Kratos vs Diomedes

Story Info
Kratos after God of War: Ragnarok finds himself in a brawl.
1.4k words
4.43
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure can have me, when it earns me.

SET AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF GOW: RAGNAROK.

As the dawn just starts to break, a thick sheet of Godly man-meat, with powerful grey muscles bursting at the seams is already hard at work. It's of course none other than everybody's favorite muscle God Kratos, as he jumps through Midgard with the talking head Mimir at his side. He comes upon another of the many chests of loot they've seen on their travels, as they hear a powerful thud behind them. Kratos slowly turns around as he recognizes a powerful, confident voice.

"Kratos of Sparta." Clocking almost identical beef and girth as the former God of War, Kratos meets eye to eye with this stranger. The two mirror matches stare at each other intensely, confrontation already brewing at his challenging tone of voice, his identical frame, and his false confidence.

As the two silently maintain eye contact, Mimir attempts to cut away at the tension. "Ay brother, I know I usually help you here but who might this be?" The two beasts don't move.

"Diomedes. I thought you were dea-"

"And who are you to speak of death?"

As described before, the two are truly even from a size perspective. The only differences being: instead of a bald, grey dome with red streaks for a head, Diomedes sported a head of short, blonde hair on tan skin and he had a clean shaven babyface, compared to Kratos thick, shaggy mane.

"Hmph." Kratos responds. You could hear a pin drop in the Migardian snow as Diomedes laughs. "Speak your piec-"

"The head doesn't recognize the greatest warrior Troy has ever seen?" Sick of being interrupted, Kratos already begins to square up ever so slightly, always ready for battle as Diomedes continues. "Pitiful."

The primal growl of Spartan rage comes from Kratos throat unexpectedly, "And why are you here."

Diomedes clears his throat. "You were made God by Hera. I was made God by Athena. I've spent many years trying to find you, word of Asgard's falling spread far and wide. You have lead me right to you."

Kratos growls. "For what reason?"

"I require knowledge. We are the only Spartans left. And I must know who is best."

"I am uninterested in petty debates."

Diomedes muscular hunky frame shakes as he shouts to the sky in anger, "Am I not who wrestled Hercules!"

"I killed Hercules."

"As I could you. But I respect you as a warrior Kratos. We need not spill more Spartan blood over this." Diomedes begins to strip his armor, as well as drop his spear. Kratos looking on unfazed as Diomedes thick 9-inch uncut log falls between his legs, hard as a rock. "We will wrestle brutally to standstill. No garments, no weapons."

Kratos sneers in disagreement, but then thinks it through further. He is right, no more Spartan blood need fall today. Besides, Kratos loved wrestling as a young warrior, and was of course the very best in his regiment. This might be exactly the type of fight he needed, he thinks to himself as he begins to put his weapons away, stripping his armor, as an equally impressive 10 inch monster emerges from between his light grey thighs. "I will not show mercy."

Diomedes and Kratos notice each other's throbbing cocks at the mention of the wrestling as they slowly walk up on each other, squaring up forehead to forehead as their cocks touch, both shivering at the contact but refusing to show it. "I expect nothing less."

As if a primal switch flipped in the brains of both meaty Gods, they jump on each other, as their toned massive bodies strain for the first time. Growling in each other's ears realizing quickly they have each met their match, Kratos dick twinging with pleasure at the thought. No need to hold back, as they struggle to top each other for even an opening mount as they take each other to the snowy ground. Whether it was Kratos or Diomedes who initiated the contact, it hardly matters anymore as a clump of blonde and grey muscle wraps around the others. Ravaging each other like two rival bears. The two Gods are determined to go at it to the finish no matter how close the fight.

For nearly a half hour it is a back and forth constant struggle. Kratos finally mounts Diomedes, pinning his arms above his head as they each put a leg between the other's and wrap muscular lower framed up, forming a cocoon of aggressive, superhuman bearhugging on the ground. Barely moving and unable to stand, the men double down on the mutual squeeze, the friction of the hard cocks on each others thighs causing uncomfortable pleasure as they brawl. With Diomedes arms still mounted, Kratos leans forward, and smashes his pec on Diomedes face. Without hesitation, Diomedes does what any man would do in a savage encounter like this and bites the fleshy pec, brutal like was promised. Kratos growls like a hurt dog, forcing him to loosen the grip on Diomedes left arm as he shifts it, wrapping it around Kratos plump rock ass. Kratos sacrifices his right arm's dominating position, moving his hand to the even opponents neck as he tries to choke him for retaliation on the bite as the fight becomes delectably intense. With Diomedes right arm free, he uses it to complete his wrap up of Kratos beefy bottom and flips positions, putting him on top. Grunting and groaning like animals, Diomedes returns the choking favor, both his large and powerful hands flying to Kratos' neck.

"Yield," Diomedes barks.

This only forces a prideful anger in the God of War, as his Spartan rage allows him to power the blonde musclebrute to his back again. Both men so even, even Mimir is speechless watching the two specimens battle in this way. With Kratos back on top, the fight takes a turn as movements nearly cease.

There Kratos and Diomedes lie. Legs, torsos, and faces all meeting and testing with the others. Kratos growls as Diomedes grabs a fat chunk of his grey ass, forcing a headbutt back from Kratos. "Ay look at them go," Mimir mutters to himself. Two even Gods in their absolute prime testing each other naked in missionary positions, was quite a spectacle after all. He paid particular attention to both mens monster cocks, that have now been ever-so-slowly rubbing all over each other's lower bodies. The stimulation forces both men overboard as each keeps a hand on the other's throat, grinding it out. While they begin to frot, Diomedes slaps and attacks Kratos ass from under him, beating it like a piece of meat with his free hand. The lust of battle taking both men over, Kratos lays his own bite to Diomedes shoulder, forcing a loud scream as they push cocks into each other faster and more aggressive, both refusing to ever give their opponent the satisfaction of pulling away.

Becoming less and less clear there will be a winner of the match at all, Diomedes continues to spank Kratos, more out of frustration and a need to get under his opponent's skin. One spank, two spank, taunting from under him as he does it.

"Stop touching it."

"Make me."

Kratos knows what he must do. With an unexpected effort, he ends the stalemate. Flipping Diomedes to his back, that juicy blonde ass up to the sky. Diomedes knows what is coming immediately as he tries to frantically scramble away from the mutual vice grip they've held on each other all fight. "Don't you dare."

Kratos doesn't heed the warning as he plunges his 10 inch throbbing cock in his gaping asshole, domesticating him to his moans as they battle. Diomedes bucks and strains as Kratos fucks his asshole possessively. Not forgetting this is still a battle for dominance, Kratos wraps Diomedes up with his equally sized bicep, constricting his neck as he penetrates his opponent. Diomedes' rock hard cock dripping precum as the hunky God of War asphyxiates and owns him right there.

Diomedes gasps for air and claws back at Kratos but to no avail, sputtering and grunting in his choke as a white stream of cum bursts from him. Taking the power from his movements as he crumbles into Kratos powerful, lustful cock.

Clearly a bit hot-and-bothered by the Godly brawl that just took place before him, Mimir sighs. "Ay, brothers."

He rips the God off of him, giving himself blue-balls as his hard cock desperately throbs for a finish. Kratos has not came for anybody since Faye. That is sacred, and will not change unless someone earns it.

Kratos rolls Diomedes defeated, cum-soaked musclebody to his back, and steps on his stomach. "Is that all?"

Diomedes croaks out all he can manage before he passes out from exhaustion, Diomedes croaks out. "This~ isn't~ over."