Kristin's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin watched, frozen in place, as Ron pounded into Leena. Her heart raced, torn between fleeing the scene and staying to indulge her taboo desires.

"You like that, don't you?" Ron growled, giving Leena's butt a firm smack. She cried out, the sound edged with pleasure. "Naughty girl. You're insatiable."

"Only for you, Papi," Leena panted, rolling her hips back to meet his thrusts. "Your cock feels so good inside me."

Kristin bit down on her fist, stifling a moan. She could almost feel Ron moving inside her, stretching her wide, hitting that sweet spot deep within. Her sex throbbed, slick and needy, as she imagined being in Leena's place.

Ron slid a hand up Leena's spine, tangling in her hair. He yanked back, forcing her to arch. "Such a tight little slut for your daddy, aren't you?"

"Yes, Papi, yes!" Leena nearly sobbed. "I'm your slut. Take me, use me, do whatever you want!"

The coarse words, spoken in breathy moans and pleas, ignited a fire in Kristin's blood. She squeezed her thighs, desperately seeking friction, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more, needed more, craved the fulfillment only they could provide.

Kristin whimpered, the sound drowned out by the cries coming from the bedroom. She was drowning, pulled under by the raging torrent of her taboo desires, powerless to fight the current dragging her down into the depths of depravity.

And she didn't want to fight it anymore. She wanted to surrender, to give in to the pleasures of the forbidden fruit dangling before her. Consequences be damned. She wanted to taste it, to devour it, to drown in sin.

Ron gripped Leena's hips, fingers digging into supple flesh as he pounded into her tight ass. "So fucking tight," he groaned. "Daddy's gonna fill this sweet little ass up."

Leena screamed, the sound muffled by the pillows. Her fingers twisted in the sheets, knuckles turning white. The burn was exquisite, edging just shy of too much, fueling the fire in her core.

"Please, Papi," she sobbed. "I need it. I need your cum in me!"

With a roar, Ron slammed deep and held himself there, grinding against her. Hot spurts coated Leena's insides as her own orgasm crashed over her in waves, milking him for every last drop.

They collapsed in a tangle of limbs, chests heaving. Ron nuzzled the back of Leena's neck, pressing soft kisses to her skin. "Such a good girl," he rasped. "Daddy's perfect little slut."

Leena purred, basking in the praise and afterglow. "Yours forever, Papi. No one can satisfy me like you do."

Ron chuckled, the sound dark and full of promise. "And no one satisfies me like my dirty girl." He nipped at her earlobe before pulling out with a groan. "On your knees."

Leena scrambled to comply, dropping to the floor. Ron fisted his cock, slick with cum and her own juices, and tapped it against her lips. "Clean up your mess, baby girl. Daddy made it just for you."

Leena opened wide, tongue darting out to lap at the head. The taste of their combined essence exploded on her taste buds, and she moaned wantonly before taking him into her mouth.

Ron fisted her hair, slowly fucking her face. "That's it, baby. Take it all." His head fell back as she swallowed around him, milking out the last drops. "Daddy's perfect little cumslut."

Kristin leaned against the wall, chest heaving and core clenching. She squeezed her thighs together, desperate for friction as she watched the lewd display before her.

The musky scent of sex hung heavy in the air, accompanied by the wet sounds of Leena sucking Ron's cock. Kristin bit her lip to muffle a moan, her own arousal pooling between her legs.

She knew she should leave, should give them privacy and forget what she witnessed. But she couldn't tear her gaze away, transfixed by the sight of Leena on her knees like a worshipper before her god.

Kristin rubbed her thighs together, breath coming in shallow pants. She slid a hand under her robe, fingers finding her clit and circling the swollen nub.

A groan slipped past her lips before she could stop it. Her cheeks flushed with shame, but still she watched--and touched.

Ron's head snapped up, gaze locking with hers. A slow, wicked grin spread across his face. "Well, well...what do we have here?" He fisted Leena's hair, wrenching her head back to follow his gaze.

Leena's eyes widened at the sight of Kristin. Her lips were swollen and slick with saliva, Ron's cum dripping down her chin.

Kristin froze, hand still buried between her legs. Her heart thudded wildly in her chest as she searched for an excuse. But it was too late.

They knew. And from the looks on their faces, her secret voyeurism only served to arouse them further.

Kristin swallowed hard, mouth gone dry. She should leave now, escape before this went any further. But her traitorous body remained frozen in place, arousal warring with mortification.

Ron chuckled, the sound dark and knowing. He gave Leena's hair another sharp tug, drawing a gasp from her lips. "It seems we have an audience. Shall we give her a show?"

Leena licked her lips, eyes gleaming. "I think she'd like that."

Kristin's breaths came fast and shallow. She shook her head weakly, but the lie was written across her face in flushed cheeks and parted lips.

Ron yanked Leena to her feet and spun her around, bending her over the edge of the bed. Leena went willingly, peeking over her shoulder at Kristin with a coy smile.

Kristin's hand moved of its own accord, slipping under the hem of her robe to slide through her slick folds. She bit into her knuckle to muffle a whimper, transfixed by the sight before her.

Ron positioned himself behind Leena, gripping her hips and thrusting into her with one hard stroke. Leena cried out, back arching. Kristin echoed the sound, fingers circling her clit as she watched Ron pounding into Leena's willing body.

"That's it," Ron groaned. "Touch yourself. I want to see you come while you watch me fuck my little girl"

Kristin shuddered, torn between shame and white-hot need. But it was a losing battle, and she gave in with a moan, throwing back her head as she worked her clit in earnest.

Ron's thrusts grew erratic, harsh grunts escaping his lips. "Come for me," he growled. "Now."

Kristin came on command, back arching and cries spilling from her lips. As the waves of pleasure faded, she opened her eyes to find Ron gazing at her, his own release etched across his features.

Leena collapsed onto the bed, flushed and panting. Kristin stood frozen for a long moment, shock and satiation warring within her.

Then she fled, robe billowing behind her as she raced for the door.

Later that day...

Kristin paced around Maria's living room, her heart pounding. She couldn't get the image of Ron thrusting into Leena out of her mind.

When Maria finally walked through the front door, Kristin blurted, "Did you know about this? How could you let this happen?"

Maria sighed and set her purse down. "Kristin, calm down. We've talked about this. Leena is old enough to make her own decisions about her sexuality."

"But she's your daughter!" Kristin said. "How can you be okay with this?"

"Because I know my daughter is happy and exploring herself in a safe environment with people who love her," Maria said. She walked over and put her hands on Kristin's shoulders. "Just like you're free to explore yourself however you choose. You worry too much about what other people think."

Kristin bit her lip, her cheeks flushing. Maria was right, she did worry too much. She envied her sister's liberation.

"There's a party tonight you should come to," Maria said. "You can just watch if you want. But it might open your mind a bit."

Kristin hesitated, then nodded. She was tired of living vicariously through Maria's stories. She wanted to experience this world for herself.

They arrived at a large house in an affluent neighborhood. Dim light glowed behind closed curtains and the pulsing beat of sensual music could be heard from outside.

Kristin's heart raced as Maria led her through the front door. She was hit by the smell of sex and alcohol that filled the room. Shadowy figures writhed together on couches and in corners. A woman moaned loudly as a man thrust into her from behind.

Kristin's cheeks flushed hot, but she couldn't tear her gaze away from the erotic display. She was disgusted yet fascinated all at once, her body reacting in ways she didn't want to admit. She took a deep breath, steadying herself.

Tonight she would only observe. But a part of her feared she might surrender to more.

Kristin followed Maria further into the dimly lit house, taking in the sights and sounds that assaulted her senses. Moans and cries of ecstasy echoed from every room. The musky scent of sex hung heavy in the air, mingling with sweat and perfume.

In the living room, a woman was bent over an armchair as a man pounded into her from behind. On the sofa, two women writhed in a 69 position, their soft cries of pleasure muffled between each other's thighs.

Kristin's breath came faster, heat pooling low in her belly. She couldn't tear her gaze away from the erotic displays, though she knew she should. Her whole body felt alive with arousal and curiosity.

Maria grinned at her side. "Told you this would open your mind." Her hand slid down to cup Kristin's ass in a possessive squeeze. "Relax and enjoy, little sister."

Kristin shuddered at the intimate touch, her pussy clenching with need. She swallowed hard, torn between desire and discomfort.

A man's deep moan drew her attention to the stairs. Kristin's eyes widened, fixating on the sight of Ron, Maria's husband, pounding into the woman beneath him. The Asian woman clutched at his back, crying out in ecstasy with each powerful thrust.

Maria leaned in to whisper in Kristin's ear. "Doesn't that turn you on, watching my husband fuck another woman?"

Kristin bit back a moan, heat suffusing her cheeks. She didn't want to admit how much the taboo display aroused her. But the evidence was undeniable in the slick heat between her thighs.

Tonight she might surrender to far more than she'd bargained for. Her body craved this hedonistic pleasure in a way her mind couldn't comprehend. Kristin took a shaky breath, steeling herself to step into this new world of debauchery and forbidden delights.

Kristin followed Maria down a dimly lit hallway, pulse racing with nerves and anticipation. Her sister paused at an open doorway, glancing over her shoulder with a wicked grin. "Ready for more?"

In a daze she watched her curvy, sexy sister stepped out of her dress, completely naked... her large butt swaying as she embraced two well-endowed black men. One man quickly pulled Maria into him, sliding his large dick into her already wet, smooth pussy in one thrust. The other man spread her ass cheeks, rubbing lube onto her pucker butthole...

Kristin swallowed hard, peering into the room. Her eyes widened. Two muscular black men were ravishing Maria's naked body, one pounding into her slick pussy while the other claimed her ass.

Maria moaned in ecstasy, rocking between them as they filled her holes. Kristin stared transfixed at the lewd display, her own pussy clenching with envy. She wanted to feel that deliciously full, to be taken and used in such a primal way.

"Come join the fun," Maria purred, reaching out to grab Kristin's hand and pull her over.

Kristin hesitated, pulse thundering in her veins. But the scent of sex and sound of pleasure overwhelmed any remaining reservations. She shed her clothes and climbed onto the bed, trembling with nerves and need.

Maria guided Kristin onto her hands and knees, settling in behind her. Kristin gasped as a warm tongue slid through her folds, teasing her clit. She bucked back against Maria's mouth, craving more.

One of the men grabbed Kristin's hips, dragging her down to impale her on his huge cock. She cried out at the sudden intrusion, stretched wide around his girth. The man grunted, gripping her hips tightly as he thrust up into her greedy pussy.

Kristin's eyes rolled back in ecstasy, assaulted by the dual sensations. She rocked between the men, filled and devoured from both ends. Tonight she would discover the depths of her passion, and the limits of her own depravity.

Kristin lifted her head, panting harshly. Across the room, she spied Ron pounding into another petite Asian woman bent over a chair. The woman's high-pitched moans rose above the general din of the party, egging Ron on.

Kristin stared at the lewd display, transfixed by the sight of Ron's thick cock disappearing into the woman's tiny body. She imagined how that would feel, to be stretched and filled so completely. Arousal coiled hot in her belly at the thought.

She rocked back onto the cock pistoning inside her, grinding down as she watched Ron fuck the woman with abandon. Her inner muscles clenched around the man, greedy for more. She wanted to feel that deliciously full, to be taken and used without restraint.

The man behind her grunted, fingers digging into her hips as his rhythm faltered. A sudden warmth flooded her core and she realized he was coming inside her, marking her as his. The thought sent a fresh wave of heat through her body.

Kristin whimpered softly as the man slipped free, come trickling down her thighs. But she had no time to mourn the loss. Another man was already nudging at her entrance, eager to plunge into her soaked cunt.

She spread her legs wider in invitation, bracing for the invasion. By the end of the night, she would be soaked in come and aching from use. But that only stoked the fires of her desire higher. She wanted more, to be filled and fucked until she couldn't take anymore.

Tonight Kristin would discover the depths of her passion, and just how insatiable she could be.

She gasped as the new man slid home, stretching her open around his thick cock. Her eyes fluttered shut, savoring the delicious burn of being filled so completely.

"That's it, baby. Take it all," the man grunted, hips snapping forward until his balls rested against her ass.

Kristin moaned, clenching around him. She opened her eyes to find Maria gazing at her, black eyes dark with lust. Her sister was on her hands and knees, sandwiched between two muscular black men who were pounding into her from both ends.

Maria caught her gaze and smiled. "Isn't it amazing?" she panted. "Being filled and fucked like a whore?"

Heat flooded Kristin's cheeks at her sister's crude words. But she couldn't deny the truth in them. She loved this, being used for pleasure, reduced to a vessel for men to spill their seed.

The man inside her started to move, dragging his cock along her inner walls. Kristin threw her head back with a cry, bracing her hands on the floor.

"That's it, baby. Take this dick," the man grunted, hips smacking against her ass.

Kristin rocked back to meet his thrusts, greedy for more. Her gaze drifted back to Maria, watching as her sister's mouth was filled with cock, cheeks hollowing around the thick shaft.

A sudden, wicked desire rose in Kristin. She wanted to taste her sister, to feast on the slick heat between Maria's thighs. Her mouth watered at the thought, cunt clenching around the cock pistoning inside her.

She licked her lips and met Maria's gaze again. Her sister's eyes widened, as if reading Kristin's thoughts. Then Maria grinned and nodded.

An answering smile curved Kristin's lips. Tonight she would taste forbidden fruit, and discover pleasures she had never imagined. Her heart raced with excitement and nerves, arousal burning white hot in her veins.

She was ready to embrace this new side of herself, and all the debauched delights that came with it.

Kristin cried out as the man behind her gripped her hips and slammed into her, spilling his seed in hot spurts. He pulled out with a groan, leaving her cunt gaping and dripping.

Before she could catch her breath, another man took his place. This one was thicker, stretching her sensitive walls. Kristin whimpered at the burn, head dropping between her shoulders.

"You like that, don't you?" the man grunted. "Like being passed around for our pleasure, filled with cum."

Kristin moaned in response, too dazed to speak. His words struck a chord deep inside her, the depravity of it all turning her on. She rocked back into his thrusts, wanting - needing - more.

Her gaze drifted to Maria again. Her sister was bent over the arm of a sofa, crying out around a mouthful of cock as another man took her from behind. The sight sent a jolt of heat through Kristin.

She licked her lips, watching as Maria's breasts swung with every thrust. Kristin imagined taking one of those pink nipples between her lips, teasing the stiff peak with her tongue.

A whimper escaped her, cunt spasming at the fantasy. The man behind her chuckled, leaning over to nip at her shoulder. "Someone's eager," he purred. "Think it's time you got a taste of what you really want."

With that, he pulled out and guided Kristin over to the sofa. Maria glanced up, eyes dark with lust, and smiled. She spread her legs in invitation, glistening folds on display.

Kristin stared at that sweet, forbidden fruit and hesitated only a moment before diving in. The taste of Maria's arousal burst across her tongue, musky and tangy, tinged with the bitterness of cum.

It was intoxicating. Kristin feasted without abandon, dimly aware of the men crowding around them, cocks in hand. Her world narrowed to the slick heat under her lips and the cries spilling from Maria's mouth.

Tonight Kristin would discover a new addiction, one she had no intention of giving up. She had crossed the line into debauchery, and there was no turning back.

Kristin entered her dimly lit living room, the familiar scent of her home enveloping her. An odd mixture of comfort and unease washed over her as flashes of the previous night played through her mind. Maria guiding her hand to stroke a stranger's cock, the taste of cum on her lips, the feeling of being stretched open by men she'd just met.

She sat heavily on the couch, her body sore in the most delicious way. What was she becoming? She knew she should feel guilty, but instead a hunger was growing inside her, an insatiable appetite for the taboo.

Kristin closed her eyes, remembering the voices that had egged her on.

"That's it baby, suck his cock like a good little slut."

"Look at this whore, she loves having both holes filled."

She shuddered, warmth pooling between her legs.

She sank into the plush couch and closed her eyes, remembering the feeling of strange hands exploring her body, the taste of unfamiliar flesh in her mouth, the rhythmic slapping of skin as her sister was taken from behind only inches away.

A warm tingling sensation spread through her body and she slid her hand between her thighs, feeling the dampness there. She knew now, without a doubt, that she couldn't go back to the way things were before.

A startling realization hit her, sending a spike of panic through her chest. She didn't just want this - she needed it. She needed to be used, to be degraded and shamed in the most primal way. The thought should have disgusted her, but instead it only served to amplify the ache inside.

Kristin stood on shaky legs and walked to the mirror, studying the marks on her neck and breasts.

"What have I become?" She whispered, tracing a bruise on her collarbone.

But deep down, she already knew the answer. She had become exactly what she was meant to be. A slave to her desires, and to any man that wished to use her.

She smiled then, a slow curving of lips that didn't quite reach her eyes. Maria had unlocked something inside her, awakened a beast that could never be sated.

There would be no going back now. Her path was set, her destiny clear.