Krupa Gets Laid

Story Info
Krupa makes a new sex friend.
2.8k words
4
3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krupa Patel hummed cheerfully to herself as she waited for her webcam to switch online. In only a few more minutes, her weekly livestream would begin and all her thousands of followers would tune in to watch, listen or both. The young Indian American woman checked her headset for the fourth time, making sure that it was in working order. Audio issues were always embarrassing and she prided herself on having good equipment.

She was dressed casually in a sleeveless gray tank top and gym shorts. The neckline of the tank top exposed a generous portion of her full breasts, while her shorts left most of her slender, lovely legs bare. Krupa knew a lot of her followers loved to ogle her, but didn't bother her much. She knew was was beautiful, with a heart-shaped face framed by black hair and gorgeous full lips, along with curves that drew the eyes of men with ease.

Krupa liked being a streamer. For her, it wasn't about the money, or at least, it wasn't all about the money. Krupa liked having a little extra cash in her pocket, but what she really enjoyed was the attention. It was thrilling to know that hundreds of thousands of people all over the world were tuning in to listen to whatever she had to say, not to mention a big boost to her self-esteem. Krupa suffered from self-esteem issues for most of her childhood, but when she discovered streaming, she found a way to overcome her self-doubt and really break out of her shell.

That had been three years ago. Now, at 21 years old, Krupa was a much more self-assured young woman. She continued streaming because it was fun, but she didn't depend it for validation.

Perhaps I used to, Krupa admitted to herself. But not anymore. I'm a little older and a little wiser now.

A green light flicked on next to her webcam, letting her know the stream was now officially live.

"Hi, guys!" she chirped. "It's your girl Krupa here, coming to you live from Sunny Valley University! Hope you're all good and everyone's doing well. For my fellow college peeps, it's the beginning of yet another year." Her eyes flicked to the live chatbox where the viewers were already posting dozens of comments. "Good to see a lot of my regulars here...oh, that's a good question, Cinema957!" The user in question was a longtime subscriber. "I did register for classes already. Most of it's pretty boring, honestly--history, math, a few classes for my bio major, but there's one that I'm really intrigued about. I'll tell you guys about that in a moment, but first, I want to give you all a glimpse into my headspace. You all know how much I like to ramble about stuff, so bear with me, okay?"

She paused, letting the suspense build. "You know, I was at the beach this summer with two of my friends. We were swimming at the lake and my friend Tanya's top came off in the water We dove and dove trying to find it, but we never saw it again. Poor Tanya was just so horrified!"

"But here's the thing," the young woman went on. "My friend Tanya is H-O-T. Seriously, she puts cover models to shame. Her boyfriend is, like, the luckiest guy on the planet, I swear to God." Krupa's dark eyes flicked to the live chat again. "What's her boyfriend like?" she asked, reading aloud a question she saw there. "Oh, he's a sweetheart. I won't say his name to respect his privacy, but he's a good guy and he's always treated Tanya right. He hangs out with us sometimes. Anyway, back to what I was saying. Tanya's a knockout, and her breasts are, like, perfect. You ever see those statues of women from ancient Greece and stuff? I swear, they're shaped exactly like that. She won the boob lottery!"

Krupa laughed. "So when she lost her top, I turned to her and was like, 'Why are you freaking out so much? Your body is fucking amazing. Why be ashamed of it? Like, if you had a really nice car like a Corvette or something, wouldn't you want to show it off and let people see it? Honestly, I think society today is way too prudish. And it's not just women, either! Let me tell you, if I were a guy and I had some good muscles, I'd never put a shirt on. And no, OwlGuy24, I don't have a boyfriend right now. I'm just kind of enjoying the single life and doing my own thing at the moment."

She took a sip from a water bottle next to her keyboard. "So anyway, back to Tanya. Here's what I did," she said with a mischievous wink. "I took off my own bikini top and threw it away in solidarity! I spent the rest of our time at the lake completely bare-chested! And here's the thing: after about an hour, Tanya wasn't trying to hide herself anymore."

Krupa read another question and snorted with dry humor. "No, I'm not going to show you, silly. Well, perhaps not yet. If I hit a million subs I might do a very special livestream to celebrate, but until then we'll have to wait and see!"

"Now, concerning my classes...like I said earlier, most of them are pretty standard. But there is one that I'm really curious about. It's an anthropology course offered by Dr. Lillian Harwood, who's only, like, eight or nine years older than me! She's one of the youngest professors on campus. I bet she gets mistaken for a student a lot! And yes, before you ask, she's a stunner." She rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "I saw the listing for the class, and what kind of surprised me is how vague it was. Like, it said something about "the study of pre-Columbian peoples" or something, but it didn't offer, like, any real specifics or details. I went by Harwood's office during her office hours to ask her and got a bunch of non-answers and more vague generalizations. And I was all like, 'what the hell is this class all about?' so I went ahead and signed up for it as an elective. Our first class is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have the deets by the time of my next stream."

The stream continued for more than hour. Krupa talked about everything and anything that popped into her head, answered questions, teased her viewers a little, and finally called it a night around 9:30. Once her webcam switched off, she made herself a bowl of microwavable macaroni and cheese for dinner. Krupa loved her mother's traditional Indian food, but macaroni and cheese had always been a weakness of hers.

Krupa set aside her bowl with a satisfied sigh and undressed with languid grace. She did so, she took a moment to admire her gorgeous body in the full-length mirror hanging from her closet door. It had been a long time since she got laid, Krupa reflected ruefully. Too long. Her loins ached from lack of use, and teasing her streamers about livestreaming naked turned her on.

Krupa bit her lip, fondling her left breast for a moment. A moan escaped her. It felt great, but there was no substitute for the real thing. Krupa bit her lip and whimpered in frustration.

That's it, she thought. My dry spell ends here.

Of course, she wasn't just going to throw herself at any guy who'd have her. Krupa wasn't above having casual sex, but she liked to have it with people she already knew rather than complete strangers. The fact that she was able to confidently go out and look for a sexual partner was itself a sign of how far she'd come and how much she'd grown as a person. Once, such a thing would have been unthinkable for her.

Krupa picked up her phone and scrolled through her contact list, reading down the list of names until she finally settled on a guy from one of her biology classes last year. They'd worked on a project together and got on well enough, though they hadn't seen much of each other since the end of the summer.

She fired off a text.

Krupa: Hey, this is Krupa! We worked on that project last year. Wyd?

Alex: Not much. Just chilling. You?

Krupa: Same. Wanna come and hang out? It's been a while.

Alex: Sure. What dorm you in?

Krupa: Alders Hall room 214.

As soon as she sent off the last text, Krupa dressed hurriedly in a T-shirt and flannel pajama pants. She didn't bother putting on underwear. Given what she was inviting Alex over for, it would just be in the way.

Alex showed up less than ten minutes later. "Hey!" Krupa said, smiling as she opened the door for him. "Glad you could come."

"Yeah, me too." Alex wasn't handsome in the classical sense, but he wasn't ugly either. Krupa especially liked the color of his bright green eyes. "Did you have a good summer?"

"You know it! Went to the lake with some friends, went camping for a week, it was lots of fun. What'd you do?"

"Work," Alex said drily.

"Awwwww." Krupa cooed sympathetically. "Why? You deserve to relax, Alex. I saw how hard you worked in Dr. Johnson's bio class last year."

"Tell that to my parents," he snorted. "According to them, having free time is a sign of laziness."

Krupa couldn't help a sneer of derision. "That is such bullshit."

"Yeah." He gave a wry grin. "Tell me more about what you did over the summer, Krupa. Let me live vicariously through you, yeah?"

Krupa giggled. "Okay, sure!"

They talked for about twenty more minutes, Krupa inching closer toward him throughout the conversation. At times she placed a hand on his shoulder or his bicep or his lower leg, a sign of comfort and familiarity that helped ease whatever awkwardness still remained between them. Then, during a lull in the conversation, Krupa made her move. She placed her hands on Alex's chest and leaned up to kiss him. Alex gave a muffled sound of surprise, but that soon vanished and he pulled her closer for a passionate embrace.

Krupa welcomed the attention. She hurriedly discarded her shirt, allowing him to cup both her breasts in his hands and massage her dark brown nipples. Her pussy instantly became soaking wet with arousal.

Alex pushed her gently onto her back, never breaking the heated kiss. Krupa felt his hands at the waistband of her pajama bottoms and wriggled her bottom to help him slide them off. They fell to the floor, leaving her completely naked.

"You're sure about this?" Alex rasped.

"Why do you think I called you over?" Krupa teased. "Of course I'm sure. I mean, we're not dating or anything and this won't change that, but you're a good guy and I wouldn't mind being fuck-buddies as well as regular buddies. Sound good!"

Alex nodded. "Oh, yeah!"

"Well, then stop wasting time." She spread her legs, revealing her glistening cunt. "Fuck me."

"Do you have a rubber?"

"Don't need one. I'm on the pill."

That seemed to suit Alex just fine. Hurriedly, he stepped out of his jeans and boxer shorts, tearing his shirt off over his head. His clothes joined Krupa's on the floor in a growing pile. He got on his knees and moved in close to her. The tip of his cock teased her entrance for a few seconds before plunging into her.

Krupa groaned. "Oh, yesssss," she hissed. "God, that's so fucking good..."

Alex didn't have the words to reply. He began thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first, then building up to a steady rhythm. He kissed her again and Krupa eagerly returned it. It had been months since she'd been fucked, so she wasn't surprise when her orgasm began to build almost instantly. Alex wasn't bad at at sex at all, she reflected, feeling a rush of fondness for her friend and new fuck-buddy. He wasn't the most skilled, but he made up for that with enthusiasm. Krupa could definitely work with that.

Her climax hit like a battering ram. Krupa gave a soft cry, clawing helplessly at his back as her pussy muscles clenched and spasmed around him. The sensation sent Alex over the edge too and he let out a harsh growl through gritted teeth. Krupa felt each spasm and twitch of his cock as he erupted like a supervolcano, spraying her womb with gushes of thick, sticky cum.

"I can feel your service against the tip of my cock," he gasped. "Fuck, Krupa, this is incredible!"

She looked up at him, grinning with pleasure and panting from exertion. "You're not so bad yourself! Wanna go again?"

"Hell yeah!" He removed his cock and flipped her around so she was on her hands and knees facing. Cum spilled from Krupa's pussy, but the flow was quickly stopped when Alex plunged into her again.

"Doggystyle?" Krupa asked, turning her head to look at him as he fucked her. "How'd you know it was one of my favorite positions?"

"I didn't, but it's also one of mine," Alex confessed. "Fuck, this is good, I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Do it," Krupa said breathlessly. "Let it go, baby. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

Alex did. He threw back his head, the veins in his neck bulging as he reached another ball-busting orgasm. Krupa squealed in ecstasy as he filled her to overflowing, until white cum spilled from around his cock and dripped onto her sheets.

The two youngsters collapsed, spent and basking in the afterglow of an unbelievable fuck. Krupa made sure he had a good view of her pussy as his cum continued to flow out of it. "Good thing I'm on the pill, or I'd definitely be pregnant from this," she joked.

Alex went white. Normally Krupa would have laughed at the effect her little jest had on him, but she was genuinely fond of Alex and considered him a friend. She didn't want to accidentally kill the mood.

"Relax, big guy. That's not gonna happen. You can chill out."

Alex nodded, clearly relieved. "So...what now?"

"Well..." Krupa said, reaching over to lazily stroke his still-hard cock. "Like I said, I'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now, and even if I were, I don't like you that way. That's not an insult or anything either, I'm totally not casting shade on you. You're a great guy, Alex, and I'm sure you'll make some lucky girl very happy, but I'm not it. We're just not compatible that way. But..." Her dark eyes twinkled. "While we're both single, I'd be happy to keep meeting up with you like this. We're already friends, so why not be sex friends too? Sound good?"

He nodded. "Yeah, that...that sounds fine to me..." He groaned as she continued to stroke him between the legs.

"I'm glad to hear that," Krupa said, leaning closer to nibble at his ear before taking his mouth in a soft kiss. She continued her gentle ministrations until Alex's hips jerked, cum spewing from his rigid cock and spilling onto her breasts.

"Think you can go one more round?" Krupa asked huskily.

Alex's only response was to pull her close and initiate the proceedings once again.

For the next couple of hours, Krupa and her new fuck-buddy went at it long rabbits. Alex couldn't seem to get enough, and Krupa was eager to keep going for as long as possible. All the pent-up sexual energy from the past few months was burned away until, finally, they both lay on the bed.

Feeling utterly spent and pleasantly exhausted, Krupa snuggled up next to him. The affection in her eyes when she gave him a quick peck on the cheek was real; she really was quite fond of Alex, even though there was nothing romantic about it.

They lay there like that for some time, dozing a little, until Krupa saw what time it was. "Crap," she groaned. "Hey, Alex...not to kill the mood or anything, but I've got class tomorrow, and--"

"Yeah, I got it," he said. The young man got to his feet sluggishly and reached for his clothes. He smiled at her while he dressed. "This was...Krupa, this was incredible. How soon can we do this again?"

"As soon as you're available," she promised. "Just shoot me a text first."

"How about tomorrow afternoon? Say around 4?"

"Fine by me!" Krupa chirped. "I'll see you then."

Alex shut the door behind him, leaving Krupa alone in a room that smelled of sex. She flopped back onto the bed with a contented sigh and was asleep in moments.