All Comments on 'K's Candy Ch. 014'

by candy_slut

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

What a good girl. Keeping her naked in private, or barely dressed and collared in public, is so fundamental to her submission. This whole story is so hot. I'm glad she's such a slut for cock, and her Mistress kindly plans more cock for her. She gets me hard. Wow, she made dinner, knelt and served in an apron, sucked and fucked the guests and wasn't permitted to cum... You make it a romantic idyll among loving people. Please write so much more. I wonder what will happen the next day? I hope it fills two chapters, at least!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

Candy- nice detail, good raunchy sex. The one I have been hoping for from you. Hope your continuing stories are this good and have this much sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more more more

more.. I want more!! How much longer must you torture us??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love this story

Wish they would keep coming. It is just getting to the really good parts.

Mastersslave

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No more?

Aww, i feel so sad you've not made any more stories in such a long time... I really liked this stories, couldn't stop reading. This last part with the male included left me a bit unconfortable, but it just made me realise the sort of thing my Mistress might try and do on me, as She has said, males will have a part in our life. *sighs*

Well, great series, and hope you'll continue this sometime.

realblackmalerealblackmaleover 16 years ago
Submission

You could never write a better story if you had been given a topic and a magic pen! SIMPLY Great stuff I loved the flow and I had to read every last chapter. Please write somemore, if I had your talent for writing I would write erotic every week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Couldn't stop reading the chapters just flowed so very well.A lovely and sexy pair, like the rest of the comments, I hope there will be more and will be checking back regularly. Thanks for a very sexy morining!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
Just read chapter 14

I really hope we have some more tales about K's Candy and her continuing submission to K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really good story

I have really enjoyed this whole story, but I would love to know how Candy's house had been remodelled. THis story could go on & on. Very well written.

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 13 years ago
Nice story,thanks.

Like to read more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

I gave it a 4 but only because I was left wanting more. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Other than being used by others I loved the emotion shown between Domme and sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot but not really my thing

damn this was a good and sexy read at least until she was basically given like a whore to K's friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

How has the house been remodeled and what happens there?

Sincerely

Grey Master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Problem

Why did K move in as Candy's room mate if she's wealthy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

I am loving this story its so well written and cant wait fotlr more chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Problem

Silly anon: because she was out looking for a submissive partner.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Such a lovely series!

This seemed to be the longest chapter, and it really drove home the message that, for some people, such a life is the best life.

Thanks for this wonderful look inside. They truly are very lucky to have found one another.

candy_slutcandy_slutabout 3 years agoAuthor
I'm back, and, answering a couple of things

After a 14+year hiatus, I submitted Chapter 15 the other day and it should be available to read very soon. I'm working on Chapter 16,.

To the person who pointed out about how, if Katherine is wealthy, why would she be looking into the roommate thing. This is a valid point and one I wrestled with a bit but I needed t put them together in a semi-natural way, and in the final analysis, as continuity errors go it's minor, especially in this genre. The roommate thing helped me to build the characters up, which is the only way I can write this sort of thing -- jumping right into the sex, and especially right into the D/s, doesn't come naturally for me.

To the person who asked about the remodeling of the house. That will be dealt with in a coming chapter, relatively soon. There are some exciting renovations.

candy_slutcandy_slutabout 3 years agoAuthor
One more thing

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has read my stories and commented on them.

It's great seeing people's comments, and knowing that my work's being appreciated.

I'm not sure why, after almost 15 years, I picked this up again, but looking back at the old stories and seeing your comments was certainly part of the motivation to start writing again.

Thank you, sincerely,

candy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous