Kristen Bell Cucks Over the Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god...he's li-uh, he's unbuttoning my pants..." Kristen said as she started to breathe harder.

I couldn't take it anymore. Kristen's legs up against my face, spread open for me right there. Things were now in the way. With one fast motion, both my hands shot up, grabbed her panties around her hips, and then started yanking them down. Kristen raised her legs as her eyes went wide, watching the purple material slide down her thighs and over her knees.

"Ohmygod they're coming off..." Kristen gasped with a flustered excitement.

I silently stared down at her, a smirk on my face as I pulled her panties off her feet and then kept them in my hands.

"Nope, all of it...panties too..." Kristen said into the phone.

I raised my hand, making a show of spinning Kristen's panties around my finger, and then tossing them onto the bed to land on one of the pillows. I raised my eyes, and Kristen hungrily bit her lip again as she listened.

"Well my bra is still on, I had to give him something..." Kristen chuckled.

As I started to lean over her on the bed, Kristen sank back down into it. Laying flat, the phone still held up to her ear, watching my body overtake the shape of her own. One hand ran up her thigh as my head lowered down. As my mouth neared her tits again, my fingers started to trace up her inner thigh.

"Fuck, nevermind the bra is coming off, too..." Kristen hurried to say as she breathed harder.

My tongue went back to her nipples, while my hand raised up the last few critical inches, allowing the tip of my finger to find and tease the opening of her pussy. Kristen gasped directly into the phone's receiver as I touched her, sending what must have been a sharp rush of noise to the other party listening. That noise turned into a loud moan as I started to slide my finger into her.

"Yes! Yes!...oh fuck that feels good..." Kristen moaned as she watched.

My finger began to pump back and forth inside her pussy, while my tongue flicked over her nipples one at a time. Once my finger was coated in the wet from Kristen's pussy, I raised it up and started rubbing her clit. Several breaths went in and out of Kristen's lungs quickly as she acclimated to the sensation, capped off with one final gasping moan as she realized she was still on the phone.

"No, he's-ah! He's licking my nipples and playing with my pussy," Kristen said with a grin.

I pulled my mouth from Kristen's tits and then raised it up to kiss her on the lips again, which was answered by a very hungry but completely silent makeout from Kristen. It was at that point that I was closest to the earpiece of the phone, so I all but heard what was said next, even before I heard Kristen's response to it.

"Mmm, yeah I think he should, too..." Kristen said.

I was already starting to slide back down when she spoke again as if she was just now instructing me.

"Eat my pussy," Kristen said before she flashed another gleeful grin with those perfect teeth.

I dropped to my knees right next to the bed, and then slid my arms under Kristen's thighs to raise and park them onto my shoulders. She crossed her ankles behind my back, and I leaned in. Tongue first, I put my mouth back on her pussy, and started licking with an immediate, needy pace. I licked all the way up, from her still wet opening to her clit, keeping each lick encompassing the entire thing.

"Yessss, oh my god that's good..." Kristen moaned quietly.

Kristen immediately began to twitch in place, her pussy reacting to receiving more attention directly on her clit despite her recent orgasm.

"Yes give me that tongue...yes...oh yes he's getting all of it..." Kristen said to me, then remembered the phone as she switched her tone of voice.

I shifted my tongue, instead focusing on setting my lips around her clit, and then pressing against it with stronger pressure.

"Yes! Oh yes, right there please..." Kristen said before she moaned again.

I continued to lick her clit with short, direct movements of my tongue. Kristen moaned several times, the last one coming off as an uncontrollable giggle.

"Hehe...yes...he knows *that* spot-ahh!" Kristen said before she was forced to moan again.

Kristen was silent for several moments, except for the moans that she made directly into the phone. I continued eating her pussy, hitting her clit with a never ending series of licks that made her body twitch and her thighs tighten around my head even more. And all the while, Kristen kept the phone right up against her ear and mouth.

"Ohhhh....ohhhhh....oh my go-o-o-o-d that feels good..." Kristen finally let words accompany her moans.

It was no longer a conversation between them. Kristen wasn't answering questions. She wasn't describing what was happening. It was pure, lustful enjoyment of what I was doing to her, in a way that just so happened to be audible to someone else.

"Oh fuck..." Kristen suddenly swore as her head perked up.

Her eyes were wide as she kept moaning, staring down at me with that excited yet somewhat concerned look on her face. The kind that said something was building, and even though she knew it was going to happen and wanted it to happen so badly, it was still catching her off guard.

"Yeah...oh yeah...oh my god..." she moaned harder, her mouth curving back into the grin she had before.

My tongue kept at it, staying pressed against her clit as it worked back and forth. The pressure was direct, focused, and consistent.

"Oh fuck...yes...he's gonna make me cum...yeahI'mgonnacum...yes, yes, ohhh, ohh, OH!"

Kristen's head thumped backward onto the bed so hard that I'm sure the sound carried into the phone.

"Ahhhahh-ohhhhhmygod! AHHH!"

Kristen's thighs clenched around my head as the orgasm hit her, but I still had a good view of the way her stomach tightened during. I could also see how the phone was still right by her mouth, and could only imagine how her cries were blowing out the speaker on the other end. I kept licking until Kristen's cries slowed, and she eventually put one hand against my face to ease me away.

"Ohhh my god that was good..." Kristen said.

She casually rolled over, swinging one leg over my head as she crawled further onto the bed. While I arose from the floor and climbed after her, Kristen casually laid on her stomach, running her hand through her hair as she kept talking.

"Well yeah, obviously I'm going to cum again..." Kristen scoffed into the phone.

I ran my hands up the backs of Kristen's legs as I began to crawl onto the bed.

"Uh, because he fucks me really good?" Kristen said into the phone as if it was an obvious answer to a stupid question.

I took extra time as I touched the back of Kristen's thighs. My fingers groped in a way that made Kristen take notice, and she did even more when I started to get higher.

"Yeah, I was just wondering how I should let him fuck me first..." Kristen said as she turned her head to look back at me.

My hands went up to her ass, grabbing it lightly as they kept moving to touch more of it. The way Kristen was laying made it too good. Without tease or indication of what I was going to do next, I raised both hands and slapped them down. Kristen's ass sang out with a beautiful smack sound as both hands hit it at the exact same time.

"MPH! Oooo, did you hear that?" Kristen asked.

I grabbed Kristen's ass harder, then quickly moved my hands to her hips, pulling her ass up a little. When Kristen slowly started to lift it herself, I smacked it again.

"Mhm, he does that a lot," Kristen continued.

She continued to raise her hips and slide her knees in, putting her ass up on display. When she looked back at me, and brought a finger to her mouth to flirtatiously bite between her teeth, I slapped her ass again.

"I don't know. Maybe he does it because I'm too naughty? That I'm doing something wrong?" Kristen grinned, biting the tip of her finger between her teeth again.

I glared down at her as she stared back at me, a smile on her face like she was having the time of her life.

"Yeah, like right now he's staring at me like I did something wrong," Kristen teased, talking to me as much as she was into the phone.

I slid to the side, moving from behind her to right next to her. Kristen raised her eyebrows at me as my cock moved closer to her face.

"Oh I think I get it, I'm talking too much, aren't I?" Kristen giggled.

I smacked her ass again, causing Kristen to let out a wince that turned into another giggle.

"Excuse me, I have to use my mouth for something else for a sec..." Kristen said into the phone.

Kristen opened wide and stuck out her tongue as I slid my cock back into her mouth. A very pleased "mmm" came from her throat as she took it in, and Kristen began to slide her mouth back and forth. For a moment I just remained in place and enjoyed it. Then I smacked Kristen on the ass again, giving her body a jolt and forcing a much louder "MMM" from her. She looked up at me with a pleading, aroused look in her eyes, so after smacking her ass one more time I slid my fingers down and started rubbing her pussy again.

"Oh yeah that's it..." Kristen pulled her mouth away just long enough to say so.

Kristen had her phone right against her cheek like normal as she sucked. The mouthpiece was barely an inch away from her lips as my cock slid between them. Frankly, I loved the sight of it, and knowing that the noises in her mouth were being sent directly through that tiny slit in the plastic. For a moment, I held the back of Kristen's head, and took full advantage for myself, thrusting into her mouth several times as my fingers played with her pussy.

When I let her go, Kristen slurped at my cock several more times before pulling away again.

"Am I wet enough for you?"

Kristen didn't wait for an answer. With a breathy moan, she ran her tongue up and down my cock. Long, exaggerated licks that covered every inch of it while she loudly breathed into the phone. As she pulled away to stare at it, I could see her fingers grip the phone tighter.

"Oh fuck I've got his cock glistening, and I know I'm dripping..." Kristen started.

She kept staring at my cock as she sank back down onto the bed, starting to nod in agreement with something she heard on the phone.

"Yeah...definitely..."

Kristen looked me in the eyes again.

"Shove that into my pussy right now," Kristen commanded.

I got behind her, and didn't even give her enough time to tease what was about to happen over the phone. One grip of my cock lined it up with her pussy, and one push split her open and slid it all the way in.

"AH!" Kristen cried out, craning her head upward even as she kept the phone wedged firmly against her cheek.

I didn't even start thrusting right away, I just stayed there, savoring the sensation of being inside Kristen's pussy and the sight of her ass.

"Fuck...oh my god...he's so deep..." Kristen said under her breath.

Kristen inhaled and exhaled several times as if she were building herself up to something.

"Yeah, yeah that's what I want..." Kristen said with a more aggressive voice.

She pulled her ass away from my cock, sliding her pussy almost all the way off, and then slammed it back in place. I went from the tip barely inside as her pussy tightly gripped it, to shoved all the way back in with one swift motion.

"AH!"

Kristen pulled away, and then slammed her ass back again.

"YES!"

She did it several more times, practically barking into the phone each time her ass crashed into me and her pussy swallowed my cock. It felt amazing, and the sight of Kristen's ass rippling from the shockwave of how hard she was throwing it into me was indeed very hot. But of course, I wanted more. The next time she backed into me, I clapped my hands down on her ass again, and gripped it tightly. No more unpredictable throws of Kristen's ass into me. I held it in both hands, and began pumping it into me at the same time I started thrusting into her.

"Mmmnmm...mmmm....hooooo...hoo yeeeeeah...yeah I love getting fucked like this...pushing my ass back so he fills me up harder..."

Despite how turned on I was, I was slightly aghast at what I was hearing. Kristen was as horny as the rest of those that came here, but never before had I heard her be so outright vocal about it. And yet now she was, finding her motivation to detail just how much she loved getting fucked.

"Oh yeah...yeah I want it harder...HARDER!" Kristen turned her head slightly back toward me, looking at me out the side of her eye as she yelled the command.

I immediately began to thrust harder, and faster, ramming my cock into Kristen. Quick, short thrusts that began deep in her pussy and ended with my hips crashing into Kristen's ass began to sound through the room and, I hoped, into the phone. Kristen's moans sounded over everything else, and her mouth dropped open as they turned to screams.

"YES! YES! OHH FUCK!" Kristen cried.

I heard two thumps. One of Kristen's hand hitting the bed, and the other of the phone dropping on it. Kristen held herself in place with both hands, leveraging her weight to push herself back into my cock even as I was already completely reaming her with it.

"I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! OHHHHMYGOD!"

The swift smack of each thrust created a rhythmic clapping sound against Kristen's ass, the noise of which was now definitely overshadowed by Kristen's moans. She cried out again and again, her last words devolving into a high-pitched, operatic cry that echoed throughout my room, complete with the vibrato that came from the impact into her body.

As abruptly as Kristen's orgasm began, it ended. She suddenly launched herself off my cock, landing face down on the bed as she shuddered in place. When she flipped over, she had her hand between her legs. A firm placement of her hand over her pussy, as if she needed to temporarily shield it from any more stimulation, lest she explode or something.

"Oh my god..." Kristen said as she panted, covering her mouth with her other hand.

I glanced down, looking up her body until I saw a tiny wedge of plastic sticking out from underneath her back. Kristen bit her lip as I closed in again, but I merely snatched her forgotten phone out from underneath her, and then handed it back. Kristen let out an exasperated breath as she took it in one hand, and ran the other through her hair.

"Wow...did you hear that?" Kristen asked into the phone.

I shifted next to her, getting into the proper place on the bed to actually put my head on a pillow. Kristen followed, beginning to crawl closer to me until she stopped at my cock.

"It sounded good? Well it *felt* good," Kristen said as she moved in, smiling.

"How about this? Does this sound good?" Kristen asked.

Her mouth went back to my cock, first putting the tip into her mouth and sucking, and then pulling back to run her tongue up and down in several directions. Kristen included a perfect "ahhhh" sound as she did it.

"Tasting my pussy on his cock," Kristen said quickly before putting her mouth back to it.

Kristen slurped her mouth down as she let out an 'mmmm' sound.

"So good..." she added.

I nodded in agreement, and then slid my hand to the back of Kristen's head, just to encourage her to dip up and down a little faster. She did, taking a great deal of my cock with each motion of her mouth. Then, she pulled away, listening into the phone for a moment as she stroked my cock with her other hand.

"Ooo, that does sound fun."

Kristen looked up at me.

"Fuck me however you want," she said.

I simply shrugged, and then silently beckoned her toward me with one finger. Kristen shifted herself up onto her knees, and then began to inch her way forward closer to me. I simply lounged back onto the bed, folding my arms to put my hands underneath my head.

"Awww, see how good he treats me?" Kristen started.

Kristen giggled, and then swung one leg over my hips to get into position.

"I tell him he can do whatever he wants, and he lets me ride him in my favorite position."

Kristen gripped my cock with one hand as she hovered her hips over it. Right as she was rubbing the tip against her pussy, she stopped.

"Yes it *is* my favorite position," Kristen said defensively.

I felt the tip of my cock slide against Kristen's pussy, parting her lips and teasing her opening but not yet going inside.

"No way did I ever say that," Kristen shook her head as she argued into the phone more.

I looked up at her as I grabbed her hips, and then began to pull her down. Kristen's hips began to shift down, and the tip of my cock fully parted her lips as it slipped in.

"No, I'm-AH! ohhh..." Kristen moaned as she sank down.

She looked down at me, suddenly snapped out of the argument, her eyes wide with the momentary shock of being filled up again.

"Ok whatever, shut up. I'm going to ride this huge dick now," Kristen snipped into the phone.

With one quick slap of Kristen's hand onto my chest for leverage, she began to raise her hips up. Pussy still gripping my cock like crazy, Kristen tipped herself forward as she moved up, and then sat back down in my lap to fully take my cock once again. She slowly repeated the motion, letting out long but quiet moans as she pitched herself back and forth.

"Oh my go-o-o-d that feels good," Kristen moaned again.

Another motion raising herself up, and Kristen drew in a deep breath. Another motion relaxing her thighs and sitting on my cock all the way down, and she let it out as another long moan directly into the phone. She did that I don't know how many times in a row, but then,

"Yeah, yeah I'm gonna..."

Kristen quickly raised her hips up and then slammed them back down. Then she did it again, picking up speed. Then, she bent herself forward slightly, and began to rapidly pump her hips. The sudden change of sensation, coupled with Kristen's now sharper, gasping moans, caught me off guard. For the first time since we started I couldn't hold back, letting out a moan as I grabbed Kristen by the hips and helped her work it faster.

"Oh yeah! Fuck! Yeah did you hear that? He likes it..." Kristen giggled into the phone.

I held on to help work Kristen's hips faster, but then my hands went further back to instead grab her by the ass. Another tight squeeze, and another level of intensity as she bounced her ass up and down.

"Yes, yes like that, fucking SQUEEZE IT!" Kristen moaned.

I all but yanked her back down every time Kristen jerked her ass back up, practically jerking myself off with her pussy as she stayed in place. Kristen meanwhile tilted her head back, moaning wildly as she rode. When she leaned forward again, she slapped her hand back onto my chest, but then slid it up towards my mouth.

"You love this pussy, don't you?" Kristen said, a flare of excitement on her face.

"Ye-ifngluvit," I tried to actually answer, but Kristen blocked the words by muffling my mouth with her hand.

"Mmm you want to slap my ass some more?" Kristen asked while still riding at a rough speed.

This time I didn't bother trying to answer, because Kristen was too busy shoving two of her fingers into my mouth for me to speak. I sucked on both of them, and then licked them as Kristen pulled away. Without another word, Kristen raised up one leg so her foot was on the bed, and then began to rotate. I moaned again as she bent and turned, first swinging her leg so they were both on the same side, and then spinning again. It was some next-level yoga shit, and Kristen spun herself all the way around without pulling my cock out of her pussy for a second.

"I'm backwards now..." Kristen said into the phone as she situated herself.

Then she started bouncing again. The fingers I had put in my mouth went down between her legs, and as she rode my cock she began to play with her clit at the same time. Of course this position just put her ass squarely in my sights, and as she began to bounce up and down again, I could see it perfectly squish down onto me as Kristen put the full force of her weight on it. Another slap sounded throughout the room as my hand clapped across Kristen's ass again.