Kristen Bell Cucks Over the Phone

Story Info
It's good for couples to keep things spicy.
14.8k words
4.83
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 2022

Now, something that needs to be said about the Lodge is this. Yes, I am the "other man" in some cases. I know that a lot of the women that come to visit me are involved one way or another. More than a few of them are married. Some are in relationships. Some are in "relationships" that aren't actually real (Hollywood publicity bullshit). I am as fine with that as they are. But, the one aspect of this that never ever becomes a factor is the other half of those relationships.

Never, ever, ever has anyone's boyfriend, husband, whatever, been involved with anything that goes on at the Lodge. Obviously that's mostly for selfish reasons on my part. I do enjoy being the only cock around. But at the same time, it's just another necessary layer of security. I can't have any of the women here break up with some guy and then he starts blabbing about what goes on up here. He wouldn't have as much to lose as the women would. And so, none of them were allowed, and the less they knew about it the better.

Which is why when Kristen Bell told me what she wanted to do, there was a major "hold up" moment between us that required a lot of explaining before we got into it.

But first, allow me to back up.

Kristen had been coming to the Lodge for years now. Like many of the women that did, it really seemed like she simply wanted a temporary escape from whatever stresses of daily life she personally had to deal with. And of course I was glad to help her with that. But what I didn't realize at first was that there was a LOT more to Kristen's coming here than I had initially realized.

And it all started with a phone call.

It was during one seemingly normal visit. Kristen and I were alone in the house. She had texted me before she left to tell me she'd be stopping by. Hurray. I was glad, because Kristen was always a fun time. This time was no exception, as Kristen showed up in workout clothes consisting of yoga pants, sports bra, and a light jacket, carrying nothing except for the phone she had in a pocket on the thigh of her pants.

Needless to say, that jacket was lost, the sports bra tossed aside, and those yoga pants got peeled off very quickly. I was especially a giver with Kristen, so I ended up eating her pussy until she came twice, once on her back and once while she was riding my face. Then I fucked her exactly how she instructed: doggystyle with a lot of ass-slapping and a little choking, really hard missionary with her legs up, and after she came again from that, she wanted to bounce on my cock in cowgirl until I came. Which I did with a notable force. It was hard not to have a great orgasm when Kristen was smiling and giggling as she moaned and worked her pussy on my cock.

After I had came, and my cock was still pulsing inside Kristen's pussy as she calmly straddled me and caught her breath, there was a buzzing sound from next to us. Kristen's phone in her pocket was vibrating, and she bent over to grab it without even pulling me out of her. Just before answering it, she looked at me and raised one finger to her lips to silence me.

"Hey babe..." Kristen said with a happy sigh.

I leaned back and silently smirked to myself, oddly pleased that Kristen was talking to her husband while I was inside her.

"Uhhuh. Oh yeah, that's no problem. That sounds fun," Kristen talked casually like she was just hanging out in somebody's backyard.

"Yeah, I should be home in...I don't know, a few hours?" she continued.

Kristen lightly grazed the fingers of one hand up and down my chest as she spoke.

"K, I'll see you then," she said.

Kristen pulled the phone away from her ear a moment, then stopped and quickly brought it back.

"What was that?" Kristen asked.

Kristen looked directly at me as she grinned.

"Oh yeah. I came three times."

My face went wide as Kristen smiled down at me.

"Mhm. I'll tell you all about it when I get home. Love you, bye."

Kristen nonchalantly hung up the phone and tossed it aside on the bed.

"What the fuck was that?" I said suddenly as I sat up.

Kristen laughed, and grabbed my shoulders with both hands.

"Relax, he knows what I'm doing here," Kristen said casually.

"Why the fuck does he know that?" I said, slightly panicked.

Kristen ran her hands down my chest as she leaned in.

"Relaaaaaax, haha. It's fine, seriously. He doesn't know you specifically, and he doesn't know exactly where I am. He just knows that I went off to get dicked really hard," Kristen laughed again.

All I could do was raise my hands and ask the obvious question.

"What the fuck?"

Kristen laughed again as she pulled out of me, and then flopped down onto the bed, laying on her stomach and leaning her head on her hand.

"Ok, well, to make a long story short. Once upon a time, I discovered he had cheated on me. And rather than make a big thing about it, I simply chose to get even. So I cheated back. When it came up, he of course couldn't be mad at me because he had started it."

Kristen popped her legs back and forth, telling the story like she was recapping a trip to the store.

"Of course it still led to a big fight, but in the middle of that fight we realized something. Even though we were mad at each other, we were still the tiniest bit turned on by the whole thing."

There it was. Yet, Kristen continued.

"And so now, every so often, we're allowed to cheat on each other, under the condition that we HAVE to tell the other about it," Kristen shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Which makes it much easier for me to get away and come up here," Kristen added with a giggle.

"...so the first time you came up here?" I asked.

"Jameela's idea, after I let her know about the situation. I figured it would be a good story to tell. And boy was it," Kristen smiled again.

"So that's it? You just tell him about it whenever you're up here?" I asked.

"Not everything, obviously," Kristen shook her head.

"Just the parts that have me getting fucked really hard. And that's part of the game. Sometimes I describe it via text. Sometimes I tell him as foreplay. Sometimes I tell him and then purposefully don't touch him for several days," Kristen gave a grin that was very cute, but the slightest bit manic.

"Wow..." was all I could say.

"So, now that you know...what do you think would be a good story to tell?" Kristen asked, batting her eyebrows at me.

And so that's how I found out. It was a bit jarring at first, especially in the moments after Kristen told me the story. Fucking her mouth, and then railing her prone hit differently when I knew that she was going to go home and tell her husband all about it. But, as long as she was keeping the secrets of the Lodge itself, I was fine with it.

And then one day, Kristen called with a specific request.

As it turned out, their little game had...advanced slightly. They were moving beyond telling each other what they HAD done, and were now telling each other as they were doing it. Kristen said she hadn't done it herself yet, but several times now she had received texts from her husband while he was fucking someone else. While that would've been fun in its own way, Kristen had an idea to make it even better.

"Don't worry, he still won't know anything about you," Kristen explained to me over the phone.

"Ok?" I prompted her to continue.

"What I want to do is...have you fuck me while he's listening in on the phone," Kristen said, the smile in her voice apparent.

"I see, and how would that work?" I asked.

"You know, I'd just have my phone on me while we did it, and that way I can just narrate what's happening."

"And that's what you're going for?"

"Yeah, it'll be really hot. Sends the imagination into overdrive. Like, what if I were to tell you I had my hand in my panties right now?" Kristen asked.

"Obviously I'd be picturing that," I answered.

"Exactly. And if I were telling you about it while moaning, you'd be able to picture that as well, right?"

"Of course."

"Yeah. So this would just be him picturing me getting absolutely pounded by you."

Kristen's bubbly enthusiasm made such a request sound even dirtier. But, just like the way she had made me picture her touching herself as we spoke, the mental image she put in my brain of her looking and feeling extremely giddy at the prospect of being fucked while her husband listens was too hot of an image to resist.

And so I agreed to do it.

It didn't take long for Kristen's plan to come to fruition. It was that weekend, in fact. Kristen announced when she'd be coming up on Friday, and on that lovely Saturday morning, she appeared like it was an appointment.

I met her like usual in the foyer after I had been signaled of her arrival. Kristen entered, looking every bit as bubbly and excited as usual, but also looking so, so sexy. The way her short, MILF body moved always drew my eye to her hips and her legs. How they were the slightest bit wider, the slightest bit thicker. Drove me crazy every time.

"Hi there," Kristen said as she flashed a smile upon coming through the door.

She approached as I looked her up and down. She was dressed down for the most part, wearing faded light blue jeans, a thin, white blouse that buttoned down the middle, and black flats. Despite the simple outfit, her makeup was nicely done, giving her face a rosy glow, big dramatic eyelashes, and a very nice coat of frosty pink lipstick drawing my eye to her mouth right away.

"Heeey," I said as she closed in.

Kristen put both arms around me for a hug, which I reciprocated by doing the same. I then let my hands slide down her back onto her ass, grabbing it through her jeans as we stood there. Kristen pulled away, giving me one quick peck of a kiss on the lips as she did. Then she pointed up the stairs and started walking.

"We should definitely do this in the bedroom, for comfort's sake," Kristen said.

I followed as Kristen crossed the foyer and began going up the stairs. I was a bit perplexed, to say the least. Kristen was right to business, but not in the good way that led to making out.

"So...does he know you're here right now?" I asked.

Kristen glanced back at me, holding back a smirk.

"He knows this is what's happening today. He just doesn't know when."

"I see."

I stared at Kristen's ass as she ascended the stairs. Her jeans were tight, in the best possible way, framing her hips and her ass. As she reached the top of the stairs, I couldn't hold back anymore, and reached out to grab it again with one hand. Kristen giggled as she looked back at me again.

"Save it for the phone," Kristen giggled.

I let that slide, and continued to follow Kristen as she instinctively marched toward my room. She didn't even look back at me, so she completely failed to notice as I stared at her ass with every step. When we entered the room, Kristen walked over to the mirror on the far wall. As she looked at herself, she fluffed out her hair with one hand and kicked off her flats. I approached behind her as she pulled her phone from her pocket.

"I'm just gonna text him, let him know that I'm..."

Kristen trailed off as my arms wrapped behind her. Before her fingers could even turn the screen of her phone on, I grabbed both her wrists and held them in place. Then I leaned around, and began kissing her neck from behind.

"...with you right now...ooh..."

Kristen gave a quiet moan as she stared into the mirror, watching me lean down to kiss her neck as my broader frame overshadowed her short, petite one.

"Do you have to let him know *right* away?" I asked as I kissed Kristen's ear.

Kristen bit her lip as she watched in the mirror.

"Nooo," she grinned.

I released her arms, and Kristen promptly put the phone back in her pocket. As I continued kissing along her neck, she reached back with one hand and gripped the back of my head. Her fingers pulled at my hair slightly, and after a few more kisses, she turned her head to meet my own. Her frosted pink lips pressed into mine as a slow, sensual make out started, and Kristen leaned into the kiss harder as my hands began to move again.

It started off almost as a tease, with my hands running just above the waistband of Kristen's jeans. My fingers slid up, dipping underneath her shirt and caressing her stomach. Yet again, there was no denying Kristen's level of fitness. Her abs were tight and noticeable by my hands, adding yet another layer to just how MILFy she was.

I was trying to pace myself, really I was. But as soon as I started touching her stomach, my hands began to move practically on their own. I caressed down to the top of her jeans, dipping my fingers into them even though they were too high-waisted for me to reach anything. Then, I moved up, touching up her stomach and at first moving to feel her bra under her shirt. Instead, I began pulling at the top of her shirt with one hand while pressing the buttons one at a time with the other. Kristen's moans got a little louder as I got farther along, until finally her shirt fell open to reveal a light purple bra underneath.

"You're so *fucking* hot," I whispered against Kristen's mouth as I glanced at her in the mirror.

Kristen let out a sharp breath in response, turning away from the kiss to watch her reflection in the mirror. I continued touching, starting to kiss her on the neck again but then moving onto the now exposed portion of her shoulder. Her breath picked up to be a little faster, and I felt the goosebumps perk up on her shoulders as I slid her shirt down her arms and off her entirely.

She continued to not speak and simply watch herself in the mirror as I felt her up. After groping her tits through her bra and then sliding my hands down, I unbuttoned her jeans and began to work them down her hips. Once they were a few inches down, I got on my knees behind her, and began trailing my lips over her now exposed hips, and then onto her thighs as the jeans kept falling. When they were off entirely, Kristen was left in her bra and a matching light purple pair of panties.

I stayed on my knees as I let out an excited, flustered breath. In awe of Kristen's body, I began to run my hands up and down, starting at the backs of her thighs and moving up her ass before I wrapped my arms around to feel her tight stomach again. Subtlety was gone as I began to aggressively kiss her body, following the same path as my hands. But as I came around and started kissing up her stomach, my hands went higher. Kristen was now staring down at me, breathing heavily as I touched her. When my hands came up to her bra, Kristen started to nod quickly.

"Yes please...yes take that off..."

I slid the straps of the bra off her shoulders and then pulled it down, not actually taking it off but leaving it wrapped around Kristen's ribs, exposing her tits. I raised myself high enough to kiss my way up her stomach until I reached them, and then began to cover each of Kristen's nipples with swirls from my tongue.

"Oh yes...that's it..." Kristen moaned quietly as she unhooked her bra and tossed it away.

I held Kristen by the thighs as I continued teasing her nipples. What had been reluctant neediness on her part was advancing quickly, causing her to slide her hands down her sides until they reached her panties. Kristen's fingers hooked into them, and were about to slide them down until I clapped my hands over hers.

"Hnn?" Kristen raised her eyebrows in concern as she looked down at me.

I shook my head, incidentally dragging my tongue back and forth across her nipple as I did. After pulling her hands away from her panties, I lowered myself so I was level with them myself. Kristen held her hands behind her back, staring down at me as she bit her lip and awaiting my next move. Rather than take them off, I simply slid my fingers into them from the sides, and began to slowly trail them inside to move closer to her pussy.

One hand's index finger trailed a little higher, and further in than the others. Kristen relished the tease, as did I upon feeling the completely smooth skin above her pussy. I pulled my finger down along the bottom of her panties, stretching it out away from her and feeling on the tip of my finger the slightest bit of wet warmth that had settled into them.

"Someone's wet already..." I said as I gave Kristen a smirk of my own.

"Yeah this first one is going to be really easy for you," Kristen laughed.

"This first what?" I asked, playing innocent as I avoided touching her pussy.

Kristen didn't answer at first, instead biting her lip as she stared down at me teasing underneath her panties.

"Smartass," Kristen said, smiling.

I kept my eyes locked onto Kristen's as I started to pull the bottom of her panties to the side. They stretched far enough, slowly revealing her pussy and confirming not only that she was completely smooth, but that she already had the tiniest glean of wetness on the bottom of it. I kept my thumb hooked onto her panties with one hand to keep them to the side, while the other moved in. One finger teased down Kristen's front, just barely touching her lips. Then I came to her opening, which parted with only the tiniest touch.

The tip of my finger found Kristen's wetness, and started to slip inside her as I raised my hand. There was almost no pressure required, she was that ready for it. Kristen let out a quiet, breathy moan as my finger slid in, and I glanced up to see that she wasn't staring at me, but was instead still watching her reflection in the mirror. I made a show of moving my head forward, hearing Kristen's anticipating breath as I brought my mouth to her pussy. I stopped just short of my lips touching it, instead stretching my tongue out to reach it first. The tip touched her first, and then slid further down to follow the curve of her pussy as the rest of my tongue came to it.

"Ohhhh shit..." Kristen said as if the realization of what was happening had just hit her.

I started slipping my tongue back and forth, which rubbed it on her clit with every motion, and teased her opening with the tip at the end of every motion. Kristen let out a sharp breath, already sounding like she was shaky and flustered. I tightened my grip on her thighs as I kept licking, spreading the taste of her pussy on my tongue. When I pulled my tongue back to explicitly press it against her clit directly, Kristen let out a loud gasp, and gripped me by the back of her hair.

"This feels *way* too good already..." Kristen said, starting to breathe faster.

I glanced up to see that she was still staring at herself in the mirror, but now her eyes were wider and her mouth was hanging open. I locked my lips around her clit and sucked at it a little, pulling it a tiny bit closer to my tongue as I kept licking.

"Oh FUCK right there...ohhhh..." Kristen moaned.

Kristen's thighs clenched along with the rest of her body. She raised her tiny frame up on her toes, stretching her body out as she moaned again. I had to momentarily fight to keep her panties pulled to the side as Kristen started shaking slightly.

"Oh god...yes...yes..."

I looked up again as Kristen's body started to teeter. Her chest started leaning forward, giving me a more direct view of her expression. She had pulled her face into a happy grin, while her eyes were rolling into the back of her head. Right above my face, I saw her abs tighten more as her chest began to pulse outward along with her breathing.

"I'MCUMMING-ohhhh..." Kristen suddenly moaned out.

She held the moan as her top half started to bend forward, almost pulling her hips away. I brought one hand back to her ass and held it in place, ensuring that I didn't lose the angle with which my tongue was hitting her clit. Kristen moaned again as one hand held onto the back of my head, while the other slapped down onto my shoulder. She stayed hunched over the rest of her orgasm, her legs shaking in my hands and her knees almost buckling at its peak. With one final flick of my tongue against her clit, and one final giggling moan to indicate that her pussy was now in the sensitive post-orgasm state she had, Kristen's orgasm was finished.