Krissy Ch. 03: A Beach Day

Story Info
A relaxing day at the beach takes an unexpected turn.
3.3k words
4
20.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuuuck! Why do I always end up in these situations? I know I like to be naughtier than is good for me every once in a while, but I swear that was all just play. A girl's gotta have her fun time, right? That's how this started too, but I'm not sure if it's so funny anymore. I'm not even sure where the fuck I am... If I could just could reach my phone. Ouch!... nope. No phone.

I'm getting a bit scared now. I hope he comes back soon. Actually, I hope he doesn't come back at all. Aaargh! Why am I so stupid?

Always playing the tough bitch or the innocent schoolgirl, depending on who's watching. But come to think about it, this all started pretty innocent. Well, kind of innocent anyway. Well, I acted a bit like the tough bitch towards Monica, but that was just to persuade her to come with me. It was just going for a swim, right? What could possibly go wrong? I guess now we know. And I'm afraid I still have to find out how wrong exactly.

It seemed like such a good idea this morning. Especially in this summer heat I just really wanted to swim and hang around in the sunshine. It was a shame that all the boys had left to do some stupid boys sports thingy. No idea what that's all about, and why they would like it more than going for a swim with me. I have the idea that after the final school party the boys have started to avoid me. Not that I really care, they're such kids. I found out that I like older men better. They are much more experienced but also easier to manipulate.

I had so much fun with that old psychiatrist. It's a shame he didn't get the opportunity to give me some more of his special "treatments". I feel kind of sorry for him, too. First he was so excited that he almost had a heart attack treating me. And then all the hassle and panic when those horrible women came in.

But really! Don't these people knock before entering a room? Of course, because I was still "hypnotized", I didn't know what happened to me. Pfah! Stupid bitches. They treated me like I just survived a plane crash or something. Rolled me in a blanket and gave me tea and cookies. What do they expect me to do with tea and fucking cookies while my pussy's on fire and they just stopped this very sweet and kind doctor from stuffing his, and I have to admit this, huge cock in my ass. I was all worked up and those old cows try to comfort me with cookies!

Of course, I pretended to not remember a thing, so when the police came to take the doctor away I couldn't tell them anything. Even my mother never spoke about the event even once. I noticed a smirk on my brothers face when he mentioned it, but mother shut him up right away. And besides that, he only comes over for dinner every second week or less. Too busy being a student the rest of the time.

We had this thing a while ago when he felt he should punish me. I might have stretched things a bit too far on that occasion and probably could have seen it coming. But I really liked what happened then. I fingered myself to sleep every evening for weeks after that, thinking about him, and even now I can still feel my panties getting damp if he looks at me in that way. He knows what I'm up to.

So the boys I used to be in school with aren't that interesting anymore. But it's always nice to go with them to the lake and watch them try to hide their hard-ons after we play tag in the water or a game of chicken, where you sit on a guy's shoulders and have to fight another couple. Sometimes my top "accidentally" comes off without me noticing until somebody warns me. You should see those eyes popping out of their heads. Well, perhaps it would have been fun to go with them.

But because they all had something better to do I decided to ask Monica to join me. She never has anything else to do because she doesn't have any friends. I only ask her if all else fails, but it's nice to see her grateful to join me. And besides, with the clothes she's wearing I always get all the attention. Just the way I like it. Or at least, liked it up until now. Perhaps this time it would have been better to have the attention diverted from me.

It's funny, every time we get together I tease her a bit. You know, just to get people to laugh so they like me. Last time we were at a party, and I guess I was a bit drunk, so I said something about her older brother and her or her mother doing it together. I don't even remember what it was. But that got her angry. She didn't say anything and just left. Everyone else thought it was pretty funny and I was the star of the party. Ironically, that was the same evening that my brother, errm, decided to..."punish" me. If she only knew about that one. Hahaha!

Still, she was very keen on coming with me to the lake to do some sun bathing. She even proposed to go to the smaller lake behind her parents' farm. That saved us the trip going all the way to the big lake, I thought. And it is a nice place to swim too. Nice warm water because it's not so deep. So we sat down on the beach on our towels. I was a bit shocked when Monica showed me the bottle of vodka she had brought, but I never say no to a free drink.

Soon I was starting to feel all fuzzy and warm and went for a swim. I just love the feeling of swimming when I'm tipsy. It makes me feel so free. I was also starting to get a bit horny. That's what sun and alcohol do to me. A shame no boys could come. Then I thought I saw a flash coming from the shed. But it could also have been the reflection of the sun in the water. I was getting a bit cold too so I went back to the beach. Monica was lying on her belly playing with her phone. I noticed she had taken her top off.

"Nobody is looking, why don't you take it off too?" she said. I looked at her. She actually has a pretty good body. Her boobs aren't as big as mine, but they stand up firmly from her chest. And what did she have there? Now that's quite shocking.

"Did you have your nipples pierced?" I asked.

"Yes. I've had them for almost a month now. But don't tell anyone, my mother doesn't know." she answered.

"Didn't it hurt like hell?" I asked. "My nipples are so sensitive, I think I would die putting a needle in them."

"Not really," she replied. "Just a bit in the beginning, but now I like them. I love to play with them, it sends shivers through my whole body. Would you...would you like to touch them?"

"Can I?" I asked. It must have been the vodka that made my head spin, but suddenly I thought it was a good idea to look further into the matter. I stuck out my hand and softly caressed her nipple. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. Must feel good, I thought to myself. Her nipple immediately became erect and I noticed it was much bigger than mine. I have soft flat, almost inverted pink nipples. Monica's are brown and stand out from her tiny breasts like little candies. I hesitated before I touched the tiny black ring hanging from it. It felt strange but she seemed to like it. She whispered something to me.

"What?" I said.

"Pull it," she said. "Pull it softly and twist it a little, oooooh! Yes like that. Harder!" I pulled the ring like she said and turned it around. "Don't stop!" she said and I noticed she had her hand inside her bikini bottoms.

"Hey! I'm not a lesbian, you know!" I said, or actually, murmured. But I think it was just to keep up appearances, because deep down inside I think I actually liked doing this to her, and I could feel my juices starting to flow between my legs.

"Just shut the fuck up and keep going!" she growled. Okay... I thought. Now that's scary. Better do what she says now. I always thought she was a bit of a weak pussy, but this was a whole different side she was suddenly showing. I could see she was rubbing her clit like crazy while I pulled both of her rings harder and harder. The nipples pulled up like the top of a circus tent. I thought it must hurt like hell, but she didn't seem to mind. The contrary, she pushed a few fingers of her other hand past her bikini into her slit and worked it hard. And with hard I mean, really hard. I was shocked to see her doing that from so close by, but getting pretty horny myself at the same time. And then she came. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. She shook like she had an epileptic attack and liquid was running over her hand from her pussy. After she came back to her senses she kissed me full on the mouth and grabbed my boobs, and I swear I could see flashes of light.

"That was great," she said, "Thank you. I need to go to the toilet now." and went to the house.

Wow. I was already quite horny, but now I was really worked up. I needed to do something about it. I took off my top and lay myself down on my belly. Thinking about pulling Monica's nipples, I started to pull and pinch my own. The harder I pinched it the more my clit asked to be touched too, and I put my hand between my thighs, slipping my fingers in my bikini bottom and between the slippery folds of my wet pussy. My clit was swollen and very sensitive. I pushed it with my index finger and softly tapped it enjoying the overwhelming sensation. When I rubbed it harder it sent flashes of light in my closed eyes and I started to moan a bit. Perhaps I had a little bit too much vodka I thought, but this feels amazing!

Just as I got really into it I felt a shade falling over me. "Well, well, what have we here?" a raw voice said. I looked up and saw it was Monica's stupid brother. And of course, I should have known with the flashes and all, he was carrying a camera. God, I'm such a stupid cow sometimes. I didn't know what to do.

"Fuck off, asshole," I said, but deep down I hoped he would stay and watch me get off. He didn't move but just kept smiling at me. It wasn't a nice smile.

"I noticed you like my little sister," he said. "I took some nice pictures of you guys with my camera." "Caa maa raa," he said. Like the moron just learned the word. "Aren't you the girl who said about my sister that her mother is also her aunty and that she gets fucked in the ass by her brother, which happens to be me, as a birthday gift? I don't think that was a very nice thing to say. It made my sister very sad...you know, I can find some people who would be very interested in seeing my pictures,' he said. "Would you like that? Or you can make it up to me. Since you're here anyway, already naked, that would be a great idea." I remember thinking, now I'm fucked. But some part of me was also curious what was going to happen so I didn't react until it was too late.

And that's how I ended up here. In just my bikini bottom, and with my hand chained to a workbench. That brother of Monica might sound a bit stupid, but he is this typical well-built farmer's son. Strong as hell. He had me in no time where he wanted me. Just pulled me up from the beach and took me under his arm. Actually, the thought of it makes me a bit wet again. And I didn't get to come at the beach so why don't I just...What's wrong with me? Am I starting to go crazy? I just got abducted and locked up and the only thing I want to do is finger myself to orgasm. I should be trying to escape or at least be panicking by now. But noo, I start rubbing myself raw. Mmmm, that was actually a good idea. I feel much more relaxed now.

"It seems that every time we meet you are masturbating, aren't you?" Oh fuck! He came back. "Are you ready for your birthday gift? he asks. "

My birthday gift?" What the fuck is he talking about? It's not even my birthday... Ooooh wait. I think I know what he's aiming at. Shit. Why did I even say anything like that? It wasn't even that funny. But going on the look on his face this guy means business. "Listen," I say, "I'm really sorry that I said those things. It was just a joke. I didn't mean it. Can you please let me go now? I won't tell anyone what happened, I swear."

"Oh, I'm sure you won't," he says. "I still have those pictures, remember? But you're not going anywhere until we settle this by giving you your birthday gift. So now, just stop whining and do as I tell you to do." And with one big swipe he pushes all the tools from the workbench on the floor and carries me on top of it. Ouch! That things is hard and cold and rough and my skin is soft and sensitive.

"Please don't do this," I almost beg him.

"I thought I told you to shut up," he says, and pushes me on my belly. He takes my other hand and ties it to the other leg of the bench. Then he pulls me to the other end so my legs hang in the air and my arms are stretched, dragging my hard nipples painfully over the rough wood. He pushes my legs down so my feet touch the floor and ties my knees to the legs of the bench. I can't move anything now and I'm totally exposed. I know I shouldn't like this and be scared as hell, but boy, is this hot. I can feel my fluids almost gushing out of my pussy by now.

"Ok! I get it," I say, "you want to scare me. Well I'm really scared now, so it worked. Can you please let me go now?" He doesn't answer. From the corner of my eye I can see him throw his trousers to the side. "Please? Please don't do this, it was just a joke, I already told you. Ow!" Suddenly a couple of fingers (two, three?) are pushing into my pussy. Ah! Fuck that feels good.

"Aren't you just a horny little teasing slut?" he says. "Pretending not to like it, but your pussy is dripping wet."

"Please!" I beg, but I'm not sure anymore if I beg him to stop or to go on. His fingers are so rough and big. I feel so full. He just rams them in without mercy. And I love it.

But then I feel him spitting on my asshole. Oh oh, this is going the wrong way, literally.

"No please don't!" I say. "You can't fuck me there, it will hurt too much!" He doesn't answer, but I feel him position his hard cock at the entrance of my ass. He wiggles a bit and then pushes it in, hard. "Aawaawawaw! It hurts!" I shout. "Please stop! I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I cry. But he keeps on pushing until his whole big and thick cock is in my tiny sensitive asshole. It hurts so much. That bastard! He starts pulling back and one moment I hope that he pulls it out, but then he suddenly pushes back in and start pumping in and out. "Please stop!" I cry. It hurts so much, but I'm not sure if I really want him to stop anymore.

I can feel my nipples rubbing against the bench top, and every time he pushes in my clit hits the side of the wood. "Awawaw", I still cry, but I'm moving out of this world. With each stroke a bit more. He pulls back again. How long is this guy's cock, anyway? It seems to go on for minutes before it reaches the end. For a moment it seems he's going to pull it out entirely and I catch myself saying "Don't take it out!" He holds it for one second and pushes it back in. "Aaaaahh! Yeaah! Keep going." I say. And he does.

He start fucking my ass with long, deep strokes. He uses so much force that the heavy bench is moving, putting extra pressure on my pussy and my poor nipples and belly. The lights in the room blink until I just see spots and liquids come running out of every part of my body. Tears are running down my face and fall in the puddle of drool that's coming from the corner of my mouth. On the other side I'm so ridiculously wet that it's running down my legs to the floor. The room is now spinning around me. That monster still pumping away in my ass like a steam engine. Doesn't he ever come?

Secretly I hope he goes on forever when I suddenly feel a painful sting on my ass. My eyes fly open! He hit me! "Aaaw!" I shout, but he hits me again and again. It really hurts. I start crying how sorry I am and that I didn't want to make anyone sad or mad at me but I don't think he believes me and just goes on fucking my ass. Then suddenly, out of nowhere a huge orgasm overflows me. I can feel my eyes rolling back in their sockets and I feel like I'm dying. My breathing and heart seem to stop and I feel every muscle in my pussy and ass convulsing. Liquid comes running down my legs and soon I stand in a puddle. Then everything turns black before my sight is filled with stars. Jesus tap-dancing Christ! I've never had an orgasm as strong as this. It feels like I'm flying.

When I come down I see Monica's brother putting his pants back on so I assume he's also done. Also my legs and wrists are free. I must have blacked out.

"It seems to me you liked your birthday present." he says. "Let's call this even, alright? And I hope you make sure that, in the future, I don't hear any nasty stories about you. Do you agree?" I just nod. "Ok. That's settled then." he says and opens the door for me to walk me back to the beach. Monica is lying in the sun, playing with her phone as before.

"Where were you all this time?" she asks.

"I, ehh, had a talk with your brother. Didn't we?" I look at him.

"Yes we had a very constructive conversation." he says. "Your cute friend here might need another drink Mona." he says.

And I swear that, when they thought I didn't notice, they winked at each other.

Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers