Kristina's Holiday Week

Story Info
Her office job came to seem more attractive than her holiday.
12.1k words
4.77
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katyn99
katyn99
183 Followers

Author's Note:

"I wrote this story together with my friend Peter242 as a follow-up to our other Kristina stories. Peter242 has written many other stories too, usually involving spanking and caning. Personally, I have worked as a domestic cleaner in real life for a number of families and busy professional ladies. We hope you enjoy it."

Kristina smiled to herself as she wheeled Mrs B's suitcase into the house, knowing she was going to be skivvy for the week for both Heather and Mrs B, and she was happy to do so. It was slightly strange, given that the rather dominant Heather was twenty-four years' old compared to the submissive Kristina's thirty-four, and Kristina knew that Mrs B was fifty-something.

Heather had instructed Kristina to take the week off work so she could serve both Mrs B and herself for their holiday week, which Kristina was more than happy to do as she was drawn to the domestic servitude lifestyle and much preferred the prospect of that life to her primary job as a well-paid but stressed corporate lawyer.

Mrs B had been for a while Heather's dad's girlfriend. They had met four years ago, and well after Heather had bought her own place, but her dad asked Heather to be friendly to her and even call her "Mum". Heather was happy to do that and even after the relationship ended Heather and Mrs B remained friends and as Heather had got used to calling Mrs B Mum, she continued to do so. They liked to go away on holiday together and, like now, often stayed in the other's home for a holiday break,

The last time Heather and Mrs B were together was when Heather and Kristina were still in a relationship and sleeping together, so things had changed dramatically since then because in the interim Kristina had been dropped by Heather as her girlfriend, but had pleaded so much to continue that Heather had had pity on her and allowed her to stay in touch, but on the condition that their relationship be downgraded to that of mistress and live-out maid, so that Kristina became in effect Heather's personal "lady's maid" and house cleaner, although unpaid. Kristina was always hoping that if she did a good job Heather would appreciate her qualities as a girlfriend again and promote her back to her bed. Kristina didn't know it, but once Heather had seen how rapidly Kristina had allowed herself to be downgraded from girlfriend to unpaid domestic skivvy, Heather had lost all respect for her former bedmate and had determined simply to use Kristina's needy and pathetic submissiveness for her own benefit.

So, Mrs B was one of those mutual friends who had known Kristina when she and Heather were lovers. The first time Kristina met a previous mutual friend, Heather had explained how things had changed and that Kristina was now her cleaner and skivvy, and Kristina was initially hugely embarrassed and turned red with shame. However, Kristina soon found out that such humiliation turned her on and from then on always stood obediently silent looking at the floor whenever Heather explained her change in status, knowing that her knickers were usually damp by the end of the explanation. Kristina came to love the way in which previous friends looked at her differently, with a mixture of contempt and pity, once they knew her new status. That embarrassment would happen yet again once Mrs B settled in, because Mrs B was not yet aware that Kristina was staying with them solely to keep the house in order.

In addition, Heather had already told Kristina that she had had brought a selection of punishment canes for the coming week as both she and Mrs B would have disciplinary authority over Kristina during the week, and that authority would be enforced if necessary with corporal punishment, which Kristina's bottom had become used to as a consequence of Heather's perfectionism. Kristina had readily accepted Heather's decision, as she did all of her decisions, although with trepidation. However, Heather had also told Kristina that she wanted them all to "have a lovely week together".

Kristina had just finished an intense period at work and had secured the completion of a significant transaction and so was looking forward to spending the week doing menial work without any requirement to make decisions, although with the continuous underlying fear of being subject to Heather's discipline. Still, whilst she hated being spanked or, worse, caned, she loved being close to her "Miss H" whom she welcomed being submissive to and whom she looked upon as her absolute superior in every way. It still hurt her that the lovemaking with Heather had stopped a while ago, but she was making the most of it and saw being her maid as at least time being spent with her, and very helpful in her longed-for eventual transition from lawyer girlfriend to full-time lady's maid and domestic servant for Heather (at least unless Heather relented and took her back) and also she hoped for other employers.

Heather liked uniforms and had specified that Kristina's maid's uniform should be short-sleeved but with a short hem, and with hold-up stockings so that some bare flesh on Kristina's upper legs would always be easily available, so that Heather could lift Kristina's dress and slap her bare skin above the stocking tops with minimum inconvenience when she needed to make a quick point.

It was hot today and Kristina was happy with the freshness she could feel down below as a result of wearing hold-ups rather than tights. She also knew that the tight short-sleeved dress meant that her arms and legs were very visible, as was her tummy. Kristina thought her weight was OK, but knew that Heather thought otherwise and she quite often punished for "unnecessary eating" as Heather put it.

Kristina carried Mrs B's case up to the large second bedroom with its ensuite bathroom. Once there she unpacked the case, checking Mrs B's tops and skirts and dresses weren't creased before hanging them in the cupboard. One top and one dress were creased and so she left them on the bed so she could iron them before putting them in the cupboard. She knew that Heather would be checking in any case and if any clothes were put away creased then she would be sure to suffer a few cuts from one of Heather's instruments of discipline, which was an added incentive for Kristina to be careful.

Heather did come up just as Kristina had ironed and put the last of Mrs B's clothes away. However, when Heather checked in the cupboard, she picked out a top that she felt should have been ironed. "You missed one, Kristina," she said sternly and to emphasise her point held Kristina by her upper arm and turned her sideways on as she sat on the bed, and rubbed the back of Kristina's leg as she said just as sternly, "Make sure you check ALL of the clothes, girl," pulled her hand back, and brought her open palm down sharply on the back of her left leg. As she heard Kristina gasp, she landed her hand again on the back of her other leg, leaving each of Kristina's thighs reddened and smarting.

Kristina knew what was going to happen when Heather sat on the bed and squeezed her upper arm and turned her sideways on, and, whilst she never liked the pain of smacked legs, she told herself that was at least less painful than the cane and as each smack landed she reminded herself of that fact even as the stinging intensified. As the pain died down, Kristina told herself it was her own fault for failing to iron the creased top and silently thanked Miss H for dealing with her so strictly.

Heather ordered, "Iron the top, put it away, and then come downstairs so I can tell Mum about your role in this household."

Kristina was sniffing back little tears as she did as she was told and made sure that the newly-ironed top had no creases on it when she put it in the cupboard.

Kristina then made her way back downstairs and into the living room where Heather was talking to Mrs B. She saw both women smile as they saw Kristina enter. Mrs B was now aware that she had equal disciplinary control over Kristina as well, and was sure an occasion would arise when she would exercise that control.

Trying to ignore the smirks, Kristina saw both ladies sitting on the armchairs and went to where Heather was sitting and sat on the carpet by her.

Mrs B purposely looked surprised when she saw Kristina sit on the floor and listened intently as Heather explained, as though she didn't know who Kristina was (a standard tactic Heather used to humiliate Kristina), "Forget the Kristina you knew when we were in a relationship Mum. This is "Maid Kristina" who cleans my house and does my washing and ironing and all my other menial work for me. In her "office" life she is a lawyer with a whole team reporting to her, but she knows and craves her true place in life as a subservient and obedient maid tidying, cleaning and running errands without question. I have her here so she can look after us for the week, so that we can both have a real break from chores of any kind. She is forbidden to use furniture in my space and will only ever sit on the floor, even at meal times when we are at the table. I am sure she would not dare, but if you ever found her sitting on any piece of furniture, or indeed doing anything else you disapprove of, then I have found that she responds well to corporal punishment. I have a brought a number of nice and whippy canes with me for the purpose of punishing Kristina if need be and I will give you two of them, one's heavier than the other, so that you should feel free to simply cane her if she disappoints you in any way. The heavier one hurts more by the way Mum."

Kristina was blushing, but of course did not object even though she had known Mrs B as a friend beforehand. However, that had now changed and it helped clear the atmosphere of any uncertainty that Heather was explaining out loud exactly how low Kristina had fallen, at least in all parts of Heather's life and affairs. Kristina was housekeeping staff and would be treated as such. In truth, Kristina loved the feelings of humiliation and shame which washed over her when her new lowly position was explained to people she had known before and who had previously been her social equals, and even those who had previously looked up to her.

Heather continued, "I call her Kristina but often refer to her as the "girl". She will do whatever washing or cleaning or other jobs you need done, so don't hesitate to ask her. Kristina is very clear that we are here on holiday and that she is here to work. Right, Kristina?"

Kristina nodded in assent from her kneeling position on the carpeted floor, "Yes Ma'am," she confirmed.

Mrs B reacted as though it was all news to her. Kristina knew Heather was putting her in her place and it turned her on whenever there was a discussion about her but she couldn't, indeed mustn't, join in, as she was the domestic staff and had no business involving herself in her superiors' conversations.

Mrs B already knew the answer but asked in a serious tone, "Just so I know, which bedroom will the girl sleep in when she is here, one of the spare bedrooms I presume as I am in the second bedroom?"

Heather kept a serious look on her face even though Kristina was blushing as she said, "The girl usually sleeps on the floor in my bedroom, but if you like I can lend her to you for a few of the nights we are here so that if you need anything in the evening or early morning she can attend to it without delay."

Again, Mrs B smiled as Kristina blushed in embarrassment.

Heather looked at Kristina, patted her on her head like she would a puppy dog and with a smile said, "She's a good girl, in the main, Mum, and even better when her bottom and legs are stinging, I've found."

Mrs B saw that Kristina looked at the floor even though the conversation was about her knowing there should be no eye contact with her superiors, unless she was addressed directly.

Heather added, "Don't forget, if the girl's standard is anything less than perfect then you must smack her legs or bottom hard. Firm and painful discipline is the only way to ensure she maintains a good level of performance."

Kristina winced, but she knew it was only by Miss H being strict with her that she maintained her high standards.

Time was getting on, and Mrs B said in an authoritative tone to Kristina, "Girl, I need to get out of my travelling clothes and get changed. Come with me and you can help me choose my clothes for the rest of the day."

Kristina smiled with pleasure that Mrs B needed her help so soon, and obediently followed Mrs B upstairs to her bedroom and focused on the floor by Mrs B's feet as Mrs B unzipped her dress and slid it down her arms towards the floor, stepped out of it and left it on the floor. Kristina noticed that Mrs B was wearing elegant and matching underwear by way of white bra and high-waisted white knickers, with a gentle floral pattern, the knickers secured in place by the pair of natural tone tights.

Mrs B proceeded to ease her tights down her legs, gently stepped out of them and cast them on the floor next to her dress, leaving her in just her elegant bra and knickers.

Kristina immediately scooped up Mrs B's dress from the floor and started to look for a hanger to put it on.

Mrs B watched Kristina, in a thoughtful manner,, and then asked, "Kristina, why do you do maid's work for Miss H at your age and if you are a lawyer in your other life?"

Kristina blushed, as she replied, "I live for submission to Miss Heather Ma'am. My other life does not satisfy me completely because my deepest need is to submit to and serve others at a menial level. I love it that Miss Heather uses me in any way she wishes Ma'am. I am hers, that is my real purpose."

"Does she pay you?"

"Oh no, Ma'am, I would be so embarrassed to receive payment for the joy of serving Miss Heather. My other job covers my living expenses fortunately," replied Kristina.

"What if you decided to stop?"

"The decision is not mine Ma'am. I am legally contracted to serve Miss Heather for life and only she can terminate the contract, Ma'am."

"Contracted?" Mrs B asked in a surprised tone. Mrs B wasn't aware of Kristina's contract and was interested to know more.

Kristina explained. "In my other life I am a lawyer and to please Miss Heather and prove my devotion to serving her I wrote a contract for her to look at, based on one of the template service agreements we use at the office. Miss Heather made a number of suggestions to ensure the contract tied me in completely to her service and once she was happy with the wording of the agreement, we both signed it and our signatures were witnessed. So, Ma'am, I am committed to working for Miss Heather until she decides to unilaterally terminate the contract, Ma'am."

"I see, so what are the terms?"

"I have to attend her house every week at a pre-arranged day and time. I must wash and iron her clothes and clean the entire house whilst Miss H relaxes or whatever. Afterwards, I make us both tea and we discuss our week for a short while. I must kneel on the floor and must never sit on any chair. I then tidy away the things and Miss H carries out her inspection of the work I have done. Any errors or omissions earn a series of black marks and they are turned into strokes with Miss H's riding crop or one of her canes although I am often spanked first on my bare bottom because Miss H says that she enjoys me being reminded me of my place by having my bare bottom across her knees, with only my fingertips and toes keeping me steady. It really is how I learn to do things exactly as Miss H commands, Ma'am."

Mrs B asked in a surprised tone, "Presumably the punishments hurt, girl?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, the punishments hurt dreadfully, but I realise that I need the punishments to be intense and painful because that is what truly motivates me to work my very hardest for Miss Heather, and to learn best from my mistakes."

Mrs B asked, "I know Heather is not your mum, but most mums who discipline their daughters would hug their daughter afterwards. Are you hugged, girl?"

"Well, she is certainly not my mum Mrs B," replied Kristina, "and she certainly does not hug me anymore, in fact the opposite; she canes me severely and then leaves me in the punishment position for a while so that I can reflect carefully on how to do things better next time and how to please her more."

Kristina blushed, she knew she had to explain as Mrs B didn't know all the history, and said dolefully, "... As you know Ma'am, for quite a while Miss H and I were in a relationship. She said she needed a cleaner and so I agreed to do that as well, just like lovers who live together might agree. However, she tired of me as her bedmate, but I kept on cleaning for her and running errands for her and that is how I just skivvy for her now, but I love her using me. She tells me what to do and that means I don't have a choice but just have to do it, and I so love that, just as I love being in service so much more than being a lawyer Mum."

"How intimate was your relationship with Heather Kristina?"

"What exactly do you mean Mrs B? We slept together and so on."

"Yes, Kristina, but did you give each other sexual pleasure?"

"Yes," blushed Kristina.

"Including oral pleasure Kristina?"

Kristina blushed more deeply at this exceedingly intimate line of questioning: "Well, yes, of course, we did things to each other like most girls in bed with each other would, or, rather, I would perform oral sex on Heather, but she never used more than her fingers on me."

"Very interesting Kristina, thank you," remarked Mrs B.

Changing the subject, Mrs B enquired, "That's a nice and traditional housekeeping dress you're wearing Kristina, did you choose it yourself or did Heather choose it for you?"

"Miss Heather chose it for me Ma'am, it's new and she wants me to be well-presented as her housekeeper. The neighbours see me come and go too, so it's good to look good. It's the only new thing I'm allowed to wear though, she approves or chooses everything else for me too, but it all has to be pre-used and second hand."

"What, everything?", asked Mrs B, "including shoes and underwear?"

"Oh yes", responded Kristina, "everything."

Mrs B cast her eye up and down Kristina and noticed that she was wearing black flat shoes which were clean, but which were somewhat worn and tights or stockings which looked all right, but she suggested, "Show me what you're wearing underneath your dress Kristina."

Kristina hesitated, "You mean lift up my dress Ma'am?"

"Yes", replied Mrs B with irritation, "how else could you show me?"

Kristina grasped the hem of her dress with both hands and slowly lifted her skirts up to her hips, displaying to Mrs B a pair of hold-up stockings with elastic tops, one of which had quite a ladder in it, and a pair of baggy cotton full knickers, rather off-white, though with a little pink bow at the front, with a couple of small holes visible in the material.

"Higher please," requested Mrs B. "I want to see everything."

Kristina lifted her dress up to almost her shoulders displaying her poor fitting bra, which was a pale cream, very aged, colour with a small amount of lace decorating it, if decorating is the right word. Kristina's bra did not match her knickers at all and did not seem to fit particularly well either.

"I see", observed Mrs B, "underneath your dress nothing is new, except perhaps your stockings. Where did you get your undies from, Kristina?" she asked.

"From charity shops Mum", answered Kristina, "whenever I pass one I go in and see what I can find. The charity shops do not always put their underwear on display, but I have found that if you ask they often have a pile of underwear in the back room or the basement which they are wondering how to get rid of. That is how I purchase most of my knickers and bras full stop. They are generally very cheap usually between 10 to 50p only. They also sell second hand nightdresses which Miss Heather likes me to wear at home in my bed. They range from thick cotton nightdresses to worn out and transparent nylon ones. And once I've bought them, I have to get Miss H's approval that nothing is too fancy for her housekeeper to wear."

katyn99
katyn99
183 Followers