Kristina's Holiday Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina was in turmoil. The wetness in her pretty knickers was partly due to Mrs B's own wetness in Mrs B's own knickers! Mrs B had instructed her to wear Mrs B's underwear! And Mrs B was staying quiet on the truth of the position, though now was looking in a determined way directly at Kristina, and Mrs B's facial expression said, "You had better keep your mouth shut Kristina!"

Mrs B spoke again, saying, "Heather, it is worse than I thought, the girl is wearing the very same knickers and bra which I took off when I arrived here when I changed my clothes. She must have picked them up in my room and put them on herself! How disgusting is that, that your low class maid is wearing my knickers, it's not all hygienic quite apart from the barefaced cheek and dishonesty involved!"

Kristina's face turned red at this turn of events, she so wanted to speak, her eyes glistened with passion for the rightness of her position, her lips began to try to form words but she had been told to remain silent.

"Are you out of your mind girl?!" spoke Heather. "How dare you do such an inappropriate and disrespectful thing?! You know the rules very well to start with, and to dare to put on the intimate undergarments of another woman, a family friend as well, is simply the most distasteful and loathsome thing I have ever heard of. What do you have to say for yourself? You may speak for this purpose only."

Kristina held her head in her hands, she knew she could not dare implicate Mrs B in this. Both Mrs B and Heather were observing her with shock and disapproval. "I'm s-so very sorry," she stuttered, "I know that what I am d-doing is completely wrong and is something no person should ever do, let alone a member of your domestic staff. I am s-so ashamed Miss and Ma'am, I am so s-sorry to be in this embarrassing position."

"So, what caused you to do this outrageous thing?" enquired Heather.

Kristina looked bashfully with eyes lowered towards Heather, and then towards Mrs B.

"Miss, Mrs B's underwear reminded me of the underwear I used to be allowed to wear before the new rules and Mrs B is an elegant lady who I look up to. I had been helping Mrs B to get changed and I suppose my imagination and my repressed feelings must have just pushed me to try on her bra and knickers after she had taken them off; then they felt good and fitted well and so I just left them on Miss." lied Kristina.

"And what have you done with the underwear you were wearing Kristina?" asked Heather.

"Um...", started Kristina, and then she paused because she noticed that Mrs B had disappeared upstairs. A few moments later Mrs B came downstairs again with a couple of tired-looking undergarments in her hands;

"Heather, look, this bra and pair of knickers were discarded on the floor in my bedroom, the knickers have a noticeably damp gusset." Heather took them, looked at them and agreed.

"Kristina, is it good performance of your work to leave your soiled underwear on Mrs B's carpet?" asked Heather.

"No Miss, it is not."

"Kristina, do you think that your "repressed feelings" as you say should have any part in the way you carry out your domestic duties?" asked Heather.

"No Miss, they should not."

"How do you think we should deal with this disgraceful behaviour Kristina? What sort of punishment do you think might be suitable to dissuade you from doing anything like this again?"

"Miss, I think you might wish to cane my bottom to incentivise me to behave appropriately in future."

"I agree with your conclusion Kristina. What is the most cane strokes you have ever received from me on a single day, may I ask?"

"Oh gosh, Miss, I think I received fifty strokes from you on one day."

"And that was just for poor cleaning performance!" expressed Heather, "We haven't even got to reviewing your cleaning work so far, that will have to wait for later in the week! On this nauseating occasion you shall receive one hundred strokes, fifty from me and fifty from Mrs B. What's more, we will ensure you are tied firmly in place so that you cannot even think of escape. This is something I have never needed to do before Kristina, but I think it would be beneficial on this occasion. To muffle your screams we will if necessary gag you securely. Do you have anything to say?"

Kristina was still standing with her maid's uniform raised to her shoulders, putting her whole underwear-clad body on show. She was terrified at the size of her punishment, her legs trembled and she realised she was wetting herself with fear. A slow stream of urine was making its way into her, well into Mrs B's, knickers and escaping by dripping through the gusset with some also sliding down her leg, and it was beginning to form a little puddle on the tiled kitchen floor.

"Oh my gosh Heather, your maid is now urinating into my knickers and all over the floor!" expostulated Mrs B. "It seems there is no end to her depravity!"

"Oh please forgive me ladies, expressed Kristina in tears, I'm just so scared about being caned, I didn't mean to cause all this trouble, I'm so sorry."

The urine stream had stopped now; "Enough of this continued nonsense Kristina, take off your dress, take off Mum's underwear, get on your knees and lick up your childish piss with this rag,' said Heather throwing Kristina's own faded knickers at her. "I think I know what your gag will be when we beat you girl." she added with an air of disgust.

Kristina did as instructed and a few seconds later was kneeling on the hard floor, naked but for her hold-ups and black flats, her butt high in the air exposing her parts to anyone who may be watching while she wiped away with her knickers at the acrid puddle of piss on the floor.

How had it come to this? She had been so happy just ten minutes ago after bringing Mrs B to an orgasm and now in her terror she was wondering whether life in the legal department at her office job was better, safer. What was the worst that could happen to her there? To be fired she supposed, but she had managed to keep her job for many years when many others had lost theirs. Her most recent appraisal had not been great, she had been told by her lady boss at the office that there had been adverse comments about her performance in certain transactions, and that she needed to pull her socks (well, stockings in Kristina's case) up if she wanted to retain her position as head of department. But here in her domestic job she was facing one hundred (one hundred!) strokes with a rattan cane, and the pain and shame which that entailed, together probably with blood, her blood! Kristina wondered whether her office boss might find it easier to just cane her butt rather than play the typical long, drawn-out HR game laced with knives in the back and whispered comments in corridors by rivals and jealous subordinates. Kristina had never faced more than fifty cane strokes before and the thought of it had already caused her both to cry and to wet herself! What if she just said to her office boss, "I'm sorry I messed up! Please cane me, here's a cane, I consent, I will work better, please tell HR everything's OK, just thrash me till I'm yelling and crying and let's get it over with! Then I will get back to work with a sore bottom and you will know you have made your point and that the company's point has been made too." Kristina was afraid of her office boss, Jessica, who was a tough and determined woman. Jessica was married with children, but Kristina would have loved anytime to kneel between Jessica's legs and pay homage to her superior's cunt, to debase herself as much as necessary to show her subservience and keep her job.

Kristina had so enjoyed bringing Mrs B to orgasm earlier that day, and now Mrs B had got her in the worst trouble of her domestic service life. How could she possibly withstand one hundred strokes of the cane Kristina asked herself. How could Mrs B be so mean to her and not tell Heather the truth? And this was just the first day of their holiday! She had never felt so unfairly treated in her life. So why was her pussy so wet?

With Kristina's wee wiped up, she stood up and remained standing to attention against the kitchen wall, hands by her side, naked save for her hold-ups and flat shoes, clutching her wee-soaked knickers, her bush proud and distinct against her pale skin. Her office job never required such humiliations she reflected, what would her colleagues think if they saw her now?

Heather took advantage of Kristina's statuesque position by taking a number of photos on her phone of her near-naked maid, standing in disgrace. Heather had never taken photos before and Kristina was visibly alarmed and frightened at what Heather might do with these photos, clearly showing Kristina's face and nakedness.

"Don't worry girl, I will only use these if I have to," comforted Heather, "but I hear there are numerous websites which would love to have these photos of you posted, and who knows who might see them and recognize you? Maybe your colleagues at the office might come across them one day, if I ever feel the need to post them that is."

"B-but why might you want to post them Miss?" asked the slightly-panicking Kristina.

"You need to know your place girl, and a little humiliation might help with that," responded Heather, "and the beauty of the humiliation would be that people who know you might see the pictures but would probably never tell you; so every time someone at the office looked at you for a moment you would be wondering whether they had seen you naked and disgraced on the internet, perhaps they might be using you as their screensaver even."

Kristina shuddered at this new possible turn of events, today was not going well she thought to herself. Yesterday at the office she had been proudly in charge of her legal team, today she was a naked domestic servant, stained with wee, at risk of having pornographic images of herself uploaded to the internet and about to receive the most severe flogging of her entire life. Somehow though, she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter...

"Stay standing there Kristina, but turn and face the corner while Mum and I decide how we want to punish you," instructed Heather.

Kristina did as she was told and heard clicks as Heather took more photos of her from the rear. Kristina quivered with fear and anticipation. She wanted to touch herself, but dared not.

While she quivered, Heather and Mrs B quietly discussed what exactly they were going to do to their terrified victim.

***

Kristina's punishment was going to be carried out in the kitchen. Heather instructed that she lay across along the wooden kitchen table, grasping the far corners with her hands, her naked bottom on the near end with her legs near the legs of the table. Using old pairs of tights, Heather and Mrs B methodically and firmly tied Kristina's legs at the thighs and at the knees to the legs of the kitchen table. They knotted tights round her wrists at the far end and tied her stretched out wrists to the table legs at the far corner. Kristina's pussy and bottom hole were clearly and purposefully exposed to her two superiors. Her pretty breasts were pressed flat against the table top. Her pee-stained hold up stockings remained in place.

Your behaviour has broken all of the following rules: you have worn underwear above your station as cleaner, you have dared to take Mum's underwear and wear it yourself, you have then dirtied Mum's knickers by peeing in them, you have behaved completely inappropriately for your role and you have been a filthy disgusting slattern. Mum and I will take it in turns to shred your bottom with our canes until it is as red as your face is with shame. We will do ten strokes at a time and we will take as long as necessary for us to be certain that you regret your behaviour and will never dare repeat it.

"Do you understand why you are being punished so harshly?"

"Yes Miss," whimpered Kristina in response, her bare bottom twitching in anticipation of the pain to come.

"How will you behave going forward girl?"

"I will be a good girl Ma'am, I will do whatever I am told," replied the most senior female lawyer at one of Britain's biggest corporations.

***

The pain seared through Kristina's body and brain as Heather's first stroke cut into her maid's pale and pristine bottom. Heather and Mrs B watched as the horizontal mark deepened and reddened across Kristina's buttocks. "Ninety-nine to go," noted Mrs B, "How did that feel Kristina?" she asked.

"That hurt very much thank you Ma'am," respectfully responded the girl on the table, the piece of meat which was being thrashed. She knew there was not room for ninety-nine more lines on her bottom, many of them would have to cross over one another and that, she knew from experience was the most painful thing.

Heather raised the cane again, to deliver the second stroke.

After ten strokes Kristina was weeping slightly at both the shame and the pain of it. She was a senior lawyer in her office, how had she followed this route into humiliation, slavery and pain, how could Mrs B have got her into this horrible situation?

"Mum will deliver the next ten Kristina, make sure you thank her for them," announced Heather.

Mrs B selected the biggest most painful cane of the ones there were. "All right Kristina, here we go; how is your bottom feeling so far? I can see ten red lines on it, can you feel them all?"

"Ma'am my bottom is on fire, please be merciful," replied Kristina.

"Mercy does not come into it Kristina, the punishment has been set and you will receive it."

Mrs B observed that the backs of Kristina's thighs were so far untouched. She decided that they would be her target area, "even if the lines show beneath the girl's dress," she thought to herself, "that will be a further shame for her."

Mrs B struck Kristina even harder than Heather had, causing her to shriek out in pain for the first time, as puffy red lines began to appear and darken one by one across her thighs from buttocks downwards. Mrs B could feel her pussy moistening inside as she began her revenge upon the girl who had dared to hesitate when told to lick her. "Kristina will not make that mistake again, she will not forget this beating quickly," she thought to herself.

Following on from Mrs B, Heather observed the twenty horizontal ridges which decorated her maid's bottom and thighs down nearly as far as Kristina's knees. She could see that Kristina's pristine bum hole was quivering in fear along with the rest of her body, and that Kristina's pussy lips were shiny with wetness. Kristina's eyes were wet too. Heather took more photographs, from this most embarrassing angle for her maid, with whipped bottom, whipped thighs, pussy and bum hole all on display for any audience.

Heather had seen how Mrs B had caned Kristina even harder than she had and decided she needed to at least equal Mrs B's ferocity. She whipped her cane down, stroke after stroke landing harder and harder on Kristina's squirming flesh, starting six inches above the back of Kristina's knees and finishing towards the upper part of her bottom. Each stroke gave rise to a yell or a gasp on the part of Kristina, especially so when it landed on top of an existing ridge.

'P-please, I can't take any more of this," pleaded Kristina.

"Oh yes you can, and you will Kristina, because you are completely in our power," intoned Mrs B. "You have no importance or power in this house, you are ours to do with as we want. Do you agree?"

"Y-yes M-ma'am, I am yours, I am nothing," accepted the gently-weeping Kristina.

"Good, we are all clear on that, seventy strokes still left out of the hundred Kristina, here is stroke number thirty-one," continued Mrs B.

"Aaaaa-h, screeched Kristina as Mrs B's cane sliced into her buttocks.

"These noises need to stop," announced Mrs B. "I will gag you with your dirty knickers, the ones you used to wipe up your pee." Mrs B pushed Kristina's sopping knickers into her mouth and tied them in place with another pair of tights. "Now we will continue," she declared, and continue she did, with Kristina's shrieks confined to muffled mumbles of helplessness.

Mrs B vigorously applied a further ten agonising cuts across both Kristina's bottom and her upper thighs, leaving deep red welts in the serving girl's pale skin, pale that is except for the glowing evidence of her continuing punishment; "Forty strokes completed," she declared.

Heather picked up one of the canes, saying, "Ten more strokes and then we will be halfway Kristina. This may be a record discipline week for you, and we will be judging your cleaning skills too after a few days, so the number may be considerable. Make sure you enter every stroke in your punishment book."

"Mmmph, mmmph," replied Kristina, through her pee-soaked knickers.

Heather was referring to the little red diary which she required Kristina to keep, in which all her punishments were recorded and signed off by Heather, and which Kristina always kept in her handbag. When Heather periodically reviewed her work performance she liked Kristina to count up the number of strokes per month so that Heather could judge whether she was improving or otherwise.

A number of minutes later, Kristina's bottom and thighs were thoroughly shredded. The defeated girl was sobbing with pain, fear and humiliation, together with the knowledge that fifty strokes were still to come, which Kristina thought would surely be impossible to endure. She thought fondly of her office desk and the power that came with that, compared with her total helplessness now. She wondered how it would look if, instead of being stretched across the house's wooden kitchen table, she was tied and stretched across her office desk with her ridged bottom, pussy and bum hole visible to anyone through her office's glass wall, humiliatingly naked. An office colleague passing by might think, "Wow, Kristina must really have messed up on that last deal; I didn't know HR permitted corporal punishment; well at least her bum looks clean, although her pussy's dripping a bit; I wonder whether she will retain any respect in the office after this; it's probably just a prelude to firing her; wow she's being so humiliated and it looks like it hurts too, and gosh my pussy's getting wet."

Kristina noticed that her thrashing had paused, and detected that Heather and Mrs B were chatting just outside the kitchen doorway. Kristina was in despair. She was distraught that this whole punishment was unfair, in that she could not have refused Mrs B's request that she wear her undies, especially after she had tried to get out of licking Mrs B's pussy. And then when Mrs B had pretended it had nothing to do with her, that had directly caused Kristina to be promised the harshest punishment of her life. She might have hated Mrs B, but it was not a serving girl's position to hate her superiors, especially at the start of a week she would spend entirely with them.

It was Mrs B's turn to flagellate Kristina and she returned to the kitchen table with Heather beside her. Heather took a number of photographs of Kristina's severely red and corrugated rear and then moved to the other end of the table and captured some images of Kristina's tearful and gagged face. While she was doing this, Mrs B played with Kristina's pussy lips with the tip of her cane, and inserted the end of it into Kristina's pussy even.

"Kristina, it seems you enjoy punishment," announced Mrs B, your vagina is extremely wet you know."

"Mmmfph," said Kristina.

"Heather and I have a proposition for you," continued Mrs B. "Your bottom is so damaged already that we will give you just ten more strokes now to take the total to sixty, but we are willing to defer the remainder of your punishment until the end of the week to give you a chance to recover, on the basis that you will make sure that your behaviour from now is impeccably obedient and respectful to both of us, with no questioning of any requests whatsoever, and that you will keep the house and especially our bedrooms and bathrooms pristinely clean on a daily basis while we go off without you on various outings we have planned. Your cleaning will be reviewed as usual of course and any further strokes considered necessary will be added onto the forty strokes which will then be outstanding. Make no mistake Kristina, you will receive your full punishment, but towards the end of our holiday week together. Do you accept, or would you rather we complete all of the one hundred strokes right now?"