Korrupting Kayla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been following the rules?" Marie asked.

Kayla nodded.

"Show me,"

Kayla pulled her shirt up to show them all her big tits, and then her pants down. She wanted to die. Marie nodded, and then bent her daughter over her knee and pulled her pants down.

"But I followed the rules!" Kayla cried.

"You still need to be disciplined," Marie said, and smacked her bare bottom.

Kayla felt her pussy getting moist as her humiliation deepened. This was so wrong! Why was she getting aroused at being spanked like this? Her mother spanked her naked ass again, and Kayla didn't even notice that her legs had parted slightly, and she was showing more cunt. A third spanking, and then a fourth landed on her bottom. The fifth swat hit her hairy cunt, and for some reason it made her pussy spasm. She began to cry as the sixth one did the same.

Her mother didn't even seem to be trying to hit her bottom anymore, instead each whack was landing square on her exposed, puffy pussy. On the tenth slap to her cunt, Kayla felt an orgasm welling up inside her. She squirmed on her mother's leg and tried to fight it, but another whack on her pussy set her off. She moaned like a slut and came in front of everyone, while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh, God, Kayla!" Her mother cried, "did you just have an orgasm?"

Kayla couldn't understand what had happened. She didn't want to admit it, but there was no denying the truth.

"This is even worse than I thought," Marie said, letting her daughter up, "Go to your room, young lady!"

Kayla, crying, pulled her pants over her sore bottom and ran upstairs. This was awful! She had to get out of here! She lay on the bed, crying, trying to understand why she had just cum from getting her pussy spanked. It was so dirty, and she'd done it in front of her brother and Professor Miles. Maybe there was something wrong with her.

Marie came into her room and sat on the bed. She stroked Kayla's beautiful hair as her daughter cried. Finally, Kayla looked up at her mother with red, puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry," she squeaked, "I don't know why I did that,"

Marie sighed, "I think I do. It's pretty obvious that you're just missing your father, and that you're upset about our splitting up. I know it's hard, honey, but you'll have to get used to it. Now, I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning on a work trip. You're not grounded anymore, starting tomorrow, but I really want you to be on your best behavior while I'm gone. Professor Miles is going to be in charge, so you need to listen to what he says. I want to hear that you were very obedient."

This was terrible! Her mother was leaving her and her brother with the weird professor while she was gone?

"If I'm not grounded," Kayla said, "could I, maybe, have a friend over or stay the night tomorrow night?"

Marie thought about it, then said, "Yes, I guess that would be okay,"

"Thanks, mom,"

Marie ruffled her hair, and left her alone. Kayla sighed and felt depressed. She had to get out of here. She needed a job. She needed money. She was sure, now, that she was going with Tiffany to the toy party. Anything had to be better than this!

Toy Party

The bell rang at midday, signaling the end of Kayla and Tiffany's junior year. Kayla hugged Mandy as the three of them walked out of school. She was going to miss her friend. Mandy cried on her shoulder as they hugged, but eventually she had to go. Tiffany patted Kayla on the shoulder awkwardly as she watched Mandy get into her car and drive off.

"So, where are we crashing tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, my mom's on that work trip, but the Professor is going to be at my place. What about your place?" Kayla replied.

"I'm sure we could hang out there. My dad will probably be out, but he doesn't really care what we do anyway,"

"Okay," Kayla said, "Let me go home and get my stuff, then I'll text you for directions."

Tiffany nodded and waved to her as she got into her car. Kayla drove home, eager to get in and out as soon as possible, in order to avoid the Professor. However, the Professor and Rich were in the living room. Professor Miles called her in, and she stood before him, feet shuffling as she looked down at the floor.

"Kayla," Miles said, "your mother asked me to administer your spanking this afternoon. Let's get it over with, and then you can go about your business, alright?"

Kayla stammered, "Y...you? But, I..."

"Shall I tell her that you didn't want to follow the rules?" Miles asked, quirking his eyebrow.

Kayla hesitantly shook her head and stepped toward him.

"Take down your pants, please," he said, clinically.

Kayla unbuttoned her jeans, noticed her brother watching very intently as she pulled the pants down over her round ass. She began to cry from the humiliation. Having her mother spank her was bad enough, but now she had to let a complete stranger do it. It was awful! The whole situation, though, had her aroused in a way she couldn't understand.

The Professor took her by the arm and bent her over his knee, her big tits pressed against his other leg. Kayla began to cry, and then Miles' big hand smacked her ass. She cried out, and then the second blow came on the other cheek. The third fell on her pussy, just like yesterday, and she found herself spreading her legs a little wider. By the time the tenth slap hit her spread cunt, she orgasmed again, crying and cumming at the same time.

She lay on Miles' knee, tears falling to the carpet, but another slap didn't come. Instead, the Professor gently massaged her red ass, and then her puffy cunt.

"There, there, dear," he said soothingly, "it's just a little spanking. You'll feel alright soon,"

His big finger pushed into her slick little hole and Kayla found herself moaning, ashamed, but unable to make herself move. This strange man had his finger in her pussy, and all she could do was cry, even as the feeling made little butterflies flutter in her stomach. She should get up, slap him across the face, and call her mother to tell her what he did.

She didn't, though. The feeling was nice. His big finger rubbed her wet pussy, frigged her clit, and she was cumming again. Her little pussy squeezed at Miles' finger as her body quaked through the orgasm. When she'd ridden it out, he pulled his finger out of her and brought it to her mouth. Without a word, he pushed it between her lips, and made her lick her pussy juice off it.

"Good girl," Miles said.

He pulled his finger out of her mouth, stood her up, and slapped her on the bottom to get her to move. Dazedly, Kayla pulled her pants back up, wiped at her tear-stained cheeks, and ran out of the room. When she made it into her room, she quickly shut the door and pushed her back against it. She was breathing heavily, her mind a whirl of confused thoughts. What had she just done?

She'd let her mother's boyfriend finger her pussy until she came, and then licked her own wetness off his finger! It was dirtier than anything she'd ever done, and she still couldn't comprehend why it had happened. Why hadn't she argued, threw a fit, complained? She'd just, submissively, let him do whatever he wanted. The thought made her feel very naughty, very excited, but very ashamed.

She had to get out of here. Kayla quickly packed a change of clothes, her toothbrush, phone charger, and stuffed them all into her backpack. She threw it over her shoulder, and quietly made her way down the stairs. She dreaded going back through the family room, where she knew the Professor and Rich would still be, but she had to to get out the door. She walked in.

"I'm staying at my friend, Tiffany's house tonight," she announced, and quickly moved to walk past them.

"Have a good time," Miles said, "But we need to check you first,"

Kayla stopped, fought back another wave of tears, and then lifted her shirt to show them her bare tits. Then, she opened her jeans, revealing her hairy triangle. Miles nodded and turned his attention back to some science show. Kayla hurried out of the house and threw her bag in the car. She pulled out her phone, texted Tiffany, and then waited until her friend sent her an address. She put the address into her GPS and pulled away.

The trip to Tiffany's house took only a few minutes, and when Kayla pulled into the driveway, she was impressed. Tiffany's home was beautiful! She parked behind her friend's car, pulled her bag from the seat, and walked up the drive to the door. She rang the bell and waited a moment for her scantily-clad friend to open the door, where she was greeted with a hug.

"Come in!" Tiffany squealed excitedly.

Kayla walked into the entryway and froze. She was surrounded by nudity! Everywhere she looks were marble statues or paintings, all of them naked women. Tiffany laughed at Kayla's open jaw.

"My dad's been collecting them for a long time. Some of them are ancient. The statues are mostly Roman or Greek. The paintings are Italian, French. It's art, Kayla, not porn."

Kayla got hold of herself, and followed Tiffany down the hallway and up the stairs. She could see the other girl's naked pussy under her skirt. Tiffany led her to a door at the end of the hall, and opened it to a very normal room. Kayla had been bracing herself for posters of naked men, or hardcore porn all over the walls. It was nothing of the sort, though. A big king-sized bed dominated one side of the room, while a computer desk with a large monitor sat in the opposite corner. A flat-screen TV hung in the corner, where it could be viewed from the bed. It was very clean, minimalist, and neat.

"You can just drop your bag anywhere."

Kayla sat her bag on the floor by the bed, just as the sound of the front door opening came from downstairs.

Tiffany's face lit up, and she said, "Come meet my dad!"

Kayla followed her back downstairs, where she was dumbfounded by the sight of the man in the foyer. He was gorgeous! Tiffany's father was broad-shouldered, muscular, with closely-cropped brown hair and a neatly-trimmed goatee. His piercing blue eyes were gentle, but sharp and penetrating. Kayla felt weak in the knees just looking at him.

"Hi, dad!" Tiffany said, and put her arms around him.

Her dad responded by pressing his lips against hers, much to Kayla's shock. As she stood and watched, their tongues touched for a few seconds, and Kayla heard Tiffany moan. Then the kiss ended.

"Dad, this is my new friend, Kayla."

"Hello, Kayla," he said, and then his arms were around her. His lips pressed against hers, and she froze. She gasped in shock, and felt his tongue enter her mouth, too. She didn't know what to do. No one had ever kissed her, and certainly not her friends' father! Her stomach felt funny, like it was full of little butterflies. Then it was over, and his mouth was gone.

"Call me Cole," he said, and let her go.

Kayla flushed and her body shook.

"You girls have a good time. I'm going to shower up and get ready to go out for a while."

"Bye, dad." Tiffany said, and watched him head up the stairs.

She turned to Kayla, who was still frozen in shock.

"What's with you?" She asked

"He...Tif...He ki..kissed me!"

Tiffany laughed at her, saying, "Well, yeah. You're totally hot! Is this how you react when every guy kisses you?"

"It's never happened before,"

"Seriously! God, you are really are too cute! Come on. Let's go upstairs."

In a daze, Kayla followed her friend back to her room. Tiffany threw herself on the bed and patted the spot next to her. Kayla climbed on the bed and lay next to her as he friend turned on the TV.

"Let's chill for a while, and I'll order us some takeout. Whad'ya say?"

"Ok."

Tiffany ordered Chinese delivery from her phone, and the girls spent the next hour giggling at silly reality shows, and making fun of the over-the-top personalities that seemed so full of themselves. When the doorbell rang, Tiffany got their food and brought it up to her room. Over the next few hours, they talked and laughed, getting to know one another. Tiffany was a good listener, and Kayla felt great having someone to talk to about her dad leaving. Somewhere during that time, they heard Cole leave the house. Then, the topic of the following day came up.

"So, the toy party is at 10 am," Tiffany said, "but I don't want you to worry. You can just watch, and don't feel like you have to do anything you don't want to."

"So, I just, like, sit there?" Kayla asked.

"Sit there and look sexy! Seriously, though, you can just observe what I do. You really should look sexy, though. Let me see what clothes you brought."

"I don't, um, really have anything sexy," Kayla said, sadly.

She pulled her bag on the bed and showed Tiffany her clothes. All she had was some jeans and a tee-shirt. No panties. No bra.

"Now, look," Tiffany said, "I know that you've got this whole shy and innocent thing going on, which is majorly adorable, honey. But, you're built like a total sex bomb, and you need to start realizing it. The key to making good money in this business is to be sexy, too. It's not all showing off toys and lotions and shit. You have to make these women feel like they can be sexy, too. See, they're all coming to these parties and buying these things because they want to feel sexy. They want to remember how they were hot little teenagers, like us, and get their husbands (or boyfriend's) dicks hard for them. They're tired of getting fucked once a month for 10 minutes, and they want excitement!"

"But, I don't know how to be sexy," Kayla whimpered.

"That, I can show you. But it starts with the look. Let me get you some clothes out. I know you've got those big beautiful tits, and I don't, but we're basically the same size everywhere else. I think I can put together something for you."

Tiffany hopped off of the bed and started going through her closet. Kayla watched with a sense of trepidation. Soon, Tiffany had three outfits for Kayla to try. She laid the choices out on the bed.

"Try them on," She encouraged Kayla.

"Could you, um, turn around, or something?"

"Oh, come on, Kayla! I've been dying to see those beautiful knockers. Please! You've got to let me see them. We're friends, right? It's just us. Let me see the goods. You're beautiful!"

Kayla blushed and fidgeted with the edge of her shirt.

"Ok, but don't laugh at me."

"I'm totally jealous," Tiffany said, "No way am I going to laugh."

Kayla sighed, and began to pull her shirt up, and off. Her firm, plump, teen tits bounced into view, and Tiffany gasped in awe.

"God, they're perfect," she said, "now the rest. Don't worry. It's just like in gym class."

Kayla undid her jeans and slid them down her toned legs, until she stood naked in front of the other girl.

"You really are perfect, Kayla."

"Thanks"

Kayla reached for the first outfit, a loose v-neck, purple top made from a light, shimmery fabric. It fit tightly against her breasts, showing a generous amount of cleavage. She paired it with a black pencil skirt that hugged her curvy ass. Even Tiffany's shoes fit her, but Kayla had never worn heels before. She tottered on them unsteadily.

"You look so hot!" Tiffany cheered, and guided her friend to the mirror. She flipped her wavy, brown hair back over her shoulder. She had to admit, she did look pretty.

Kayla stripped off the outfit and tried the next one. This one consisted of a low-cut white shirt, which adhered to her big boobs like a second skin, clearly showing her nipples. The white skirt Tiffany had chosen was so short that a few curls of her pubic hair stuck out the bottom.

"Now that is sexy," Tiffany commented, "I love the way it shows off your nipples."

"I feel dirty," Kayla giggled.

"It feels good, huh?"

Kayla didn't answer. She stripped again and went for the last outfit. This time, Tiffany had chosen a white button-down shirt that barely fit over Kayla's big tits. She paired it with a plaid skirt and white stockings for a total school-girl look.

"It kind of suits you, all innocent school-girl," Tiffany said.

"The shirt is too tight. I can hardly move."

"The curse of the big-titted teen," Tiffany joked, and giggled at herself.

"I don't know what to choose,"

"Well, there's one more thing before you decide," Tiffany said.

"Hmm?"

Tiffany pulled her skirt up and flashed her bare pussy, just for an instant, making Kaya blush.

"It's not the 70's, Kayla. Girls shave their pussy, now."

"But, I..."

"I know, honey. You never have. Don't worry. I'll help you!"

"I don't know..."

"Look, who knows when you're going to get those panties back. You may as well look good without them, right?" Tiffany tried to persuade her.

Sensing her further hesitation, Tiffany took her hand and gently led her to the bed, where she stripped off her clothes. Kayla trembled, but she allowed herself to be stripped.

"Look," Tiffany said, "I'll get naked, too, so you know it's no big deal. It'll just take a couple of minutes, and we'll have you shaved, ok?"

Before she could say anything, Tiffany stripped out of her clothes, too, baring her naked body to her new friend. She took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom, where she had her sit on the edge of toilet.

"I do this all the time for myself," Tiffany said, getting out a razor and some cream, "Trust me. Once it's done, you'll wonder how you ever lived with that bush!"

She smiled reassuringly, and set to work lathering Kayla's mound. Kayla did her best not to tremble as another girl touched her most private places for the first time. True to her word, it only took a few minutes before Kayla's pussy was bald.

"See how it feels," Tiffany said, and watched her friend touch herself gently.

"It feels weird," Kayla giggled, shyly.

She looked down at Tiffany, and their eyes met, and then Tiffany leaned forward and ran her tongue through Kayla's slit, quickly. Kayla jumped at the sudden sensation. It felt amazing! Her face flushed, and her mouth tried to work, but she didn't know what to say. A girl just licked her vagina!

"I'm sorry," Tiffany said, "I couldn't help it. You just looked so delicious! Come on. Let's get dressed. I know you're probably freaking out about being naked for this long, you silly thing."

Kayla, wordlessly, followed her friend back to her room and put her clothes back on. Tiffany followed suit, and suddenly everything was normal again. The two girls went back to watching TV and chatting mindlessly, but inside, Kayla was so confused. Her bare pussy felt so different, and the way Tiffany's tongue felt sliding through her slit made her hot inside. She knew it was wrong, and it was dirty, and if her mother knew she'd be grounded for life. But it had also felt wonderful! She couldn't believe she'd done all these naughty things tonight! And, tomorrow she was going to a sex toy party!

The TV droned on for a few more hours, and both girls were dozing on and off. Finally, Tiffany turned off the TV, and suggested they go to bed. Together, they climbed under the sheets and blankets, and, soon, Kayla was sound asleep.

She awoke some time late in the night, and Tiffany was gone. Kayla figured she must have gone to the bathroom. She tried to get back to sleep, but Tiffany didn't come back. With her eyes closed, she could hear the gentle creaking of the trees outside, the subtle shift of the house around her, and something else. Something like a voice down the hall. Curiosity got the better of her, and she snuck out of the bed and quietly tiptoed down the hall.

The door at the end of the hall was slightly ajar, and the sounds grew louder as she approached. She could hear it clearly now, the sound of heavy breathing and moaning. Kayla felt herself getting hot between her legs. She knew those sounds from the dirty movie Mandie brought over. The dirty movie that had gotten her spanked only days ago. Tiffany's dad was having sex! Kayla knew she should turn back. It wasn't right for her to be here. But the lure of the naughty feelings in her bald pussy, and her own curiosity urged her on.