All Comments on 'Korrupting Kayla Pt. 06'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

If you’re going to make a story so outrageous then go all the way.

All women are slaves. From the moment they are born until the day they die, they are not people, only objects and of no use beyond menial chores. They dont even need an education beyond 5th grade because they will never be anything more than baby factories, maids, fleshlights and cooks.

Isn’t that what you want? To objectify and denigrate women into things that gave bo more emotional attachment than you do a toaster? Because that’s your story. That’s how unerotic it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelievable, but so erotic! I wonder why folks read this kind of erotica if they find it so offensive. Kind of masochistic. Hard to take a morally superior position when immersed in erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still waiting for Kayla to lose her virginity.

HamlinHamlin11 months agoAuthor

@anon. It happens about midway through the book, in a very unexpected way. The full novel is available for those that want to jump ahead of the release.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Much as before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES