Kristin's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh, she dropped her towel and began the process of getting ready for her date. First, she waxed and trimmed her pussy until it was smooth and bare, the way Maria had suggested.

She slid a tiny red skirt up her legs, barely covering her butt. As instructed, she skipped panties, loving the feeling of the cool air on her sensitive flesh.

A knock rattled the front door, and Kristin opened it to find Maria waiting. Her sister's eyes raked over her outfit appreciatively.

"Dios mio, you look so sexy," Maria purred, grasping Kristin's ass. Kristin gasped at the intimate touch, a spark of arousal and discomfort twisting in her belly.

"Is this okay?" Maria asked softly. "I just want you to know how desirable you are."

Kristin swallowed hard, unsure of her sister's intentions. But the ache between her legs was impossible to ignore. She needed this night, needed the passion and excitement. If Maria's touch ignited that, she would allow it.

"It's okay," she whispered. Maria squeezed her bare cheeks again, and Kristin felt her pussy grow slick.

"Marco is one lucky man," Maria said, releasing her. "Now go, and enjoy every inch of him." She smacked Kristin's ass for good measure, gazing at her with dark, hooded eyes.

Kristin left in a daze, her heart pounding. She didn't know what was happening between her and Maria, but she couldn't deny her body's reaction. All she knew was that she craved Marco and the pleasure he would bring her, nine inches of bliss to extinguish the fires that had been burning for far too long.

Kristin walked outside to find Marco leaning against a sleek black sports car, waiting for her. His gaze raked over her body, and she felt naked under the intensity of his stare.

"You look stunning," he said, pushing off the car to approach her. He smelled of sandalwood and masculinity, and Kristin's mouth watered.

"Thank you," she said breathlessly.

He grasped her chin, tilting her face up to meet his smoldering eyes. "I'm going to make you feel so good tonight."

A jolt of arousal speared through her. "Promise?" she whispered.

His lips curled into a knowing smile. "Get in the car."

She slid into the passenger seat, acutely aware of how her skirt rode up her thighs. As Marco started the engine, she snuck a glance at his lap, and bit her lip. An enormous bulge strained against his pants, and her pussy clenched in anticipation.

As they drove to the restaurant, she found herself sneaking frequent peeks at his lap, mesmerized by what she might find underneath. Her hands twisted in her lap, aching to reach over and stroke him.

Marco rested a hand on her bare thigh, his touch scalding. "See something you like?"

Kristin's cheeks flushed, but she met his gaze boldly. "Maybe."

He slid his hand higher, brushing against her slick folds. She gasped, rocking her hips to increase the pressure. "I want to see how much of me you can fit in that pretty mouth," he growled, unzipping his pants to free his cock.

Kristin stared at the thick, veiny length, her mouth watering. She shouldn't, not here, not now--but she couldn't resist. She bent over his lap, taking him deep in her mouth. His groan echoed through the car as she worked him, finally feeling alive again.

They stumbled into the restaurant, disheveled and flushed. Marco guided Kristin to a secluded booth, sitting so close their bodies pressed together.

As the waiter approached, Marco slid his hand under Kristin's skirt again, plunging two thick fingers inside her. She bit back a cry, clenching around him and soaking his hand.

Somehow, she managed to order her meal, though her voice shook and Marco's fingers thrust deep. The waiter's eyes flicked between them, and she imagined he knew exactly what was happening beneath the table. Heat flooded her cheeks, but the thought only aroused her more.

When the waiter finally left, Marco withdrew his fingers to sample her juices. "Delicious," he purred, licking his fingers clean. "I can't wait to bury my face between these gorgeous thighs."

Kristin whimpered, beyond caring they were in public. She needed him, needed to come undone around his tongue and fingers and cock. "Please," she breathed, "I need you."

Marco stood, hauling her up with him. He threw a handful of bills on the table and dragged her toward the bathroom, kicking open the door.

In an instant, he had her bent over the counter, skirt rucked up over her hips. He spread her cheeks, groaning at the sight of her bare, dripping pussy. "So fucking wet for me."

Then his tongue was on her, lapping hungrily at her folds. Kristin cried out, bracing herself against the mirror as he devoured her. His fingers joined in, pumping into her channel and curling against her g-spot.

Pressure built and built, her moans echoing off the tiled walls, until pleasure crested over her in a devastating wave. Marco drank her in, not stopping until her knees nearly buckled.

Kristin was still trembling from her orgasm when Marco spun her around, lifting her onto the counter.

"I need to be inside you," he growled, freeing his cock and lining up with her entrance.

She moaned as he slid in, stretching her deliciously. He filled her so completely, reaching depths Ryan never could.

Marco gripped her hips and pounded into her, hard and fast. Kristin clung to his shoulders, riding the waves of pleasure radiating from where they joined.

"You feel so fucking good," Marco panted against her neck. He slid a hand between them, circling her clit in time with his thrusts.

Kristin threw her head back with a cry, hurtling toward another climax. As it crashed over her, her inner walls clamped down on Marco's cock.

With a shout, he followed her over the edge, spilling hot inside her. They stayed locked together, chests heaving, as they came down from their high.

A mix of emotions swirled in Kristin's chest. Guilt, at betRoning her husband. Satisfaction, in a way she hadn't felt in years. And desire, to explore this side of herself that had been locked away for so long.

She looked up at Marco, a question in her eyes. He smiled and cupped her cheek. "This doesn't have to be just one night, if you don't want it to be."

Kristin smiled back, warmth blooming in her chest. Maybe, just maybe, she could have it all.

Kristin straightened her clothes as they left the bathroom, a flush still on her cheeks. Marco took her hand and they made their way out of the restaurant, walking down the street together.

Despite the guilt twisting in her gut, Kristin felt lighter than she had in years. She glanced up at Marco, catching him watching her with a small smile. His hand was warm around hers, and she didn't pull away.

"Would you like to get a drink?" Marco asked. "We could continue our date, if you want."

Kristin hesitated, then nodded. She wasn't ready for the night to end just yet.

They found a cozy bar down an alleyway, settling into a corner booth with glasses of wine. Conversation flowed easily between them, and Kristin found herself opening up to Marco in a way she rarely did with anyone.

He listened attentively, eyes soft with understanding. His foot slid up her leg under the table, a teasing caress that made her shiver.

By the time they left the bar hours later, Kristin's guilt had faded into the background. She wanted more of this feeling, of being desired and cared for. Of being truly seen.

Marco walked her to her car, crowding her against the door for a deep, lingering kiss. "I had a wonderful time with you tonight," he said, nudging her nose with his. "I hope this is the start of something."

Kristin looked into his eyes, dark and fathomless as the night sky. Somewhere in their depths lay the same loneliness and longing she had struggled with for so long.

She reached up to cup his cheek, thumb brushing over the line of his jaw. "I think it could be."

Marco's answering smile lit up his face. He kissed her again, soft and sweet, then helped her into the car.

As Kristin drove home, she felt alive with possibility. The future was uncertain, but for the first time in a long while, she was looking forward to discovering what it held. Her heart swelled with a fragile hope, and the memory of Marco's touch followed her into her dreams.

The Following Week, Kristin spends the weekend at Maria's house working out her feelings and gathering her thoughts as her worthless husband works at home barely noticing she's gone...

The sun was setting over the desert hills, its golden light filtering through the palm trees surrounding Maria and Ron's backyard. Kristin sighed, sinking into the warm water of the hot tub as the first stars appeared in the darkening sky above.

She had been looking forward to this girl's weekend for months, eager to escape the dull routine of her life with Ryan. Their marriage had grown stale, and her filthy sex with Marco last week reminded her of her needs, even if she felt guilty.

"Care for some company?" A deep, sensual voice interrupted her brooding thoughts. Kristin looked up to see Theo emerging from the house, wearing only a pair of swim trunks that did little to conceal his arousal. Her pussy clenched in anticipation, warmth flooding her loins.

"Please join me," she said, her voice husky with desire. Theo slid into the hot tub beside her, the water swirling around his muscular body.

"You looked lonely over here all by yourself," Theo said, his eyes dark with lust as he gazed at her ample cleavage spilling from her bikini top. "I thought you could use some company."

Kristin's heart raced as Theo placed his hand on her bare knee beneath the water. She wanted him to move higher, to touch her where she was aching to be touched. But she couldn't. She was married, and Theo was her husband's cousin.

This is wrong.

But it feels so right.

Theo's hand crept higher, his fingertips brushing the edge of her bikini bottom. "Do you want me to stop?" His voice was a husky whisper in her ear.

Kristin hesitated, torn between her desires and her duty as a wife. But in the end, the choice was already made. She turned to Theo, gazing into his smoldering eyes, and whispered, "Don't stop."

Theo's lips crashed against hers, and Kristin surrendered to the passion she had been craving for so long.

Theo deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth as his hand slid beneath the edge of her bikini bottom. Kristin moaned into his mouth as his fingers found her smooth, hairless pussy and began to stroke her slit.

"So wet for me already," Theo murmured, nipping at her neck. "I knew you wanted this as badly as I did."

Kristin could only whimper in response as Theo's fingers dipped inside her entrance. She was powerless to resist him and the intense pleasure he brought her.

Theo grasped her hips and lifted her onto his lap, the hard bulge in his swim trunks pressing against her ass. "Ride me," he growled, guiding her hips to grind against him.

Kristin rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy against his hardness as Theo squeezed her breasts. She had never felt so desired, so alive. All her doubts and guilt melted away under the heat of Theo's passionate embrace.

"I want to be inside you," Theo said, his voice ragged. "I want to feel this tight pussy wrapped around my cock."

"Yes," Kristin moaned. She needed to feel him inside her, filling her, claiming her.

Theo tugged her bikini bottom aside and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. "Tell me you want this," he said, his eyes burning into hers. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

Kristin gazed at Theo, at the man who made her feel beautiful and desired. "I want you," she said softly. "I want you to fuck me, Theo."

Theo thrust inside her with a groan, stretching her tight pussy. Kristin cried out at the sudden invasion, clinging to his shoulders.

"So perfect," Theo gritted out, grabbing her hips and guiding her up and down on his cock. "So wet and tight. You were made for me, Kristin."

Kristin moved with him, rolling her hips to take him deeper. No one had ever made her feel this way. She knew she belonged to Theo now, body and soul.

The warm water sloshed around them as Theo guided Kristin up and down on his cock, his hands gripping her hips tightly. Kristin moaned with each thrust, clinging to Theo's shoulders. His cock filled her so perfectly, hitting spots inside her that Ryan had never reached.

"Look at me," Theo commanded, his eyes boring into hers. Kristin gazed at him, transfixed by the intensity of his stare. "You're mine now," he said, punctuating each word with a hard thrust. "This tight pussy belongs to me."

Kristin moaned, beyond thought or reason. She was his, body and soul. No one had ever made her feel this way, so desired, so alive. Her hips moved of their own accord now, rolling to take Theo as deep as possible. The coil of heat in her belly grew tighter and tighter until she thought she might burst.

"Come for me," Theo gritted out, moving a hand between their bodies to rub at her clit. "Show me how much you love my cock."

Kristin cried out as her orgasm crashed over her in waves, her inner walls pulsing around Theo's cock. He growled, thrusting into her a few more times before tensing, spilling his hot seed inside her.

They stayed joined for long minutes, panting in each other's arms. Kristin had never felt so sated, so deliciously used. She knew that she belonged to Theo now, in body and soul, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Kristin came back to herself slowly, her limbs heavy and languid. She was still straddling Theo's lap, his softening cock nestled inside her.

A flicker of guilt rose in her chest as she thought of Ryan, but she pushed it away. She couldn't go back to the way things were, not now that she had tasted true passion.

Theo tilted her chin up, gazing into her eyes. "No regrets," he said firmly. Kristin shook her head.

"Good girl," Theo purred, squeezing her hips. "Because you're mine now. I'm going to keep this tight pussy satisfied in all the ways your husband never could."

Kristin moaned at his words, desire stirring inside her once more. "Yes," she breathed. "I'm yours."

Theo's eyes gleamed with triumph. "That's my good little hotwife. Now, let's go inside so I can claim what's mine properly."

Kristin shivered in anticipation, her pussy clenching around Theo's soft cock. She had made her choice, and she was eager to embrace her new role as Theo's plaything, his to use however he desired. Her old life was over. Tonight, a new one began.

Kristin followed Theo into the house on shaky legs, clutching his hand. Her whole body felt tender and flushed, hypersensitive to even the slightest touch.

Inside, Theo pulled her close and kissed her deeply, pinning her body against his. His hands roamed over her curves as his tongue plundered her mouth, rekindling the fire in her veins.

By the time he broke the kiss, Kristin was panting. Theo grinned down at her, eyes dark with lust. "On your knees," he commanded.

Kristin obeyed instantly, sinking to the floor. Theo fisted his hand in her hair, guiding her mouth to his cock. She took him in eagerly, moaning at the taste of them mixed together.

"Such a good little cocksucker," Theo groaned. He began to rock his hips, fucking her mouth in deep, leisurely strokes. Kristin relaxed her throat, taking him as deep as she could. She was his to use, his toy, his slut, and she wanted nothing more than to please him.

Theo grunted, picking up the pace. Kristin swallowed frantically around him, gazing up at his face. His eyes were squeezed shut, mouth open as he panted. She felt powerful, reducing this strong man to incoherence with just her mouth.

With a roar, Theo came, shooting his release down her throat. Kristin struggled to swallow it all, a trickle of cum escaping her lips.

Theo pulled out of her mouth, stroking her cheek almost tenderly. "So perfect," he murmured. "My perfect little hotwife."

Kristin leaned into his touch, purring. The night was still young, and her body craved more. She was Theo's now, to do with as he pleased, and she couldn't wait to discover all the pleasures he had in store for her.

The Next Morning...

Kristin awoke with a start, her eyes blinking open as a shaft of sunlight streamed through the blinds. She felt the stickiness between her thighs and winced, memories of the previous night flooding her mind. Theo's hands gripping her hips, his breath hot against her neck as he pounded into her from behind. Her own moans of pleasure echoing in her ears as her taboo desires were sated.

Guilt and shame washed over her in waves as she sat up with a groan. She needed to wash away the evidence of her sins.

She padded into the en suite bathroom and turned on the shower, adjusting it to a scalding temperature. As steam began to fill the room, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror--her collarbone and neck were littered with dark hickeys.

"Dios mio, what have I done?" she whispered, shaking her head. This was so wrong, but it had felt so right in the moment. She stepped under the spRon of water, willing it to purge her of her misdeeds.

The water cascaded over her body as she lathered herself vigorously. She could still feel Theo's hands on her, the imprint of his fingers digging into her hips. Her nipples hardened at the memory and she bit back a moan. What kind of woman was she, to betRon her husband this way? To give in to such base, carnal desires?

Yet even now, standing in the shower, she could feel the slow burn of arousal coiling in her belly. Her mind drifted to thoughts of Theo's muscled body, his gravelly voice in her ear as he--

Kristin shook her head sharply, grabbing her shampoo bottle and squirting a generous amount into her palm. She had to focus on washing away the evidence, not reliving the act itself.

By the time she stepped out of the shower, her skin was pink and tender. But she felt clean, at least on the outside. Her sins may have been washed down the drain with the soapy water, but the memories were branded into her mind. And despite the guilt, a part of her didn't regret them at all.

Kristin wrapped herself in a towel and walked down the hall towards her room. But a sound from Leena's bedroom stopped her in her tracks.

Moans. The rhythmic creak of bedsprings. Heavy breathing and grunts.

Her eyes widened as the implications sank in. Leena and Ron were--they were--

Kristin shook her head, a blush staining her cheeks. She shouldn't be listening in on such an intimate moment. She hurried past Leena's room, trying to block out the sounds seeping through the cracked door.

But curiosity got the better of her. She paused, glancing through the narrow opening into the room. The sight that greeted her made her grip the towel tighter, her knuckles turning white.

Leena was bent over the edge of her bed, bare butt raised high as Ron thrust into her from behind. Their hips moved in a steady, primal rhythm, accompanied by moans of pleasure. Leena's breasts swung with each powerful stroke, nipples swollen and glistening.

Kristin blinked, frozen in place. She knew she should look away, this taboo intimate act between father and daughter...

Yet she couldn't tear her gaze away, mesmerized by the lewd display. Heat coiled low in her belly and dampness flooded between her thighs. She bit her lip, shifting uncomfortably. What was wrong with her? Why was she reacting this way?

Ron grunted, fingers digging into Leena's hips as he picked up speed. The bed creaked loudly under their exertions, headboard banging against the wall. Leena whimpered, fingers twisting in the sheets.

Kristin squeezed her thighs together, swallowing hard. She had to leave, now, before she did something she regretted. But still she lingered, arousal and guilt warring inside her as she watched the forbidden scene unfold.