Kristi Satisfies a Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Kristi's night with Nick is documented for Alyssa.
2k words
4.66
2.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristi444
Kristi444
243 Followers

It's all such a surreal thing, isn't it? Have you ever been smack dab in the middle of an intense and intimate experience and suddenly had to remind yourself, "my god, this is real." This entire night felt that way. The premise--at my partner Alyssa's urging, I spent a night with one of our male friends, Nick, and captured the entire experience with photographs (which became a video on the night of the experience) to share with her afterwards. The reality--having been with just one man (also Nick) in the last six years, the overwhelming and cathartic euphoria that ensued...with Nick speaking directly to Alyssa on camera while we played, and also at times urging me to do so, felt like it crossed so many lines that I actually thought I might spontaneously combust about twenty times. Thankfully I survived to tell the tale, and to share it with Alyssa in all its cinematic glory. And yes, that was one of those "my god" moments.

I made a porno movie. I actually made a porno movie.

It's both terrifying and exhilarating to know that it was real. There have been times that I have been doing some random thing--housekeeping, shopping, whatever--and a wave of overheated dread will wash over me. What if someone (besides Alyssa) saw? What if it got back to my friends, or family? What shame I would have explaining it away to my daughter. And what about my job? Good heavens. I think I'd rather throw myself off a cliff than deal with all of the entanglements. And yet...

It all makes me so, so aroused. I am wet as I am typing, knowing I am, in a way, sharing the experience with all of you. I truly hope you enjoy.

The first moment that that "feeling" occurred that evening was on Nick's sofa. I was partially naked and cheering Nick on to fuck my ample breasts, knowing Alyssa would soon be hearing and seeing everything. Vamping a bit for the camera, I allowed a gooey strand of saliva to drip from my lips onto my cleavage, making Nick's big cock even more slippery and sexy. His response, directed to me alone, made me want to please him like no other woman had before. "Oh my fucking god, Kristi."

Hearing him whimper my name nearly made me convulse. I squirmed. I leaned a bit lower and devoured his cock, turning my face a bit sideways to ensure that Alyssa got a good look at what she had inspired me to do. I felt my lips stretch, and I was salivating uncontrollably. I knew it looked sexy. I knew it would make Alyssa purr to see me take so much of Nick's cock in my mouth that I had to allow my throat to open. I took his quite impressive cock so deep that, after a small gurgle and a bit of extra effort, I was able to press my nose into his tummy.

"Fuck, Kristi." I loved hearing him moan for me. I wasn't ready for what he hissed next.

"Show Alyssa how much you love sucking cock." Pow, another of those moments.

It's not that he said anything out of the realm of whatever this temporary reality was. I suppose it doesn't even seem that shocking. And yet--it hit me like a wrecking ball. Alyssa is my first and lone same-sex relationship, and I am deeply in love with her. Even though the entire night was her idea, sometimes reality has a way of demolishing a perfectly lovely fantasy. Would this be it? How would she react not just to seeing me take our sexy male friend in my mouth (something I have admitted to Alyssa that I miss dearly). Did I dare? Did I actually dare show Alyssa--and Nick for that matter, obviously--just how much I love giving head? I took one breath. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I accepted the challenge. I began to suck...really suck. I sucked, and licked, and devoured Nick's cock, mouth and hand moving in unison. I even spit on his steel-hard erection a little bit, and rubbed his slippery taut flesh all over my lips and cheeks. I knew what I must have looked like on camera, and it spurred me on even more. "Can you tell?" I whispered to Nick, just soft enough so that only he might hear it. His response was simple and direct. "Fuck me, Kristi. I need to fuck you."

I slid up his body, my breasts dragging over his chest before kissing his mouth with my own smeared and swollen lips. I positioned myself with legs on either side of his lap, straddling him as I peeled my panties to the side. Gripping the base of his cock, still wet and coated with my messy saliva, I lowered myself onto him.

I forgot about Alyssa for just a moment--I was doing it. I was fucking Nick. Actually fucking him. If you have kept track of my experiences here, you may remember that my first "hook up" with Nick didn't involve intercourse. This was the first time I had a man inside me since before my divorce--six years and a lifetime ago. It felt perfect. The stretching, the heat. The wet glossy friction of his cockflesh as he thrusted up to meet me. I squirmed. I growled and grunted. Now I was showing Nick just how much I love to fuck a cock. How all consuming it is. How intense and wild and voracious.

"Alyssa, does Kristi look good fucking?"

Fuck, back to reality. Alyssa. Yes, of course, Alyssa. She would be watching every detail. The arch of my back. The hair in my face. The sheen of perspiration on my skin. And above all, Nick's glorious cock in my pussy, pistoning in and out as I squirmed on him, my heavy 36E breasts slapping him in the face. The shock and sudden reality of it all got to me at once.

"I'm going to cum."

Usually, I have very good control of my orgasms. I can let them build, I can sometimes hold them off, I know just how much pressure or speed or hair pulling or deep kissing it takes to get over the edge. This wasn't that. I felt like a damsel in distress tied to a train track and I could see, feel and hear it barreling towards me. There would be no finesse, no "building." I was going to cum on Nick's cock and Alyssa was going to see it. All of it.

"Tell her how it feels, Kristi."

Oh, fuck. Nick. There's not a number high enough to assign how good it felt. No grade. No adjective. As I started to convulse and scream, Nick's powerful hands pawed and groped my breasts relentlessly. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I couldn't take it. The thought of Alyssa watching me climax that powerfully on Nick's cock did me in. I came. I screamed. I even choked up a little as I grunted and moaned. It was shattering.

Briefly, ever so briefly, Nick hugged me to his body. I was crying a bit, hair scraggly and in my face, skin wet. His cock was still inside me, but I dared not move. I just needed to be still. Just for a moment. I wanted to stop time. Disappear into the moment. Leave my body and just survey what had happened. Was...happening. I had never done anything remotely like this in my life. Sure, my ex husband took a few sexy photos of me from time to time, but the scale of this...the towering intensity and surreality of it...was hitting me like waves. I was still twitching, riding the aftershocks of my orgasm, when Nick whispered again.

"My turn."

Of course it was. I was so deeply intoxicated by my own sensations and apprehension to share all of this with Alyssa, that I almost forgot Nick was in the room, not to mention still inside my pussy. All I could do was nod and pant.

"Roll over," Nick urged, guiding me to do so with his strong, steady arm, until I was on the floor on my hands and knees. I felt him peel my panties all the way off, and I heard a low moan escape my throat. I felt drunk. High. Dizzy. I felt the head of his cock press inside me again, and I thought I might cum instantly but this time I fought it back a bit.

"Are you ok?" Uh huh, I thought so.

"Tell Alyssa what's about to happen."

Fuck, how did he do it? How did he know the exact thing and time to say it that would make me the absolute craziest? I knew exactly what was going to happen. I turned shyly to the camera and wiped the hair out of my face, trying and failing to smile as Nick eased his cock even further inside me.

"Nick's about to fuck me from behind."

I felt his hand grope my curvy ass and slip to my hip. "Tell Alyssa how much you love my cock."

Goddamn you, Nick. I loved it as much as breathing. As much as anything. I needed it.

"I love his cock, Alyssa. Fuck, Alyssa, I love his cock."

I could feel another orgasm storming inside me. It wasn't going to take much. But our friend Nick turned out to be a bit of an overachiever. "Now tell me," he demanded as he thrust inside me...deep, with a powerful stab of his hips.

"I love your cock."

His thrusting felt heavier now. More powerful. More meaningful and with more purpose. "Say it again."

Oh my god, he was playing me like an instrument. Thrusting, gripping my flesh, sliding his hands under me to fondle my wagging breasts and stiff nipples.

"I love your cock....I love your cock...I LOVE YOUR COCK..."

I knew he wasn't going to last, and I felt my own wildly crashing orgasm hit me once again. I did love his cock. I loved being fucked by it. I loved everything about it. His passion, his voice, his flesh, his heat, his intensity. And now Nick and Alyssa knew it too. There was no question whatsoever how much I loved it, and how much I needed it.

His thrusting furious now, I heard Nick gasp and grunt, drawing his cock out of my tingling pussy, his hand pistoning his own flesh. And then I felt it. The hot, messy jets and pools of his cum splashing my ass and lower back. I wanted to say something sexy to the camera, to Nick. Nothing would come out. I just panted and heaved and let it all happen. It was...perfect. Beyond anything I could have expected.

Nick kissed me. Not exactly lovingly, but enough to show he loved this moment together. I felt taken care of. I felt loved, even though that's probably not quite the right word. It just felt right. We held each other for just a few moments when I felt him stand. I knew he was turning off the camera. I made a porno.

I knew I would have to share the rest of this story when I wrote the first part a few weeks ago. It excites me to share here. I have friends who I know will love it and follow every word--and I love it. I love the way all of you respond to my experiences and my stories. It's like reliving them all over again with you.

But I admit, I am apprehensive to share the next part. What happened when Alyssa and I watched the movie together. Not because I am embarrassed by it, or ashamed in any way. It was an amazing, intense, beautiful, experience. I guess I just worry that maybe sharing what Alyssa and I did, said, and felt afterwards might be a bit too personal? She doesn't even know I visit this site, and I have no idea how she'd react. I worry that maybe what came "next next" perhaps should stay between Alyssa and me, in a way. I think I'll take a few weeks and do my best to use my heart to tell me what to do.

Part of me hopes I convince myself to write it. It would be an amazing thing for me to experience all over again.

Thank you my Lit friends. You all mean so much to me.

Kristi444
Kristi444
243 Followers