All Comments on 'Kristi and Our Spring Chores'

by gatsby0303

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No

Too stupid to waste any time on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just stupid.

Maybe erotic to a 13 year old, or a very inexperienced sexually repressed adult. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
editing

needs it

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Who should be telling this story?

Who should be telling this story? As is told should have been the young neighbour...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yikes.

I don't think High School boys should be submitting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

and old ugly fat fags like you annony shouldn't comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

Fat whores that been banned from a porn site shouldn't talk either. Good-Bye Bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy & Erotic Story

This was nice coming of age story for the neighbor boy and a re-affirmation that the middle-aged wife was still sexy. There is a particular psychology to “sexual initiation” activities that is most rewarding and this was captured well in this story.

With my blessing, my wife has initiated young neighbors and friends into the world of sexuality when they reached 18. They were eternally grateful and it was fun for me to watch. These sexual relationships are quite intense and usually run for just a summer break or a school year, which is nice because then they go away and our lives return to normal.

She has now had seven young men at different times during our 20-year marriage. We wish that more married women would take the time to instruct young men on how to properly fuck a lady. We will look forward to sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This is pretty similar to how I got a lesson back in the day. Brought back a fond memory. Well written with just the right amount of dialogue and tension. It would be interesting to read some more about this couple's sexploits. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 great.

Dont let her give her pussy away, but it would be nice if she let Chas fuck it a little at times.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
More

More stories from Wild Kingdom about mangy old cougars chasing young meat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous