Korrupting Kayla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers

She peeked cautiously around the doorway, where a bedside lamp cast a pale light on the big bed in Cole's room. Kayla almost gasped, but managed to hold it in. Tiffany's father was naked on the bed, his legs spread. His big, shaved cock was buried halfway inside of Tiffany, who was riding it with her back to the door. The heavy breathing came from her friend who, even as Kayla watched, pushed herself down onto her father's cock, until the whole shaft was inside of her.

"Fuck me," Tiffany whispered.

Cole's hands grabbed hold of Tiffany's ass, and he began lifting Tiffany up, and then back down his long, wet shaft.

"Are you daddy's slut, baby?" Cole hissed.

"Mmm, yes! I'm all yours. Please, give me your cock, daddy."

Kayla watched her friend bounce up and down his cock, tossing her head back, her hands running through her hair as she trembled and moaned. She could feel the wetness between her own legs as she watched in morbid fascination. Tiffany was having sex. With her own father!

Suddenly afraid, Kayla backed away from the door and retreated to the bedroom, where she climbed back under the covers and tried to slow her rapid breathing. Without really realizing it, she found her fingers stroking her hairless pussy. The image of Tiffany's tight, firm ass bouncing up and down on that big cock was frozen in her mind. Kayla's fingers rubbed more vigorously at her clit, between her wet lips, and then she was really masturbating. She could still hear the soft moans down the hall, and within moments she was cumming in Tiffany's bed!