All Comments on 'Kristin's Adventures'

by BeccaSpade

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Maybe detailing sex is what some readers want. For me, I hope that part 2 is written with a bit more reality, drama, development and interest than this story. Story is standard plot of wife becoming a slut and sissifying husband with standard clichés and without anything novel or engaging.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

SUPER HOT story!!! Congratulations for your first story here!!!! It is FANTASTIC!!!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

At some point Ryan needs to watch as his wife is impregnated and oil her baby bump as she taunts him about how it got there.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done. Respectfully disagree with previous commenter. I read Lit tales to escape real world aspects such as reality and drama. The plot held my interest so development wasn't an issue either. As in all elements of life, one must find the joy in something to fully enjoy doing it. Write however it brings you joy. Thanks for sharing.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

You write well, I stopped at the bottom of page 2 however as I cannot take anything involving incest, a definite no-no for me.. That apart well written but I won't follow the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this. Kristin is not forcing this lifestyle on Ryan. It's what he wants! Looking forward to Part 2. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When my wife’s belly started to swell I was almost constantly hard…She understands everything about me and as she got bigger, she gave me her bras to wear…she would always giggle though…her precious little high-earning cuck…Femdom wifey…nothing hotter..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I couldn’t get past page 2 , point of departure when she thinks of her husband as worthless , painting him out to be a clueless cold fish . In page one , after her betrayal , you claim loved her husband dearly and respected him but she needed her pussy stretched . She did a total 180* spin on her husband in less than a page ? Yet he didn’t do anything bad to earn her ire and loss of love and respect ! She goes behinnd his back twice at that point and fulfills her own selfish desires without remorse or guilt ? What a slutty bitch ! That’s her slutty cheating ho coming out and her husband doesn’t deserve what she did to him and their marriage ! He needs to grow a pair and Dump that size queen now !

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

You do write well, but you wrote about an unlikeable abusive, man hating whore.

creampieluvr79creampieluvr7911 months ago

Really wanted to love this. What I didn’t like about this was that there wasn’t consent from the start. She cheats on him, repeatedly, despite claiming to love and respect him. If she loved and respected him, she would’ve talked to him, first about things being “stale” and then looked for ways to spice it up together and discuss some of her fantasies and hopefully get him to admit some of his.

In addition to her own cheating, she snoops on him, when she herself isn’t allowing him to be privy to her adultry, breaking the trust they had, then has the gall to be even slightly upset that he kept fantasies from her, not cheating, not some dark secret just some sexual fantasies.

I love when there is consent for opening a marriage, Cuckolding and consensual non-monogamy. This is not that and is just “cheating”.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

FANTASTIC,more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeccaSpade@BeccaSpade
Born and raised in a small town, I learned early on the importance of authenticity and living true to oneself. My journey took an unexpected turn when I met the love of my life, Ryan, during college. We quickly became inseparable, a deep connection blossomed into a marriage. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES