Kristen Bell Cucks Over the Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God...I told you that wouldn't take long," Kristen said as she caught her breath.

I stood up, instantly going from on my knees below Kristen's face, to towering over her tiny frame. I was almost a foot taller than her, which made it all the more hot when Kristen's eyes turned to my chest.

"Your turn," Kristen said as she grabbed my shirt and started pulling it off.

"My turn for what?" I played innocent again.

Kristen gave me that look again, but neglected to call me a smartass. Instead she just tossed my shirt aside and came closer. Without even needing to bend down, Kristen started kissing along my chest.

"Time for me..." Kristen said as she kissed again.

"To take care of..." she kissed lower as her hands started to move.

"*Your* first..." Kristen sank to her knees.

"Quick, easy one..." she said as she opened my pants.

My cock flipped out, already rock hard just from the taste of Kristen's pussy, and her face lit up even more as she saw it. Without a word, Kristen threw her head forward, allowing my cock to part her bright pink lips as she started to suck with deep, heavy movements. Her head began to bob, and with no other noise in the room I could hear the saliva in her mouth as she forcefully sucked with every motion. As her mouth kept working she brought her hands to it, stroking them in sync with her mouth as she went deep. Then she pulled away, her mouth making a smacking noise as the tip of my cock exited her lips.

"God you're so hard already..." Kristen said with a giggly smile.

She pushed her head down one more time, sucking back and forth a few more strokes. Then, as quick as she went down, she popped back up.

"Fuck...I just want to..." Kristen trailed off as her hand kept stroking my cock.

She turned around, and bent over slightly, pushing her ass out and up against me. This time, it was her that pulled her panties out of the way, fondling my cock behind her back with the other hand as she moved me towards her pussy. This time, she pulled them all the way to the side, setting them off center to stay off her pussy. I let her get as far as pulling it in until my tip found the soaking wet opening, and then I shoved my cock forward, instantly penetrating her the entire way until my hips were pressed against Kristen's toned ass.

"Oh shiiiit-" Kristen gasped and then giggled.

She turned to look at herself in the mirror again, bending forward a little more as she flexed her ass forward. In the reflection, we could both see where my cock was, sliding up between her thighs and disappearing into her pussy. Kristen worked her hips back and forth a few times, giddily moaning as she watched my cock emerge and then slide back into herself. I put a stop to that after a few thrusts. Not because I didn't want her to, I just wanted to pound her myself harder. I gripped her by the hips and started swinging my hips with fast, hard thrusts. Kristen's eyes went wide as the sound of my hips clapping into her ass surrounded her starting to moan.

"Ohh-ho, yes! Yes! That's it!"

She let out another sharp cry as her hands grabbed mine on her hips. I kept thrusting even when I moved my hands to grab hers. Instead of holding her by the hips, I grabbed Kristen's wrists and folded her arms behind her back. It helped to balance her, as well as giving me a handle to pull her into each thrust all the harder.

"Fuck! That's it! Give it to me hard..." Kristen egged me on as she stared into the mirror.

Several more moans were let out as I kept pounding her, the sound ringing through the room.

"Get that first one out now so you can fuck me all the longer while he listens..." Kristen sputtered out as she kept moaning, the grin on her face almost sinister.

I held her hands behind her back, watching her perky tits bounce in the mirror's reflection as she stayed bent over and swayed with each thrust. That was when I started to moan, Kristen's surprisingly tight MILF pussy feeling way too good. My cock's brief warmup in her mouth was not nearly enough to help me defer my orgasm much longer. Kristen saw my face, grinning again at what she was doing to me.

"Don't cum in me yet..." Kristen said between sharp breaths.

In response, I gripped her arms harder, and suddenly gave her a faster, more shallow series of thrusts. My cock stayed almost all the way in, barely pulling out as I rammed into her with a fast series of claps. Kristen screamed even louder than before, her eyes going wider as the sudden impacts shook through her body. Then, as quickly as I started, I pulled out, and started to turn Kristen by her hips. She took the hint immediately, spinning around and sinking to her knees in front of me.

As both hands locked onto my shaft, Kristen wrapped her pink lips around the tip again. With one matching motion, she began to work her mouth back and forth, hurriedly pumping it as fast as I had been fucking her. My orgasm burst out seconds later, starting to fill her mouth as Kristen switched from moaning to letting out a mouthful's worth of "mmmmm" noises.

As her hands stroked the shaft and her lips slid up and down on the tip, I felt Kristen's tongue swirling around. She was taking in my cum without hesitation, working every inch of my cock to encourage even more. Throughout the entire orgasm, her lips never left the tip of my cock. Even when I was finished, Kristen simply "mmmm'ed" again, and continued sucking even as she swallowed all of it. By the time I was done, it was all gone, Kristen greedily swallowing it before I could even admire it. She even stuck out her tongue to show me her empty mouth as she stood back up.

"You're so mean..." I said as I pulled her in again.

"I know..." Kristen said as we began to kiss as she started groping me again.

"Of course we're not even to the 'mean' part yet, are we?" I asked.

Kristen pulled away, and then gave me a very naughty smirk.

"Can I start it now?" Kristen said excitedly.

I shrugged, "If you're ready."

"Yessss," Kristen excitedly gritted her teeth and pumped both hands.

She hurriedly stepped over to the pile her jeans had ended up in, and fished her phone from one of the pockets. I stood there watching as her fingers started working the screen, and then as she pressed the call button, she looked up at me again, then grinned as she raised the phone to her ear. A moment passed as she tapped her finger on the phone impatiently. Then...

"Hey babe," Kristen's mouth curved into a smirk.

Kristen turned away, but glanced back at me as she kept talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I just got here," Kristen said into the phone, beginning to lie right off the bat.

Carefully tiptoeing across the carpet, I moved closer to her. But it still wasn't enough to hear the other side of the conversation.

"Not always. Sometimes we'll have a drink while we catch up, but I guess I'm just in a mood today," Kristen continued to talk.

As I caught up to her, Kristen turned around to face me, and began to run the index finger of her free hand down my chest.

"Ohh you know what kind of mood I'm in..." Kristen said with not exactly a giggle, but more of a quiet, seductive chuckle.

I reached out and slowly ran my hand over one of Kristen's thighs and around to her ass, not making a sound to announce myself to the other party on the phone. She glanced down at my hand, and then grinned as she continued.

"I know what I said last night, but now that I'm here...mmm..." Kristen said with a certain satisfaction in her voice.

Kristen grabbed my cock with her free hand, gripping the shaft tightly and starting to jerk it with a slow, tight motion.

"You want me to?" Kristen asked as she stared at my cock.

"Ok. Take off your shirt," Kristen said louder as she looked at me.

I had to put my fist to my mouth to stifle the laughter I wanted to let out. Kristen was hiding the fact that we had already fucked by giving me fake orders. As I resisted the urge to laugh by exhaling through my nose, Kristen limply waved her hand at me.

"Alright, and I'm gonna take off his pants..." Kristen continued as she grabbed my cock again.

Instead of even trying to fake that motion, Kristen leaned in and kissed my chest several times, silently pressing her lips against me before she stuck out her tongue and licked it upward. She pulled away with a grin as she spoke again.

"Ohhh my...there it is..." Kristen quietly cheered as she looked back down at my cock.

I was already hard again, but Kristen's hand tightly gripping me and working the shaft was making it even harder. I was throbbing and we had barely done anything to start off this second round.

"Yeah? Oh I'm gonna..."

Kristen slowly shifted herself down so she was back on the floor, on her knees as she stared up at me.

"I always seem to end up on my knees for him..." Kristen flashed that evil grin again as she practically whispered into the phone.

Kristen stroked my cock some more, keeping the noise nonexistent as she bit her lip and stared at it. She began to nod, like she was having a face to face conversation, but what the other end of the phone didn't see was Kristen running her tongue over her lips, looking desperate for more cock in her mouth.

"What? Oh, yeah I've got his cock in my hand right now..." Kristen stared up at me as she continued to stroke it.

"Ok, you want me to stroke it? *Just* stroke it? Ok..." Kristen agreed as she neglected to mention how she was already stroking it.

I heard noise reverberate through the phone, but couldn't make out any of the words. As Kristen listened, she leaned her head in a little closer, and stuck out her tongue. She continued to stroke my cock, but then flexed her tongue, and rested the tip right onto it. Without a sound, she began to swirl it around as her eyes got hungrier. When she pulled away, she had a devilish smirk on her face.

"He was before, but yeah he's starting to get really hard now..." Kristen lied, smiling quietly.

She ran her tongue up the underside of my cock once again, and then pulled back.

"Yeah just from my hand. I've got it in there tight," Kristen said, smirking.

Kristen teased her tongue against the tip again, and then silently locked her lips around it.

"Mhm, I bet I can, one sec," Kristen pulled away to answer.

Kristen tucked the phone between her head and her shoulder, and held it in place. Then her other hand went to my cock and grabbed it the same way as the first.

"There we go, both hands."

Kristen started to slowly jerk it with both hands, grabbing the tip with one hand and letting it slide through her grip, while her other hand stayed locked around the base of the shaft as she slid it up and down.

"What? Oh, no. I don't even need two hands, really," Kristen looked up at me, and then back to my cock. There was ample space on my cock that her hands didn't cover.

"No, he's not as big as you," Kristen said in a soft, reassuring voice.

I looked down at her with an eyebrow raised, right as Kristen looked up at me and shook her head with an 'I'm lying' expression. I gave an exaggerated fist pump of victory, prompting Kristen to have to remove one of her hands to stifle her laughter. When she stopped, she listened into the phone again, and nodded.

"Ok, I'm going to lick it a little. Yes, *just* lick it. But I'm gonna keep using both hands and make sure he's fully hard, ok? Ok, I'm gonna put the phone down a second so I don't drop it."

Kristen set the phone down on the carpet next to her, and then raised herself on her knees to change her angle. Rather than do anything she had just said, Kristen moved herself forward, and opened her mouth as she got closer. She put both hands on my thighs, and then let my cock slide into her mouth. I had to keep myself from moaning as she began to silently slide back and forth, taking it deep and keeping her lips tightly sealed around it. While I looked down at her eyes, she was staring right up at me. On the ground next to her, the phone screen remained on, showing the call was still going, and that the other party was intently listening and waiting for an update.

Kristen silently pulled her mouth away with a grin, but I instead grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved my cock back in. I couldn't stop. I had to get a few more pumps in. And I did, sliding it deep into Kristen's mouth and hitting the back of her throat. As she pushed herself back with one hand on my leg, she reached down for her phone with the other. Before she raised it back to her ear, she wagged a finger at me as if to scold me, but that grin on her face told me she liked it.

"Alright, he's really hard now. Yeah, completely. All I had to do was lick the tip a little..."

"Yeah? Ok I will," Kristen said as she grabbed my cock again.

"Mmm yeah I can feel him throbbing in my hand. Oh my god..." Kristen said, moaning a little as she bit her lip.

Kristen locked eyes with me again as she started to lean in.

"Yeah, it's really hot...he's so hard...he's so ready..."

I could tell the phone was silent as she got closer.

"I'm gonna suck his cock now, do you want to listen?" Kristen asked into the phone.

Kristen's mouth curled into a grin again.

"Good."

With the phone still pressed against her cheek, Kristen leaned forward and slid my cock back into her mouth. This time as she began to work it back and forth, she made no effort to be silent. The way her tongue was moving, and the amount of saliva she had in her mouth were both creating wet, sloppy sounds that no doubt went directly into the phone.

"Mmmm-MMMPH....mm-mm-mm-mmph..." Kristen moaned into every movement she made.

Several more slurps of her mouth went up and down, and then Kristen pushed herself further. My cock hit the back of her throat, and she held it there for a moment as she sputtered and allowed herself to gag a little. When she pulled out this time, she exhaled a heavy breath, and kept her mouth wide. *I* could almost hear the sound of my cock pulling past her lips, I could only imagine what it sounded like over the phone.

"Oh my god..." Kristen said with a quiet urgency before she pulled herself back in.

Kristen slurped several more times, and then pulled away to listen into the phone again.

"What?" Kristen leaned back, keeping one hand on my cock to stroke.

"Yeah, I bet I can..." Kristen said.

Without breaking eye contact with my cock, Kristen leaned into it again. With her phone in one hand and the other around the base of my shaft, she pushed herself in and began to slide down. This time she didn't stop, and when I hit the back of her throat, she forced herself down deeper. An intense *ulp* sound went into the phone as the tip broke through her barrier and started to sink down into her throat, and Kristen made sure that the phone was right next to her mouth as it happened.

She pulled away with a smile in her eyes, making sure that the wet sound of my cock leaving her throat, and the sharp intake of breath she took were both made directly into the phone.

"Did you hear that?" Kristen asked into the phone as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yeah. All the way down..." she added as she smirked up at me.

"What's that? Stop and tease him? Draw it out?" Kristen said as she looked up at me.

She furrowed her brow, and then silently shook her head. Then, she took her hand off my cock, and pointed to her mouth three times, once for each word that she silently mouthed up at me. I wasn't exactly a lipreader, but I could tell what she was saying: Fuck. My. Mouth.

I reached down and grabbed Kristen by the back of her head, running my fingers through her hair and getting a firm placement. Then, I tightened my hand into a fist, gripping her head with almost complete control.

"Uh oh, I don't think he wants me to tease him..." Kristen said as she grinned.

"Nope, I'm-*mlmmlmlmph*"

Kristen's words were cut off as I shoved my cock back into her mouth. Holding onto the back of her head, I started to thrust, hard. Kristen let her mouth hang open as my cock pushed into it. Every movement went in deep, prodding the tip of my cock against the back of her mouth and threatening to shove it back into her throat. I didn't, and merely pumped it back and forth just to make sure that her mouth was full. Kristen's muffled noises mixed with the sloppy spit being pushed around made for a wonderful sound. By the time I was almost done, my cock had a string of Kristen's drool hanging off of it. As I pulled away, she leaned back in and tongued it up before turning back to the phone.

"Mmm, yeah I think we're past the point of teasing," Kristen smiled up at me as her tongue ran up my cock again.

She listened into the phone a moment, and then her eyebrows raised in slight concern.

"Uhh, no, none of it. I'm still dressed," Kristen lied as she looked down at herself, where only her panties remained.

"Uhhh...yeah...I can have him strip me down..." Kristen looked up at me, and then shook her head as she shrugged with one hand.

I put my hand down and beckoned Kristen to stand up.

"Where should he start?" Kristen asked as she looked at me, grinning as her exposed body was right in front of me.

"Ok. Take my shirt off, slowly," Kristen said directly to me with a wink.

I gave her a look as I rolled my eyes at the act, and then leaned in closer to her. Kristen pulled the phone away from her mouth as I leaned in, and we kissed several times without making a sound. Then, I moved my head down, beginning to trail my kisses down her cheek and onto her neck.

"Mmm, yeah he's starting to, mm, unbutton..." Kristen gave a quiet moan as I kissed lightly along her neck.

"Just the top buttons, but I can have a little tease while he does, right?"

I started to kiss lower, going to Kristen's collarbone and then to the top of her tits.

"Just a few kisses here and there..." Kristen continued.

My mouth went lower, kissing the top of both of her tits.

"Mmm my shirt is open...yes, he's just kissing my neck. No, it's-"

Kristen fumbled her sentence as I leaned my mouth down and locked it onto one of her nipples. She jolted in place as her free hand grabbed the back of my head.

"-ahhh-I mean yes my bra *is* still on."

Kristen's fingers dug into the back of my head as my tongue swirled in circles around her nipple. It stiffened in my mouth even more, and Kristen eased up on my head as I shifted to go lick the other. I looked up to see she had her eyes closed, quietly breathing with an open mouth with the phone still to her ear.

"Ok my shirt is off..." Kristen said in a quiet voice.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth a little, running my tongue against it, pushing it into Kristen just to feel it bounce back from how hard it was.

"Yeah, ok, I'll leave the bra on for now..." Kristen lied as her eyes rolled up into her head.

When I pulled away, she turned her head to glare at me as if I had just snapped her attention away from something. While her fingers immediately went to replace my mouth on her nipples, pinching and flicking them a couple times, I stood back up, towering over her once again. When I reached my hands down and slid them back to Kristen's ass, she bit her lip and grinned again.

"Next, I'm not sure, maybe he'll-AH!"

Kristen's sentence was cut off as I grabbed her by the back of the thighs and lifted her off the ground. She yelped loudly and giggled as one arm wrapped around my shoulders for support, and the other held onto the phone. I quickly walked her to the bed, and then bent forward to drop her onto it. Kristen laughed again as she bounced down onto it, landing on her back with her legs dangling off it.

"Ahh! Haha...mmm...oh no, he just tossed me onto the bed..."

As I lowered myself back down, I ran my hands down Kristen's thighs, and then followed with my mouth. A trail of kisses went down each one, until I spread her legs a little, and began to run my tongue up her inner thigh. Kristen moaned quietly as my tongue dragged closer to her panties.