Kristin's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin was ready to fully embrace her role as a hotwife, as a plaything for any and all to enjoy. She would become the perfect slut, just as she was always meant to be.

Kristin walks over to Ryan's computer desk and hesitates before sitting down in his chair.

She glanced over her shoulder, making sure she was alone, before settling into the worn leather seat. Her heart raced as she moved the mouse, the screen flickering to life. What would she find? What secrets did Ryan keep hidden behind password protected files and incognito browsing?

She felt a twinge of guilt at snooping, but her curiosity overwhelmed any sense of propriety. She needed to know the truth, even if it was unpleasant. Even if it changed everything.

His browser was open to a page of sissy hypno videos. She scrolled further and found cuckold fantasy stories, discussions about chastity cages and orgasm denial.

Shock rippled through her as the pieces fell into place. All this time, she thought he was the one holding them back, when the truth was he wanted this as much as she did, or perhaps even more.
"Oh, Ryan," she whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?"

File after file popped up, revealing Ryan's innermost thoughts in lurid detail. Kristin's eyes widened as she took in the content.
Cuckold fantasies. Sissy captions. Stories of men being dominated and humiliated by their wives and lovers.

Her breath caught in her throat, heat flooding her cheeks. How had she not known? After everything they'd been through, how had he kept this from her?

She thought of the images Ryan had saved: women being taken by faceless men as their partners looked on helplessly. Stories of wives and girlfriends discovering new pleasures under the guiding hands of experienced lovers, all while their cuckolded partners watched in ecstasy and anguish.

A soft moan escaped her lips and she felt her pussy clench in response. She slid her hand between her legs, rubbing at the sensitive flesh through the damp fabric of her panties.


Kristin leaned back in the chair, Ryan's secrets playing on a loop in her mind. She pictured him on his knees, gazing up at her with devotion as she took her pleasure from another man. She imagined the longing in his eyes as she whispered cruel taunts in his ear, reminding him of his place.

Arousal coiled in her belly, heat flooding her core. She slipped a hand between her legs, gasping at the slick wetness she found there. When had she gotten so wet?

Shame warred with desire as her fingers moved of their own accord, circling her clit in a rhythm as old as time. She shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be touching herself in Ryan's chair. But she couldn't stop.

The dam had broken, and there was no holding back the tide. All she could do was ride the waves of forbidden pleasure crashing over her, as she drowned in the depths of her husband's depravity.

The aftershocks of her orgasm still trembling through her limbs, Kristin stared at the ceiling and wondered what came next.
She couldn't pretend she hadn't seen Ryan's files. She couldn't ignore the questions swirling through her mind or the heat that still lingered between her thighs.

Did she confront him about his secrets? Demand an explanation for his deception?

Or did she choose a different path?

The images from Ryan's stories flashed behind her eyes once more, and Kristin bit her lip. She had spent years searching for a way to reignite the spark in their marriage, never guessing the answer had been in front of her all along.

Perhaps it was time to stop fighting Ryan's nature, and give him exactly what he craved. Perhaps they could find a new balance, where Kristin's pleasure and Ryan's submission intertwined to form something deeper than either of them had dared to dream.

She smiled up at the ceiling, possibilities unfolding before her. The future was theirs to explore, and she couldn't wait to begin.


Kristin leaned back on the couch, waiting for Ryan to come home. Her heart raced as she contemplated how to tell him, show him, what she had planned.

When the front door opened, she stood. Ryan's eyes widened at the sight of her in the lingerie he had bought her years ago, the red lace hugging her curves.

"Kristin, what's going on?" His voice shook.

She smiled, slow and predatory. "I know your secret, darling. And I've decided we should explore it together."

He paled. "I don't know what you mean."

"Don't lie to me." She slid her hands up his chest and looped them around his neck. "I saw everything. All your little stories, your fantasies of me with other men."

"I know about your stories," she said. "I read everything on your computer."

Ryan choked on his drink, cheeks flaming with embarrassment. But before he could stammer out an apology, Kristin continued.

"At first, I didn't understand. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized we've been hiding from each other for too long."

She reached out and took his hand, gazing into his eyes.

"I want to give you what you truly desire, Ryan. I want you to watch while other men fuck me. I want you to see me used and claimed, to hear me beg for their cocks. I want to come home to you filled with their cum."

Ryan stared at her, stunned into silence.

Kristin squeezed his hand. "Theo is coming over tonight. And I'm going to let him have what I've never given you--my ass. You're going to sit there while he takes my anal virginity. And when he's done, I'm going to be his personal butt slut, ready to spread my cheeks for him whenever he wants."

A strangled moan escaped Ryan's lips as his cock twitched, and Kristin smiled.

"Is this what you want?" she purred. "To see your wife become a slut for other men?"

Ryan swallowed hard, but he didn't pull away. His eyes were glazed with lust.

"Yes," he rasped. "God, yes."

Kristin leaned in and kissed him, sealing their unspoken pact. The future was theirs.

The doorbell rang, and Kristin's heart raced with anticipation. She strode over to the door and opened it to find Theo standing there, a wolfish grin on his handsome face.

"Well, don't you look delicious," he purred, eyes raking over her curvy body clad only in lingerie.

Kristin smiled. "Come on in. Ryan's waiting."

Theo stepped inside, and Kristin closed the door behind him. Ryan was sitting on the couch, eyes wide, his arousal obvious through his pants.

Theo stalked over to Ryan, stopping in front of him. "So she tells me you want to watch while I fuck your wife's tight ass." He rubbed the bulge in his pants. "Don't worry, cucky. I'm going to ruin her for you."

Ryan whimpered, and Theo chuckled.

Kristin came up behind Theo, running her hands over his chest. "Take me," she whispered in his ear. "Make me your slut."

With a growl, Theo turned and seized Kristin's mouth in a bruising kiss. She melted against him, moaning into his mouth. His hands roamed her body, squeezing her ass and breasts almost roughly.

When the kiss ended, Kristin was breathless. Theo grasped her hair and forced her to her knees before him.

"Suck my cock, slut," he commanded. "Get me ready to take your ass."

Kristin eagerly unzipped his pants and took out his thick, erect member, licking her lips. As Ryan watched with a mixture of anguish and desire, she took Theo deep into her mouth, bobbing her head to please him.

Theo groaned in pleasure, fisting his hands in Kristin's hair. "That's it, you dirty whore. Suck me good." He began to thrust into her mouth, fucking her face as she gagged and sputtered.

When he was satisfied, Theo pulled Kristin to her feet and bent her over the arm of the couch, exposing her ass to Ryan's view. Ryan whimpered again, squirming in his seat, his hand drifting to his crotch.

Theo positioned himself behind Kristin, rubbing the head of his cock against her tight rosebud. "Time to make you mine," he growled, and thrust into her ass in one rough stroke.

Kristin screamed, the mix of pain and pleasure nearly overwhelming her. Theo wasted no time, pounding into her ass mercilessly, her cries spurring him on.

He leaned over her, grasping her hair and pulling her head back. "How do you like being fucked in the ass, slut?" he rasped. "Tell your husband what a whore you are for my cock."

Kristin's eyes locked on Ryan's, dark with ecstasy. "I'm his slut," she moaned. "Theo owns my ass. He's fucking me so good, baby, like you never could. I belong to him now."

With a roar, Theo slammed into her ass one final time, spilling his seed deep inside her. Kristin came with a wail, her body shuddering in release.

Breathless, Theo pulled out of Kristin's ass, grabbing her hair again and forcing her to her knees in front of Ryan.

"Open your mouth, whore," Theo commanded.

Kristin obeyed, and Theo guided the mixture of cum and her own juices from her ass into her waiting mouth.

"Swallow," he ordered.

Kristin swallowed every drop, licking her lips when she was finished. Theo grinned down at her, stroking her hair in a mocking caress.

"Good slut," he purred. He looked over at Ryan, who was panting, cum staining the front of his pants. "She's all yours now, cucky. Enjoy the taste of my cum on her lips when you kiss her."

With that, Theo tucked himself back into his pants and strolled out the door, leaving Kristin kneeling, claimed, at Ryan's feet.


Over the next few weeks: Ryan was waxed of all body hair, and locked in a chastity cage. Theo was a regular at their home, staying over multiple nights, claiming all of Kristins holes. True to her word, she had become a true butt slut, fucking Theo and even some of his friends in front of her locked husband while his little clit leaked watching his wife become a true whore...

Kristin sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the lacy red lingerie that hugged her curves. She felt a familiar tingling between her legs, her pussy already dripping in anticipation.

Tonight was going to change everything.

A chance to explore their desires. To reignite their passion. To find each other again.

Kristin smiled as she heard the doorbell ring, her heart racing. Maria and Ron were here.

She walked downstairs to find Ryan already naked, his small cock locked in a chastity cage, just as they had discussed. Her pussy throbbed at the sight, a surge of power and lust flowing through her.

Maria rushed over to embrace her, kissing her cheek. “You look stunning, sister!”

Kristin laughed, glancing over at Ron. His intense gaze was focused on her barely-covered body, a bulge already forming in his pants. “I’m glad you could join us tonight.”

Ron grinned, pulling Maria close. “We’re happy to help in any way we can.”

Ryan cleared his throat nervously. “Thank you for coming. This means a lot to us.”

Kristin slid her arm around Ryan’s waist, her fingers drifting down to graze the cage. “Yes, we’re ready to begin our journey. Together.”

She kissed Ryan deeply, tasting his mouth as her hand wrapped around his restrained cock. By the time they broke apart, his face was flushed, eyes glazed with desire.


Ron's eyes gleamed as Kristin slid the straps of her lingerie off her shoulders, revealing her full breasts. His gaze flicked down to Ryan's restrained cock, a smirk twisting his lips.

"Well, don't you look comfortable?" Ron drawled, crossing his arms. "All dressed up with nowhere to go."

Ryan's face flushed an even deeper red, averting his eyes. Kristin tilted his chin up, forcing him to meet Ron's mocking stare. "Answer him."

"Y-yes," Ryan stammered. "I'm ready to serve in any way needed."

"Is that so?" Ron strode forward, grasping Ryan's jaw and tilting his head back. Ryan whimpered but didn't pull away, his body trembling. "Then get on your knees. Now."

Ryan dropped without hesitation, kneeling before Ron. Kristin's pussy pulsed at the sight, slick heat coating her inner thighs.

Ron grinned down at Ryan, unbuckling his belt. "Since you're so eager to serve, how about you get started?"

He slid his cock free, already erect and glistening at the tip. Ryan licked his lips, leaning forward-

"Not yet." Maria sauntered over, her full ass swaying... trailing her nails down Ryan's back. "On your hands and knees. Now."

Ryan obeyed without protest, cheeks flaming in embarrassment. Maria settled behind him, grasping his ass cheeks and spreading them wide.

"So smooth," she purred, blowing a stream of air over his exposed hole. Ryan whimpered, clenching involuntarily. "Did you get waxed just for us?"

"Y-yes," Ryan whispered. "I wanted to be ready."

"Good boy." Maria leaned in, her warm tongue gliding up the crevice of his ass to swirl around his entrance.

Ryan jerked in shock, a broken moan spilling from his lips. "Oh god, please..."

Maria chuckled, the vibrations thrumming through his sensitive flesh. "Please what?" She dragged her tongue over his hole again, probing deeper. "Tell me what you want."

"More," Ryan gasped, pushing back against her mouth. "Please, don't stop..."


Ryan was only dimly aware of Ron guiding Kristin beside him, his world narrowed to the sensations Maria was evoking. A choked cry from Kristin made him glance over, and the sight nearly undid him - Ron was easing his cock into Kristin's ass, her face a mix of pained pleasure.

"Do you see how well she takes me?" Ron gripped Kristin's hips, sliding in to the hilt with a groan. "So hot and tight. You're missing out."

Kristin whimpered, pushing back to meet Ron's thrusts. The wet sounds of their joining filled the silence, broken only by Maria's slurping at Ryan's hole.

"Please," Ryan rasped, beyond shame. "I need..."

"I know what you need." Maria pulled back, wiping her mouth. Before Ryan could protest, she shoved two fingers into his dripping entrance, crooking them just right-

Ryan screamed, convulsing as his prostate was assaulted. White hot pleasure seared through him, his neglected cock jerking with the force of his release. Dimly he felt something warm splatter his chest and face, realizing with a shock that he'd come untouched.

"Look at the mess you've made," Maria purred, milking another spurt from his softening cock. "And we've only just begun."


Maria twisted her fingers, smirking at Ryan's strangled moan. "Do you like watching your wife get fucked, you little sissy? Is this what you've always wanted?"

Ryan whimpered, beyond words. His spent cock gave a feeble twitch at her words, already stirring back to life.

"Answer me." Maria punctuated her words with a sharp thrust, nailing his prostate again. "Do you like seeing Kristin used like a hole?"

"Yes," Ryan sobbed. "Oh god yes, please don't stop!"

"That's what I thought." Maria leaned down, nipping at his ear. "You're going to be our little sissy slut tonight. And if you're very good, maybe I'll let Ron fill your hole too."

Ryan came again with a wail, pleasure and shame warring within him. But as he watched Ron pounding into Kristin's ass, her face reflecting the same bliss he felt, he knew Maria had been right.

This was exactly what he needed.


Maria withdrew her fingers, wiping them on Ryan's trembling thigh. "Look at your wife, sissy. Look at how happy Ron is making her. You could never do that, could you?"

Ryan shook his head, eyes glued to the hypnotic sight of Ron's cock pistoning in and out of Kristin's slick hole.

"No, you have a useless little clit." Maria tapped the cage encasing his spent cock. "The only way you'll please anyone is by sucking cock and taking it up the ass. Do you understand?"

Heart pounding, Ryan nodded. He didn't dare speak, afraid his traitorous mouth would reveal how much the idea appealed to him.

Maria's laughter echoed in his mind. "I knew it. You're just a little sissy faggot, aren't you?"

Ryan bit his lip until he tasted blood, torn between denial and confession. But watching Kristin shudder in ecstasy under Ron's thrusts, he knew Maria had seen the truth.

He was a sissy faggot. And he was tired of hiding it.

"Say it," Maria ordered. "Admit what you are, and maybe I'll let you suck Ron's cock after he cums in your wife's ass."

Ryan whimpered, cock straining against its cage. "I'm a sissy faggot," he whispered.

"Louder," Maria said with a sharp slap to his balls. "Say it like you mean it."

Ryan screamed the words, surrendering to his fate. "I'm a sissy faggot!"

Maria purred, fisting a hand in his hair. "That's my good little slut."


Ron grunted, pulling out of Kristin's gaping hole. He grabbed Ryan by the hair and ejaculated thick roaps of hot sitcky cum onto Ryans waiting face dragged him forward, smearing his face in the mess coating Kristin's thighs.

"Clean up your wife, faggot," Ron ordered. "Get her ready for my wife."

Ryan didn't hesitate, lapping at Kristin's folds with enthusiasm. She moaned, grinding on his face and smearing more cum over his lips and chin.

"You love this, don't you?" Kristin asked breathlessly. "Being covered in another man's seed while you service me?"

Ryan whimpered, the sounds muffled by her flesh. His cage strained and his nipples ached, all signaling how much he enjoyed his humiliation.

When Kristin came with a sharp cry, Ryan redoubled his efforts, wanting to please her as much as possible. He continued until she pushed him away, overstimulated.

"Enough," she said. "Now it's time to service my sister."

Maria sauntered over, naked curves on display, and crouched before Ryan. "Are you ready to pleasure me, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said, the title slipping out without thought.

Maria smiled. "Good boy." She hiked up her skirt and revealed her bare pussy, glistening with arousal. "Get to work."

Ryan dove in without prompting, eager to prove his worth. Maria sighed, fisting a hand in his hair as she began to grind on his face.

"You really were made to be a sissy cunt licker, weren't you?" Maria mused. "This is your purpose in life now, faggot. Pleasing your betters in any way we see fit."

Ryan's cage strained at her words, signaling his agreement. He gave himself over to bliss, happily drowning in the taste of Maria's pleasure.


Maria came with a shout, juices flooding Ryan's eager mouth. He lapped up every drop, not wanting to waste a single bit of her essence.

When Maria pulled away, Ryan turned his head to find Ron stroking himself back to hardness, cock glistening with Ryan's saliva.

"Come get your treat, sissy," Ron said with a smirk. "Time to finish what you started."

Ryan crawled over on hands and knees, settling between Ron's spread legs. He took the soft cock into his mouth, nursing on it as it grew harder and thicker.

Ron fisted a hand in Ryan's hair, guiding him up and down his length. "That's it, cocksucker. Worship this dick."

Ryan moaned around his mouthful, utterly blissful. His cage was painfully tight but it only added to his pleasure. He was right where he belonged.

The sisters settled onto the couch beside them, bodies entwined as they scissored each other. The wet sounds of their coupling filled the air, accompanied by breathy moans and cries.

Ryan glanced at them, transfixed by the erotic display, even as he continued to pleasure Ron. He couldn't imagine anything more decadent or delicious than this moment, surrounded by so much unbridled passion and deviance... as Ron's cock jerked and starting filling his mouth with creamy cum for the second time.

Afterward, as Kristin and Ryan lay in each other's arms, sated and spent, Kristin whispered, "Do you regret this path we've chosen?"

"Not at all," Ryan said. "This is who I am. Who we are. And I've never been happier."

Kristin smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Then the adventures continue."