Kristina's Holiday Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what about when you are at your lawyer's job Kristina, what do you wear there?"

"Well, Ma'am, the same second-hand underwear! Miss H made me bring in all my underwear for her to check a while ago. She confiscated most of it and sent me home wearing none one Saturday morning, telling me to find more appropriate underwear for my true, domestic service, station in life. So I did the best I could. When I'm at my lawyer's job, she wants me to be reminded of my true role, as her housekeeper. Miss Heather even texts me messages me during my working day at the office, and requires me to sent her photos of my underwear from one of the stalls in the ladies room, by way of confirmation that I am obeying her instructions at all times."

Mrs B took all this in, and noted, "How very appropriate Kristina that you only wear other women's used underwear; that certainly does confirm your true station in life."

"Yes indeed Ma'am", blushed Kristina, "and they're usually slightly stained in the gusset, although the charity shops try to present the secondhand underwear as clean as possible. The hardest part is trying to find bras which are the right size for me and which match my knickers at least approximately. As you can see I have not been that successful achieving that! Miss Heather prefers me to wear nice new hold-up stockings whenever possible though, because they look good to other people and if one of them gets a ladder then I can just replace that one without having to buy a whole new pair of tights."

"All right Kristina, you may lower your dress now," announced Mrs B.

Mrs B was happy she understood Kristina's contractual arrangements with Heather, and was feeling aroused herself by the feeling of control she also had over the maid. Mrs B could also feel that her knickers were damp with excitement at the level of her control over Kristina, and at Kristina's pure submission to her. She remembered Heather saying she could also use Kristina for whatever she wanted and that she shouldn't ask, but just tell Kristina to do things for her as she needed. Mrs B realised that Heather had meant that she could instruct Kristina to do chores for her, but Mrs B in her state of arousal found that other ideas were coming into her mind.

Mrs B had a desire to enforce her authority just as Heather said.

"Kristina, I would like to get changed now and need your assistance", said Mrs B. "For a start I need to take this pair of knickers off, and please choose a fresh pair of fresh knickers for me from the drawer. But first, please take off your own knickers, I want you to wear my used knickers this week.

"T-take off My knickers here, Ma'am?" stuttered Kristina, "Wear your knickers Ma'am?" she continued.

"Yes girl, come on, we haven't got all day, take yours off and pass them to me for inspection" asserted Mrs B.

Kristina blushed again and reached up under her dress, pulled down her once-white cotton knickers to her ankles and stepped out of them. Embarrassed, she passed them to Mrs B, who looked at them carefully. The gusset of these knickers seems wet Kristina, why would that be?" she asked.

"Um, Ma'am, sometimes it just happens when I am doing domestic duties for ladies like yourself. My body seems to enjoy being ordered around, it's a bit embarrassing." blushed Kristina.

"Hmm", said Mrs B. 'Lift up your dress again Kristina."

"Yes Ma'am", responded Kristina obediently and lifted her dress again, unavoidably showing Mrs B her not very well-kept pubic bush, visibly glistening somewhat between her thighs.

"Kristina, I don't think cleaning girls should have body hair except on their heads. Are your armpits smooth?"

"Well, usually Ma'am, but they may need an update", responded Kristina.

"Make sure everything is smooth going forward this week Kristina, do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am, will do Ma'am" agreed Kristina.

Mrs B discarded Kristina's knickers on the floor in a bunch, reached up and eased down her own elegant knickers, which she realised were as damp as Kristina's. She passed them to Kristina, "We're about the same size; put my knickers on girl, they're certainly used and knowing that you are wearing your mistress's knickers should enforce your servitude even more. You can wear my bra too when I take it off in a moment."

Kristina took Mrs B's proffered knickers in her hands, noting almost subconsciously that they appeared even wetter in the gusset than her own, stepped into them leg by leg and pulled them slowly up all the way until she felt Mrs B's warm juices slide up against her own sensitive pussy lips, mingling with her own wetness in a tangle of forbidden intimacy. The feeling of having Mrs B's mature wetness pressing against her private parts was almost too much for Kristina's self control and she shuddered visibly with a combination of surprise and excitement at such a forbidden act.

"Can you feel your mistress's pleasure at having an obedient servant girl Kristina?" asked Mrs B.

"Oh yes Ma'am", confirmed Kristina, discretely grinding her upper thighs together to intensify the thrill of her superior's intimate juices on her own precious pussy, "and I am so honoured to be privileged to wear your underwear Ma'am. I can only hope that Miss H does not get angry and confiscate it for being too fancy."

'Heather is on holiday Kristina and will have better things to do than check your knickers girl, surely," responded Mrs B, "Take off your tired bra too and wear mine in its place - I'm sure you will feel the difference; and if your Miss Heather notices anything I will make sure that you do not suffer any unfair consequences."

A minute or so later Kristina was fully dressed again though proudly wearing Mrs B's nice underwear instead of her own second-hand bra and knickers which were left discarded in the corner. Kristina was thrilled with the eroticism of being made to wear Mrs B's elegant and intimate things, it made Kristina feel appreciated, trusted, even a bit loved.

"Now Kristina, do you know what a "special lady's maid" does for her mistress?" asked Mrs B.

"Well Ma'am, I suppose all the things which I am doing for Miss Heather - cleaning, laundry, hair drying and so on ...

"Yes Kristina, that is right," responded Mrs B, "but also more special services, I will tell him you what I mean. It is a while since another person gave me any intimate pleasure, and now I find that I have to hand a devoted and submissive lady's maid conditioned to obey any instructions she is given. So, I want you to give me intimate pleasures now with your mouth and tongue and do for me what you used to do for Heather, and please make sure that you give me an orgasm or else I will be disappointed with you, and that would not be pleasing for me."

"Er, give you intimate p-pleasures Ma'am? But Miss Heather used to be my girlfriend and that's not even included in my contract with Miss Heather... "

"Well girl, I'm not Heather am I? And we have no contract in place, admittedly, but I happen to be standing here naked and you happen to be standing here dressed in my kickers and bra, none of that needs a contract. And, Kristina, you are the house maid while I am your superior."

"Er, yes Ma'am, but Heather's rules are s-sort of the rules of the house and I'm n-not sure if it's r-right for you to ask me to do what you just said," spluttered Kristina, "and you're m-much older than me Ma'am."

"Not right, Kristina? And what does age have to do with it? My vagina needs attention just as any woman's does; does your vagina get any attention girl?"

"W-well, yes s-sometimes Ma'am, b-but I do it myself if you know what I mean Ma'am. And m-maybe you should check with Miss Heather."

"All girls like touching themselves and have their favourite sex toys Kristina, but I wish YOU to be my sex toy this week, and who knows perhaps in the future as well, if you're not too busy doing deals at the office. I am not used to being disobeyed and I find your reluctance both insolent and inappropriate. Heather has made it quite clear that you must do any job I want doing and that if I am disappointed in any way I should correct you with corporal punishment. The job I want you to do is to be my living sex toy and give me orgasms with your tongue.. Are you going to do it, or am I going to have to use other methods to enforce your compliance with my instructions?"

Kristina looked downwards at her feet ruefully. Mrs B was right in a literal way, but Kristina was sure that Heather did not intend that she should become Mrs B's sex slave. Kristina would have loved to be invited to give amazing beautiful Heather an orgasm any hour of the day, but the last such occasion was two years earlier. And love-struck Kristina had not slept with anyone since that day, in the hope that she and Heather might become lovers again. And, Mrs B was, well, over fifty years old and, although an elegant lady, was not nearly as attractive to Kristina as Heather!

"I'm waiting,' said Mrs B; "perhaps you should fetch a cane for me girl, so that I can clarify the position for you... "

Kristina saw that the game was up, "No need Ma'am," she shrilled, "of course I will do as you ask Ma'am, immediately. I do apologize for being so silly."

"I am very glad to hear that Kristina, for your sake," retorted Mrs B with some menace in her voice.

Mrs B sat on the bed, slowly parted her naked legs and displayed her now glistening pussy lips to Kristina. Mrs B then laid back fully on the bed, looking forward to putting her maid's oral skills to the test.

Kristina knelt on the floor between Mrs B's legs, enjoying the degradation of Mrs B's stern look and bent down and kissed her inner thighs and could tell from her breathing that Mrs B was already significantly aroused. Kristina looked at Mrs B's mature but still damp and enticing pussy lips nestling amongst her pubic hair and leaned in and kissed her inner thighs again working her way up to her pussy lips. Once there her kissing turned to nuzzling and licking as she edged her tongue inside Mrs B's most private parts.

Kristina spent a long time working her tongue and mouth in between the folds and the depths of Mrs B's mature but excited pussy. As she did so, Mrs B encouraged her by little phrases of encouragement as she moaned and thrust her hips and her pudendum closer, as close as possible, to Kristina's subservient mouth and tongue. Mrs B's pussy was very different to Kristina's recollections of Heather's delicious pussy, it was bigger and deeper, but it was juicy enough and Kristina soon became used to the intimate taste of Mrs B.

After a while, and when Kristina felt that her tongue and her lips might not last as long as Mrs B would insist they should, she felt and heard Mrs B making increasing increasingly excited and loud noises and moans until Mrs B finally gave way to orgasmic screeches and little shocked gasps and gripped Christina's head tightly between her thighs as if she wanted it to always be there.

Mrs B groaned with erotic delight as she came knowing it was the best orgasm she had had for a long time and told herself she would use Kristina again as she was so much better than her sex toys ever were. Kristina's face was wet and stained with Mrs B's private juices.

"Thank you Kristina, you are a good sex toy," whispered Mrs B as her spasms lingered before eventually subsiding.

Once Mrs B had recovered, she again put Kristina in her place and ordered, "You had better wash your face and then get on with your work girl."

Kristina knew she had so much to do but first said, "Shall I get you some clean knickers, and your change of clothes, ma'am?"

Mrs B replied, "Yes, girl, of course; the dress is the blue floral one in the cupboard."

Kristina remembered the dress and quickly got it out and then opened Mrs B's knickers and bras drawers and picked out a pair of coloured floral knickers with pretty matching bra to go with Mrs B's dress. Mrs B sat on the bed and Kristina knelt on the floor and held out the fresh knickers so Mrs B could slide her legs into them, and she then manoeuvred them up her thighs until they were resting in their correct place, snug against Mrs B's satisfied pussy.

"Stand up, girl," Mrs B ordered.

As Kristina obediently stood up, Mrs B leaned forward and rubbed her hand up and down Kristina's leg and said, "Make sure you keep this room clean and tidy this week, girl, or else your legs are going to be very red and sting a lot."

Kristina felt flutters around her vagina as her legs were rubbed and even more as Mrs B's hands rubbed her bottom. She knew her nipples were now taut and that Mrs B would see that she was aroused.

Mrs B could tell by the way Kristina didn't resist at all that she was going to be compliant and as a final test she locked eyes with Kristina and with a smirk pulled her hand back and brought her palm down hard on the side of Kristina's leg, saying afterwards, "That is a reminder of what will happen if you disobey me." She pulled her hand back and landed a second hard smack and saw Kristina flinch and heard her gasp but noticed that she stayed still even though she didn't know if the smacks would continue. They didn't, though, and Mrs B stood up and said a stern, "Now get to work, girl."

Kristina watched as the strict Mrs B walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to see Heather. Instead of getting down to tidying though, Kristina put her nose down to the bedding where Mrs B had been sitting and lying and took deep sniffs of the cotton coverings which were infused with the intense sex smell of Mrs B's vagina. Kristina was infected with desire now and really hoped that Mrs B would use her again just as Miss H used to do and that maybe she would be requested to lick and and kiss her thighs and pussy time and again during the coming week.

Kristina stayed in the bedroom and opened the cupboard and saw the two wicked-looking canes she had seen when hanging up Mrs B's clothes and this time took them out and put them on the bed. Kristina reckoned that she would be feeling those canes sometime during the week for sure. Kristina had been caned at school, albeit usually over her knickers unless she had been extremely naughty, whereas nowadays she was punished on her bare bottom.

Kristina wondered to herself, "What would my executive assistant at the office think if she knew that her lawyer boss held a domestic cleaner's job when out of the office and was subject to corporal punishment in that role?" Kristina had once flinched due to the pain of a well-ridged caned bottom when sitting down at her office chair, unaware that her EA was watching her. She always wondered whether her assistant had noticed anything or drawn any conclusions.

Kristina knew she had to stop dreaming and get to work and went to the spare bedroom where there was a whole load of Miss H's clothes which needed to be ironed. She found ironing so restful when in her cleaner role and so didn't mind at all.

Whilst Ironing, Kristina thought about Mrs B who she decided was very attractive to her. The task of giving Mrs B an orgasm had made Kristina feel a special connection with her, a combination of lust and servility, with Mrs B as some sort of Heather substitute. It had been nearly two years since she had been allowed to taste Heather's pussy. The nearest Kristina could get to Heather's pussy now was to wrap the crotch of Heather's knickers round her nose before she washed them. She continued those thoughts when putting the clothes away after ironing them and then could not resist going back into Mrs B's bedroom and smelling the wet spot on her cotton her bedcovers again. Kristina hoped that as the week progressed she would to get the chance to smell Mrs B's dirty knickers, just as she loved smelling Heather's.

Kristina lifted her dress to admire the pretty and elegant bra and knickers she was wearing courtesy of Mrs B. It was a bit strange to be wearing Mrs B's underwear but so intense to know that Mrs B's juices were mixing with hers down below. It felt like Kristina's body was captured by Mrs B and encased in a special underwear uniform. These feelings made Kristina shudder with feelings of submission and belonging.

Kristina swallowed hard at the thought of the canes and told herself that she needed to be extra careful and diligent for the whole week or else her bottom would be stinging almost non-stop as she knew there was no limit to the number of times she could be punished in a single day. Heather had demonstrated that enough times.

***

Kristina finished tidying things up in Mrs B's room, did the same in Heather's room and proceeded downstairs to see what duties might await her there. Heather and Mrs B were laughing and chatting happily at the kitchen table.

'No noise now, girl, stand by the wall until we tell you," instructed Heather.

Kristina mouthed a respectful, "Yes, Miss," and obediently stood with her back against the wall and hands clasped primly in front of her, maid style, looking at the floor.

After a little while, Heather asked her to get out the sandwiches she had made earlier together and make a pot of tea for them all."

Kristina smiled, "Yes, Miss," she said and went to the fridge. The sandwiches had been made by Kristina shortly before Mrs B had arrived. She hadn't had much time and was as careful as she could be to ensure that each slice of bread was buttered and had salmon or cheese inside it, as she knew Miss H might punish her if any of those ingredients were missing. She made a pot of tea and then in two trips took in the teapot, and three plates cups and saucers, laying them all out on a small table she put in front of her two boss ladies.

"Thank you for bringing us our tea and sandwiches Kristina. One thing though, before we have tea I think it's time for a start-of-holiday underwear inspection, don't you?"

"Oh no," thought Kristina; she realized that Heather was going to make her lift up her dress just to humiliate her in front of Mrs B, but she was now wearing Mrs B's very own very pretty underwear which was clearly new and not purchased in any charity shop. What could she do? Hopefully Mrs B would come to her rescue and explain!

"But Miss, Mrs B is here, it would be a bit embarrassing to lift my dress in front of someone else," responded Kristina, hoping that she could get out of this somehow.

"Don't be silly Kristina, Mum is part of the family and has seen lots of girls in their underwear, haven't you Mum?"

"Oh yes darling, of course I have, it's not embarrassing for me at all," said Mrs B, still enjoying the after effects of the powerful orgasm which Kristina had given her so recently, albeit reluctantly at first. Mrs B had not appreciated Kristina's initial reluctance to serve her sexually, and was wondering how to keep the girl in her place going forward.

"But it's embarrassing for me Miss," begged Kristina to Heather, maybe we could please do the check in private later on?"

"Kristina, anyone would think you had something to hide: underwear check now!" ordered Heather.

"Yes Miss." responded Kristina, knowing that the game was up, and she raised her maids dress up high again, above her bust, displaying the pretty underwear which Mrs B had insisted she wear.

"Kristina!" exclaimed Heather, "what are you up to?! You will wear the sort of underwear I require you to wear! That bra and knickers are far too good for a low-status cleaner like you!"

"Ma'am, don't worry, I can explain...," blushed Kristina.

"Don't even try to explain Kristina," responded Miss Heather to her servant. "You know the rules perfectly well! If you open your mouth again you will be punished doubly."

Kristina was not sure what to say, but plaintively looked towards Mrs B, who was gazing impassively at Heather's partly-dressed servant girl wearing Mrs B's very own underwear. But Mrs B said nothing to rescue Kristina, neither did she give anything away by her facial expression. But then Mrs B proclaimed, "You are absolutely right Heather, how dare the girl wear such expensive lingerie? And, look, the crotch looks damp, can she be turned on sexually by her wrongdoing being exposed like this?