Krissy Ch. 07: Jani's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I recover, Miss Monica tells me to get up. "That went almost perfect." she says, "It's just a shame most of your cum ended up on my feet. But I think that's still fixable." She sticks her feet in the air. I get the hint and start licking my cum from her feet, sniffing the soles, and licking between her toes until she thinks they are clean enough. "Good boy." she says, patting me on the head and climbs under the sheets. "I'm going to go take a nap, it has been a busy night." I look at her with questioning eyes. She smiles. "Of course you can stay, sweetie. There's enough room at the foot end if you curl up a bit." She turns off the light. "Good night, Jani boy." she whispers, "I'm happy that I've met you."

I don't have the energy to answer anymore. I'm content, and fall asleep.

***Many thanks to Vexingvanna for the writing tips and editing help.***

12