Kristen Bell Cucks Over the Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh fuck it feels even better this way...mmm..." Kristen said with a hurried whisper.

She went quiet after that, except for the rapid in and out of breathing that went directly into the phone. Kristen's ass kept working up and down with a determination that I had to admire. After a while her core and her legs must have been getting tired, but Kristen kept on it, working my cock and playing with her clit until,

"I'M CUMMING!"

One declarative cry that came out of nowhere. Then, it was even more of a focused effort on her part, to continue doing exactly what she was already doing even while her body spasmed and tensed as the orgasm raced through her. Kristen cried out several times, each one disrupting a perfect motion and forcing her to work her hips harder to ensure she kept hitting the same spot. I sat back and let her do it, knowing full well that Kristen knew just where she wanted my cock.

"FUCK!" Kristen cried out again.

As her orgasm peaked, her hands began to shake, both the one playing with her clit and the one holding the phone. A sudden, frantic rattle of her body forced the phone to slip from her fingers, and as Kristen hunched forward slightly, it bounced off her shoulder and onto the bed. Rather than catch it, Kristen used her other hand to grab my leg for support. She pushed on it to keep herself upright, and rolled the last few movements of her hips to ride through the last of her orgasm.

I was preoccupied with staring at her pussy's vice-like grip on my cock, but once Kristen's orgasm was slowing down, I glanced to the side. Her phone was right next to me, the screen still illuminated to show that the call was still live. While Kristen was panting and trying to come back to Earth, I smirked to myself and grabbed the phone. I thought to myself "If I was listening to two people having sex, what noise would I want to hear?"

Then as I watched Kristen's ass settle on my cock, I got an idea.

Just as she seemed to be raising herself up to get off me, I reached out with one hand to grab her hip. I held her in place, stopping her from moving more than halfway off my cock, and then I began to thrust. Hard. Raising my hips straight up off the bed, I began to ram my cock all the way back inside Kristen, and held the phone down so it was almost right up against both of us. At first, it was exactly what I wanted, a loud *clapclapclap* as my cock filled her up and my hips rammed into her ass. But then,

"AH-AH-AH-OH FUCK! YES!"

Kristen took the extra pounding, crying out almost as loud as she had during her orgasm. I could only hope that the phone picked up both noises.

The thrusting continued another moment, until I stopped as quickly as I had started, and then pushed Kristen off my cock entirely. She fell off my with a giggling flop, raising herself back up on all fours and then turning back around to face me. I wiggled the phone in my hand, prompting her to smile and stifle another laugh with her hand. Pretty sure at that point she had forgotten about it completely. She reached out to take it, but rather than hand it off to her, I held it in place near my cock, and then beckoned her with one finger.

"Yeah I've gotta taste it again..." Kristen said with an exaggerated, horned up tone in her voice.

She quickly flopped back onto her stomach, moving into position between my legs. While I held the phone a few inches away, she grabbed my cock with both hands, and then eagerly threw her mouth down on it. The second her lips touched it, Kristen's eyes went wide, and then rolled into the back of her head.

"Mmmmm...." Kristen moaned as she began to work her mouth back and forth.

I could feel what she was doing as she started heavily using her tongue. Between that and the way she was almost desperately working her mouth up and down, Kristen was tasting the overly abundant amount of her own wetness she had left behind. Her hands worked in tandem, stroking me as she gripped the bottom of my shaft and moved them in sync with her mouth. All the while the sound of her sloppily slurping went into the phone.

"Ahhh..." Kristen breathed out with satisfaction as she pulled away and then ran her tongue from bottom to tip.

"I *love* how my pussy tastes on this big dick..." Kristen said with a smirk, and then glanced at the phone in my hand.

She went back to sucking, making even louder 'mmm' sounds as she worked her mouth. Then she stopped moving, but only for a second. I felt the pressure on my cock shift as Kristen stayed low, but then forced her head lower again. The *ulp* sound of Kristen swallowing my cock came out, and she pushed herself all the way down on it. But again, she didn't stop, beginning to fuck her throat with my cock. Swallowing what was already past her throat barrier. The choking, sputtering sound of air struggling to make its way out when she couldn't fully exhale.

Kristen quietly gagged as she pulled away, which she never did when she was deepthroating like that. Again, it was for the phone's benefit. She took an exaggerated deep breath, and then giggled again.

"Yeah? You like that?" Kristen said as she licked the tip again.

"Are you close? Do you want to cum down my throat?" she asked, and then locked her mouth back on me.

When I shook my head, Kristen raised her eyebrows and then pulled away.

"No? How do you want to cum? I want you to cum..." Kristen begged in a quiet but aggressive whisper.

I arose with a quick start, leaning upright and then getting up onto my knees. Kristen followed, raising herself up with a curiously excited look on her face, only for me to push her back down. She flopped backwards with an aroused gasp, landing perfectly on her back so her head rested on one of the pillows. Holding the phone in my hand, I shifted so I was in front of her, watching Kristen's feed giddily sliding over the bedspread. I glanced at the phone, then back at her, and then tossed it so it landed on the next pillow with a soft flop, landing right next to her panties left there from before. Then I let myself practically fall down on top of Kristen, as she eagerly spread her legs.

She met me with her entire body. Before I was even fully on top of her, Kristen was wrapping her legs around me and grabbing my face with her hands. She pulled me in, although I had to resist her for one moment, just long enough to guide my cock back into her pussy. Kristen's lips hit mine as I shoved myself inside her once more, and the muffled moan she let out was almost as loud as mine.

The makeout and the fucking were both aggressive and fast. Kristen ran both hands through my hair as we kissed again and again, swirling our tongues against each other and not holding back any moans. Meanwhile, I began pounding her pussy with fast, hard thrusts. At this point Kristen's pussy was a wet mess, and I could feel that as every motion had more of it leaking out onto me. But my god did it feel good. Kristen flexed her pussy, squeezing my cock with every thrust and making it more satisfying to feel how wet she was. If I wasn't close already, that would've done it. But that wasn't the only thing about to set me off.

"Cum for me..." Kristen begged between kisses.

We would make out a moment, and she would pull away. Instead of kissing she would lightly bite my ear or suck on my neck, and either before or after that she would talk.

"Use me...I want you to cum..."

"I want that huge cock to explode..."

"Give it to me...I want it..."

She didn't stop. Every time she said something it just made me thrust harder. Every time I kissed her because her lips demanded it without asking, Kristen would moan in a needy, begging way. I pressed my lips to hers, and shortened my thrusts to be even faster and harder than before. Kristen's hands clenched into fists in my hair, and her pussy grabbed my cock like a vice. And that was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out, and quickly raised myself up.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Kristen exclaimed as she watched.

I slid forward, bringing my hips from between Kristen's legs to right on top of her chest. She knew what was happening, and her hands grabbed my cock as soon as it was in reach.

"YES YES YES CUM-AHHHHH!"

Kristen jerked my cock with both hands as she yelled "YES," with the slippery remains of her pussy's wet acting as the perfect lube. The moment she yelled 'CUM', my cock absolutely exploded. An initial burst sent a thick rope of cum up and across Kristen's face from her chin to between her eyes. That's when she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and said "AHHH!"

I began to spill cum everywhere as Kristen roughly jerked me with both hands, losing all semblance of anything that could be considered careful aim. Even though her mouth was open, it didn't even get half of it. The next burst came when my cock was pointed up, putting it right on her forehead. The next went from side to side, laying it perfectly from cheek to cheek so the center draped across her tongue. Another landed to form a small pool beneath her left eye. Then, a final large one that splashed onto the top of her nose first, only for the rest to fall across her upper lip. The rest was taken by Kristen raising her head up to suck the tip as she jerked the rest of it directly into her mouth.

For a moment, I stayed where I was, Straddling Kristen and looking down at her. She sucked it a little more, and then ran her tongue around the tip several times. Both hands gripped me tightly as she slowly stroked it a few more times, licking the very tip in the hopes that just a little more cum would emerge. Then one hand moved, and as she grabbed it, I realized that I had completely forgotten about the phone. As her tongue kept licking, she raised it to her head, and only stopped so she could clear her throat before she spoke again.

"*Ahem*. Wow..." was all Kristen said.

The fingers of her other hand delicately touched my cock once more.

"Mhm, he came..."

There was a slight pause.

"It's all over my face..." Kristen said with an amused smirk.

Her brow furrowed as if she heard something annoying.

"No you don't get to see it. We never agreed on that."

Kristen rolled her eyes, and I got off her to sit back on the bed.

"I don't care. That doesn't mean you get a souvenir," Kristen snapped.

She sat up on the bed, running her hands through her hair.

"Whatever. I'm going to clean up now."

Kristen quickly ran her finger down her cheek, dragging some of my cum into her mouth before she sucked it in with a smack.

"Yeah, I'm gonna swallow it all, and you don't get to watch that either," she snapped again, suddenly sounding annoyed.

"Goodbye."

Kristen hung up and lobbed her phone to the other end of the bed. True to her word, she raked all the cum on her face into her mouth, systematically eating it all as if out of spite. When she was done, she looked back at me again, and then let out a contented sigh.

"Sorry," she said as she crawled towards me.

One more kiss from her, and then she grinned again.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, glad to be able to use my voice again.

Kristen raised herself up on her knees, stretching out before she fell back to the bed again. She sighed, and then propped her head up to look at her clothes across the room.

"So was that, um, what you were hoping for?" I asked as I laid next to her.

Kristen was quiet a moment, and then flashed a coy smile.

"Yes," she said.

"Are you sure? At the end there it seemed a little..." I trailed off as Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I mean, I was fine taking suggestions or starting to do things when he said I should. But after a while, it just felt like he was trying to make it about him. I mean, *this* was my thing for me to do to enjoy myself. Letting him listen was a favor, you know?"

"You wanted a spectator, not orders," I added.

"Exactly," Kristen nodded.

"Well, I still had fun," she said as she rolled closer to me again, planting one more kiss.

I kissed back, running my hand down her side and getting another grip on her ass. When the kiss ended, I looked at her, awaiting another move to signify another round. Instead, Kristen sighed.

"I suppose I should get dressed, and head back."

"Heeey," I said as I leaned in, kissing her on the neck.

"You don't have to rush off."

Kristen giggled a little as I kept kissing her.

"You said this was your thing. Can't you stay and enjoy yourself a little more?"

"Welllll, I should...ohhh..." Kristen started to object, but instead moaned quietly as I kissed down her neck onto her chest, and ran my hand up her thigh.

"Ok..."

Kristen agreed to stay, but surprisingly enough, we didn't have sex right away. I instead asked her what she would like to do to further relax. Her suggestion was something that was very common at the Lodge, but I'm sure less common in her everyday life: Sitting nude in the hot tub.

I followed her out there, carrying towels and other things for her while Kristen strolled naked across the house and out onto the deck. She entered the tub solo, easing herself into the water with a relaxed sigh and an appreciation for the bubbles rolling up her entire body. Meanwhile, I prepared her a drink, the kind perfect for a hot tub. Meaning icy, blended, and fruity. Kristen was very appreciative.

I continued to dote on her as she relaxed by herself. I brought her another drink, I rubbed her shoulders and back with massage oil, and I listened to her talk for quite some time (the drink really got her chatting) without talking much myself. That went on until Kristen finally sighed and laid her head back on the edge of the hot tub.

"Ok, I'm gonna shut up now."

With her eyes closed, Kristen raised one foot and pressed it against my chest.

"Thank you," she said as she flexed her toes against me like it was an appreciative gesture.

"I should actually get going soon, though," she added.

I ran my fingers up her calf, and looked at her again.

"Anything else I can do for you before you do?"

Kristen rolled her head onto her shoulder, giving me *that* look.

And that was how I ended up eating Kristen's pussy one more time. Her thighs wrapped around my face, her head resting on a cushion on the side of the hot tub, and me holding her up by the ass to support her weight as I was submerged in the tub up to my chin. Kristen came again, her moans echoing over the trees that wrapped around the deck and into the sky.

From there, she did get moving to prepare to leave. After putting on a robe and moving back through the house, we ended up back in my bedroom. Kristen cleaned herself up in the mirror, while I collected her clothes and laid them out on the bed. The last item? Kristen's panties that I plucked off the pillow. But, holding them and laying them out just so gave me an idea. Kristen came back and thanked me for getting her clothes together. As she approached the bed, she undid the robe, and dropped it to the floor, exposing her body one last time.

That was when I took her by the hips and spun her around so we were facing each other.

"I *really* need to go now," Kristen giggled.

"I know, but I had a thought," I said quietly as I leaned in.

Our faces were almost touching. Kristen smiled and stared at me.

"I thought of something perfect to really drive home how this was for you. A souvenir for *you* instead of him. Something to remind you of that, at least for a while..."

"Yeah?" Kristen grinned wider.

I took her by the hips and pushed her back so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Kristen didn't say a word, she just spread her legs as I moved in and pulled my cock out. Then she laid back fully, and moaned as I started to slide it back in. She wasn't fully wet, but as soon as my tip split her back open and pushed in, it became coated once again. Slowly, I began to ease myself back and forth, going in another inch each time until I was fully inside her and starting to fuck her faster and faster.

Kristen laid back and moaned as she took it, holding her legs high in the air and keeping them spread wide. I watched my cock slide back and forth into her perfect pussy, her lips clenching it just as desperately as all the other times we'd fucked today. As Kristen grabbed the backs of her thighs to hold them up, she raised her head to look at me.

"I don't see how this is a souvenir..." Kristen giggled and said between her heavy breaths.

"You will, because I'm already close," I said as I kept thrusting.

Kristen licked her lips at the mention, but I shook my head. Her eyes went wide at the realization.

"Yes."

She said it so quietly, and yet so sternly, that it got me even closer than I already was.

"Yes, do it."

I kept thrusting, going a little faster as I pulled almost all the way out and then sank my cock back into her. Kristen moaned, and then laid back again while one hand went to her clit. She rubbed it roughly as I kept fucking, and the sudden flurry of sharper moans she let out pushed me even further. Kristen quickly and efficiently rubbed her clit, and soon she was cumming one last time. The noises she made during that were all I could take, and I couldn't hold it back any longer even if I wanted to.

As Kristen's orgasm peaked, I began to cum straight into her pussy. Once I started, I shoved myself all the way in, as deeply as I could. Kristen's legs went up onto my shoulders, and I held her by the thighs to keep them there. I felt my cum begin to shoot out, and I kept my thrusts short to ensure it went in as deeply as possible. The look on Kristen's face was perfect. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her mouth dropped open in shock. Even her body was perfect, tensed up and quivering slightly as both the orgasms took hold.

When it was all done, I held myself where I was for a moment. Kristen panted, her legs still on my shoulders, as I reached over to the pile of her clothes. Like she was about to do before I stopped her, I plucked her panties from the pile. Carefully, I raised them up to where Kristen's feet were still pointed at the ceiling, and began to slide them up her legs to put them on. Kristen watched it happen, still breathing heavily post-orgasm, although the look on her face said what was happening now was turning her on just as much as what had just happened.

I slid them all the way up her thighs, and then pulled my cock out at the last second. One tiny flash was all I saw of her pussy before I put the panties on the rest of the way, but I could see the creamy mess that was left behind. Whether it was my cum or Kristen's wetness I couldn't confirm, but either way I sealed it behind Kristen's panties as I pulled them into place.

"*Now* you can go home," I said as I stepped back.

Kristen sat on the edge of the bed, staring at me as she panted. Elbows supporting her upper body as her legs limply hung off the edge of the bed. Looking tired. Red in the face. Nude except for the panties that were slightly askew on her hips from the imperfect job I did pulling them into place. She looked thoroughly used. That was exactly what she wanted. And when she went home that night, whether or not the party on the phone discovered what I had left behind, Kristen would feel it. Whether it leaked out of her slowly, or she just saw the stained mess that was the inside her panties when she took them off again that night, she'd get one final reminder...

There's a reason that she, and so many women like her, keep me as the "other man."