Tiffany suggested, "I've got a party on Saturday. Why don't you just come and watch, and see what you think?"

"I'll think about it,"

Tiffany nodded as the passing bell rang. The two girls gathered their lunch trays, dumped them, and headed off to their classes. The day passed uneventfully, with Kayla confident that she'd passed the written portion of her gym final, but not feeling as good about the chemistry test. She walked out of school with Tiffany, afraid of going home.

"Hey, do you want to, maybe, hook up tomorrow night? Maybe you can crash at my place, or I can come to yours?" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe. I got grounded until tomorrow, though, so I'd have to ask,"

"That underwear thing?"

"Yeah. And my mom found some porno movie in my room that Mandy brought over and left behind,"

Tiffany laughed, "Oh man, just the thought of you watching porn gets me all juicy in the cunt,"

Kayla blushed, saying, "It was only the one time. I didn't like it,"

"Suuuure," Tiffany drawled, "because every teenage girl hates graphic sex,"

"I'll call you," Kayla said, and waved goodbye as she got into her car.

Tiffany just grinned at her and walked across the parking lot to her own car. When Kayla got home, her mother, the Professor, and Rich were all in the living room waiting for her. Resigned to her fate, Kayla walked in the room with her head down.