Kristina's Holiday Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather released the tights holding Kristina's knickers in her mouth so that the knickers dropped to the floor.

"Oh yes please Ma'am, yes please," sobbed Kristina, "fifty strokes now would be too much for me, it would break me completely. I will be a good girl, I will do everything you say, anything you want."

Relief flooded over Kristina at this turn of events; maybe if she performed perfectly in her role the ladies might further relent at the end of the week. She so hoped so.

"Well, that's a deal then," said Heather, "here's a special free stroke of the cane by way of sealing the arrangement!" and brought her cane smashing down into Kristina's buttocks with more force than any previous stroke causing Kristina to scream out with surprise and shock.

"Your bottom and the back of your thighs are already quite marked Kristina," noted Heather, "so will give you your final ten strokes of today on the FRONT of your thighs, which are not marked yet."

The ladies untied Kristina from the kitchen table and helped her to her feet, as she was shaking and unsteady from her beating. As she recovered and became more confident in standing, Heather told her to stand straight at the end of the table and to keep her hands on the table top to steady herself while the final ten strokes were administered by Mrs B.

"I will aim below your bush and above your knees Kristina," said Mrs B, "so make sure you keep very still."

Mrs B sliced the cane into the front of Kristina's thighs, starting high and moving down half inch by half inch, until ten strokes were completed and ten horizontal lines decorated them; all captured by Heather's phone camera. Kristina yelped with each one, the pain was bad but different from the pain on the fleshier parts of her body, there was less of a sting and the stripe appeared finer. Kristina had run out of tears by now, and was just relieved that her torture had ended, at least for today.

Heather sent Kristina off to take a shower and clean herself up generally. "We have some colourful images of your suffering Kristina," mentioned Heather. We can go through them together later."

When Kristina reached her bathroom she was able to examine her bottom and the back of thighs carefully in the mirror. They were a mess, red ridges up and down from the top of her bottom to nearly her knees, with small specks of blood here and there. It would be painful to sit down for a while, when she was permitted to sit that is. When she looked in the mirror face to face she saw the marks on the front of her thighs too. She realized that her marks would show beneath most of her skirts, she would need to be careful when back at the office and in the street, and especially in the gym changing room - the marks on the front of her thighs meant that she was visibly marked both front and back and could not change in the gym changing room facing the other girls with her bottom behind her any more without someone seeing the marks on her front. Similarly when sitting down at the office or on a train most of her skirts would pull up a bit and show her upper thighs at the front, so she would have to be extremely careful. And, she was wondering what Heather might do with the photographs too. Kristina felt used, abused and absolutely at the mercy of her two superiors, she had been transformed from a high-flying lawyer to a degraded, tortured and powerless slave, all within twenty-four hours.

***

Later that night, having helped Mrs B undress and prepare for bed in her floral pattern nightdress, Kristina lay down on the floor at the foot of Mrs B's bed where she was allowed a pillow for her head, a sheet and a blanket. A few moments later, Mrs B switched off her bedside light, plunging the room into darkness.

"Please come to my bedside Kristina," said Mrs B in a low, quiet voice. Kristina got out of bed in her own white cotton nightdress and went to kneel at Mrs B's bedside.

"Kristina, if I were to ask you now to come to bed with me and lick me until I have an orgasm, would you do it without question?" asked Mrs B.

"Oh yes Ma'am of course I would, I am yours to instruct in anything," responded Kristina with alacrity, and running her fingers over the painful ridges on her bottom as she said it.

"That is good to hear Kristina and is the only correct answer. You may be wondering why events turned out as they did today. I am not used to people questioning my commands girl, and earlier today you questioned my request for you to lick me. I concluded that you needed to be taught a lesson and that lesson I hope has now been learnt, by way of sixty painful welts on various parts of your body. You will recall that at least forty strokes remain due to you, to be administered before the end of our holiday week together."

"Yes Ma'am, I am dreading them already, today's punishment was awful and my bottom and thighs are still burning."

"Kristina, you should know that I have some influence over Heather and, if I were to experience many delicious orgasms this week as a result of an enthusiastic housemaid spending hours between my thighs, I may be able to persuade her that your work has been so good that you should be excused from further punishment, especially in view of the harshness of the punishment I arranged to be inflicted upon you today."

"Oh Ma'am, I am so sorry that I did the wrong thing this morning, I will do anything you want Ma'am, anything. It would be such a relief if I don't have to suffer more punishment."

'Very good Kristina, then you know where you need to be right now then, am I right?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, on my way now." and Kristina slid into Mrs B's bed, reached up underneath her nightdress, pulled down her lacy knickers, gently prised her thighs apart, inserted her face right up against Mrs B's most intimate parts and began to lap and lick where Mrs B needed it most. As she licked away at her new mistress's pussy Kristina's mind was full of thoughts: her recent punishment, her possible future caning, the photos Heather had preserved on her mobile phone, but most importantly she was thinking how to ensure Mrs B's orgasm was amazing.

"You are starting well Kristina, let us see whether you can keep this up all week," murmured Mrs B as her hips and thighs began to squirm in response to Kristina's attentions.

THE END

Copyright 2022: Katyn99 and Peter242.