Kristin, For Old Time's Sake

Story Info
An on-again, off-again, relationship.
1k words
3.85
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen was an on-again off-again lover in the Seventies. She was 27 with an innocent well-scrubbed face, a friendly smile, frameless glasses, and an athletic field hockey player's body with the sexiest little bubble butt. The big complications were that she and I were both married, and not to each other. Another thing we had in common was our sexually apathetic spouses. Mine was at least willing to have sex once a week, but Kristin's husband, David, showed an interest only every month or two.

Why Kristin's husband showed no interest in her, I'll never understand. In bed she was actively enthusiastic, vocal to the point of having my apartment neighbor pounding on the shared wall one afternoon, and she had the most delightful pussy I'd ever encountered before or since. Its most pronounced feature was a grippy muscle ring at her vaginal entrance that felt like the width and strength of a thumb and forefinger encircled around your shaft. You most definitely were aware when your cock penetrated that cozy little home away from home.

Alas, Kristin and I only fucked a few times. She was hyperanxious about being discovered. Those few times were truly memorable. Kristin had an IUD that she trusted, and neither of us had a concern about STDs with the other, so it was All Systems Go for bareback sex.

The on-again time lasted a few months, then it was off-again for a couple of years. We remained friends in the interim. Then she told me that her husband's sexual interest had brightened a bit and they were having sex more often, and that she had learned to be multiorgasmic. That brought about our second on-again period, when we fucked a couple of times and she showed me how quickly and how frequently she could climax.

That was followed by another off-again. A year later, Kristin told me that she and her husband were moving up-state a few hundred miles. She asked me if I wanted to see her one more time, for old time's sake. She didn't have to ask twice. We arranged to meet a few days later in the large, quiet parking lot of a local suburban community college. It was mid-day. Kristin arrived in her van. It was one of those things that was common back in the Seventies, with two big seats up front and a large, open space behind that was fitted out with a foam mattress and some simple shelves.

I joined her in the back of the van. Before long we were both naked below the waist, and Kristin's mouth was busy on my cock. While that was enjoyable, to say the least, it wasn't all I was hoping for. After a few minutes of that, getting my cock rock hard and wet, she straddled me and started rubbing up and down on my shaft, capturing it lengthwise in her slick, noticeably heated cleft, notched so very nicely between her pussylips.

"So here's the thing," she said. I confess I was only paying half attention to her words. My real focus was anticipating what it was going to feel like to get my erection back inside her vagina. "David and I have been trying to get me pregnant." Her hips kept undulating, and my cock was nicely nestled. "My IUD came out a few months ago."

Selfishly, I didn't like where this seemed to be headed.

"I've been taking my temp. I think I ovulated last week and I'm almost due for my period." She paused. "I think. I might even be pregnant now." Now I was paying attention. Her hips slowed a little bit. "I brought an old diaphragm with me and some jelly. But... I'd rather not use it. I don't think I have to." She paused again. Our eyes were locked together. "I'm not worried. If you are, I can use the diaphragm. Or you can pull out."

Kristin stopped moving. My hands held her hips. I told her, "You know how much I want to be inside you," and she smiled, adjusted her straddle, and impaled herself on my erection. Everything was the same, and old memories came back to me in a glorious rush. She had the same thumbwidth encircling snugness, the same creamy heat farther inside, the same rubbery nubbin of her cervix that no longer had that distracting IUD string emerging from it.

Off we went, her hips gyrating and rocking, my hands going between her bare hips to her petite breasts still encased in her bra and tshirt. She climaxed twice, each time arching her back and rubbing her g-spot against my shaft. I could feel it roughen against my cock just before she crested, holding her breath for a few seconds and closing her eyes, then exhaling a loud groan and refocusing her eyes on mine.

The smell of raw sex now filled the still air inside the van. "Okay, now you," she grinned at me. "You get on top." I didn't complain.

We switched positions again, and I was back to driving my cock into her glorious snatch, this time with one end in mind. I was in a rhythm, firm and steady with full length thrusts. Kristin's legs curled around the back of my thighs, pulling me toward her, rocking her hips to meet my thrusts, gripping those marvelous kegels against my shaft as it slid in and out, in and out.

My erection was rock hard. I had held my orgasm at bay as she was riding me and she crested with her two. Now my orgasm was near, and she knew it as clearly as I did. Her hands cradled my face and she whispered, "It's okay, it's okay, just let it go," and I did. I unloaded a week of semen into her, juicy spurt after juicy spurt. "I can feel it," she whispered, "Oh so hot, I can feel it" and that just kept me going and going. When I slowed, her hands reached down between us, and I felt her fingers playing with my shaft. "I forgot how much bigger you are than David," and then with a giggle, "And how much you come." She got it all. For old time's sake.