Kristin in Heat

Story Info
Kristin begs for release. A short fantasy.
1.3k words
3.69
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers

Note— This is a short extended scene from the story below, with permission of the author. I recommend reading at least Ch. 9. Be warned— These are stories of misogyny and contempt for women. Don't confuse fantasy with reality. All characters over 18.

Carole

From "Kidnapped Kristin" Ch. 9 by Sarpedom

"Worship, Doll..."

~~~~~ Begin "Kristin Aroused" by Carole99 ~~~~~

Lilly began to gasp and shudder as he ran his hand over her ass. Continuing his motion, he looked back straight at Kristin. "Still hot, Doll?" Without thinking, she opened her thighs a bit more and straightened her back. His fingers were moving inside a squirming Lilly.

"I asked you a question!"

"Ummm, yes Sir, this s-slave is ummm-"

"Get back over here!" Red faced, Kristin crawled to a spot beside Lilly. "Position!" In a moment, she was spread and stretched before her master. "Is that your best?" Kristin used her hands to spread her knees painfully wide. "Use your finger to show me how hot you are!"

As the meaning sank in, he turned his attention back to Lilly. In seconds, his expert fingers had her panting and writhing on the floor. Looking back, he saw Kristin holding up a glistening finger. "Lick it off!" She swirled her tongue on her own juices for the second time. "Lean in close to me.

"Lilly, do you want to come?"

"Ahhh, Si! Por favor, por favor, Maestro!"

"OK, Doll, help finish off Lilly and I just might do the same for you. Get your fingers in here and rub." In a moment, Lilly began humping Doll's hand. "Faster!"

"Ohhh! Ahhh! Dios mio!" She collapsed on her side, gasping.

"One down, right, Doll? Now, if you want something, you will have to ask."

The other captives looked on in fascination and trepidation. "Gather 'round, ladies. You'll want to see this up close." Three slaves crawled over to form a tight semicircle amid the sharp smell of female arousal. Each one went into an open kneel without a prompt. "Doll, did you have a question?"

Burning with embarrassment and desire, she whispered, "Ummm, Sir, would you g-give me, uh, this slave an or-orgasm?"

"Ladies, did you hear a 'please' in there?" The slaves nodded and murmured a 'No Sir.'

"Doll? Would you care to rephrase? A gentleman like myself will always listen to a polite request from a beautiful woman. But first, how about turning yourself around so I can see what you are offering."

Tears flowing, Kristin shuffled around on all fours, opening her thighs for her Master. He started running his hand down her crevice. "Sir, please, ahh! Allow this slave to come. Mmm... Please." He moved his index finger right at her entrance and waited.

In a moment, she moved back onto his finger. "Oh...Ahhh..." He glared at the three other posed women, each with a glazed look on her face. Once again, he had transformed a group of fresh captives into red-faced, naked slaves who would spread their knees at a glance from him.

"All of you, reach down and put a finger inside you! Now! Don't move it an inch!" After furtive glances at each other, fingers descended. The scene had been totally arousing for each slave. "Would you like to come right along with Doll?

Uneven "Yes Sirs" expressed the state of arousal in the room. He waited. "Please Sir!"

"On your backs! Get busy!"

With a heavy sigh, Minou rolled onto her back, followed by her mates. As with most young women, they knew the familiar moves, though they had never expected to perform for an audience.

He watched for a few moments, noticing that Minou was left-handed. "Stop! Link your knees together and spread."

More sighs. Minou, in the middle, raised her legs, forming a six-legged bundle of arousal. The other two scooted sideways, increasing the lewd spectacle.

"Proceed, sluts!" He started a practiced move on Kristin, as Lilly lay in a fetal position on the floor. Moving his thumb and middle finger, he glanced at the tableau before him. Compliant, rutting female flesh.

As though to test his mastery, he loudly snapped his fingers. The women hesitated, then stopped. Standing, he walked around the tangled, panting captives.

"Do any of you have a request? Minou?"

"Ahh, s'il te plaît, laisse-moi jouir, Maître!"

"Hmmm. Oui mademoiselle, continuez."

Remarkably, all three red-faced women suddenly understood French, resuming rapid hand movements. Kristin remained on all fours, breathing heavily. From his years of experience, he knew that in the throes of an orgasm, a girl will often start closing her legs. As the moans and gasps began, he smiled at the almost comical scene as their knotted legs and feet grappled, pulling in all directions. He chuckled, thinking of a game he had seen online called "Naked Twister."

"Position!" Five weary women slowly clambered up to the familiar pose. He waited while breathing slowed and eyes focused. "I can smell you sluts from here. You need a shower.

"Doll, I guess you missed out this time, eh?"

Kristin looked at the floor. "Umm, yes Sir."

"Well, that's sad. All worked up and nowhere to go.

"OK, line up to take your nasty bodies to the showers. Doll, are you going to touch yourself in the shower?"

"No Sir." Tears.

"Well, I don't trust you. You and I are going to shower together. I'll get you nice and clean, babycakes.

"Move!" They entered what looked like an old high school locker room. "I think you could all use a cold shower about now. You four, go into a stall and turn it on. Let the cold water flow over you until it turns warm.

"Turn the water off and soap up your body, head to toe, then present yourself to me for inspection. Go." One by one the women stood before him. He made them bend over, checking thoroughly.

As they finished rinsing, he directed them, still wet, to kneel in front of the last stall.

"Your turn, Doll." He made her endure the cold water before stepping in. "You're lucky today. Very few sluts get to see me naked. Look at me."

She glanced downward at his enlarging cock. "Take the soap. Kneel down and wash it." With a long sigh, she knelt and reached toward him with a sudsy hand. She heard murmurs from the four watching women.

"Both hands. Be thorough." Kristin, fighting tears, began gently scrubbing her Master's balls and rigid member. In a moment, he took her hand. "Stroke it, squeeze it, like this." In less than a minute, he erupted in her face. "Ahhh! Ahh, uhh, uh, Mmmm!" Kristin collapsed to the floor in sobs.

"Doll, take a minute, then stand up. I have a job to do." He started to soap her back as she stood, then reached around to lather breasts and belly. Lifting her left leg to rest on a bench, he began at her toes, working up to the top of her thighs. On the right leg, he continued on to her lower lips and backside. Thoroughly.

Gasping, Kristin raised up on tiptoes. "Ahh! Please."

"Which is it, Doll? Please stop ----- or please go?

"I don't, I, Mmmm-" He withdrew his fingers.

"Too slow, Doll. Wash your own face and hair. I'll wait..

That evening, in her cot, she thought about the stimulating day. Even in pitch dark, she bitterly remembered the penalty for touching herself. She tried subtly rubbing her thighs together, feeling the slickness grow. It wasn't enough.

Turning over with a frustrated sigh, she tried to sleep.

~~~~~

Note— Please vote and comment. For the "rest of the story," (Remember Paul Harvey?) read Kidnapped Kristin and Kristin Continued.

The part about the women showing their soapy bodies for inspection? This actually happened to me. Lesbian much, Coach?

Carole

Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers