All Comments on 'Kritika's Dilemma'

by Crzylover929

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I like Kritika. She understands that things happen, but also that a problem needs to be corrected or mitigated. A doctor's help, books, techniques to address the premature ejaculation, and alternatives such as oral sex and sex toys are valid options.

If she is not willing to stick with her vows, now is the time to end the marriage.

Realistically, women do not often experience orgasms from vaginal intercourse alone. So, that is not the main issue. But other sexual fulfilment requires a reasonable duration of copulation.

NSEW1NSEW1over 2 years ago

Very nice - Kritika seems determined to be starved and in search. Poor Anish!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Dilemma, indeed, captured perfectly in the intense frustratingly brief sex scene you created. Near to last line — minor hiccup that she hoped to correct as soon as possible — leaves open how. Looking forward to Kritika’s solution. And while I have a chance, must ask about Alyssa’s Journey — no way it ends after the wild, highly erotic start (?). Thanks for continuing to share.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

A chapter story not titled "Ch 1." Thanks at least for the early warning. As usual, if it's long enough for chapters, it's long enough for a longer chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"This is the first chapter ..."

.

No chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening the story ALWAYS earns a rating of 1.

Crzylover929Crzylover929over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments so far and the critical lives too...I hope to correct my mistakes and improve upon my writing.

As to the one wondering about Alyssa and her story... Well...I hate to say it that I've hit a massive writer's block in her case...

She hasn't been abandoned yet though and her story will continue too...

I apologize for the delay and thank your patience...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrzylover929@Crzylover929
Just an average girl, with an above average appetite for sex. I am submissive by nature and so my stories, which are the extension of my personal fantasies, are a reflection of that.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES