Kris's Anjel

Story Info
A young herder encounters a wounded anjel.
2.7k words
4.27
6.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
297 Followers

A World of Womencraft Story

Kris leaned back against the tree and casually watched his archons graze on the lowland plains. The Hinterlands were known in the area as a harsh, unforgiving terrain, but near the Blasted Mountains, there were sprawling highlands and lowlands rife with long grass. Raising archons was time consuming work. Six months out of the year, Kris would graze his archons on the Infinite Plains and up into the The Hinterlands, fattening them up for market and letting them breed openly. Archons were the prize livestock of Patriam, and many historians would agree Patriam wouldn't even exist without the domestication of archons.

Archons were massive beasts standing six feet high from the tip of their hooves to the crown of horns on their heads. They came in a variety of colors from the common and shaggy mud-hairs to the downy and rare snow-hairs and everything in between. This season, one of his matrons gave birth to a gorgeous snow-hair he named Anjel. The snow-hair would fetch a massive sum, especially if he could drive it to Trinity's market. Kris could earn more money for an adult snow-hair, but the risk of theft, disease, or predator was simply too high when he could count on a sale of a snow-hair calf worth five times the amount of an adult mud-hair.

Since he was six years old, Kris's life was spent raising his father's archons. He and his two brothers were responsible for grazing the 120 odd crown of archons among themselves, spreading to the far reaches of the plains in search of fodder. Kris could go for months at a time without seeing another human being. On the rare occasion, a hunter or traveler would approach him for directions or for a sale which Kris was forbidden from selling by his father. It was a life of solitude that Kris grew up in. His only company was his thoughts and the archons.

The life wasn't tremendously difficult though. Predators regularly roamed the plains and hinterlands, but they rarely troubled the archon herd. Archons were sweet, passive creatures which had taken to humes as if the Devs intended it. But an agitated archon was a fearsome beast. At the occasional inn or respite, Kris had hear stories from guildies proclaiming the fierceness of archons being ridden into battle. Kris couldn't imagine his passive lambs being used for warfare. Since the Age of Lords had drawn to a close, archons were chiefly used for travel, farm work, or fur, meat, and bone.

With little else to do besides watching the sky, Kris took his cock into his hand. There had never been a time when masturbating outdoors felt strange to him. For four years he grazed archons in solitude. Stroking was one of the few pleasures left to him, and he thanked the Devs for his brothers showing him how it was done. Kris closed his eyes and imagined mounting his mother and sisters like the archons mount—taking them from behind and rutting into them until he was spent. He imagined their breasts swaying like udders as he fucked them. In seconds, Kris's cock pulsed with ecstasy, and white cum covered his knuckles. He casually wiped the cum in the grass and gripped his cock again, still hard with need.

Before he could begin again with thoughts of his female family members (or his brothers on those special nights together) a wide, ominous shadow swept over the valley. The archons bellowed to each other, alerting everyone in the herd of a potential predator. They curled into a tight cluster, horns out, ready to defend as the shadow slipped across the valley in the blazing light of midday. Kris darted to his feet and grabbed his herding stick. The stick was a warped, bent branch of ironwood taller than his unimpressive stature by a good two feet. At the end were strings of nuts and dried gourds filled with pebbles that made aggressive, unpleasant noises when shaken. Kris hurried to Plainsrider, his very own archon, and leapt on.

For all he knew, the shadow was simply a hawk searching for food, but it could easily be a roc or a wendigo. Kris had yet to see a predator large enough to steal away one of his archons, but that wouldn't stop a predator from trying to make a meal of one. He circled the herd, making sure everyone was accounted for. Thirty-one were accounted for, including Plainsrider. The shadow darted across the plains, and that was when Kris remembered Anjel made thirty-two.

Kris urged Plainsrider on with a shout and a whap of his stick, following the shadow over a rise in the terrain. Clearing the elevation, he found Anjel carelessly grazing on a patch of heather just as the shadow approached him. Though the archons were too large to be carried away, a newborn would be easy pickings for a roc. Kris urged his archon on, making a mad scramble for Anjel. Though archons were impressive beasts, they could easily outrun a hume at full charge. That being said, roc's were much, much faster. The shadow slipped along the plains, right at Anjel. Kris held his breath, realizing he was about to lose the most valuable crown in his herd. Just as the shadow reached Anjel...nothing happened. The shadow slipped by, ignoring the calf. Kris looked up and shielded his eyes, trying to see what was happening. A broad set of wings were clearly silhouetted against the brilliant sun.

Kris continued, coming to a stop next to Anjel just in case the predator tried another approach, but it didn't. The creature veered towards Ur, plummeting as if shot out of the sky. Kris watched the descent, and witnessed a winged hume crash into the ground on the other side of the rise. With a length of rope on his hip, he tied Anjel's tiny horns to Plainsrider's and sent the two back to the herd before rushing off to find the hume. Outside the shade of the tree where he had been resting, Kris found a broad set of dark, tan wings wider than two archons snout to snout.

Without due care, he ran to the figure in case they were in need of aid. The wings stirred and folded on themselves, revealing a tall figure writhing on the ground. Immediately, Kris noticed an arrow sticking out of the figure. He ran to the tree and grabbed his knapsack filled with tinctures, ointments, and other supplies—mostly designed for the care of archons, then ran back to the winged figure. Now closer, Kris realized it was a woman. The first thing he notice was how tall she was. She must have been a good foot taller than him, though Kris believed he still had a lot of growing to do. She had long, dark hair tied behind her head, and was wearing scraps of fabric and armor to cover her arms, legs, face, breasts, and groin. Her exposed skin was cut and bruised. Only then did Kris realize the obvious; she was an anjel like the ones out of legend.

Some on Patriam held it common knowledge that anjels existed and lived among the clouds over the countryside. They were almost never seen in public, and seemed to avoid interacting with humes altogether. On occasion, a farmer or herder might report seeing one sail through the sky but were never taken seriously. And who would believe Kris if he told them an anjel crash-landed while he was out grazing?

As he unpacked his medicines, Kris took in the beauty of the creature before him. Her face was fierce and lovely, though her eyes were closed. Her body was thin and hard, just like his, and her skin was sun-scorched, golden-brown. Her left fist clenched a ragged blade, rusty, covered in blood, cracked and pitted. She must have come from a nearby battle.

Kris took his cleanest rag and dumped some tincture into it which was supposed to stave off infections. All his medicines were really only for archons, but he had to do something for her. Hesitantly, he moved his hand towards the gorgeous woman and treated the first wound he saw. The anjel gasped and hissed in pain as he touched the medicated rag to a gash on her hip. To be sure he treated the entire wound, he delicately slid her codpiece down.

Powerful sexual thoughts surged through he mind, touching a woman for the first time and seeing her bare skin exposed. Not to mention the sounds she made which could be mistaken for sexual ecstasy. Though fully erect, Kris continued his duties, treating every wound he found on her body and using up all his rags to the point he tore up his blanket to use as bandages. The only thing now was the black arrow jutting from her lower back. Throughout his treatment, the anjel spoke no words, only moaning in pain as he sterilized and bandaged her wounds. The arrow needed to be removed, and it would hurt a lot.

Kris removed his knife from his bag and scraped it back and forth across a strip of archon leather for maximum sharpness. Still, it was a cheap knife and wouldn't make this experience pleasant for her. He soaked the knife in tincture and placed a hand on her bare hip, ready to penetrate her skin.

"This is going to hurt a lot," he said, sweat beading his forehead. With a hard swallow, Kris cut her skin. The anjel hissed in pain and squirmed. To stop her from injuring herself, Kris sat on her legs which did nothing to quell his aching erection. This was the most contact he had ever had with a woman in his entire life. Taking a deep breath, he made another cut as close to the arrow as possible. The anjel cried out in pain and tried to get away from him, but he laid on top of her to stop her. He knew an arrow could kill an archon if left in long enough. The same had to be true for anjels. Kris could feel his erection pressed against her body and wondered if she felt it too.

Making a third cut, he tested the arrow. The anjel moaned in pain once more. The worst thing he could do was break off the arrow tip inside her. He jammed the knife in deep and watched as more blood covered her leg. The sight made him sick seeing such a beautiful person covered in so much blood. Using the knife like a wedge, he pried the arrow out, tip and all.

"Lords fucking Devs!" the anjel cried, bucking him off with a kick to the head. Kris regained his equilibrium and rushed to her side, dumping the remaining tincture in the wound then packing it with white willow pulp before wrapping a bandage around her waist as she whined in protest.

"You're okay. I got the arrow out," he said as he finished bandaging her with the last strip of his blanket. He would have to sleep with the archons tonight for warmth and hope one didn't roll over on him. The anjel stared at him with wide, frightened eyes the color of deep amber.

"I'm not here to hurt you," he said with his hands up.

"You're not a medic," she said, her husky voice trembling.

"No, I'm a herder."

The anjel looked around and just then seemed to realize she wasn't on a battlefield but in a wide, deep valley of green. Kris watched her expectantly. She seemed confused and terrified.

"Where's my battalion?" she asked.

Kris shook his head. "You're safe here. I haven't seen anyone besides you in almost two months."

She continued to watch him, unsure if he could be trusted.

"I have to return to the battle where I'm needed." The anjel was just barely able to get to her feet before she staggered. Kris caught her around the waist and held her arm to balance her. Her wings stretched out with a flap.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kris asked. The anjel's jaw was clenched in pain, and her sun burnt skin glistened from her ordeal. Without realizing it, she moved her hand to the wound in her back. Kris was in awe of her height and beautiful body. With a flap of her wings she took to the air. Inspiration flooded Kris's heart as this magnificent being took flight. But the wonder was short lived as the anjel looped in a spiral before landing hard.

"You should rest!" Kris called as he ran to her. With little resistance, he took her arms and guided her to the tree where he was previously napping. She lay with her back to the tree, gasping for breath. Kris retrieved one of his waterskins and helped her drink from it. The anjel took deep, greedy gulps, swallowing half the skin before she gasped for air. Without thinking, Kris touched her sweaty forehead. Her wild eyes blazed.

"I really think you should take it easy. You're hurt."

The angel removed the ragged yellow scarf from around her neck and unbuckled her breastplate until the only thing covering her chest was a sweat-stained shift that had seen better days. Kris's erection spring forth once more, noticing the erect nipples on her small breasts. Her body was tremendously gorgeous—hard, lean, and kissed by the sun. Kris couldn't help but imagine rutting in her.

"What's your name?" she asked, noticing his stare on her chest. Kris swallowed hard and stumbled over his words.

"Kris..."

"My name is Alyss. Thank you for tending to me." Alyss continued to remove her leathers and armor until she was wearing nothing but her shift and panties. Kris's mind raced with erotic thoughts. Alyss's body was long, hard, and beautiful. She was clearly built for war, but seeing her in this state of dress almost felt taboo. Though she could easily kill him if he tried to force himself on her, it didn't stop him from wanting to rut between her long, toned thighs.

Alyss watched his stare. Kris was completely oblivious to how much attention he was paying to her body. He didn't even notice that his erection was on full display for the war anjel.

"Do you wish to see me naked?" she asked. Kris swallowed a dry swallow and nodded eagerly. Alyss removed her delicate shift, exposing her little, hard breasts to Kris. Then she scooted her hips and removed her panties, exposing her dark bush to the young herder.

"Have you ever seen a woman naked before?" she asked, the slightest hint of a grin on her wind-chapped lips.

"Only growing up when me and my sisters would take baths together..."

Alyss reached out and stroked Kris's little cock with her rough hand. Kris moaned, and his knees folded to the ground. Alyss leaned forward and stroked his small cock with a smile.

"You're much smaller than an anjel, but I think I can find a way to pay you back for helping me." Alyss leaned all the way forward and took his small cock into her mouth. Kris gasped from the intense sensation of having a warm, wet mouth wrapped around his cock. His hips trembled with erotic excitement, and the muscles in his groin pulled tight.

Alyss had a dexterous mouth, massaging his small length with her lips and tongue. Kris whined and held onto her head as he blew a watery load. Alyss grabbed his head and let his cum drip from her mouth onto his face. She looked down in surprised to see his still hard cock twitching with need. Alyss turned and planted her flat butt over Kris's cock, guiding his erection inside her. The anjel's pussy felt heavenly squeezing his shaft. With her wings in his face, she moved her hips back and forth, fucking him.

Kris clung to the beautiful and power person. Her body was warm and hard. His mind was blank with pleasure having his cock massaged and received by a hot, wet pussy. In seconds, he whined again and had an orgasm so intense, stars sparkled at the corners of his visions. Finally, his cock shrunk back to an embarrassingly small size.

Alyss climbed off him and leaned against the tree. There she began to masturbate. Kris watched with fascination as she rubbed her hairy pussy in circles. After a few moments, she gasped and crumpled to the ground, breathing heavily as her sleepy eyes stared at him.

"I'll remain for the night, but by morning I must return to my battalion."


IllyHymen
IllyHymen
297 Followers