Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Three lacrosse players cross the girls' boundaries.
2.1k words
4.42
16.5k
8

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

TW: This story includes nonconsensual sexual contact.

In the prior installment, the crew had a contest to determine whether Krissy or Cayleigh had the wetter pussy. It was shaping up to end in a tie. But then Krissy's littler brother Kimo, his friend Jake, and three more of their lacrosse buddies came home to find Krissy and Cayleigh naked, spread eagle and dripping, with their four male friends likewise naked and stroking their cocks.

"Holy fucking shit balls!" Exclaimed Jake, surveying the scene in front of them.

The crew and Jens, despite a powerful urge to cover themselves, all simultaneously realized that there was no point. There was no concealing what they were up to -- they were all naked. Their clothes were in a heap over by the dining room, the master suite bathtub was full of Krissy's pubic hair, the scent of the girls' sex in the air was pungent and strong, and beyond that, four boys with dick in hand were standing there in front of two girls, naked, shaved, legs splayed open for the whole house to see. Yeah, no. Covering up was not the answer.

"Jesus Christ, Krissy!" Kimo said. "Did you shave your pussy tonight?"

"You've saw your sister's pussy earlier today?" asked one of the other lacrosse players, quizzically.

"No." Stammered Kimo. "Well, yes. But not like that. Well, kind of like that. But it's not what you're thinking. Whatever you're thinking."

"Hey man, I don't judge. She's hot as fuck!" Said the other boy.

"Dude, that's my sister. Come on." Replied Kimo.

"Look," said Krissy, "there's no sugar coating this. You can use your imaginations and come up with a version of what's been going on tonight. We're busted. So I just have three requests: First, don't tell Mom and Dad; second, don't spread it around school; and third, could one of you come over here and help settle a bet?"

"What kind of bet?" asked Kimo.

"Not you Kimo!" Krissy exclaimed. "I just need one of your friends to come decide whether my pussy is juicier than Cayleigh's, or the other way around. Do you think you can do that?"

"Uhm, how, exactly?" Asked Jake.

"Don't be daft!" Cayleigh shot back. "You need to come over here and slide your fingers into us and see who feels juicier. This isn't rocket science."

"Gross! I want no part of this." Said Kimo, who turned and started walking up the stairs to his room. His friends all remained planted to the floor where they stood, their eyes glued to the pornographic display in front of them. "Jake! Cisco! Come on -- we can use the X-box in my parent's study. There's a 60-inch flat screen in there!"

Jake, a loyal friend indeed, turned reluctantly and ascended the steps behind Kimo.

"Yeah, uhm, we'll be up in a couple of minutes." One of the other three boys called to Kimo.

"For fuck's sake." Yelled Kimo, as he and Jake retreated to the upstairs of the house.

The other three boys stepped down into the sunken living room. "Hi, I'm Cisco!" said the first, a tall, muscular boy with olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes. "It's short for Francisco." He extended his hand to nobody in particular, but when he realized that Jimmy, Rob, Timmy and Jens all had their dicks in their hands, he withdrew it.

"Uhm, so this is Chris and Jon." Said Cisco, gesturing at the other two boys. "We play lacrosse with Kimo. We all just graduated last week. So this is, uhm, pretty cool." He said, taking in the scene before him -- two older girls all spread eagle and dripping from their shaved pussies, and four naked dudes with dicks in hand. He wasn't really sure how to engage with the situation.

"Yeah, hi." Said Chris.

"Yo." Said Jon.

"Nice to meet you boys," said Krissy. "Look, this is my parents' house. You've all probably been here before. You've got to keep this on the down low. Deal? You work with me, and we'll let you hang out and party with us."

"I mean," Cisco stammered, "sure, I guess. Yeah. We can do that. Right? He looked at Jon and Chris, who looked skeptical, but nodded in agreement.

"Great." Said Krissy. "We have an understanding. So, which one of you wants to break this tie?"

"I'll do it." Offered Cisco.

"Ok -- we have a volunteer!" Said Krissy. "Do you understand what you need to do?"

"I stick my fingers into both of you and then say who's juiciest? Is that it?" Cisco asked.

"That is, in fact, it." Replied Krissy.

"This work for you, Cayleigh?" Krissy confirmed her friend's assent.

Cayleigh was less enthused about bringing these new kids into their game, or about getting fingered by this high school kid she barely new, but he was damn handsome, so that helped. And she figured with all her friends there, in Krissy's house, it was safe. "I'm good. Bring it." Cayleigh affirmed.

"Right, then! Get ready to go cave diving, Cisco!" Krissy joked.

And with that, Krissy pulled her knees back like she had for the twins, and offered up her dripping slit to her little brother's lacrosse buddy. Cayleigh did likewise.

Cisco's eyes looked like they might literally pop right out of his head, but he was there to fulfill a mission. He stepped forward between the girls. Unlike the twins, Cisco used his thumbs, pressing one thumb into each girl's pussy while palming their mounds. He swirled both thumbs around inside them, which made both of the girls moan more, and only made the swelling erection in Cisco's own shorts grow larger.

Krissy and Cayleigh were enjoying his ministrations with their eyes closed, but when Krissy opened her eyes for just a moment she realized that Chris and Jon were both filming the proceedings on their phones.

"Oh, no, no, no, no! That's not happening. No pics, no video!" she said. She did nothing to change position or cover herself, making her serious tone seem oddly comical. "Come on -- delete what you've got."

"I've got a better idea," said Jon. "How about we keep the photos. In fact, how about we keep taking more. But we'll make you a deal: you let us party with you guys and shoot whatever we want, and we won't tell your parents or anyone else at school what happened here tonight."

Krissy felt her throat drop into her stomach. This whole evening had been nothing but joyful, kinky fun with her closest friends until these twirps showed up and now they want to turn it into a blackmail porno shoot.

"Dammit." Krissy blurted out. "Fine -- but you have to promise, swear on your lives, you won't tell my folks and you won't share those pics."

"We promise -- right guys?" Said Jon, looking at Chris, and then at Cisco. "We can agree to that."

They all nodded. Krissy felt her nerves relax knowing that their exploits wouldn't leave the room. Or wouldn't leave those phones, at least. She looked up at Cisco, who was still kneeling in front of her and Cayleigh with his thumbs wrist deep inside each of them. "Do we have a winner?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm on the fence here. You're both juicy as fuck." he responded slyly. "I think you should let Chris and Jon feel too, and then all three of us can vote -- can't be a tie again that way."

"Oh come on -- that wasn't the deal." Protested Krissy.

"I think the deal is that we get to do whatever we want as long as we don't tell your parents or plaster your naked body all over the internet." Cisco responded.

Krissy felt trapped. She literally could not have been more exposed and vulnerable, knees pulled up to her shoulders, Cisco's thumb inside of her, eighteen-year-old lacrosse studs shooting video of her most private parts, and her four best friends and Jens all watching nakedly and helplessly. She had picked Cisco, and Cayleigh had consented. That was all good. This was different.

But what choice do we have? Krissy thought.

"Fine, fine." She said. The only way to restore some semblance of a sense of control was to keep up the game and let the new boys play.

"Hey, don't I get a vote in this?" Protested Cayleigh.

"Only if you want your photos on the internet too." Said Cisco, sternly.

"Mother fuckers!" Hissed Cayleigh. "Get on with it." What choice did she have?

Cisco withdrew his thumbs and waved Jon over to the girls. Chris kept filming on his phone, alternately moving in for closeups of the girls' pussies, tits, and faces, and then moving back to capture the whole scene. Jon did like Cisco and used his thumbs, pressing his palms against the girls' silky-smooth mounds. Despite the circumstances of their involuntary submission to these boys, the girls' both still moaned in unison when Jon's thumbs penetrated their pussies, when he twirled his thumbs, and when he withdrew them. When he was done, he licked his own thumbs clean, Chris took Jon's place, and Jon took over the videographer duties.

The rest of the crew just looked on helplessly, wishing they could do something to stop the lacrosse players, but not wanting to risk getting their dear friend Krissy into hot water with her parents, or having either friend transformed into internet slut overnight. And frankly, they were aroused too. Not one of them -- not even Rob -- stopped slowly stroking their own cocks from across the living room while the three lacrosse players, one after the other, shoved their thumbs into Crissy and Cayleigh. Despite the change in circumstances, Krissy and Cayleigh both remained intensely aroused. The wet stains on the sofa cushions just kept growing throughout their ordeal. They moaned with each flick of a thumb, and they held hands tightly as the three lacrosse players molested them. At one point Krissy bit Cayleigh's shoulder as Chris ran his thumb roughly over her clitoris.

Krissy was awash in a jumble of emotions. She was furious that her brother's friends were blackmailing her, and at the same time oddly proud of herself for being so bold and uninhibited. The terrifying vulnerability of lying on her back, legs splayed apart, her freshly shaved mound and engorged sticky lips on full display, her juices flowing copiously down into the crack of her ass, competed with a coke-fueled sense of confidence and strength. These boys had her over a barrel, metaphorically, but at the end of the day, they wanted what she was offering, and she knew that gave her leverage. She was beginning to appreciate the extent to which her body and her desires empowered her.

And aside from all that, there was no question that these boys were hot. They were all handsome. And they were ripped from the weight room and their daily lacrosse practices. And if the bulges in their shorts were any indication, they were all well-endowed. As if this weren't all wild enough, it might get even more interesting now, she thought.

And at last, the three boys had all had their turns dipping their fingers into the girls. Cisco told them not to move until he instructed otherwise. Compliantly, the girls remained on the couch as instructed. Jon snapped a few more pictures of them in all their naked glory, as the girls reclined, knees to ears, pussies open to the room. For one pair of photos, Cisco and Chris each wore a huge grin and gave a big thumbs up sign on either edge of, first, Krissy's gaping pussy, and then Cayleigh's. Along with their oozing gashes, both girl's anuses, breasts, and faces were clearly visible in those shots. Cayleigh was mortified, but Krissy gave the camera a smirk and a wink.

While the judges conferred, Krissy reached over and gave Cayleigh's exposed mound a reassuring stroke, and gave her ear a little nibble.

"It's all going to be good. Love you baby!" Krissy whispered into Cayleigh's ear. Cayleigh wasn't so sure, but she admired her friend's optimism.

Finally, the judges were ready to announce their verdict. "The winner of the juicy pussy award is ..." Cisco gave a long pause, "Cayleigh!"

"Fuck yeah!" Shouted Cayleigh, her competitive enthusiasm overshadowing her fearful anger at having been violated by these three boys. "In your face, girl!" She taunted her friend.

"This vote was rigged!" Krissy facetiously protested, as she leaned over and gave her BFF a congratulatory peck on the cheek. "Congrats, babe!" she said with a wink.

The girls lowered their feet to the floor and sat up, figuring the ordeal was now over. Krissy popped up to a standing position and leaned back to stretch her low back, having been curled up and on display for so long.

"Let's have some more champagne to celebrate Cayleigh's victory!" Krissy proposed.

(To be continued)