All Comments on 'Kristi Satisfies a Fantasy - Sort Of'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Breathtakingly exciting Kristi. I do love your work

FrodovFrodov9 months ago

It's good to know that you are having so much fun. It's obvious in your storytelling, and as all of your previous stories, you've brought we the readers along with you on your adventure. I think I can honestly say, for all your male readers... and perhaps a great many females as well, that we all envy Nick in this tale. To say that we all eagerly await the continuation or at least further adventures of Kristi would be an immense understatement. Again, it's good to see you back here on Lit. We've missed you. Bravo.

sillysamsamisillysamsami9 months ago

Love it Kristi. Can’t wait to know how Nick takes you and I can’t wait to find out how Alyssa reacts to everything when you show her.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19669 months ago

Nice to read some news from you!

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

I can see it now , at the end Alyssa jumps out of the closet where she had been hiding, or maybe Kristi finds out that it isn't videos but they are facetiming. what ever you do hear will be another great read from you. 5/5 again

BehappybefunBehappybefun9 months ago

Incredible as always, very erotic and cannot wait to read what happened next!

w0venweb_w0venweb_9 months ago

I love how you always bring such rich detail into what you write. It makes me so wet reading every word. I can't wait for the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES